Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4762795 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:30am On Oct 04, 2017
Najm:
Morning Guys,
I want to sell my private car hire license I got from Lagos state last year when they had issues with Uber and were impounding uber cars.Have sold d cAr off and so dont need d license anymore.

giveaway price of 90k.

call/whatsapp on 08027967930 if interested.
Who buys that? I also have mine...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:44am On Oct 04, 2017
ogunvic41:
isnt it 5k?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:48am On Oct 04, 2017
Romeo3:
isnt it 5k?
I got mine 150k o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 10:54am On Oct 04, 2017
Why cars just pack for vi wen lekki empty
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 10:56am On Oct 04, 2017
After phase 1 the nxt place is I saw a car on my map was sangotedo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2017
No driver in ago palace way okota and apple junction. Request is on d high side here. Make u guys come carry long trip ooo. Waiting for my rider to vgc. Thanks to taxify

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2017
ogunvic41:

I got mine 150k o
bros I beg what is hire license? Educate us. Thanks. I don't have such and is it necessary?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 11:09am On Oct 04, 2017
vpaymoney:
But why is taxify changing things like this? I did 40trips, they giving me 30trips bonus ? Why

When did u see the bonus, I did 30 trips haven't seen anything
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2017
Wow! I will get in touch with you soon bro

ogunvic41:

After commission and fueling bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 11:26am On Oct 04, 2017
What is comfort and taxify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Najm(m): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2017
ogunvic41:

Anyone who wants to start a car hire business in Lagos can buy it, not necessarily for Uber or taxify cos it's not a requirement.....well not for now because VIO guys have been boxed in a corner. Am sure once they are freed again they'll unleash on motorists.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Najm(m): 11:57am On Oct 04, 2017
ogunvic41:

I got mine 150k o

Wow!!!mine was 100k...around November last year I think.I'm sure yours was later.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2017
I haven't worked today and i am seeing 800 for today's earnings. I dont understand o

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iblaw: 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
jayooh:

When did u see the bonus, I did 30 trips haven't seen anything

If you didn't do more than the number of trips you did last week. Forget bonus. That's the new rule for October but it's unfair Taxify didn't pass the message across before now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
xana101:
bros I beg what is hire license? Educate us. Thanks. I don't have such and is it necessary?
U don't need it on uber and taxify...
Have started transport business before uber and taxify started operations in Lagos so I got it then...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
Very slow day

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
Romeo3:
anyone asking "if it's advisable" is just a chicken.

driving full time is not for everyone. grin

cheers

Romeo, I like your sincerity of advise.

@cooleo

Driving is not for everyone.

However, if you lost your job and you HAVE TO resort to driving, its a very cool alternative for the time being.

Also, if you are looking for a way to quickly raise some capital or something, this business is a cool one for that.

There are a lot of challenges you wouldn't know of until you get on the road(just like it is in every other business). More so, what happens if you quit ur job now, and Uber/taxify are not available to you again(close down for whatever reason or introduce some laws that doesn't make you eligible or some other thing). you would have lost both ways

Unless you are not enjoying your job presently and you are looking for a way out, you could create a big picture of your dream business and use taxify/Uber to raise funds for it. AND GO AFTER YOUR DREAMS

Whichever way, it is advisable to venture into it part time while you are still on your job and see if it is something you can join for a longer haul.

For me, I took to this taxify biz after loosing a job. Believe me, the experience was GOLDEN. I can't quantify everything I learnt in less than 3 months, places i got to, that i wouldn't go on a normal day. People I met, good , bad and ugly grin

I am a lover of adventure and my experience with taxify was an awesome one.
Through the experience, I have built more confidence in myself because I have re-affirmed that i can make money whether on a job or not, so I will never consider myself at the mercy of an employer.

I loved the autonomy it gave me. I was my own boss, decided when I wanted to make money.

I am out of Taxify business cos I got a job that gives me time to develop and focus more on my dreams.

