Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735346 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
pope191:

I deh believe ur government after Abba Kyari, Buhria, Trophy nah u follow.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by larryevil: 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
pope191:

Boss u deh fear to call ur driver grin

He have called me to say sorry for everything and I think I should give him a try we humans and we bond to make mistakes let me see how it goes like said buniess always remine buniess

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
skillip:
"The largest room in the World is the room for improvement", I pray you fix your life and get something way better full time than this hustle. At least your Technical Adviser role still sure for here.

Thank you bro. I appreciate

As for the role, I don't think I qualify oh grin

My knowledge is becoming extinct cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

Chief, i been dey house since 2 weeks.
From Evaporator to Compressor now to AC blower, i know say if my village people tire for my matter, dem go release me.
The two customers i made on my street called me today to ask what's going on. Thank God say na pay as you go i did the two days i carried them.
I don't know why i have to go through this, at 27, walked out on a mind numbing 50k job that owe salary for 4 months, endured for 2 and half years, left in January and couldn't get a placement despite passing two interviews.
Now, i go carry Tokunbo motor to dey use am hustle ,AC wahala wan wreck me. The money i never make on top the job self i don spend am on top.
May God help me

Boss I want to believe we once meet, its touching reading this, but you honestly don't need it, life is a roller coaster and if you are not strong the pressure will break you. Always note that no one go through life living problem free (emotionally, mentally or physically), imagine someone taking care of an autism kid or take a walk to the hospital tonight and you will realise your problem is a testimony to another person.
Fact is tokunbo or naija used, buying a car with last money, need a careful attention, when it comes to business, one need to be extra careful, it have nothing to do with village people, but process and going to a new thing, gathering experience is almost inevitable and it can b worst following what people put here, they are some argument I don't get involve, because I believe its just personal or group of bigotry opinions and one of them is the corolla/ not naija used as a must. If I have 1.8 million plus plate number of 60k and other fixing that may land 2 million, I'll never use it to invest in uber/bolt at the rate d business is going or give myself unnecessary stress, where I can't comfortably drink beer with straw because I park some tin outside (make person no go mistakenly go shock straw inside nostril). Much to say, but little space and time, boss, my advice will still b for u to once check the car well again if it can stand the job? Cost of engine? Cost of gear? Cost of fixing the legs as well. I'll say manage and save up to 400k towards Jan next year as December is ard d corner and it's drivers season (hopefully). Jejely, sell d car and add money to buy naija used Matrix, which is almost same to corolla, wit 1 to 1.1 million naira, you should b able to get a good Matrix base on negotiation skill... It may not b your choice car or final bus stop, but a good beginning to ending disappointment and village people.
About not getting placement... Most of us have certificate and believe to b a top notch in class, without a month salary after school, but will r surviving, to b honest I don't envy anyone, some times I wish I failed jamb, those that did not go to school in my view seems to b doing well in life compare to the d suit & tie guys outside oil industry, federal & some few guys. If u pay me 100k/monthly in this Lagos, I'll always b restless at work. So put it all behind you boss, forget village people, they is a need for u to sit & put your mindset together, force obviously won't open some doors.

19 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
izzou:

You're welcome

Never be scared of being blocked because of cancellations.

If they block you, just call. It will be unblocked sharparly grin

Like this post If you think izzou is the CEO of Bolt/Taxiscam.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
adsmaster:
Cha!!!!!
musa done suffer for gate. Nothing my eyes never see these few weeks. Remember my last post where I spoke of my Camry ordeal- where am remitting 30k per week and the wife wants to trust me first before they release there corolla. I was advice to work smart that if I can pay 30k for Camry, they will not release the corolla or might even ask me to pay 35k for the corolla.. While still. Pushing the corolla had holes underneath and water enters into the car when I pass through water....all 4tires are worn out, alternator problems, AC, shocks all these problems was what I was managing... So I dropped the car because the man was not saying anything about the corolla and was investing cash in the Camry...

