Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4741654 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
Congrats mrjaydee.

mrjaydee no go fight any body for work with that kind of monthly alert. Huber work fit change person to fight fight if the person no control himself.
Some Riders can get even under your elephant skin.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
DonJoeSneh:

Thanks boss. I'm just asking in advance. My license never come out.

I also learn from the ogas here.

Just stick around, you get yourself armed with enough info here.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
mrjaydee:
Morning my fellow drivers.. I'm on my way to resume in a blue chip firm. The salary is humongous grin and working condition is almost perfect.

I will still do my taxifire/uber work weekends if I get strength.

I got this job through a rider! I use this testimony to pray for others looking for jobs may God answer your prayers speedily.

I for snap and send here but I don't know the people I don offend make dem no see me for road come beat me.

It is well.

Hahaha Jaydee... Thank God for the news. You beat me to it.

Guys I just resumed in a mainstream oil and gas today. Never wanted to break the news till I put pen to paper after proper documentations and assessments.

It actually came on 31st of December as I was sleeping my way out at Almiraty phase 1grin

Good pay
Good working environment.
Good structure.
Nice position

Viewing nairaland from my desk

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
tojahh:

Guys I just resumed in a mainstream oil and gas today. Never wanted to break the news till I put pen to paper after proper documentations and assessments.

It actually came on 31st of December as I was sleeping my way out at Almiraty phase 1grin

Good pay
Good structure.
Nice position

These guys cheesy Jaydee and company... Congratulations to both of you. Make una no forget us here o. Make una still show some of us way (when you can).

This our hustle is not the end for most of us. It's just a means to an end, a good one at that. Those of us still hoping for that good end tap into your blessings and pray that the God that did for you would do for us too.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by noblealuu: 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
Congrats guys on your new jobs...I pray God's favour shine on the rest of the people here in Jesus name.

Never give up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ojbanja: 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
Congratulations guys.
I tap into your testimonies.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
tojahh:

Good pay
Good structure.
Nice position

angry angry angry
And you no tell your guy? angry

Congrats brother. God bless you mhen grin
I just dey happy for una

How far radautoworks? You go still need the keyring? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
izzou:

angry angry angry
And you no tell your guy? angry

I need the key ring more than the suit I wear go work today o.

Radautoworks please note. My office is closed to you.

Meanwhile thanks baba make you no vex, I been dey wait for documentation so I can sign properly make e no be like as Arsene Winger pay flight ticket for Hazard and him sign for Chelseagrin

I still dey game sha... Uwa mgbede things.

Congrats brother. God bless you mhen grin
I just dey happy for una

How far radautoworks? You go still need the keyring? lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
tojahh:

Good pay
Good structure.
Nice position

My mehn! We. Move.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
Congrats tojahh.
NNPC NEXT!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gunzANDroses: 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
I have a feeling that this year is gonna be a good year. @izzou we didn't get to hear the jingle you did for bolt.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gunzANDroses: 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
@jesusson2020
@thevisit
@thelastorca

If u guys are still out there, holla. Its been a while. Jesusson2020 this is your year, testimonies are flying right and left and I reckon you'll have plenty to tell.

Just checking to make sure you guys are doing okay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
peeps4u:
Congrats tojahh.
NNPC NEXT!!!

Thanks so much. Though we didn't get to brew as we planned. But I think now is the time.

We will surely align. My office is at Lekki-Epe way.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
mrjaydee:

My mehn! We. Move.

Jaydee... The motivation was lit but truth is, I am in awe. If I tell you this interview was conducted on a Sunday you won't believe. Yes I was interviewed on Sunday!!

The boss said he won't have the time unless Sunday and we met at shop rite sango tedo. I was on a palm slippers lipsrsealed

But truth is, impossible is nothing. And again he was from ehailing. Bolt brought us together.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
gunzANDroses:
I have a feeling that this year is gonna be a good year. @izzou we didn't get to hear the jingle you did for bolt.

I had finished every every...

But then I decided Bolt didn't deserve the dope lyrics I had prepared

So I killed the plan. Currently waiting for Uber or Ocar to bring such opportunities. They deserve it cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
tojahh:

Good pay
Good structure.
Nice position

I congratulate you sir.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gunzANDroses: 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
tojahh:

Jaydee... The motivation was lit but truth is, I am in awe. If I tell you this interview was conducted on a Sunday you won't believe. Yes I was interviewed on Sunday!!

The boss said he won't have the time unless Sunday and we met at shop rite sango tedo. I was on a palm slippers lipsrsealed

But truth is, impossible is nothing. And again he was from ehailing. Bolt brought us together.

So I guess at the end of the day its not about ass licking. Going an extra mile for a rider sure does pay.

In this ehailing some:
have light oven
have drive g-wagon
have got Canada connection
have got jobs

The list is endless.

Impossible is nothing! I Like that.

Just frame and hang that palm slippers for wall...its been there and done that...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
dextrino45:
I have a corolla 05 for sale just arrived from Canada

If interested reach me on 08064230123

Good morning sir,
Can you put the pics, price and VIN here?

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
nitigriti:
Since we are talking about bad riders and stopovers, let me narrate this experience I had with a female rider.

It was Monday morning around 8:30am, and I had just dropped someone off at Marina, if I recollect well. Since there was surge in Lekki, I decided to take the alternate route to Lekki; hopefully, I will get surge trip to Mainland.

Cruising through Oniru, a request came in on Uber - 1.7x. I accepted. The app showed me I was just 2 minutes away from pickup point. It was that close beside Ebeano. I entered the close, and the app notified the rider I had arrived.

I called the rider immediately and she told me she was coming down immediately.

