Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4727530 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2020
izzou:

For every new comment you make, you bring up something different. That's why it's difficult to engage you in a discussion

Is it the government that asked over 2000 people to gather at one spot to watch a petrol station burn without social distancing or face masks? Look at the crowd in that picture. Maybe people from Obawole came to watch sef....What a shame

This is the exact reason I am for the lockdown. A lot of Lagosians (95%) are ignorant, and most of them fall within the poor people category. Even if they catch the virus, they will definitely find it difficult to isolate because of the poverty.

I'm sure if this was Kano or Borno, we would be seeing comments calling them ignorant, aboki, foolish people....But now that's it's Lagos, it's the government's fault

The lockdown has been lifted, and the curfew won't work. You know what that means? Everybody is on his own. Let's all go and hustle and hope on our Chi to save us.

Errmm let's take a look at it this way, for example, u heard a loud bang in your hood, and the next thing u started hearing fire!!!! One thing I'm sure of is that you will surely want to come out and look at where the fire is coming from just to make sure your house is safe. Same thing goes to every other person in your hood, before you know it, millions of people don dey your street grin Bros na Naija way be this

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gazzuzzlogistic(m): 10:35am On Apr 29, 2020
izzou:

For every new comment you make, you bring up something different. That's why it's difficult to engage you in a discussion

Is it the government that asked over 2000 people to gather at one spot to watch a petrol station burn without social distancing or face masks? Look at the crowd in that picture. Maybe people from Obawole came to watch sef....What a shame

This is the exact reason I am for the lockdown. A lot of Lagosians (95%) are ignorant, and most of them fall within the poor people category. Even if they catch the virus, they will definitely find it difficult to isolate because of the poverty.

I'm sure if this was Kano or Borno, we would be seeing comments calling them ignorant, aboki, foolish people....But now that's it's Lagos, it's the government's fault

The lockdown has been lifted, and the curfew won't work. You know what that means? Everybody is on his own. Let's all go and hustle and hope on our Chi to save us.

Fire is like snakes on front page, every one will want to go see it wink

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 10:37am On Apr 29, 2020
Carshopper:

We appreciate

We are out to Educate, Enlighten and Engage...

1000 masks for FREE

We say thanks to all support we getting

Abeg where I fit come collect my own? kiss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:40am On Apr 29, 2020
hefelove:

Errmm let's take a look at it this way, for example, u heard a loud bang in your hood, and the next thing u started hearing fire!!!! One thing I'm sure of is that you want surely want to come out and look at where the fire is coming from just to make sure your house is safe. Same thing goes to every other person in your hood, before you know it, millions of people don dey your street grin Bros na Naija way be this

Gazzuzzlogistic:

I definitely know they'll come out. I have no problem with them coming out

But why not protect yourself while coming to see? grin

Just one Covid-19 carrier in that crowd, and we will have another batch of fresh cases and very-difficult-to-track contacts

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 10:40am On Apr 29, 2020
hefelove:

Errmm let's take a look at it this way, for example, u heard a loud bang in your hood, and the next thing u started hearing fire!!!! One thing I'm sure of is that you want surely want to come out and look at where the fire is coming from just to make sure your house is safe. Same thing goes to every other person in your hood, before you know it, millions of people don dey your street grin Bros na Naija way be this

Leave them make Dem continue to live in denial,trying to hide behind a one finger!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 10:42am On Apr 29, 2020
Gazzuzzlogistic:

Make him lock himself for inside house if such happens in his neighborhood.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:43am On Apr 29, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

We will let u know when distribution starts ...we still in production phase
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 10:43am On Apr 29, 2020
izzou:

Just one Covid-19 carrier in that crowd, and we will have another batch of fresh cases and very-difficult-to-track contacts
Don't say them, say I will come out grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 10:44am On Apr 29, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Leave them make Dem continue to live in denial,trying to hide behind a one finger!!
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:45am On Apr 29, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Make him lock himself for inside house if such happens in his neighborhood.

Very sensible Nigerians in that neighborhood came out to see the fire, saw that it wasn't going to affect their properties, and went back in

Very few sensible Nigerians. grin

Check that picture well. You won't see them there

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2020
hefelove:

Don't say them, say I will come out grin

It seems you don't understand me, or you're just enjoying the quotes

Was there a part where I said people wouldn't come out?

If you don't understand me, please don't reply. I'm tired of typing the same thing again and again

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2020
Carshopper:

This is reason for mandatory use of face mask, sanitizer and other protective measures.

