Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735175 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 11:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
No Nigerian youth is lazy, at same time no Nigerian youth is ready to be a slave for another, no matter how down the economy is. I believe in working smart than working hard. All about your bargaining power. Whether 25k or 30k the both have their own advantage and disadvantage.
And try not to attack people when you make your point. We can still have a healthy conversation and take something away from the forum.

jesusson2020:

95% of drivers deliver above 30k, the rest 5% that take 25k are mostly owners with bad cars, or high fuel consumption.

You are not ready for this job, the problem is not the rent amount, the problem is you.

You are lazy and not ready to work. Even at 10k you will still cheat owner

The job is saturated, yet 8 months in the job, I'm a Keke owner.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 11:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
jesusson2020:

95% of drivers deliver above 30k, the rest 5% that take 25k are mostly owners with bad cars, or high fuel consumption.

You are not ready for this job, the problem is not the rent amount, the problem is you.

You can as well make your point without attacking anyone.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 1:05am On Aug 18, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Don't give up bros, many drivers are doing 25k.
When I got my own 25k car last month my neighbor started disturbing to help me with one, just today one my client finished registering her car and he told me to help get driver I told her I can't do that because I can only vouch for myself as most drivers will always disappoint talking from experience.
But I had to connect him with the guy later after speaking with my guy and he promised to behave, [b]I even told the Lady to do 25k so their won't be stories and they won't overwork the car [/b]she said that's not a problem but she needs a good and responsible driver.
I didn't work today was with her throughout today, so just take ur time.

In my own opinion i think this is very important for investors to determine the actual price to place on a vehicle, put 30/35k and risk overuse and multiple drivers which will certainly be of diffrent grade of carefree attitude, i which i took a picture of an 03 Camry som1 picked which was reg in March 2019 which used to be at 30k but now na 25k o cos diffrent drivers don use and dumped the car in just 5months. i recently linked som1 to a corolla 20k, camry 25k, and i even av a park member that has a partner who gave out 2 corollas 25k/3m on HP, he recently mentioned another person planning 4psc at same price, so it's not impossible for investors to diligently be ready to spread ROI over good time as far as u give drivers peace of mind to work. Last week i picked a partner who said he has 3 cars, 1 is on a yearly contract of 100k per month lease driver handles maintenance, anoda 30k owner does maintenance, and 25k on HP, all these are live scenarios i av seen myself and trust me i can continue to mention the bad once too, just passing my opinion i know its not easy to drop the cash but u beta be prepared than be sorry so you don't join the numbers of numerous reg cars for sale right now. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 1:18am On Aug 18, 2019
murphyfada:
Thank you o my brother, 25k is very reasonble. I know my own partner will locate me soon. I am not going into a target I can't keep or sustain. Will be better for both if us.

I can only encourage you to always stand your ground and continue to negotiate what is good for you, i av to put it bluntly that ehailing is a drivers game. Yes it is! Just leave dos attacking you they will not say the truth here. Drop ur whatsapp detail lets chat and see if i can link you to a camry 03 at 25k if u want.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bot101(m): 2:00am On Aug 18, 2019
I want to buy a Nigerian used car for ride sharing and would like to know if manual cars have a disadvantage when compared to automatic cars.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ediku208: 2:14am On Aug 18, 2019
So i thought i had a bulletproof Phone just because it was apple �

Pick rider from Allen Roundabout

Destination: Argundi

Price after trip : #1200

I just weak

I collect 4,000 and. Did a review
It came out as 4300......

Taxicam don do my strong thing

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 7:43am On Aug 18, 2019
ediku208:

I just weak

And they have just refused to update this their app, very stubborn set of people, the time dey come na drivers never ready

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 7:50am On Aug 18, 2019
bot101:
I want to buy a Nigerian used car for ride sharing and would like to know if manual cars have a disadvantage when compared to automatic cars.

