Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4802247 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 7:25am On Oct 20, 2019
Cooladex:
The kind of insults one receives daily on this job ehn!
But uve developed a thick skin tho.

I got a request today at agungi, immediately she called she already sounded rude. And then she said her 2 housemates are following me to go pick her children at school and I bring them back. I said okay..

On our way back , this woman called me that can I buy a tuber of yam for her on the way, that she'll reimburse me my money when we come back..

I just jejely handed over 5h to one of the girls and she went to buy yam.
This woman called back and started raking/shouting for me, that she nva sent her houseful, that it's me.

I told her i cant buy yam, I don't know where they sell yams. She dropped the call on me Nd hissed.

After the trip, the woman gave me a 1start just because undid not buy a tuber of yam for her.

I'm just weak

Then what's the point sending two house maids if one cannot go and buy yam while the other one wait with you and the kids in the car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by A305: 7:40am On Oct 20, 2019
princpl:

So advisably i should get a trusted driver from my own side or i the owner drive it myself...?
it is adviceable to drive your car yourself to earn the most to be able to care for your car and make a little bit of money even if you do it part time. But you decides to give it to a driver for rental purpose.

The key to recording success is good management. Management in the sense of up to date maintenance of car as well as repairs. Don't be surprised, On remittance of 30k per week(120k per month), you could spend as much as 30k to 40k to keep the car in top shape. Not to mention unplanned repairs, down times due to driver change or accident etc. Don't forget to get insurance too.

Find a good driver, Don't be scared of firing driver when he defaults repeatedly, there are many of them that have been waiting for months to get a car.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 7:48am On Oct 20, 2019
tojahh:

Hahaha as it is... I rather buy condoms than buy yam o. angry

In the joke of things, who condom help? Madam fit do some pounding with that yam and offer am with better vegetable soup for good behaviour. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 7:57am On Oct 20, 2019
mrjaydee:

That information is confidential grin you need a level 6 clearance

...which i've got. See!? Level 6 clearance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2019
Crvrider:

In the joke of things, who condom help? Madam fit do some pounding with that yam and offer am with better vegetable soup for good behaviour. grin
Madams these days have trust issues, she can also ask him to come and test the condom if its original grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 20, 2019
Crvrider:

Bro please don't even go down that lane. Do you know how many drivers are getting defrauded on a daily bases especially with the advent of this so called 20trip/3% b-u-l-l-s-h-i-t. Or is it a crime if they do 5trips/3%!?

Take a good look at the so called registered institutions how they defraud people on a daily bases all because they are a 'legitimate' registered company.

In 2008 I bought a 1000unit Oceanic bank shares, fast forward to the time of the acquisition by Ecobank the shares was diluted to 50unit for no justifiable reason. So please tell me, what will you call this? I was not compensated...not even an apology or an explanation was rendered. They stole from me and they made it look like it was the norm.

At least the guy offered to negotiate something with you. Not that he was trying to play a fast one on you. Funny thing, he may not have even collected up to 5k.

Did you make any kind of complaint or did you just sit fuming?

You are a customer. You have Rights. You can decide to let your rights be trampled over, or you an take action.

There is a thread where someone is complaining of being defrauded by his bank. I have explained the simple steps he can take to resolve this by escalation, but he does not understand.

I once had a power issue where I was accused of by passing my nepa meter. They came and fired me with an 800,000 bill. I wrote to their customer care. For six months it continued dragging, and I was being bounced like a ball. Then I figured out the email of their ceo, e mailed the complete mail trail, copying cpc. The man responded, and suddenly everyone on that email trail woke up. Straight. My problems were resolved in a week. Today if we have any power problem, I do not call a nepa official, I take it through the proper channel

I worked in maintenance in my company for five or more years. You are expected to deliver service to your end users. If you are unlucky in some issues that you sleep on, the issues are escalated and you get burned.

All of you sit round complaining that uber is cheating you, but how many of you have actually complained to uber? Most of You cannot think. You do not understand that uber is a corporate entity that needs its stakeholders happy. You can only approach every problem the Nigerian way, rather than the civilised way. A lot of entities doing business in Nigeria have taken time and resources to study the market, and amend their plans accordingly. Do you know Google and Microsoft charge less for several services on Nigerian platforms? Because they took the time to study the market.