Fast forward I got another corolla after two weeks of waiting brother waiting my eyes see make i explain..
So when I got the car it came with fuel of 3k the man said he bought 3k fuel and he put fuel treatment blablabla because the car was not firing well. Well me musa I carried the car make i go do uber inspection brother from aguda to before fuel drop drastically and when I put on the AC the car go just they vibrate and struggling to move. I later took the car to my mechanic to just check because I thought it's just plug found out its leaking transmission oil too, so I put tokumbo plugs but the thing still dey shake so I Told him to just fix the leakage that my partners mechanic will tackle the shaking or vibrations of the engine and why the engine is not firing well... So I go to his mechanic it's with force the man agreed to change all the coils, plugs, told the mechanic to service nozzles but he said emeka didn't tell him to do that, so I was just watching so eventually the shaking stopped. My people I took the car home, bought 3k from NNPC in akins ado road. From that akins to VI, VI back to freedom way lekki phase 1 to deeper life gbagada, gbagada to omole phase 1, then from omole phase to muri okunola in VI the car fuel gauge reserved light showed..... Well I was surprise. But cause I want to work I closed for the day had other things to do, the next day 2k fuel from igbo efon to Greenville, Greenville estate bedore to ikotun-i followed aguda area to connect Cele then connect to ikotun, when I was done with what I went to do there I passed idimu when I got to egbeda market reserve light done show.. Brother the next day I just took the car back to the owner, prior to taking the car back I told him I was observing the fuel consumption the man said he is not putting a dime again on it. So I took the car back yesterday my papa is not the owner of NNPC, even Bugatti Veron never consume fuel like that.. Men its crazy am sure it's electricaian that will detect what the problems is but the man is not willing to spend another money. me i just kuku take my leave Biko, I can't come and kill myself
where u day stay? Call me on zero eight one, zero two nine nine zero eight seven six
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
larryevil:

Oga pls read carefully did I say my car have issues
this your case has been over flogged. Besides I thought judge Pope has dismissed this case? Just one week on the job that you're giving all these complaints? Besides your driver has done nothing wrong yet. So just like me fellow learned colleague (pope) rightly said, this case is officially dismissed! angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
abiolag:

Total package wit d 3rd party Insurance?
total+thank you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

i know say if my village people tire for my matter, dem go release me.

Stop saying this. Change your language bro. We know there are powers behind this things, but stop magnifying thoses forces. Speak words like He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world. All things work together for good for you....
These are the positive things you need to be confessing. And gradually you will see changes after a while. Is not easy but keep trying to renew your mind and belief and changes will appear.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
izzou:

I'm good sir

How's your day chief? smiley
you really don't wanna know bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
1daboi:
you really don't wanna know bro

Tell us how it went naa

Don't be stingy with your testimony angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
chinyce:
Tell your friend to bring what he has and then you can support him to get a corolla or a cheaper car. Its the best help you can do. There is no friend or family in business. Doing business with your friend will only cause you more pains and regrets. Especially he is just going into it newly. If your not capable just forget it, because the end story is really disheartening.

chai, see as village Ppl use una spoil this (friend) dreams. Emmm... Oga nightlife100, na you know your friend well. If your heart tells you to take a chance on him, shoot bro shoot!
Inside life, I've seen the case turn around for good. Na u hold yam and knife.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
pope191:

Boss I want to believe we once meet, its touching reading this, but you honestly don't need it, life is a roller coaster and if you are not strong the pressure will break you. Always note that no one go through life living problem free (emotionally, mentally or physically), imagine someone taking care of an autism kid or take a walk to the hospital tonight and you will realise your problem is a testimony to another person.
Fact is tokunbo or naija used, buying a car with last money, need a careful attention, when it comes to business, one need to be extra careful, it have nothing to do with village people, but process and going to a new thing, gathering experience is almost inevitable and it can b worst following what people put here, they are some argument I don't get involve, because I believe its just personal or group of bigotry opinions and one of them is the corolla/ not naija used as a must. If I have 1.8 million plus plate number of 60k and other fixing that may land 2 million, I'll never use it to invest in uber/bolt at the rate d business is going or give myself unnecessary stress, where I can't comfortably drink beer with straw because I park some tin outside (make person no go mistakenly go shock straw inside nostril). Much to say, but little space and time, boss, my advice will still b for u to once check the car well again if it can stand the job? Cost of engine? Cost of gear? Cost of fixing the legs as well. I'll say manage and save up to 400k towards Jan next year as December is ard d corner and it's drivers season (hopefully). Jejely, sell d car and add money to buy naija used Matrix, which is almost same to corolla, wit 1 to 1.1 million naira, you should b able to get a good Matrix base on negotiation skill... It may not b your choice car or final bus stop, but a good beginning to ending disappointment and village people.
About not getting placement... Most of us have certificate and believe to b a top notch in class, without a month salary after school, but will r surviving, to b honest I don't envy anyone, some times I wish I failed jamb, those that did not go to school in my view seems to b doing well in life compare to the d suit & tie guys outside oil industry, federal & some few guys. If u pay me 100k/monthly in this Lagos, I'll always b restless at work. So put it all behind you boss, forget village people, they is a need for u to sit & put your mindset together, force obviously won't open some doors.

