Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4803130 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
Gentlelife50:

You will surely get like I said, so many partners are already tired and frustrated. All they want is a driver that will be consistent, some even end up selling the car because of drivers wahala.
That was how they were saying that nobody will give car at 30 then in this same thread, but then many people were doing 30k.

Too many drivers looking for vehicles, one of my fear is losing my vehicle, I don't want to end up with a vehicle that will take me to mechanic all the time.

What he is looking for is hard to find. I hope you won't run mad because I quote.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2019

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report..

Contact us on Whats-app now. Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emimaeyor(m): 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
Do u have any? If u do, how much are u willing to take? And hope the AC is spot on?
GAZZUZZ:

Sienna sure pass.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
pope191:

Pray they don't block u or reduce ur rating boss.
. Is not my fault. I hardly cancel request and It's because there are no charges on riders that why they feel they can cancel anytime they like. Another request came in Shortly, wrong pick up location. Drove around looking for road 8 at VGC but couldn't find it. Only to call and find out she is not at VGC. If another request comes in and cancel again. Am blowing home empty, back to mainland and go and rest.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Marsh104(m): 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
Interested pls
Marshal4us@gmail.com

chinyce:

20k/weekly rental. Maryland Avensis 2007.
25k/weekly. Rental surulere. Corolla 2010
30k/weekly. HP Ajah. Corrola 2004.

I can't display their numbers here without their consent.
Paste an email address and I'll inbox you.
Best of luck if the offers are still available.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
jesusson2020:

You ask for data I have shown u, now u r coming up with, is not the final price, why can't dey post 25k or even 15k, since is not the final price.

Plzs I'm not talking about Kia Rio, even if you offer Kia Rio to me free I won't take it.

Your data isnt complete witout an analysis of data received. Have you done that analysis over a period of duration to ascertain ur 30k benchmark and 99% of drivers?

No one is talking about Kia rio... I am just asking how verifiable is ur assessment of 99% drivers... so you have a collection of data (not processed data) which doesnt state final acceptance figure partner and driver agreed to.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
vicolame:

Baba i dey hail o... been a while.
I have always known you to be realistic, i am happy you are still a realist!

Boss, how u doing? Watagwan

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
1daboi:
this one you're with her throughout, lemme not here that you've lit her oven o. Local man cannot can o wink
Lol, for now I no dey sabi light oven.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
jesusson2020:

Too many drivers looking for vehicles, one of my fear is losing my vehicle, I don't want to end up with a vehicle that will take me to mechanic all the time.

What he is looking for is hard to find. I hope you won't run mad because I quote.
I have a problem when u quote me in a sensible manner, the problem with post is it is insulting or you always attack the personality.
My sins were telling you 35k is high with the way the job is now, you always brag that u save 20k every week with the dashboard you post here and we asked how u do it you went mad and even insult everybody.
Imaging calling every other person that doesn't share ur view lazy, at point you even accused me of defrauding my partner and all that.
That woman that fed you with those lies will definitely see real defrauders.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
bot101:

Thanks. Will definitely not look at manual vehicles anymore.
I started with manual. Didn't have any issue. If its manual you can afford, shoot bra, shoot!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
chinyce:

25k/weekly is what I ask for, and I will still get a car owner. Car owners that ask for 30k will eventually fall out favour with the driver. After some time the driver starts remitting excuses, 30k is becoming unrealistic, unless you want to work from 5am to 1am everyday. I have gotten many 25k/weekly. Problem is owner is not around my Location.

Any partner giving 25k weekly for a fuel efficient car , is more than likely giving you car with problems .......

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
jesusson2020:

It is about to increase around Xmas seasons.. That is when drivers will start dropping problematic cars ...it happens every year

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
jesusson2020:

You ask for data I have shown u, now u r coming up with, is not the final price, why can't dey post 25k or even 15k, since is not the final price.

Plzs I'm not talking about Kia Rio, even if you offer Kia Rio to me free I won't take it.

This guy na big man na O

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
1daboi:
this one you're with her throughout, lemme not here that you've lit her oven o. Local man cannot can o wink
Lols
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
Maax23:
. Is not my fault. I hardly cancel request and It's because there are no charges on riders that why they feel they can cancel anytime they like. Another request came in Shortly, wrong pick up location. Drove around looking for road 8 at VGC but couldn't find it. Only to call and find out she is not at VGC. If another request comes in and cancel again. Am blowing home empty, back to mainland and go and rest.

I know it's not ur fault boss, but that's Bolt for u, rider's wins it all... I just finish 1.6 surge now, I'm praying I don't feel d effect later.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
dru23:

Any partner giving 25k weekly for a fuel efficient car , is more than likely giving you car with problems .......