If enough riders complain of drivers trying to go offline, uber as a company will review their policies and business plan. That is how business works. But when you try to be smart, the company is not aware of the problem, and the issue continues.

I hope none of this has gone over your head. I seem to remeber you were conducting some sort of survey. I would have thought you would be able to take an intellectual approach to the issue

But it seems you are reasoning like the typical Nigerian.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 20, 2019
Out this morning and Lekki and environs is a mess. Just stopped raining, didn't know the rain was heavy. Flood everywhere. Still hanging in a corner, off line and thinking of next line of action. Going back home it seems. The hustle may have just come to an abrupt end today of all days

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:53am On Oct 20, 2019
ornicus:

thank you. my sentiments exactly. you see a simple looking person, and you automatically assume this is a sucker i can take. who knows how many ignorant passengers you lie to every day?

your story applies to every thief and scoundrel in this country. there is always a story. you think armed robbers and yahoo boys dont also have stories to tell? the lastma officers that impounded car, you think they too will not tell you sob stories if you get the drop on them? five years ago, there was a series of home invasions in festac. it was street boys, not actual robbers. there was an incident where one of them was caught and started whimpering about how hard the country is. these are boys that raped in some houses. but of course, it is country, not so? the herdsmen kidnapping, you think they too are not hungry and frustrated? you think boko haram fighters do not also have families of their own?

uber depends on trust of its drivers. if people do not trust its drivers, uber will die as a company. any serious business has a customer care platform where users can complain about poor service. if your customers are not happy, your business will die. i said i worked in downstream. one fine evening i got a whatapp video of angry customers at our station. the pump in the station had been tampered with. several commuters had been cheated. in th video they kept shouting the name of the station. i went there, investigated and found that yes, the pumps had been tampered with. of course the next thing is the dealer is a family man, you have to help him. when he was defrauding customers, did he not know that?

would you defend being cheated with your ridiculous arguments?

don't be a typical corrupt nigerian please. always quick to wail about the country , while doing your own bit to keep the country down.

Look bro you'll hurt your brain for using just one side of it...the left side.

Mr morals, okay let's try to take you up on that path.

Scenario one:
Let's say you have a struggling business and you've just employed a good sales man who knows how to close deals. Let's say as an example you sell xyz at a certain price x, but your sales guy is able get great deals for you at x+ price. Do you accept the extra profit he's bringing in or do you decline it based on morals and the fact that you've pegged your price at x?

Scenario two:
Let's assume you decline and the guy feels you're throwing out opportunity to help your dying business and decides to go solo. Will you consider him a fraudster?

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 8:58am On Oct 20, 2019
ornicus:

You are a customer. You have Rights. You can decide to let your rights be trampled over, or you an take action.

There is a thread where someone is complaining of being defrauded by his bank. I have explained the simple steps he can take to resolve this by escalation, but he does not understand.

I once had a power issue where I was accused of by passing my nepa meter. They came and fired me with an 800,000 bill. I wrote to their customer care. For six months it continued dragging, and I was being bounced like a ball. Then I figured out the email of their ceo, e mailed the complete mail trail, copying cpc. The man responded, and suddenly everyone on that email trail woke up. Straight. My problems were resolved in a week. Today if we have any power problem, I do not call a nepa official, I take it through the proper channel

I worked in maintenance in my company for five or more years. You are expected to deliver service to your end users. If you are unlucky in some issues that you sleep on, the issues are escalated and you get burned.

All of you sit round complaining that uber is cheating you, but how many of you have actually complained to uber? Most of You cannot think. You do not understand that uber is a corporate entity that needs its stakeholders happy. You can only approach every problem the Nigerian way, rather than the civilised way. A lot of entities doing business in Nigeria have taken time and resources to study the market, and amend their plans accordingly. Do you know Google and Microsoft charge less for several services on Nigerian platforms? Because they took the time to study the market.

If enough riders complain of drivers trying to go offline, uber as a company will review their policies and business plan. That is how business works. But when you try to be smart, the company is not aware of the problem, and the issue continues.

