Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4748223 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
Gentlelife50:

You will surely get like I said, so many partners are already tired and frustrated. All they want is a driver that will be consistent, some even end up selling the car because of drivers wahala.
That was how they were saying that nobody will give car at 30 then in this same thread, but then many people were doing 30k.

So you are now the spokesman for all the over 5k partners on uber.. Learn to speak for yourself bro. If you are frustrated or things are hard for u .. It does not mean it's the same for everybody

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
any one noticed a surge in Nigerian used corollas all over the place?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
Taxifier...
Wat i do..
International Airport to mowo kekere(afta gberigbe) --#1700...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin70: 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
Vv
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olusola2bello: 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
Wtf
Alvin70:
I have a Mazda 6 2004 car the fule it very low I just brought it Nigeria use which was his personal use the car is already registered to Uber..I we be use the car every 2 days in a week y because am trying to learn how to drive because of that I we be taking 20k the car is learn and the fule is okay because I buy 500h each day and drive it for hours and pack it.. call me ‭+234 701 876 0483‬

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
Alvin70:
I have a Mazda 6 2004 car the fule it very low I just brought it Nigeria use which was his personal use the car is already registered to Uber..I we be use the car every 2 days in a week y because am trying to learn how to drive because of that I we be taking 20k the car is learn and the fule is okay because I buy 500h each day and drive it for hours and pack it.. call me ‭+234 701 876 0483‬

who did we offend? undecided

19 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dbossmanager: 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

who did we offend? undecided
lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
any one noticed a surge in Nigerian used corollas all over the place?

Very true. I have called about 6 today alone. They are all ex uber cars. I won't recommend it for my enemy.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dbossmanager: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
Alvin70:

nna, there are some igbo drivers here who could have understood u better if u typed in igbo....cos right now u ve left us all confused....

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin70: 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
V
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Victornezzar: 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
Alvin70:

Mr man I said I have a Mazda 6 2004 car for rental and it clean and low fuel.i we be accepting 20k as weekly payment,because I we be needing the car every 2 days in a week..
I we help you in finding good drivers
What happened to the fule

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin70: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
Xx

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Victornezzar: 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
Alvin70:
what I mean that fuel car is okay it doesn’t eat so much fuel.you can spend 3,500 to 3,000 and use it for the full day
ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin70: 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
Bb

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eldemmi(m): 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
dapotemi:

Very true. I have called about 6 today alone. They are all ex uber cars. I won't recommend it for my enemy.

that is why I will never buy nigeria used corolla, I will rather save up for toks.... d fucking is most of the owners bought the car around 1.2m(when dollar was #200) the same price they still want to sell it after many years of suffering lowo awon TASIFIER ATI UUUUBAAA.... �� cry
dapotemi:

that is why I will never buy nigeria used corolla, I will rather save up for toks.... d fucking is most of the owners bought the car around 1.2m(when dollar was #200) the same price they still want to sell it after many years of suffering lowo awon TASIFIER ATI UUUUBAAA.... ��

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin70: 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
V
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
Sakamanjeh99:
Taxifier...
Wat i do..
International Airport to mowo kekere(afta gberigbe) --#1700...

I have always said it share ride should have constant special airport surge, dose areas that can't do without the service of taxi and leave the regular price for riders that have alternative. People dont drive to party/event again, the stress of toll and where to park is no longer dia concern. Yesterday I Picked 4 big owembe women with big back side from opebi to japaul oil for 700, the only think I kept thinking was just my shocks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
pope191:

I have always said it share ride should have constant special airport surge, dose areas that can't do without the service of taxi and leave the regular price for riders that have alternative. People dont drive to party/event again, the stress of toll and where to park is no longer dia concern. Yesterday I Picked 4 big owembe women with big back side from opebi to japaul oil for 700, the only think I kept thinking was just my shocks.
A pope that notices the size of women's back side, is that one a pope grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin70: 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
V
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lawrence3636: 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Lollllllll
deedee44:

A pope that notices the size of women's back side, is that one a pope grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin70: 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
Tombrook0:
Good day everyone

Am Lewis am in need of a car to drive on Uber.