Thank you big bro.
May the Good Lord keep spreading his protection over you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
chinyce:

Stop saying this. Change your language bro. We know there are powers behind this things, but stop magnifying thoses forces. Speak words like He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world. All things work together for good for you....
These are the positive things you need to be confessing. And gradually you will see changes after a while. Is not easy but keep trying to renew your mind and belief and changes will appear.
Well said, you have the best comments and solution to his problem.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
chinyce:

My brother, the past 8 months have been really testing, while i was at that construction job, I took it upon myself to pay our last born high school tuition despite my 50k salary that doesn't come regularly but it wasn't this hard. I had friends who would call to ask for favors , i was generous to them, in fact from my little savings, i was able to set up a plantain farm in my home town. I didn't have much but i could afford the basics. Life took a different turn immediately i left that job as I couldn't cope with salary delays anymore, sometimes 3-4 months at a stretch. Since 2016 when i Joined the company .
I am someone who keep to myself and ask no favors ,even the girl i thought we were made for each other started giving flimsy excuses that her mother despise ijebu people, that i don't attend modern church and all those opata yarn.
I didn't brood about the issue as i was thankful we haven't gone deep.
So after picking up that car and hustled for 3 days, I was excited about the daily income prospects and job networking, then this AC issue came up, zapping all my energy and hard earned money . It's depressing!
To open my morning devotion and pray these days seem like a task .
I am trying to be positive and i hope God in his infinite mercy open the book of all my good deeds and look upon me with mercy.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

Thank you big bro.
May the Good Lord keep spreading his protection over you.

Bros just take things easy. One thing I always believed is the fact that if there is life there is hope. A lot of people will see and envy if they open their mouth to tell us what they have been through before God pick up their call, you will even thank God for your life. We all know it not easy but let keep pushing until we all have testimony. I wish you all the best in life, don't give up brother.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

I am trying to be positive and i hope God in his infinite mercy open the book of all my good deeds and look upon me with mercy.

Muyi... I like your spirit. Keep doing what you're doing to better your self. Na only you wey know you.
Don't give up... Its a testing period, you will smile last last.

I haven't had time to talk with you after the last time because of my runnings for the work wey death of my mumsy give me. But las kas we go dey alright.

Determination is key. Keep pushing. I go call you tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
tojahh:

Muyi... I like your spirit. Keep doing what you're doing to better your self. Na only you wey know you.
Don't give up... Its a testing period, you will smile last last.

I haven't had time to talk with you after the last time because of my runnings for the work wey death of my mumsy give me. But las kas we go dey alright.

Determination is key. Keep pushing. I go call you tomorrow

Thanks for all your words of encouragement big brother.
I ought to have called concerning your mother's passing. May God repose her soul.
If i don find my way out of this issh, make small rabba, we go link up.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

My brother, the past 8 months have been really testing, while i was at that construction job, I took it upon myself to pay our last born high school tuition despite my 50k salary that doesn't come regularly but it wasn't this hard. I had friends who would call to ask for favors , i was generous to them, in fact from my little savings, i was able to set up a plantain farm in my home town. I didn't have much but i could afford the basics. Life took a different turn immediately i left that job as I couldn't cope with salary delays anymore, sometimes 3-4 months at a stretch. Since 2016 when i Joined the company .
I am someone who keep to myself and ask no favors ,even the girl i thought we were made for each other started giving flimsy excuses that her mother despise ijebu people, that i don't attend modern church and all those opata yarn.
I didn't brood about the issue as i was thankful we haven't gone deep.
So after picking up that car and hustled for 3 days, I was excited about the daily income prospects and job networking, then this AC issue came up, zapping all my energy and hard earned money . It's depressing!
To open my morning devotion and pray these days seem like a task .

