Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4741525 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Christie171(f): 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
tojahh:

Hahaha Jaydee... Thank God for the news. You beat me to it.

Guys I just resumed in a mainstream oil and gas today. Never wanted to break the news till I put pen to paper after proper documentations and assessments.

It actually came on 31st of December as I was sleeping my way out at Almiraty phase 1grin

Good pay
Good working environment.
Good structure.
Nice position

Viewing nairaland from my desk
Congratulations sir....pls, I beg you to start treating your nasty female riders well, I promise it'll make them feel self guilty when they're alone.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Christie171(f): 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
mrjaydee:
Morning my fellow drivers.. I'm on my way to resume in a blue chip firm. The salary is humongous grin and working condition is almost perfect.

I will still do my taxifire/uber work weekends if I get strength.

I got this job through a rider! I use this testimony to pray for others looking for jobs may God answer your prayers speedily.

I for snap and send here but I don't know the people I don offend make dem no see me for road come beat me.

It is well.
Congratulations sir.....I believe you're working on your temperament this year.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gunzANDroses: 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
mrsteel:
Please anyone quoting calabardick should edit the post to short one before quoting it. So senior men full here like this? But I fear for Collins O. If he were to be my brother there is no way I will allow him marry such a lady. The bitter truth is women don't change! That nasty attitude is already ingrained in her. She is only behaving herself because she is now in a position of help. Let her be above u tomorrow & see her change. If not for the fact she is your subordinate, she wouldn't have been acting this way.

This is what I was saying about riders bringing out that devilish part in you. See how nasty some can get. But I learnt one thing from this ehailing ,which I have never been certain of before now, but I am now very certain. There is a big difference between men & women. Sorry to say, most of the nasty & disgusting character any driver will encounter on this job are going to be ladies. Imagine ordering a ride someone is to pay & u are acting like God. I nor know how God take create women....

Bro don't blame them the cramp caused by the menstral pain dey reset their brain most times.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsteel: 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
gunzANDroses:

Bro don't blame them the cramp caused by the menstral pain dey reset their brain most times.
Hahahahahaha funny guy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Christie171(f): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
calabardick:

You're getting it wrong sir, the other guy almost threw someone into an open sea, he was smoking some kind of wee wee out there at the helideck. the position of that particular platform is more than 30 minutes flight from the seashore, even the best diver/swimmer wouldn't survive. There was serious storm.
Congrats sir for saving a soul.....her brokenness & contrite heart might earn her heaven atlast if she remains steadfast....thank you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsteel: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
Christie171:
Congratulations sir.....I believe you're working on your temperament this year.
Make una no mind mrjaydee o
Him just dey deceive us dey claim fighter, dude is obviously a calm & considerate guy in real life. For a rider to find him worthy of his help and recommendation tells a lot about his character. Him just dey deceive us here lol

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
gunzANDroses:

undecided undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
Christie171:
Congrats sir for saving a soul.....her brokenness & contrite heart might earn her heaven atlast if she remains steadfast....thank you.

You are on point.
You've seen the true picture, that's what motivates me.

Even God would be angry with me if I didn't forgive her.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
gunzANDroses:

I have never worked on a rig before. All I have to show for my services with CNPC is a certificate of recommendation. As for HUET training, didn't do all that all I did was a swimming test.

HUET is 100k or above at Tolmann, you can't board a chopper to the field without it, it's mandatory.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
Christie171:
Congratulations sir....pls, I beg you to start treating your nasty female riders well, I promise it'll make them feel self guilty when they're alone.
never seen you on this thread before. Stop all these "sir" thing. You look like those "Oga where are you?" Riders. If so, repent this year. @tojah @mrjaydee. The God that did it for you guys will do it for us this year. @calabardick, more oil on your head. I wish to meet some of you physically. Respect!

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
1daboi:
never seen you on this thread before. Stop all these "sir" thing. You look like those "Oga where are you?" Riders. If so, repent this year. @tojah @mrjaydee. The God that did it for you guys will do it for us this year. Respect

grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
mrsteel:
Please anyone quoting calabardick should edit the post to short one before quoting it. So senior men full here like this? But I fear for Collins O. If he were to be my brother there is no way I will allow him marry such a lady. The bitter truth is women don't change! That nasty attitude is already ingrained in her. She is only behaving herself because she is now in a position of help. Let her be above u tomorrow & see her change. If not for the fact she is your subordinate, she wouldn't have been acting this way.

This is what I was saying about riders bringing out that devilish part in you. See how nasty some can get. But I learnt one thing from this ehailing ,which I have never been certain of before now, but I am now very certain. There is a big difference between men & women. Sorry to say, most of the nasty & disgusting character any driver will encounter on this job are going to be ladies. Imagine ordering a ride someone is to pay & u are acting like God. I nor know how God take create women....

Women are terrible. sometimes I wonder if I will marry.
As for Collins, he said that as soon as he lights the hot oven ones he's off, but what he doesn't know is that Stella is smarter than him, she'll magnet him at will, except otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
izzou:

grin grin
abi na? You see what success can do? She's now addressing tojah as sir. Women sef. Izzou that one bottle wey I promise you still dey fridge o. Weda e don expire I no know
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
1daboi:
never seen you on this thread before. Stop all these "sir" thing. You look like those "Oga where are you?" Riders. If so, repent this year. @tojah @mrjaydee. The God that did it for you guys will do it for us this year. @calabardick, more oil on your head. I wish to meet some of you physically. Respect!

