Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4816677 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) ... (5705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jceesquare(m): 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
chillex8:

Do u think i drove in with ac on
That was the immediate thing I could think of when you said you lost your compressor to the flood.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
emmancecute:
Herbert Macaulay way inward jibowu

That road is always like that after a heavy downpour. It's due to bad drainage system. You can go through (inside) yaba tech, then come out at the other end(waec)

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
JuanPablito:
Ajah to Abraham adesanya is totally and absolutely flooded.
I go sleep for my abandoned mainland apartment tonight.
Definitely. cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoManU: 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
Please can anybody give me an insight into how much the front two shocks of Camry big daddy 2005 goes for?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
jceesquare:

That was the immediate thing I could think of when you said you lost your compressor to the flood.
Continue your thinking cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
1984och:

That road is always like that after a heavy downpour. It's due to bad drainage system. You can go through (inside) yaba tech, then come out at the other end(waec)
Even Morris street is flooded to bonet level. Na to put yansh leggo ooo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
a toyota corrolla 2005 model is available for HP interest folk should whatsapp these number 08061164526
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
dru23:

God bless your soul ... that is roughly how much my female driver makes.. And she drives an 04 civic almost an equivalent to driving an hybrid.. Uber / bolt is bae..

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
chillex8:

I go sleep for my abandoned mainland apartment tonight.
Definitely. cheesy
badt guy, that na ur slaughter house abi?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
1daboi:
badt guy, that na ur slaughter house abi?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TundeeednuT: 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
eherbal:
took the day off from office to drop madam at the clinic for check up.i dey luth dey chill, waiting for her to finish her sessions. she must reward me with something sumptuous this evening. we must branch market for my favourite delicacy.grin
I need hypo to wash my mind, I was reading another meaning to that, or is it what I was thinking.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
chillex8:
AKD dove
thanks for the heads up bro. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
[quote author=Tyche post=79844083][/quote]

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
TundeeednuT:
I need hypo to wash my mind, I was reading another meaning to that, or is it what I was thinking.
away with you,iniquity thinker.grin
we're stopping by the market to purchase stuffs for the preparations. can't wait to get home. I'll send you pics when done.you go salivate cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
deedee44:

He doesn't know your definition of ALMOST. Sebi its you that said 1 yen is ALMOST 1 dollar, when 1 dollar is actually around 97 yen or so grin . Olodo rabata

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
deedee44:

It is 'more bae' in yankee, go and start if you're not doing it already. Oh! They say you don't know how to drive. Sorry tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
deedee44:

One rider bought one for me last year. He bought two, he took one and kept rubbing it on his lap then gave it to me. When he dropped I dropped his enchanted biscuit after him. And na that time the stupid thing go dey over hungry person

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guys, avoid that Lekki-Ajah express up to that roundabout with the big fish, guess there's a pool of water there causing traffic to flow backwards. Riders will probably leave and look for alternative.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
Xneg:

What is this one saying? Did u see where I said I've bought fake belt? I only adviced he changed it since he might not know the last time it was changed, belts don't last like chains. This has nothing to do with fake or original belt, prevention is better than cure.

Maybe I didnt clarify enough.. U stated that is what normally happens to Elantra ,as if timing belt is supposed to last 50k miles, some belts are supposed to be change every 30k miles.. And just because u had an issue with your belt does not mean that it happens to all Elantra cars ... maybe yours at the time has already pass due time to be change..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2019

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
omoba2012:
please I'm in need of a car for uber and taxify I'm a driver and a very experienced one of that so when one that has good car should please contact me this is my number0818 861 2130

What happened to your previous car that u were driving
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
OmoManU:
Please can anybody give me an insight into how much the front two shocks of Camry big daddy 2005 goes for?

the pair =13 to 14k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
Xneg:

Just shutup and read properly, you see how he was able to tell the fuel he used, you claim to use 1000 fuel to make 20k. You should learn to take correction

Bro this is new month we just enter ... let the guy be and focus on yourself... please bro hate is not good ... let the young man make his money in peace

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
chillex8:

Lost my compressor to that flood last week.
Dem no dey telli person

Sorry to hear that bro ... welcome to the club, now u can feel what car owners go through ,e no easy at all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
izzou:

The funniest part was the rider was seriously looking for Gokada or Opay

I just they tell God not to provide anyone.. This guy wan leave me inside the traffic for nothing? angry

We found some but they were all booked. As we pass Iyana Oworo, road just free cool
grin grin

Na which part of Lagos no get pot hole? cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin

Na which part of Lagos no get pot hole? cheesy grin

Sanwo Dream Street grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
Epphy:

Sanwo Dream Street grin
grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
dru23:

Sorry to hear that bro ... welcome to the club, now u can feel what car owners go through ,e no easy at all
I never buy car na undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by incredibleace(m): 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
slamstanlee:

This Opay just arrived and start worrying Gokada and max okada .
They mean business

yeah. they truly mean business, I heard they came into the market with over 2000 bikes and $100m investment funding. parent company (opera mini)

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
Resuming tomorrow after 3days off... Saturday was for rest. Sunday was for family party. Monday took wifey to a job interview. Seeing surge was tempting but the flood for road be like bar beach

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
dru23:

Maybe I didnt clarify enough.. U stated that is what normally happens to Elantra ,as if timing belt is supposed to last 50k miles, some belts are supposed to be change every 30k miles.. And just because u had an issue with your belt does not mean that it happens to all Elantra cars ... maybe yours at the time has already pass due time to be change..

So he shouldn't change it when you don't have a service record of the last time it was changed? Why not change and be safe than taking the risk leaving it there.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TundeeednuT: 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
Is it only me that skip dru comments or anyone else in my shoes. I don't even read his write up no more.

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) ... (5705) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Ceenelly(m), Nezzjnr, mattfeuter(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.