Asides, all these, if driving is your passion or hobby like ogunvich grin, then you've got the right business.

However, whichever scenario seems to be ur case, whether you want the Uber/Taxify biz as a full time, part time or a means to an end. I can promise you that this thread will help you maximize the journey. Just stay here and keep learning.

Good luck

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
slamstanlee:
I haven't worked today and i am seeing 800 for today's earnings. I dont understand o

what time did you end your day yesterday? Your last trip could spill over
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
My 150k a week challenge journey so far.

* 14300 today

* 47500 this week

* 29 trips this week.

going offline to rest till 8pm cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
Romeo3:

* 14300 today

* 47500 this week

* 29 trips this week.

Romeo what network do u use?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
xana101:
Romeo what network do u use?
etisalat and airtel as back up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
Romeo3:
etisalat and airtel as back up
4g I guess
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
ga1ba2003:
4g I guess
only the etisalat is 4G
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
iblaw:

If you didn't do more than the number of trips you did last week. Forget bonus. That's the new rule for October but it's unfair Taxify didn't pass the message across before now.
Where did I get that info?
Then why send fake messages around about bonus condition. Cos on Saturday they were the ones that ginger ed me to meet up to the 30trips from 23. I could have just Don my thing not expecting bonus that weekend

Taxify have started doing anyhow too abI?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
I use mtn 4g but I can't make call wen my fone is on 4g only
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
Very slow day

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
Romeo3:

* 14300 today

* 47500 this week

* 29 trips this week.

Brother... I haven't work today o. I go try and catch up..
Nice one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
ga1ba2003:
Very slow day
Not bad at all bro... 11am to 3:45pm always dull on Tuesdays and Wednesdays... Prepare for the rush hours
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
ga1ba2003:
I use mtn 4g but I can't make call wen my fone is on 4g only
BUY SPECTRANET 4G LTE. tnk me later
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
toyclicks:

Romeo, I like your sincerity of advise.

@cooleo

Driving is not for everyone.

However, if you lost your job and you HAVE TO resort to driving, its a very cool alternative for the time being.

Also, if you are looking for a way to quickly raise some capital or something, this business is a cool one for that.

There are a lot of challenges you wouldn't know of until you get on the road(just like it is in every other business). More so, what happens if you quit ur job now, and Uber/taxify are not available to you again(close down for whatever reason or introduce some laws that doesn't make you eligible or some other thing). you would have lost both ways

Unless you are not enjoying your job presently and you are looking for a way out, you could create a big picture of your dream business and use taxify/Uber to raise funds for it. AND GO AFTER YOUR DREAMS

Whichever way, it is advisable to venture into it part time while you are still on your job and see if it is something you can join for a longer haul.

For me, I took to this taxify biz after loosing a job. Believe me, the experience was GOLDEN. I can't quantify everything I learnt in less than 3 months, places i got to, that i wouldn't go on a normal day. People I met, good , bad and ugly grin

I am a lover of adventure and my experience with taxify was an awesome one.
Through the experience, I have built more confidence in myself because I have re-affirmed that i can make money whether on a job or not, so I will never consider myself at the mercy of an employer.

I loved the autonomy it gave me. I was my own boss, decided when I wanted to make money.

I am out of Taxify business cos I got a job that gives me time to develop and focus more on my dreams.

Asides, all these, if driving is your passion or hobby like ogunvich grin, then you've got the right business.

However, whichever scenario seems to be ur case, whether you want the Uber/Taxify biz as a full time, part time or a means to an end. I can promise you that this thread will help you maximize the journey. Just stay here and keep learning.

Good luck
Brother... Its three weeks on taxify.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
Please do taxify have any phone no. to reach them fast or chart. I need to reach them ASAP
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vpaymoney(m): 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
Gtbank network problem. Can't receive money from riders, can't even use the ATM , and my fuel is down. I have to let go of my rider now with 3700 when there is no option .

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Resurgent2016, Glithronix, donfortune48(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.