I hope none of this has gone over your head. I seem to remeber you were conducting some sort of survey. I would have thought you would be able to take an intellectual approach to the issue

Mr. No Call others lazy because ur hustle dey pure oooo...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jaidooo(m): 8:59am On Oct 20, 2019
ndubuis:
Out this morning and Lekki and environs is a mess. Just stopped raining, didn't know the rain was heavy. Flood everywhere. Still hanging in a corner, off line and thinking of next line of action. Going back home it seems. The hustle may have just come to an abrupt end today of all days
Still raining here. The rain go dull today.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 9:03am On Oct 20, 2019
@ornicus pushing your narrative to most folks on here, right as you are, is like hitting your head against a wall. people confuse being fraudulent with being smart, allow them, one day monkey go go market e no go come back.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 20, 2019
Crvrider:

Look bro you'll hurt your brain for using just one side of it...the left side.

Mr morals, okay let's try to take you up on that path.

Scenario one:
Let's say you have a struggling business and you've just employed a good sales man who knows how to close deals. Let's say as an example you sell xyz at a certain price x, but your sales guy is able get great deals for you at x+ price. Do you accept the extra profit he's bringing in or do you decline it based on morals and the fact that you've pegged your price at x?

Scenario two:
Let's assume you decline and the guy feels you're throwing out opportunity to help your dying business and decides to go solo. Will you consider him a fraudster?

None of you is going solo as you call it.
I have outlined this before and I will outline it again
The moment I go solo on a transaction with a customer that came in through our platform I am cheating my partner.

If I walk into a shop and the sales boy tells me, don't use my company product, I have my own you can buy, he is stealing from his employer/partner

If you happened to go to his shop directly, no issue.

And as I said before, it is this very mentality you see Nigerians use to destroy companies. What is even funnier is that most of the time, they then fail to provide the service.

One of our ogas wanted to buy generator. He went to jubaili bros. Acct manager at the time(2008) said, fk these guys, I can give you at a better price. The man went ahead, bought from the guy. The generator he bought was refurbished and kept failing. We were called in. But what could we do? Nothing. The guy stealing from his company did not have a maintenance framework. He could not even report the acct manager.

It is a different thing if I have done business with you through your company, and then I call you outside of your company to do business.

The moment you or I try to transact business using the company's tools, i/you are cheating the company.

I hope you can understand. Or you will continue to go for the sentiment argument. I am not paid well, therfore I am entitled to cheat my partner. Then you wail and cry when big companies leave this country, leaving you in the hands of your compatriots who are far more callous.

I can only imagine how you would run a business seeing as you know from direct experience that your staff will steal from you. The policing no go get part 2.cctv everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:14am On Oct 20, 2019
ornicus:

So you knew you could do this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2019
ornicus:

You shall live long my brother..... U said it all

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:27am On Oct 20, 2019
ornicus:

The moment I go solo on a transaction with a customer that came in through our platform I am cheating my partner.

If I walk into a shop and the sales boy tells me, don't use my company product, I have my own you can buy, he is stealing from his employer/partner

And as I said before, it is this very mentality you see Nigerians use to destroy companies. What is even funnier is that most of the time, they then fail to provide the service.

One of our ogas wanted to buy generator. He went to jubaili bros. Acct manager at the time(2008) said, fk these guys, I can give you at a better price. The man went ahead, bought from the guy. The generator he bought was refurbished and kept failing. We were called in. But what could we do? Nothing. The guy stealing from his company did not have a maintenance framework. He could not even report the acct manager.

I[b]t is a different thing if I have done business with you through your company, and then I call you outside of your company to do business. [/b]

The moment you or I try to transact business using the company's tools, i/you are cheating the company.

I hope you can understand. Or you will continue to go for the sentiment argument. I am not paid well, therfore I am entitled to cheat my partner. Then you wail and cry when big companies leave this country, leaving you in the hands of your compatriots who are far more callous.

I can only imagine how you would run a business seeing as you know from direct experience that your staff will steal from you. The policing no go get part 2.cctv everywhere.

Just read your right up. Okay, let me ask you then. Is it okay under all circumstances for you to approach me for business outside my company?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:28am On Oct 20, 2019
ornicus:

It is a different thing if I have done business with you through your company, and then I call you outside of your company to do business.