Dru.... I vehemently disagree.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
dru23:

Fat lie

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
Jesusson2020, Gentlelife please don't make up. We will miss your drama. Please eee. grin wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shaloms: 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
chinyce:

Shalomconcepts2017@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
All these Drivers sef. You go carry person for ride, then come turn down AC to lowest inside hot sun and you expect me to give you a Star? If -1 sef dey, I for dash the guy wey pick me today from church as my bro carry motor go another church with him babe.

I no know whether I go beg first before dem go increase AC undecided
Told the guy, please sire this AC isn't effective, baba pretend like say he no hear. I want raise voice but I just feel say him dey on 35k rentals make I cut am some slack.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bot101(m): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
1daboi:
I started with manual. Didn't have any issue. If its manual you can afford, shoot bra, shoot!

Thank you very much.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Fat lie

We can agree to disagree ....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
tojahh:

Dru.... I vehemently disagree.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ElenuParrot(m): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
chinyce:

elenuparrot@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
Tombrook0:
Good day everyone

Am Lewis am in need of a car to drive on Uber.

I stay in akoka

am available on 08068371868

thanks

Message me on WhatsApp on 08060four one zero one 16 Corolla 05
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hassanabd(m): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
i have toyota camry for sale...03,04,05 and 06. call or whatsapp 08080216858 for pictures and inspection.
bot101:
I want to buy a Nigerian used car for ride sharing and would like to know if manual cars have a disadvantage when compared to automatic cars.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jonnyp(m): 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
Pls is 03 cars still acceptable in this business
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dbossmanager: 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
25k weekly rental will only make sense from an investor perspective if d driver takes care of maintenance which in most cases would not be done promptly as it should be....also if...

1. car owner is naive....thinking a lower rental would safe the car from abuse...10k rental would not stop a bad driver from assaulting ur car....

2. car is problematic....driver does one day on...one day off....

3.. owner makes use of car few days within the week..
4...car is not Corolla....a cheap car should go lower...

Truth is that the market is over subscribed with drivers everywhere....but a driver should make at least 7 to 10k daily if u are experienced enough....on the average...a driver should make 60 to 70k weekly....
Now when he deducts fuel cost, data, toll, etc...he is left with little....
This is the reality.......but it isn't the owners fault....it is the reality...which drivers should live with till hopefully things change...

Askin owners to further lower the rent to accommodate the reality is unfair....as it takes years to even recoup your money...(if u ever will)..

Most drivers have to wake up to reality....and be prudent in their responsibilities...driving a car doesn't mean u have arrived....a driver I know is in the habit of ordering taxify for his girlfriends and he keeps changing cars monthly...

Listen to the newbies........Your monthly take home on this hustle is.....50k to 80k excluding transport....simple

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
Dbossmanager:
25k weekly rental will only make sense from an investor perspective if d driver takes care of maintenance which in most cases would not be done promptly as it should be....also if...

1. car owner is naive....thinking a lower rental would safe the car from abuse...10k rental would not stop a bad driver from assaulting ur car....

2. car is problematic....driver does one day on...one day off....

3.. owner makes use of car few days within the week..
4...car is not Corolla....a cheap car should go lower...

Truth is that the market is over subscribed with drivers everywhere....but a driver should make at least 7 to 10k daily if u are experienced enough....on the average...a driver should make 60 to 70k weekly....
Now when he deducts fuel cost, data, toll, etc...he is left with little....
This is the reality.......but it isn't the owners fault....it is the reality...which drivers should live with till hopefully things change...

Askin owners to further lower the rent to accommodate the reality is unfair....as it takes years to even recoup your money...(if u ever will)..

Most drivers have to wake up to reality....and be prudent in their responsibilities...driving a car doesn't mean u have arrived....a driver I know is in the habit of ordering taxify for his girlfriends and he keeps changing cars monthly...

Listen to the newbies........Your monthly take home on this hustle is.....50k to 80k excluding transport....simple

Gbam U nailed it from both perspective

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
tojahh:
All these Drivers sef. You go carry person for ride, then come turn down AC to lowest inside hot sun and you expect me to give you a Star? If -1 sef dey, I for dash the guy wey pick me today from church as my bro carry motor go another church with him babe.

I no know whether I go beg first before dem go increase AC undecided
Told the guy, please sire this AC isn't effective, baba pretend like say he no hear. I want raise voice but I just feel say him dey on 35k rentals make I cut am some slack.

Since you understand you for just dash am the 5star after all na free.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hezade01: 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
Toyota Corolla is available for 30k rentals. Contact owner on 07030307290

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MosakuAW(m): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
Toyota Corolla 2006 bought in Feb 2019 and registered in April 2019. It has been on uber/taxify since May 2019.

It was bought on 126,000milage and presently on 133,000 millage.

The car is located in Lagos, Abule Egba Axis

Contact me on 08028757662 for price and pictures.
WhatsApp: 08038900008.

Please note: Pictures available but not loading on Nairaland.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Opemipo2107 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.