Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4729749 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by princetom1(m): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
ogunvic41:

6000 per hour. Deal?

Am i taking a private jet tongue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
coolsalm:

30k unlocked model e5573s-606
No issues working perfectly as thats what am currently using
Bros take it easy, how much is new one with unlimited one month internet access...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by coolsalm: 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
ogunvic41:

Bros take it easy, how much is new one with unlimited one month internet access...
Lol new one is around 30k but locked to only spectranet network but mine is unlocked to all networks and is negotiable though
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
coolsalm:

Lol new one is around 30k but locked to only spectranet network but mine is unlocked to all networks and is negotiable though
New is 25k with unlimited internet access for one month...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
princetom1:
Hope am not derailing too much... Anyone here want to go to ibadan on Friday and return? Buzz me on whatsap only 08175931112. Thank you all

Modified.. I mean, i need a ride to and fro ibadan for Friday
am available
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by coolsalm: 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
ogunvic41:

New is 25k with unlimited internet access for one month...
lol baba go bring picture come sha, but i doubt d model spectranet currently have is e5573s -606
Cos only e5573s-606 is universal dat can work with all networks if unlocked. Attached Below mifi is also available for sale for 25k if dat first 1 too cost lol.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooleo(m): 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
toyclicks:

Romeo, I like your sincerity of advise.

@cooleo

Driving is not for everyone.

However, if you lost your job and you HAVE TO resort to driving, its a very cool alternative for the time being.

Also, if you are looking for a way to quickly raise some capital or something, this business is a cool one for that.

There are a lot of challenges you wouldn't know of until you get on the road(just like it is in every other business). More so, what happens if you quit ur job now, and Uber/taxify are not available to you again(close down for whatever reason or introduce some laws that doesn't make you eligible or some other thing). you would have lost both ways

Unless you are not enjoying your job presently and you are looking for a way out, you could create a big picture of your dream business and use taxify/Uber to raise funds for it. AND GO AFTER YOUR DREAMS

Whichever way, it is advisable to venture into it part time while you are still on your job and see if it is something you can join for a longer haul.

For me, I took to this taxify biz after loosing a job. Believe me, the experience was GOLDEN. I can't quantify everything I learnt in less than 3 months, places i got to, that i wouldn't go on a normal day. People I met, good , bad and ugly grin

I am a lover of adventure and my experience with taxify was an awesome one.
Through the experience, I have built more confidence in myself because I have re-affirmed that i can make money whether on a job or not, so I will never consider myself at the mercy of an employer.

I loved the autonomy it gave me. I was my own boss, decided when I wanted to make money.

I am out of Taxify business cos I got a job that gives me time to develop and focus more on my dreams.

Asides, all these, if driving is your passion or hobby like ogunvich grin, then you've got the right business.

However, whichever scenario seems to be ur case, whether you want the Uber/Taxify biz as a full time, part time or a means to an end. I can promise you that this thread will help you maximize the journey. Just stay here and keep learning.

Good luck
Thank you very much for your input, my mind is finally made up. I'll leave as soon as i get a good car

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 12:40am On Oct 05, 2017
<clearing of throat>

Shout to ogunvic41

Romeo3 I give you a standing ovation. Through you I got a car. Through you, I am getting the registered on Taxify later Today. Through you, I am motivated and through you, I have come to know Engr. Mike. I will follow your footstep.

You are officially my Taxify and Uber God father. I can't wait to join the challenge.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sammie234: 12:56am On Oct 05, 2017
Dear fellow colleagues why has Taxify not changed my ratings from 4.50? At least 4 Riders rated me 5 star. Please I need to know so I can mail them accordingly.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sammie234: 12:58am On Oct 05, 2017
Snap

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 2:02am On Oct 05, 2017
cooleo:

Thank you very much for your input, my mind is finally made up. I'll leave as soon as i get a good car

You are welcome broda.