Just read your right up. Okay, let me ask you then. Is it okay under all circumstances for you to approach me for business outside my company?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2019
XGhost:
@ornicus pushing your narrative to most folks on here, right as you are, is like hitting your head against a wall. people confuse being fraudulent with being smart, allow them, one day monkey go go market e no go come back.
So asking to convert unfavorable online trip to favorable offline is a fraud? You need to consult your dictionary for the meaning of fraud again. For instance I get a request to eputu town from lekki phase 1 around 11.30pm, I tell rider I cannot go there at this time because I can never get a return trip unless I go for a particular fare that will compensate for my return trip. Now what would you have me do, leave rider stranded or give rider option to up the fare (cannot be done online ofcourse) and get a ride home. I've said it before, its mumu you people like

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:31am On Oct 20, 2019
princpl:

So advisably i should get a trusted driver from my own side or i the owner drive it myself...?

If you have time and zeal to drive it yourself, the best option.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2019
dru23:

You shall live long my brother..... U said it all
If your drivers are not doing offline you think you'll be getting paid every week without stories?
You encouraged someone to print cards to win customers for offline trips and you're here going against offline trips. You are

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 20, 2019
deedee44:

If your drivers are not doing offline you think you'll be getting paid every week without stories?
You encouraged someone to print cards to win customers for offline trips and you're here going against offline trips. You are

i guess i can understand why a lot of companies use aptitude tests. no point in trying to engage people whose thinking is so faulty that they cannot even grasp basic ethics.

a lot of the rubbish i have read here is also a revalidation of the fact that most nigerians are unemployable.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2019
Jaidooo:

Still raining here. The rain go dull today.
Yeah bro, I'm back home. Always better to play safe. The water I saw at Kusiena Road can swallow a five year old. I no fit shout

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 20, 2019
Please is there any block button on Nairaland? Tired of seeing crap from this low life above me called Ornicus. Sits on his lazy ass, comes here to disturb people that are legitimately trying to make a living. The man is a keyboard warrior with his horrendous grammar. Next he does is to go snap a picture of someone else's car and upload here. Bleep off bro. No one cares about the crap you have been writing all week here.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Npala(m): 10:11am On Oct 20, 2019
ornicus:

i guess i can understand why a lot of companies use aptitude tests. no point in trying to engage people whose thinking is so faulty that they cannot even grasp basic ethics.

a lot of the rubbish i have read here is also a revalidation of the fact that most nigerians are unemployable.

Hey Mister. We have had enough of your thrash here. Kindly get out of this thread so that the real drivers and partners can share their genuine experiences. Thanks.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2019
Npala:

Hey Mister. We have had enough of your thrash here. Kindly get out of this thread so that the real drivers and partners can share their genuine experiences. Thanks.

You are the eejits who keep calling me back, not so

I keep on leaving you to your dubious acts of larceny, but some fool, this time you cannot just shut the Bleep up, but will want to come back with some stupid and ridiculous argument about how it is actually not a problem.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Npala(m): 10:25am On Oct 20, 2019
ornicus:

You are the eejits who keep calling me back, not so

I keep on leaving you to your dubious acts of larceny, but some fool, this time you cannot just shut the Bleep up, but will want to come back with some stupid and ridiculous argument about how it is actually not a problem.

You are nothing close to what you say you are. I believe now you never ordered any ride to Festac. Stop wasting our time here please. You said 'No wonder Nigerians are unemployable' I will tell you this one time, one day, you will get to work and that work won't be available anymore. Let's then see who is unemployable. Enjoy your sunday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:27am On Oct 20, 2019
ornicus:

and aptitude tests will screen out those that don't have basic ethics?.

When last did you write an aptitude test?

Aptitude tests in nigeria are meant to screen the thousands of applicants for a position to the barest minimum and not to screen unethical individuals.

You have reported the driver, wat again are you flogging the issue for.

