Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4801900 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 10:24am On Oct 19, 2019
please house my brother is seriously in need of car for delivery or hp he lost his job about 5 month ago and life has not been easy with him and his tired of depending on the little money I use to give him have tried all I could to get a car for him but it has not been easy cus I got my family too to care for. i really do not know how to ask people for something. but I just need to say it here because he just call me now again. please anyone that has a car to give on delivery or hp should contact me i will stand as guarantor for him please. 09029809996
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:03am On Oct 19, 2019
ofime123:
my brother I would have try oo yesterday I net 18+ to tell u the truth is not easy let me just relax today and tomorrow Monday I resume back after all am a lazy driver.
No wahala, take care of yourself. No kill yourself because of Taxify, tomorrow is another day.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gsparks01(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
please guys, what's the new method of uploading inspection report on Uber? The screenshot I took is being rejected.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
Then today dull o.... Wetin dey happen na? No events?

Na to go watch match be next Jor.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
ediku208:

Some times you just need to try out some few things
And see how God does His wonders.

Knowing fully well this car drinks fuel like a fish
I printed a car hire service card
And the first rider i got
Made my day perfect

Had an offline trip
Lekki peninsula hotel - ikoyi registry-church -reception .......15k

Finished off by 4:00pm yesterday

Had a trip to ojota from lekki on uber card trip

Then it happened
Sheraton ——- Badorre ....on bolt ——5000

Badore ——-to fela shrine ——-5000 still on bolt but a differnt rider

Then fela shrine to Lekki gardens Ajah uber ——4100

My brother i spent 6500 on fuel .... toll 1200

Profit : 21,400

Well not all days are gonna be good

But las las we dey alright

Its better to sit down without a car

Printing of a card is a Genius idea, even me would not have thought about that.. Once you pick up a rider , and afther giving them good customer service, you can than give them your card for offline services.. By the time you give out your card to about 1000 customers. At least you can get a few calls for offline trip.. It cost you nothing to give out your card ,and at the same time it is free advertising for you.. Am impress bro. You are thinking outside the box ....

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
tojahh:
Then today dull o.... Wetin dey happen na? No events?

Na to go watch match be next Jor.
No be small dull ooo, I think say na only my side ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
[quote author=dru23 post=83276775]

Printing of a card is a Genius idea, even me would not have thought about that.. Once you pick up a rider , and afther giving them good customer service, you can than give them your card for offline services.. By the time you give out your card to about 1000 customers. At least you can get a few calls for offline trip.. It cost you nothing to give out your card ,and at the same time it is free advertising for you.. Am impress bro. You are thinking outside the box ....[/quote grin grin

If huna print cards finish share riders,carry them off line ,,na wetin go come remain for others wey dey online,,,no wonder 3hrs no request cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
deedee44:

For me, there are some trips that rule #1 will not apply. For example a rider requests a ride to Ibadan from Lagos and I will do it online. Am I mad?

lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
dru23:

I love your energy bro.... Keep it up bro and I hope others are reading and motivate to do the same ...

The question is how long can he keep at it. I was doing that. I crashed less than 3 months.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
darmilolah:

The question is how long can he keep at it. I was doing that. I crashed less than 3 months.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
[quote author=stacyadams post=83279904][/quote]

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dru is back. LOL

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cypherz: 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
Please can anyone tell me

1) how Bolt or Uber vets their partners and how much its costs?

2) How Uber/Bolt receive their 20% cut from cash trips paid to partners.

3) How many days does it take uber/taxify to pay tenor payment to riders.

I appreciate the anticipated response.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
cypherz:

if by vet, you mean inspection of vehicles, its #2,000. "Google inspection centres + bolt or uber Lagos " to give you the nearest preferred location .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
cypherz:

3) How many days does it take uber/taxify to pay tenor payment to riders.

I appreciate the anticipated response.
. they will take their charges from a card trip you complete.
For instance, I did a first ( CARD)trip from ogba to V.island ystday. @ #3,700.

1st trip Bolts cut is - #740. from that 1st deal.(20%)
2nd trip - adeola odeku to Lekki.
Cash trip end @ 1,800.
2nd trip Bolt. Cut - #320. But since they cant get their money from me physically, they would remove (#320) it from the balance on my card trip.

So, for d two trips, they remove -#1,060.