Good luck
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yinkxberry(f): 7:19am On Oct 05, 2017
Good afternoon , I hv a Toyota Corolla for uber/taxify but I'm in need of a qualified n experienced driver soonest to deliver 35k weekly...Please call 08186092315

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:22am On Oct 05, 2017
Second trip...
150k challenge...
LETS KEEP LAGOS MOVING...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 7:50am On Oct 05, 2017
ogunvic41:
Second trip...
150k challenge...
LETS KEEP LAGOS MOVING...
2nd trip wen i jus dey wake

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:34am On Oct 05, 2017
Moving Lagos...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tdadz: 8:48am On Oct 05, 2017
I heard ritualists now use e-hailing cabs to achieve their evil aims. What they do is they request for Uber/taxify cabs with bags containing human parts to move from the point of the harvest to the place where the part is to be used for the said ritual with the intention that if anything goes wrong during the trip (police stop & check thingy especially) they will take-off with nothing to lose thereby leaving the innocent e-cab driver at the mercy of the law.
My take is that if any rider with big bag/baggage wants to get on a ride, the driver should politely request to see what's inside as a safety check before take-off.
May God be protect our hustle (AMEN)

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oride: 9:05am On Oct 05, 2017
Uber and Taxify Drivers wanted for rental in Lagos.

2008 Toyota Camry Automatic transmission

2008 Kia Rio Manual transmission.

Both cars are in perfect condition.

Drivers must have a rating not lower than 4.5 and MUST produce a guarantor.

Contact me on eaojevwe4real@yahoo.com

Terms and conditions apply.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:12am On Oct 05, 2017
Tdadz:
I heard ritualists now use e-hailing cabs to achieve their evil aims. What they do is they request for Uber/taxify cabs with bags containing human parts to move from the point of the harvest to the place where the part is to be used for the said ritual with the intention that if anything goes wrong during the trip (police stop & check thingy especially) they will take-off with nothing to lose thereby leaving the innocent e-cab driver at the mercy of the law.
My take is that if any rider with big bag/baggage wants to get on a ride, the driver should politely request to see what's inside as a safety check before take-off.
May God be protect our hustle (AMEN)
blogger lies
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kayemjay(m): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2017
Romeo3:
My 150k a week challenge journey so far.

* 14300 today

* 47500 this week

* 29 trips this week.

going offline to rest till 8pm cool

I love you your diary.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:01am On Oct 05, 2017
so far cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2017
Romeo3:
so far cool
this guy must be doing Taxify plus, how did u arrive at that figure? I started work 5:30am today thinking am the boss not knowing that there is baba boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 10:51am On Oct 05, 2017
ogunvic41:
Moving Lagos...
brotherly, this your rating is not smiling
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 11:13am On Oct 05, 2017
blackylola:
this guy must be doing Taxify plus, how did u arrive at that figure? I started work 5:30am today thinking am the boss not knowing that there is baba boss
it's called Taxify smart.

didnt come here to count bridge. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:17am On Oct 05, 2017
I just did fast and furious with some police men. I parked on ogudu road ojota, and i say them with black maria task force van and hilux behind me. I just ignored and stepped out of d car. The next moment an incoming driver shouted at me to move my car away. Meanwhile the the hilux was already coming to double cross me. The speed at which i managed to open d car, step in, start d engine was magic. By then they were already side by side with my car, just to corner me in front. I just made a quick reverse, got little space and zoomed. I know they cant chase and get my corolla sport. At the end they chickened out, thank God the road was free. Watch out where u pack guys

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2017
slamstanlee:
I just did fast and furious with some police men. I parked on ogudu road ojota, and i say them with black maria task force van and hilux behind me. I just ignored and stepped out of d car. The next moment an incoming driver shouted at me to move my car away. Meanwhile the the hilux was already coming to double cross me. The speed at which i managed to open d car, step in, start d engine was magic. By then they were already side by side with my car, just to corner me in front. I just made a quick reverse, got little space and zoomed. I know they cant chase and get my corolla sport. At the end they chickened out, thank God the road was free. Watch out where u pack guys
thank God for u bro, I use to park there too but I won't step out of my car. We need to be more careful because all these pple are looking for December money

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2017
blackylola:
brotherly, this your rating is not smiling
Yea bro riders mistakenly rate 1. It will come up. No issue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2017
Romeo3:
it's called Taxify smart.

didnt come here to count bridge. cool
Night job grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 11:29am On Oct 05, 2017
So far...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2017
coolsalm:

Spectranet 4g lte 4 sale
Mifi?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2017
I can never compete with u guys again, the last time I tried it I know what happen to my car.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2017
Chilling at the Catholic Church beside airport, God punish parking fee. Abeg, where be the hot spots in ikeja

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 11:46am On Oct 05, 2017
ogunvic41:
Night job grin
tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.