Tell me, wat again do you want.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 20, 2019
Npala:

You are nothing close to what you say you are. I believe now you never ordered any ride to Festac. Stop wasting our time here please. You said 'No wonder Nigerians are unemployable' I will tell you this one time, one day, you will get to work and that work won't be available anymore. Let's then see who is unemployable. Enjoy your sunday.

one beautiful outcome of my reporting is that i had to properly register with uber
now every ride i take comes with a complete record emailed to me.
this is from friday

if you do not understand simple logic, but continue meandering you are unemployable
i can only imagine if this was posted to you as a question in an interview.
you would be spitting these same absurdities

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 20, 2019
northbird:
and aptitude tests will screen out those that don't have basic ethics?.

When last did you write an aptitude test?

Aptitude tests in nigeria are meant to screen the thousands of applicants for a position to the barest minimum and not to screen unethical individuals.

Tell me, wat again do you want.

your guys here do not even understand basic logic. cause and effect. what do you think a large part of aptitude tests are?
or you think these arguments show logical thinking?

You have reported the driver, wat again are you flogging the issue for.

see what i mean? i have long moved on - yet in a short while, some other joker will jump on my mentions, then cry when i respond that i am overflogging the issue.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:43am On Oct 20, 2019
ornicus:

one beautiful outcome of my reporting is that i had to properly register with uber
now every ride i take comes with a complete record emailed to me.
this is from friday

Were you not PROPERLY registered on Uber before?

Ornicus! Anybody using Uber gets an email after any finished trip even get status of what goes on with Uber and the likes. So what makes your reporting him special sir? That Uber now sends you email? Hahaha. Baba you don fall my hand with this yarns. But wait o... You weren't properly registered yet you dey enjoy Uber service!? Now who's the fraudster? Who's now negotiating outside company name? Hahaha

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2019
ornicus:

Please stop quoting me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2019
tojahh:

Were you not PROPERLY registered on Uber before?

Ornicus! Anybody using Uber gets an email after any finished trip even get status of what goes on with Uber and the likes. So what makes your reporting him special sir? That Uber now sends you email? Hahaha. Baba you don fall my hand with this yarns. But wait o... You weren't properly registered yet you dey enjoy Uber service!? Now who's the fraudster? Who's now negotiating outside company name? Hahaha

i have been riding on uber for the past four months.
before i could register this complaint, i had to COMPLETE my registration on the website and set up an email address.

https://www.uber.com/global/en/sign-in/

prior to this, i had NEVER had any notifications outside of the app
the moment i did this, i started getting notifications in my email of every trip i had done.
i hope this clarifies.
this is also applicable to anyone who rides uber for business trips
for anyone riding uber for business trips, this is how you generate receipts that can be tendered
this can be presented as a receipt - something most of the dodgy jokers herein will not understand tongue

obviously every Driver has to do a COMPLETE registration, since the driver is the one in a business relationship proper

this foolish response is precisely why i say so many of you are unemployable . you continue to demonstrate a complete lack of logical thinking

nice attempt at trolling, though. lets see what your next step will be

we have moved from broke mofo to you dont ride uber to festac to wow so you are registered on uber

keep on with the mentions, but don't bi-tch about the responses tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Npala(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2019
ornicus:

i have been riding on uber for the past four months.
before i could register a complaint, i had to COMPLETE my registration and set up an email address.
prior to this, i had NEVER had any notifications outside of the app
the moment i did this, i started getting notifications in my email of every trip i had done.
i hope this clarifies.
this is also applicable to anyone who rides uber for business trips
this can be presented as a receipt - something most of the dodgy jokers herein will not understand tongue

obviously every Driver has to do a COMPLETE registration, since the driver is the one in a business relationship proper

this foolish response is precisely why i say so many of you are unemployable . you continue to demonstrate a complete lack of logical thinking

nice attempt at trolling, though. lets see what your next step will be

we have moved from broke mofo to you dont ride uber to festac to wow so you are registered on uber

keep on with the mentions, but don't bi-tch about the responses tongue

I wonder the kind of person you are. Probably the type that goes to the boss to tell tales on others. To make yourself look good. Hehehe. I pity your co-workers. I pity your neighbours. You use uber for business and we get all these complaints. I wonder when you had to pay for the ride yourself the kind of feedback you did report to uber.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dharmie13(f), pope191 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.