I've met with some friends from this platform, we do hangout at Bonny camp on weekends.
By the Grace of Gid, I will be there on the 25th.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
calabardick:

HUET is 100k or above at Tolmann, you can't board a chopper to the field without it, it's mandatory.
its 100k now? In 2016, it was 60k @ charkin Marines P.h . I did stcw, edh and isps then (seaferrers courses)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
calabardick:

I've met with some friends from this platform, we do hangout at Bonny camp on weekends.
really? No one told me. Please i ll like to be there some other time
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
1daboi:
its 100k now? In 2016, it was 60k @ charkin Marines P.h . I did stcw, edh and isps then (seaferrers courses)

I did mine 2017, it was 100k @ Tolman Allied at TransAmadi
Wait a minute, are you doing ehauling as well?
Are you still onboard (offsite)?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
1daboi:
really? No one told me. Please i ll like to be there some other time

There're lots of guys that comes here to laugh without posting anything, they do this hustling as well.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
calabardick:

I did mine 2017, it was 100k
Wait a minute, are you doing ehauling as well?
Are you still onboard (offsite)?
I'm still doing e hailing. My seaferrer certs are just lying in my closet sad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gunzANDroses: 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
calabardick:

Will work at it. Thanks for the heads up.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsteel: 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
calabardick:

Women are terrible. sometimes I wonder if I will marry.
As for Collins, he said that as soon as he lights the hot oven ones he's off, but what he doesn't know is that Stella is smarter than him, she'll magnet him at will, except otherwise.
The bold is very true, he may get caught up in the process of trying to light oven. There is no oven worth lighting when a woman with bad attitude is involved. It is not worth it. Any woman with a nasty attitude can make life so miserable for a man.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
mrsteel:

The bold is very true, he may get caught up in the process of trying to light oven. There is no oven worth lighting when a woman with bad attitude is involved. It is not worth it. Any woman with a nasty attitude can make life so miserable for a man.

Lightning a bad oven is like going to get honey from the beehive, honey is sweet but the pains that will come is incomparable.
The corridor of marriage is a two way traffic, some are rushing in while some are rushing out. Me, I'm outside watching them, no Jezebel or Delilah can ruin my life.

God pass them.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
tojahh:

Hahaha Jaydee... Thank God for the news. You beat me to it.

Guys I just resumed in a mainstream oil and gas today. Never wanted to break the news till I put pen to paper after proper documentations and assessments.

It actually came on 31st of December as I was sleeping my way out at Almiraty phase 1grin

Good pay
Good working environment.
Good structure.
Nice position

Viewing nairaland from my desk

Congrats TOJAHH.

Please don't abandon us like Baz001
always try to come online. Your sense of humor is very necessary here please.

Congrats brotherly.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
calabardick:

Lightning a bad oven is like going to get honey from the beehive, honey is sweet but the pains that will come is incomparable.
The corridor of marriage is a two way traffic, some are rushing in while some are rushing out. Me, I'm outside watching them, no Jezebel or Delilah can ruin my life.

God pass them.
women are just necessary evil. That's y my brothers from the north flog men thoroughly to know there level of endurance before handing them an oven. Sorry, a wife

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
nitigriti:
Congratulations @Tojahh on your new job.

In other news, I took time out to analyze InDriver app during the Christmas/New Year holidays.
I'm wondering why drivers are not taking advantage of the app.

From my analysis, I can work 10 hours in a day and gross #15,000 on a really slow day, #20,000 on a normal day and #25,000 on weekends. I can see the rider's pickup point, I can see the rider's destination; and I have google maps.

My "grosses" are sure!
I've done that on paper too, but in reality.. long pick ups will kill your moral. Not really worth it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
calabardick:

I'll be there for you bro. 25th

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
donfortune48:

Congrats TOJAHH.

Please don't abandon us like Baz001
always try to come online. Your sense of humor is very necessary here please.

Congrats brotherly.

If I abandon una wetin I gain?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
1daboi:
abi na? You see what success can do? She's now addressing tojah as sir. Women sef. Izzou that one bottle wey I promise you still dey fridge o. Weda e don expire I no know

Haha. @Christie na my real paddy even outside here o.

As work close today everyone was saying goodnight sir. Na so I confusedgrin is been long local man was addressed as Sir

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenwa(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sure yes u can...contact me..07033775241..
LionInZion:
Good morning,

Please, can I get an Uber from Toll Gate (Sango ota/Lagos border) to Lekki Ajah? And like how much will it cost? Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
Christie171:

Words on marble always.

We shall drink on a table soon

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
radautoworks:

This week grin

Congratulations ore m'owo re wa

Hahaha é seun ore mi.

When do I stop by for the key ring? kiss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Christie171(f): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
1daboi:
Lolz....as far as I don't know or never met you before, courtesy demands I accord you with "Sir or Ma'am" as the case may be.....and moreover, this' a public domain, address folks the way you'd like to be addressed.
Thanks for the "repent" advice.
Cheers wink

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: adubam(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.