In all these things you're more than conqueror, you're unstoppable, no power can limit/hinder you. Rejoice even while in the storm. If me, I can make it, through the finished work of Christ on the cross, so can you and any one else who believe. As long as you don't give up.

Just get home take a long relaxed rest. Strategise and hit it again. If it does not shift, go home rest again. Strategise and hit hit over, and over, and over again until you breakforth. Only don't give up.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
peacefulhome:

Bros just take things easy. One thing I always believed is the fact that if there is life there is hope. A lot of people will see and envy if they open their mouth to tell us what they have been through before God pick up their call, you will even thank God for your life. We all know it not easy but let keep pushing until we all have testimony. I wish you all the best in life, don't give up brother.

Bless you ma. I am so sorry if i bore everyone with my present predicament, it's just that i like to let it out and seek opinions.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

Chief, i still dey here. The thing no make me hustle for the past 2 weeks. After the AC technician coupled the dashboard, they found out that the AC blower is faulty and as i dey shishi i no get again.
Na from Ojuelegba, i just comot now go meet one dealer wey wan sell am for #20k.
Local man is tired. I know say if my village people tire for my matter, dem go release me.
Motor wey i never drive reach one week wey i don spend 54k ontop AC alone (Evaporator and compressor and now the blower con open mouth again)
sorry bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
peacefulhome:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NIGHTLIFE100: 1:26am On Sep 24, 2019
fabiano09:

Mark my word,you and that your friend will end up as enemies ,if there's something I've learned in life is that never look at everything as a business opportunity . If you really wana help him then do it for him and remove your eyes ,else don't bother ,look for another person with no affiliation to you and give a car for uber rentals. Humans are humans for a reason,just one thought will be planted in his mind one day and he'll start messing up,am 90% sure. If God has blessed you then bless your friend,if you're not capable then don't dabble into this ,trust me you'll regret this,and you'll come back to this thread to lament
Whao! 80% of people I’ve asked gave this same advice but honestly I can’t afford to give him the car I guess I’ll have to re-evaluate the whole thing.... bless up brother
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NIGHTLIFE100: 4:19am On Sep 24, 2019
chinyce:
Tell your friend to bring what he has and then you can support him to get a corolla or a cheaper car. Its the best help you can do. There is no friend or family in business. Doing business with your friend will only cause you more pains and regrets. Especially he is just going into it newly. If your not capable just forget it, because the end story is really disheartening.

sadly he doesn’t have anything not even 50k and I understand his situation as the country is hard and hopeless, the deal was for me to buy the car for him and he’ll pay up within 2 years then the car belongs to him. But with what I’ve seen here I’m not sure he’ll be able to pay 2m within 2yrs. I know him to be a good guy in school but it’s been a long time and the people change everyday. Make God help us all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 5:56am On Sep 24, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

Bless you ma. I am so sorry if i bore everyone with my present predicament, it's just that i like to let it out and seek opinions.

Wished you had contacted mosbus pertaining to this your ac issue. I strongly believe he would have offered you professional service for less that price.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 6:16am On Sep 24, 2019
You don't have to fly at night to be a witch/wizard.
I see what you guys did up there and i can only say may God help you all.
You just crushed someone's hope / dream right there simply because you could afford Data.
You lot have trust issues and need help.
SMH.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:28am On Sep 24, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:
Brothers in the house, who can recommend a good AC technician that knows his onions?
I want to call out the bluffs of two AC technicians at Maryland who said i need to get a new evaporator on a Tokunbo car that came in July and hasn't passed the road test.
I changed the compressor before coming to Lagos last week and everything seemed fine until Wednesday when it started blowing hot, my friend took me to an AC technician on my street and the mofo said its the evaporator straight away without any diagnosis. I rebuked him immediately after consulting with the dealer that brought the car and the technician that changed the compressor, and he said i should pay to fill in a new gas which I did and that didn't last up to 1 hour, the passenger insulted me too much on that Wednesday, so i called him back to complain and he said its the evaporator leaking, yet no burning smell or any sorts from the AC vents.
The most scary thing is when he said they will disassemble my car dashboard, gear box, steering to fit a new evaporator. That one weak me
I have sent a message to Aunty raduautoworks about the situation and i observed another thing, ever since we serviced the car, the check engine light has been on, what could be the cause?
I asked the local mechanic that serviced it at ijebu and he told me the check engine light has to be on at all time, if not the car won't work well. A friend who has been driving for long also shared the same view but i am confused .
Car is an old fashioned Ford Mondeo 2001, purchased in July with 183k miles on it.
Make una help me because this Uber thing don dey sweet me since i started last Saturday even though i don wakka go Lagos Badagry expressway twice (terrible experience) . The little money i made from Monday -Wednesday, i don use am fill gas and buy petrol.