Manual is always good but driving manual in a state like Lagos with madt daily traffic tongue u go here am if na u dey drive am but if u plan to give it out then be ready to give it out cheap cos u will see limited drivers willing to drive manual to hustle, so if u are driving it urself then u can manage if not i will advice u don't limit ur biz. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by murphyfada(m): 7:54am On Aug 18, 2019
Thank you ma brother, my whatsapp is 09058164245. Much gratitude

vicolame:

I can only encourage you to always stand your ground and continue to negotiate what is good for you, i av to put it bluntly that ehailing is a drivers game. Yes it is! Just leave dos attacking you they will not say the truth here. Drop ur whatsapp detail lets chat and see if i can link you to a camry 03 at 25k if u want.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2019
ediku208:

I just weak

U for no review after negotiating 4k, let them take their commission from the 1200.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by murphyfada(m): 7:59am On Aug 18, 2019
chinyce:

20k/weekly rental. Maryland Avensis 2007.
25k/weekly. Rental surulere. Corolla 2010
30k/weekly. HP Ajah. Corrola 2004.

I can't display their numbers here without their consent.
Paste an email address and I'll inbox you.
Best of luck if the offers are still available.

email is murphy8119@gmail.com whatsapp is 09058164245

Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bot101(m): 8:04am On Aug 18, 2019
vicolame:

Manual is always good but driving manual in a state like Lagos with madt daily traffic tongue u go here am if na u dey drive am but if u plan to give it out then be ready to give it out cheap cos u will see limited drivers willing to drive manual to hustle, so if u are driving it urself then u can manage if not i will advice u don't limit ur biz. grin

Thanks. Will definitely not look at manual vehicles anymore.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by murphyfada(m): 8:19am On Aug 18, 2019
waiting for that call. I still need a car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2019
vicolame:

Continue deceiving him. He is not actually ready to get to work.

Any owner who use 1.8M to buy a tokunbo car and accept his request, will loose his capital, won't make a dime. Transport vehicles depreciate fast, in less than 5months massive repairs kicks in.

People with 30k weekly are struggling to recover their capital.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2019
jesusson2020:

Do you have verifiable data for this assumption?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 10:23am On Aug 18, 2019
Carshopper:

Do you have verifiable data for this assumption?

Uber fleet cars, shows 99% of cars posted there is above 30k.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2019
jesusson2020:

Uber fleet cars, shows 99% of cars posted there is above 30k.

Do u run a fleet? One can post 30k ... but it's never a final rent. Drivers still have the edge to negotiate upon physical inspection among other criteria.

So your data isnt absolutely correct

I run a small fleet and have friends who run fleets too... I am in a WhatsApp group of over 100 drivers n I can say getting 30k rental is saying Corolla is the best for the job cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2019
jesusson2020:

Continue deceiving him. He is not actually ready to get to work.

Any owner who use 1.8M to buy a tokunbo car and accept his request, will loose his capital, won't make a dime. Transport vehicles depreciate fast, in less than 5months massive repairs kicks in.

People with 30k weekly are struggling to recover their capital.

I submitted facts happening around me nothing deceptive in my submission, it's you and other investors that should face reality, since ehailing app company av decided to drop prices to remain in the competition why are investors not facing them, why must drivers die for it? Simply put the cars you wan put for 30k/35k will surfer for it las las cos d desperate ones will not argue with u and collect the car cos they know they will not loose out highest u will collect the car and dey simply move to another car so na who dey fool who grin, abi no be sombody car u use work take buy your keke marwa grin grin grin
You better advice your fellow investor people to join dru23 brands cos I am about to do same bfor that brand to go expensive like corolla undecided

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2019
Carshopper:

Do u run a fleet? One can post 30k ... but it's never a final rent. Drivers still have the edge to negotiate upon physical inspection among other criteria.

