Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4752781 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Enano2baba:
Good evening my ogas. I completed my bolt registration today. Worked for about 4 hours... Na work una dey do o. My back Don shift small. I think income isn't bad for 6 trips

Not bad for a 4 hour hustle and even as a starter.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
Enano2baba:

Thanks oga mi. God go help grin grin grin

Remember na jeje o. Riders no send you at all. Once e set, them don waka
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
adsmaster:

Thank God nothing happened to you. Father thank you, we are so grateful for your protection over his life and everyone of us here.

Brovthese is the odds that are stacked against us in the biz.. These biz is not a longtime game, it should be a means to and ends, a stepping stone to another..

Men i don't understand how life don't mean anything to some people, they kill at will, cut, break people head and above all Put there life at risk embarking on such fight. Crazy, how did they turn into these monsters, that little baby that there mother gave birth to, very cut and innocent now turning into these monsters..they don't have morals anymore.

Drug, weed, bad parental up bring & so on turned dem against humanity. Life is already useless to them, so they are numb and can't find any good in other people, deh find fulfillment in passing dia frustration on others. You see those guys breaking cars for phone, how much do you think they sell those phones? They are under influence and u can't reason with someone that is not mentality sound. I don't see them as problem per say, the real problems are the government and community that harbours them, it cost nothing to go after these people, but it seems yahoo boiz r d real threat and our leaders will need dem at some point in time to recharge dia career.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
northbird:
oga chucsmoore, thank you. I have a new list to add to my no go areas.
1. Festac
2. Trade fair
3.Mushin

Nothing wrong with Festac boss, its about timing and entering point.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
pope191:

Nothing wrong with Festac boss, its about timing and entering point.
The pope, d place show me peeper d first tym I got there.

Anyways you r right. But as for me o.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
tojahh:

Welcome on board... Your yansh go soon shift join grin

His right leg and Groin will soon join.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
donfortune48:

Why you dey make am fear na?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enano2baba(m): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
peeps4u:

Not bad for a 4 hour hustle and even as a starter.

Thanks senior
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enano2baba(m): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
tojahh:

Remember na jeje o. Riders no send you at all. Once e set, them don waka

Jeje laye. I've been following this thread for like 3 weeks now. Trying to learn as much as possible from experienced people here.

Hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. Make the shock no too much.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enano2baba(m): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
donfortune48:

Ejor o cry cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by streetsoldier1(m): 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
tojahh:

He had an issue one time that Ogunvic had to distance himself from him and gave a caveat. The young man is of questionable character.

Chai...ogunvic!! Where is that guy? Plus Romeo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
Enano2baba:

Thanks senior

I'm just a passerby
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
adsmaster:

Thank God nothing happened to you. Father thank you, we are so grateful for your protection over his life and everyone of us here.

Brovthese is the odds that are stacked against us in the biz.. These biz is not a longtime game, it should be a means to and ends, a stepping stone to another..

Men i don't understand how life don't mean anything to some people, they kill at will, cut, break people head and above all Put there life at risk embarking on such fight. Crazy, how did they turn into these monsters, that little baby that there mother gave birth to, very cut and innocent now turning into these monsters..they don't have morals anymore.
. Very true and well spoken, keyword "A means to an end...." This is just a phase for everyone, may God see us all through.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
tojahh:

Why you dey make am fear na?

One needs to enter this hustle with fear, so that he'll always be at alert.

If you're too relaxed with over confidence, some things will just hit you unaware.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
peeps4u:
What's the latest about Ocar
pass tru their ikeja office today, saw some of their staffs protesting salary delay

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phemorinho(m): 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
eyinola:
pass tru their ikeja office today, saw some of their staffs protesting salary delay
Seriously or you're kidding?
I need info on that ocar too,let's see if bolt and uber will be given a run for their money
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
northbird:
oga chucsmoore, thank you. I have a new list to add to my no go areas.
1. Festac
2. Trade fair
3.Mushin

Festac and Trade fair are okay places interms of cultism,.Nothing is wrong except for traffic. Even d ghetto places I mentioned when I get trip requests I go, but not everytime. I grew up on d island, I ve seen it all. One just need to be careful going there most especially at night.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
grin grin. O car coming on board with 1000 cars for ehailing @15k weekly rentals ,,, grin grin. Wuber and scam don dey go village
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
Chuwaa:
Guys, last night I set destination trip back home to island and I was given a trip to Freedom park. Before dropping, I got another trip ear Obalende, I just canceled abd Uber asked me to verify my face. It couldn't work. This evening again, I tried setting destination back to the island and same issue persisted. I've tried snapping severally and at different luminance to no avail. Must I go to their office to rectify?
My Cancellation rate is just 20%, acceptance 100%

This your 20% us quite worrisome bro.
Uber blocked me when my cancellation rate was just 4%.
I had to do an online course before I could use my account again.

Someone here also said they blocked him when his cancellation rate was 11%.

Check your mail to see whether you've a message from them.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin. O car coming on board with 1000 cars for ehailing @15k weekly rentals ,,, grin grin. Wuber and scam don dey go village
Those guys has nothing to offer investors most especially drivers and car owners. I pity those wey dey shout Ocar up and down. They are coming to Crash prices for as low as N100, N50. And if that happens that's end of ehailing for me.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
drmikeadams:
are they branding their cars?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
chucsmoore:
Those guys has nothing to offer investors most especially drivers and car owners. I pity those wey dey shout Ocar up and down. They are coming to Crash prices for as low as N100, N50. And if that happens that's end of ehailing for me.
;

D grin. My oga for Yankee go soon sell off him bullet civic proof
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
eyinola:
are they branding their cars?
grin grin yes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
drmikeadams:
;

D grin. My oga for Yankee go soon sell off him bullet civic proof
grin. Trouble dey sleep Yanga go wake am

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
chucsmoore:
grin. Trouble dey sleep Yanga go wake am
grin grin. Gazzuz and enyinne go soon get plenty customers for thier fence
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by harrison24: 12:36am On Nov 19, 2019
Good morning my Ogas in the house. Pls does Uber and Bolt accept the frsc cover letter. Pls urgent answer will be appreciated.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oladeewan(m): 2:24am On Nov 19, 2019
oladeewan:
Hello my elders, i hail o. please i am an old Uber and Taxify/Bolt driver that stopped driving about 2 years ago. i want to start driving again, i have gotten the car but i want to ask for your advice on the best phone to use to work. From your experiences please which phones perform well, especially in terms of navigation and handling multi-tasking.
thank you so much for your time. Looking forward to your advises. God bless
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ajoks533: 2:53am On Nov 19, 2019
oluwashola4me:

Hello.
Please, can I mention you in an obscure thread, with my contact details.
I want to make some inquiries from you as regards the aforementioned registrations.
Thanks.
It's OK, always glad to assist where and when am able to.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 2:55am On Nov 19, 2019
Phemorinho:

Seriously or you're kidding?
I need info on that ocar too,let's see if bolt and uber will be given a run for their money
A friend works with them, he says there’s been a recent salary reduction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Welz(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.