1 minute later, she came out of the apartment block carrying a laptop bag and her designers handbag. She opened the back door and threw her laptop bag on the chair. Next thing, she bellowed "Good morning sir," then closed the back door, opened the front door and sat in the passenger seat.

"I'm sitting in front with you if you don't mind."
I told her, "no problem."

Once she sat in, she now told me that I will have to be patient with her. She's going to her office in VI, but she wants to go to Argungi area first to pick up some cash, then to any Zenith Bank branch to deposit before she will proceed to VI. I told her no problem, that the trip was on surge anyway. She then replied that she had to tell me first in case I'm not okay with her itinerary.

As we were moving from one point to the other, she was chatting freely with me in between the phone calls she was making. It was obvious this was one big girl. As we chatted, I got to know she parked her car (an SUV) at home because she doesn't want to be bothered with driving in Monday morning traffic.

This lady was well-behaved and well-mannered. She was time conscious too, and always thanking me for waiting for her.

Eventually, about 2 hours later, she told me to drop her off at Landmark to eat breakfast.

The fare came to #3,500. She gave me #5,000 and told me to keep the change.

I would have rated her 7 stars if it was possible.

I believe in nature, what I experience about nature is; what others does to you doesn't count, it's your reaction that determines your reward.

From my experience in ehauling, when you're nice to a bad rider God will always pay you back with a good one. That's the way it happens to me.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
mrsteel:

The rate at which people do the bold on this thread is shocking to say the least!
Someone makes a post, the next thing members will resort to making mockery of his search for car. That is a very callous & inconsiderate thing to do, u don't mock a man with his struggles, everyone of us here have been there & can still be there any day. Life is too uncertain to mock someone with his struggles. With the way people do that here, I can only begin to imagine the kind of mind we got. Very evil one. How a driver on rental will comfortably be mocking someone searching for car with his quest still baffles me...aren't there other ways u can insult him?

Life is give and take, he's mocking him for searching for a car, what if that guy gets a better job and tomorrow books him for a trip?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
Felicity001:

@izzou, made a good painting with the the okada/rider’s scenario but there is a large difference when it comes to a Uber driver/rider because these are two different class of people.

1) 70-85% of okada riders are illiterates but the reverse is the case with Uber drivers.
2) 70-95% of okada passengers are literates, but this is different when it comes to Uber/bolt riders. And most “oloshos” girls are illiterate.

So you don’t expect an Uber driver like @calabardick for an instance who works with an oil firm let’s assume mobile and earns maybe 850k/month and he does Uber just for fun and to explore and probably has a Master’s degree and probably going to the office one morning to take many insults, littering of his car by rider and time wasting from one low class “olosho” rider who even wants to waste his time withdrawing money on a long atm queque. It’s never gonna work.

Something similar happened that made doctors went of a long strike during the last administration. Nurses and pharmacists were owning hospitals and then employing the services of even professional doctors simply because the nurses have the money or something else, meaning a king is being controlled and paid by a slave.

How would you feel if you find yourself in such a situation?

Also, you know say most of these okada riders are zombies especially the abokis, sorry for my choice of words pls but it’s .... couple with the fact that okada na just two legs him get and most of these guys just came in from May sokoto, jalingo and the rest and don’t know how to ride bikes very well. Any little tin like dis swam! Na ground u go find urself if u r very lucky u will come out with either a brush, cut or one dislocation, worst case amputated leg/hands or even dealt. So tell me why am educated man will not tell the guy to “small small”.

Though I don’t support the idea of wasting too much time or the change finding issue and not showing appreciation and al of that.

Wetin I do this guy?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gunzANDroses: 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
Thought I share this since we seem to be in the mood for testimonies for drivers.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/life-style/life/118606544/uber-passenger-pays-off-drivers-debt-in-us

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
thank you my brother, i visited uber office this morning and the issue has been resolved. Training attended... waiting for activation in 28--48 hours God willing.

Eizenburg:

The one you signed up on.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
tojahh:

Good pay
Good structure.
Nice position

Congrats our man! I'm happy for you. just like Former Governor Fayose said "it's turn by turn Nigeria limited", soon it will get to everybody.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
dljbd1:

Bros, this your story is half baked. So he ate food at your convenience...and what happened next? Wasn't the his time reading? As long as its reading I don't see what the fuss is about undecided

Please come and finish this your tory
Mtchewww
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsteel: 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
calabardick:

Life is give and take, he's mocking him for searching for a car, what if that guy gets a better job and tomorrow books him for a trip?
Honestly
This is what people don't know

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
topsydee007:

Don't upload through the app....go to Uber website on your laptop. Then upload the PDF file of the inspection report...u will be fine
You just assumed he has grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
tojahh:

Good pay
Good structure.
Nice position

Congratulations Boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
mrjaydee:
Morning my fellow drivers.. I'm on my way to resume in a blue chip firm. The salary is humongous grin and working condition is almost perfect.

I will still do my taxifire/uber work weekends if I get strength.

I got this job through a rider! I use this testimony to pray for others looking for jobs may God answer your prayers speedily.

I for snap and send here but I don't know the people I don offend make dem no see me for road come beat me.

It is well.
Congratulations sir. Don't go and mistakenly beat your boss o tongue

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
tojahh:

Good pay
Good structure.
Nice position

Wonderful! Greater heights baba. May favor locate the expectants in this thread and beyond. Amen. Soar baba.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
gunzANDroses:
Thought I share this since we seem to be in the mood for testimonies for drivers.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/life-style/life/118606544/uber-passenger-pays-off-drivers-debt-in-us
Na wife me even dey find fes grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
tojahh:

Good pay
Good structure.
Nice position

Congratulations bro. More blessings

(1) (2) (3) ... (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: northbird and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.