Ditch the car, it's not a reliable brand. You will spend so much on repairs .

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timifakay(m): 6:55am On Sep 24, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Ditch the car, it's not a reliable brand. You will spend so much on repairs .

Haba... You should be able to call the bluff of the other technicians nah. Oga do your thing on the car and it will be perfect.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by opisco01(m): 7:38am On Sep 24, 2019
Please I need someone to guide me step by step on how to go about this uber business. From Beginner to Pro.

I plan to drive my Lexus Es 330 myself. Looking forward to make 30-40k profit weekly.

I would appreciate a call or message on whatsapp from the experts please

I want to start this week. I have not taken any steps
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:43am On Sep 24, 2019
nwizu042:
You don't have to fly at night to be a witch/wizard.
I see what you guys did up there and i can only say may God help you all.
You just crushed someone's hope / dream right there simply because you could afford Data.
You lot have trust issues and need help.
SMH.

Boss dont look at things from that angle, expectation is the mother of disappointment, its a good thing to have a knowledge of what you are deeping your hands into. Let me give u brief story how I got driving as I never had the intention too... I saw a friend in need and somehow felt his old owner is being too demanding based on his complain, I scold him on d part he did wrong and try to make things work for us. Ohk! I'll get a car for you, but my clauses r 1, u park d car in my compound & 2, Sunday's, u drop d car by 9am and pick back by 4pm that is before buying. He agreed, on getting d car, parking space change to place of his choice, not is house o, as per another persons compound I don't know, but it's still within same locality, well! No problem. We only lasted 2 week as the first Sunday, I saw him ard 2pm. All of this I did not bother as I felt if d agreement is not working, man up and talk to me rather than d third party side talk that is getting to me. My mistakes: I should have given him the car and remove my mind of it or return on Sunday's for check up, I'm new into the business and security is very important to me. He became so rude, talk carelessly, even when I try to keep peace, cos I'm d one at the receiving end now. The day he dropped the car, he only ask us for a drive and asked me to drive, that was how he dropped the car grin, only to find out he just landed 2009 tek corolla (robust story dat may not see d light on dis). Here, I'm left to my fate, now I don't know if I should go back or wot do to, once gave someone valuables, I didn't even bother to dig investigation, not up to a month, I receive a cringing news. Do people ard me warned me not to go into business with a friend? Yes! They do, but I gave a friend a chance to prove them wrong, only to learn, people only care when it is beneficial, if they have a better option, u r a goner.

Back to issue at hand... Boss I read where u said you want to give him the car and he should pay 2m within d frame of 2yrs, but you refuse to say the amount and kind of car you are willing or capable of buying. If you buy corolla of 1.7 million in such instance, you are doing him a favour and hopefully he won't turn out to b an ingrate, I'll still advise you to go ahead, all human r not d same and ur own blessing won't skip u by. But if it is a regular thing that can b obtained outside friendship, you r not doing any favour here, both of u r normal business partner.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 7:50am On Sep 24, 2019
NIGHTLIFE100:
sadly he doesn’t have anything not even 50k and I understand his situation as the country is hard and hopeless, the deal was for me to buy the car for him and he’ll pay up within 2 years then the car belongs to him. But with what I’ve seen here I’m not sure he’ll be able to pay 2m within 2yrs. I know him to be a good guy in school but it’s been a long time and the people change everyday. Make God help us all

I was once in this situation, where I had successful friends who wanted to help but could not for the sake of friendship. Continue with the plan but you need to make him understand that N2m is not 2naira. For someone who does not have N50k to handle N2m asset is not as easy as it seems. Prepare your friends mindset to appreciate this gesture. This happened to me, a friend who wanted to help me, but before could release the money he made me go through some drills, after sometime I felt I don't need the money anymore, and moved. I and the guy are still friends today, i appreciate his effort, he was surprised I haven't mentioned the loan anymore. Work on your guy for some months and prepare him, his reaction will show how he will fend. Good luck.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.