I run a small fleet and have friends who run fleets too... I am in a WhatsApp group of over 100 drivers n I can say getting 30k rental is saying Corolla is the best for the job cheesy grin

Baba i dey hail o... been a while.
I have always known you to be realistic, i am happy you are still a realist!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 10:54am On Aug 18, 2019
Carshopper:

You ask for data I have shown u, now u r coming up with, is not the final price, why can't dey post 25k or even 15k, since is not the final price.

Plzs I'm not talking about Kia Rio, even if you offer Kia Rio to me free I won't take it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Horlickz77(m): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2019
adsmaster:

25k for big daddy? Is that the industry standard? Thought 30k is. Why are you proposing 25k/wk? Am asking these because am on the verge of transitioning to using a big daddy too and i want to know all i need to know so i dont make mistake.

Cc izzou
He said weekly remittance shouldnt be the only criteria we look at when entering into agreemment.am just trying to gather enough information because my first deal/agreement was really one sided and it rocked the boat.. Both parties nearly threw punch in madisson square garden oh....
it's because of the fuel consumption
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Horlickz77(m): 11:11am On Aug 18, 2019
fulfilled2016:

What car was that?
Secondly, was it the car model that made riders rate you low or the problems the car was giving you?

Hyundai elentra, riders complain about the a.c. and the legs of the car plus the car get break down anytime
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fulfilled2016: 11:17am On Aug 18, 2019
Horlickz77:
Hyundai elentra, riders complain about the a.c. and the legs of the car plus the car get break down anytime
Okay, thanks for the info. Seems Hyundai Elantra may not be strong enough long term for the ehailing business.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
murphyfada:
Thank you o my brother, 25k is very reasonble. I know my own partner will locate me soon. I am not going into a target I can't keep or sustain. Will be better for both if us.

You will surely get like I said, so many partners are already tired and frustrated. All they want is a driver that will be consistent, some even end up selling the car because of drivers wahala.
That was how they were saying that nobody will give car at 30 then in this same thread, but then many people were doing 30k.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emimaeyor(m): 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
Anyone willing to travel to Owo Ondo state from Lagos this week Saturday and return on Sunday should pls PC me. Let me know how much u are willing to take first and your car model, Toyota Camry is most preferred because we are 5 travelling, and Camry is a bit spacious.

Call or PC on 08143898822
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tombrook0: 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
Good day everyone
Am Lewis am in need of a car to drive on Uber.
I stay in akoka

am available on 08068371868

thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Don't give up bros, many drivers are doing 25k.
When I got my own 25k car last month my neighbor started disturbing to help me with one, just today one my client finished registering her car and he told me to help get driver I told her I can't do that because I can only vouch for myself as most drivers will always disappoint talking from experience.
But I had to connect him with the guy later after speaking with my guy and he promised to behave, I even told the Lady to do 25k so their won't be stories and they won't overwork the car she said that's not a problem but she needs a good and responsible driver.
I didn't work today was with her throughout today, so just take ur time.
this one you're with her throughout, lemme not here that you've lit her oven o. Local man cannot can o wink

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
Emimaeyor:
Anyone willing to travel to Owo Ondo state from Lagos this week Saturday and return on Sunday should pls PC me. Let me know how much u are willing to take first and your car model, Toyota Camry is most preferred because we are 5 travelling , and Camry is a bit spacious.

Call or PC on 08143898822

Sienna sure pass.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
1daboi:
this one you're with her throughout, lemme not here that you've lit her oven o. Local man cannot can o wink

unna no de forget sometin? grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HBola(m): 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
Who has a spare parts dealer please? I need fuel pump for 05 corolla.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
It's time Taxify introduce cancellation fee. This is becoming unbearable for me. U get to there pick up location, it's either their phone is switched off or they cancel. I dey VGC for more than 2 hours now.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
Maax23:
It's time Taxify introduce cancellation fee. This is becoming unbearable for me. U get to there pick up location, it's either their phone is switched off or they cancel. I dey VGC for more than 2 hours now.
Pray they don't block u or reduce ur rating boss.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dharmie13(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.