And that's how it goes my friend, plus n minus, in- out, in- out till payday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by princpl(m): 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
Pls house can anyone help me with the trusted company where i can register my car for uber operation, who has an excellent maintainance practice. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
Go thru the web not phone app and upload the pdf file
gsparks01:
please guys, what's the new method of uploading inspection report on Uber? The screenshot I took is being rejected.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by teeebest(m): 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
Gentlelife50:

No be small dull ooo, I think say na only my side ooo

Very dry Saturday!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Peacemaker126: 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
Pls house need help my car just stop it doesn’t driver nor reserve I called a gearbox Mechain he said it is okay that the gearbox did not burn.but when we jack the car and I started it and put it on drive it was rolling same goes to the second Tyre was rolling but when I jack it done it doesn’t move but making sound I scan it and the said noting is wrong with the gearbox pls I need your help house
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by A305: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
Peacemaker126:
Pls house need help my car just stop it doesn’t driver nor reserve I called a gearbox Mechain he said it is okay that the gearbox did not burn.but when we jack the car and I started it and put it on drive it was rolling same goes to the second Tyre was rolling but when I jack it done it doesn’t move but making sound I scan it and the said noting is wrong with the gearbox pls I need your help house
Here you have it. And tell Uncle Jay thank you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by princpl(m): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
Pls house can anyone help me with the trusted company where i can register my car for uber operation, who has an excellent maintainance practice. Thanks[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Krix25: 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
Good evening house...
I just want to venture into the uber business and this is my first time here.
I have a Nissan altima which I just bought and I want to know if it is acceptable by uber.
Thanks..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by A305: 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
princpl:
Pls house can anyone help me with the trusted company where i can register my car for uber operation, who has an excellent maintainance practice. Thanks
sadly none with the top notch maintenance you seek, they will try to manage resources, hence the reason your car won't get the best maintenance. Mr Dru23 has a story to tell in that regard. He had to start all over again after those fleet guys ruined his cars. What I say? Cars NOT one car.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
Sure it is accepted provided it is 2000 for uber and2003 for bolt/taxify
Krix25:
Good evening house...
I just want to venture into the uber business and this is my first time here.
I have a Nissan altima which I just bought and I want to know if it is acceptable by uber.
Thanks..

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
A305:
sadly none with the top notch maintenance you seek, they will try to manage resources, hence the reason your car won't get the best maintenance. Mr Dru23 has a story to tell in that regard. He had to start all over again after those fleet guys ruined his cars. What I say? Cars NOT one car.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 5:51am On Oct 20, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Lol, Bros na brain things. Me sef wan relax my hand, I will pretend not to know her hand is there she will adjust

Brain things, abi!? Until them slam you with sexual assault your brain go correct. Instead of all those 'unneccessities' just politely ask them to adjust. But the begin prove stubborn, park and the the trip.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by magnumx: 5:51am On Oct 20, 2019
magnumx:
Please how does one go about transfering the vehicle ownership on uber?

This is for someone that purchased a registered car that is active on uber and the new owner wants to also make use of the car as a driver-partner on uber.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:56am On Oct 20, 2019
Peacemaker126:

your CV axle (shaft) pulled out on one end.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 5:58am On Oct 20, 2019
lin3r2:

I don already grab am with my hand, leg and body. The issue now na agreement. She hasn't done this before and she is asking me to bring a draft agreement if I have any or wait until she can ask one of the colleague in her office with the legal department to come up with one. But her own side of bringing the agreement don dey take long.

I no want make story come enter the offer that's why I am in dire need of that hp agreement

Why not check out google you should be able to come up with a template you can adjust.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 6:36am On Oct 20, 2019
radautoworks:

Alas in an environment not so in line with common practice. Common practice would dictate verifiable addresses where people can be found. Common practice would dictate some system where someone's creditworthiness could be assessed. Common practice would have laws in place for recourse.

The reaction was based on experience and was supposed to elicit a smile about the country we find ourselves. While I certainly empathize, my reaction stands.

Do not ask what your country can do for you. Rather ask what can you do for your country. And by that I mean for your fellow Nigerian brother and sister. Sure we all know Nigeria is a tough terrain to introduce certain practices but that is not to say we can't try.

I think he has just given you another outlet through which you could make your services affordable across board.

Why not first look into it on how you can take advantage of the proposition. If he is a salary earner, I think something can be worked out with his bank through his account officer to have x amount deducted every month over a period of time.

In an environment not so in line with common practices, but to make the common practices work, we the people have to act.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 7:05am On Oct 20, 2019
ornicus:

That is your answer to the attempt of one of you to defraud Uber? Small wonder.

Exactly what I expected. The typical attitude of the Nigerian partner/employee. How do I get mine even if I destroy the business I am working with.

Bro please don't even go down that lane. Do you know how many drivers are getting defrauded on a daily bases especially with the advent of this so called 20trip/3% b-u-l-l-s-h-i-t. Or is it a crime if they do 5trips/3%!?

Take a good look at the so called registered institutions how they defraud people on a daily bases all because they are a 'legitimate' registered company.

In 2008 I bought a 1000unit Oceanic bank shares, fast forward to the time of the acquisition by Ecobank the shares was diluted to 50unit for no justifiable reason. So please tell me, what will you call this? I was not compensated...not even an apology or an explanation was rendered. They stole from me and they made it look like it was the norm.

At least the guy offered to negotiate something with you. Not that he was trying to play a fast one on you. Funny thing, he may not have even collected up to 5k.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by princpl(m): 7:17am On Oct 20, 2019
A305:

So advisably i should get a trusted driver from my own side or i the owner drive it myself...?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: taiyod and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.