I stay in akoka

am available on 08068371868

Urgently need an experienced and responsible uber driver for rental. Car is an 04 Mazda 6. Weekly remittance 20k Because I we be using every 2 days in a week Two reliable guarantors who work in established companies needed. You can reach me ‭+234 701 876 0483‬ stay here at Ojoubu beger Aukte bus stop

thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by t2sco: 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
please I need an expert that can help me work on MY AC around Akoka
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 12:02am On Aug 19, 2019
Its a false narrative that drivers are trying to perpetuate, in my opinion.
I would say its fueled by greed and a lack of discipline.
It would pay everyone if integrity is made an abiding principle.
Everybody should be making money in this biz, driver and owner.
I'm saying this especially on the backdrop of the number of people who've been forced to the fence... In the end, its the driver that's the loser because most owners do not depend solely on rent from uber, Gazzuz and co are prominent examples. I know the number of riders who've said that they were forced to sell their cars cos of stories from drivers, most of those drivers are still solely dependant on uber.
Been on 35k and never defaulted... Now I'm in the market for my own car.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 12:03am On Aug 19, 2019
From July1

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 12:06am On Aug 19, 2019
Used to take Mondays off... But since 3% I do half day Monday so by Tuesday I complete 15 trips...
Also Bae was out of town for 3 weeks so no usual Monday outings... Why not knock off a few trips

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 12:14am On Aug 19, 2019
Worst case scenario fuel and other OpEx takes a third of my net earnings, that's in a bad week. But normally I spend a quarter of my earnings on fuel and others. 1200 etisalat 1.5gb weekly..

I target 15k weekdays, 20k weekends.
Everybody's happy. My landlord isn't based in lagos, comes and goes... He doesn't see his car for weeks unless he's around and I'm picking or dropping him off at the airport (which he pays for).
Like I said, everyone can make money and we're all happy... Until greed walks in

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:43am On Aug 19, 2019
Dbossmanager:

nna, there are some igbo drivers here who could have understood u better if u typed in igbo....cos right now u ve left us all confused....

I think I went some bit far, beyond confusion.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:45am On Aug 19, 2019
Victornezzar:

ok

Did you just got tired?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:46am On Aug 19, 2019
Alvin70:
Urgently need an experienced and responsible uber driver for rental. Car is an 04 Mazda 6. Weekly remittance 20k Because I we be using every 2 days in a week Two reliable guarantors who work in established companies needed. You can reach me ‭+234 701 876 0483‬ stay here at Ojoubu beger Aukte bus stop

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 5:20am On Aug 19, 2019
Dbossmanager:
25k weekly rental will only make sense from an investor perspective if d driver takes care of maintenance which in most cases would not be done promptly as it should be...simple

A driver responsible for maintenance and still fails to do it knows nothing about business, and have no knowledge about cars. Do away with such a person and save yourself high BP. Poor remittances shouldn't be the only reason to remove a car from a driver. Poor maintenance culture, bad driving skill and style, lack of road and traffic awareness should also count. If the driver is in charge of maintenance, car owner should recall the car for inspection once in while:check oil gauge, ask for what type of oil used, body scratches etc
You just cannot be in this business and not have basic ideas about cars. Nobody knows it all but you should know the basics. And as a car owner ask questions even when there are no questions, it makes the driver alive to his responsibility.
And sometimes you need to run trainings for your drivers. That's just the truth. Training doesnt necasrily mean you bring them to four wall classroom with pen and paper. With in short period of 10minutes talk to them about these things. Drivers don't know it all. We are still fallible human beings.
This is business, but most car owners don't treat it as business. They feel drivers are super hero motorpack touts who must deliver at all cost.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Victornezzar: 5:56am On Aug 19, 2019
donfortune48:

Did you just got tired?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.