Note: this isnt an ebola type virus that spreads via contact of body fluids eg sweat.
Na why them put 19 for covid na cheesy Advance Ebola, made in China
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:48am On Apr 29, 2020
radautoworks:
There's an idiot born every day.

https://www.wonkette.com/reopen-nc-founder-has-covid-19-says-it-is-her-first-amendment-right-to-infect-others

I will say it again. Those of you that want to end lockdown should please negotiate to one side of Lagos... Preferably away from Lekki, VI and Magodo grin
Am heading to lekki soon. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 10:48am On Apr 29, 2020
izzou:

It seems you don't understand me, or you're just enjoying the quotes

Was there a part where I said people wouldn't come out?

If you don't understand me, please don't reply. I'm tired of typing the same thing again and again
Bro I understand you perfectly, I'm only trying to justify why people are that much outside. U don dey vex wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:49am On Apr 29, 2020
hefelove:

Bro I understand you perfectly, I'm only trying to justify why people are that much outside

And I am saying they should have protected themselves...

If the whole of Ifako Ijaiye wants to come out, no wahala....They should protect themselves

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 10:50am On Apr 29, 2020
izzou:

If the whole of Ifako Ijaiye wants to come out, no wahala....They should protect themselves
Yes bro, prevention is better than cure
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 10:51am On Apr 29, 2020
izzou:

The goverment should make strict laws on self protection this period and enforce accordingly,also continue the massive sensitisation of people on the need to protect themselves this period.

Germany has just imposed a fine on people not wearing face masks in certain places and times,if Nigerians know that they can be arrested and penalised for not protecting themselves or not keeping safe physical social distancing,no one will leave their houses without masks or gloves by Monday.

Seat belts have been in cars like forever without Nigerians regarding it's use as important but since the goverment started enforcing it's usage , everyone by default now uses it while driving.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:56am On Apr 29, 2020
hefelove:

Na why them put 19 for covid na cheesy Advance Ebola, made in China

Hahahahhahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:56am On Apr 29, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

The goverment should make strict laws on self protection this period and enforce accordingly,also continue the massive sensitisation of people on the need to protect themselves this period.

Germany as just imposed a fine on people not wearing face masks in certain places and times,if Nigerians know that they can be arrested and penalised for not protecting themselves or not keeping safe physical social distancing,no one will leave their houses without masks or gloves by Monday.

The punishment of possible death is probably greater than any fine.

If they like, they should open their nose and mouths and come out on Monday.

When the person catches it, start having the symptoms and NCDC number is switched off, he/she will have sense when/if he recovers

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 10:59am On Apr 29, 2020
izzou:

I find your argument rather condescending,I must confess!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 11:03am On Apr 29, 2020
izzou:

The punishment of possible death is probably greater than any fine.

If they like, they should open their nose and mouths and come out on Monday.

When the person catches it, start having the symptoms and NCDC number is switched off, he/she will have sense when/if he recovers

I thought you rather the lockdown continue, I think you should stick with that and tell us how we can make it work. While you are practicing what you are preaching of course undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:07am On Apr 29, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

I thought you rather the lockdown continue, I think you should stick with that and tell us how we can make it work. While you are practicing what you are preaching of course undecided

You are no longer making sense

Choosing a lockdown extension or not is an opinion. I don't have the power to enforce any, and neither do you. You should learn when to separate your emotions from an argument.

That said, I won't quote you anymore on this again.

Be well bro smiley

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:12am On Apr 29, 2020
Gazzuzzlogistic:

Haha... I'm still trying hard to understand the relationship and love lalasticlala has for any thread a snake is mention.

That guy go like snake shal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2020
izzou:

You are no longer making sense

Choosing a lockdown extension or not is an opinion. I don't have the power to enforce any, and neither do you. You should learn when to separate your emotions from an argument.

That said, I won't quote you anymore on this again.

Be well bro smiley

Try to be less condescending in stating ur opinions.

You shouldn't stereotype everyone that came out in ogba as ignorant or without senses.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

More reason the FGN resulted to be selective with the sharing of paliatives because even those with a bag of rice, beans and millions in their account will still que up in the name of "na national cake".

Oga nothing for you go buy u get money.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Try to be less condescending in stating ur opinions.

You shouldn't stereotype everyone that came out in ogba as ignorant or without senses.

Anybody who stood in that crowd, without Social distancing himself, and wearing a nose mask is obviously Ignorant

It has nothing to do with education.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 11:22am On Apr 29, 2020
Felicity0001:

More reason the FGN resulted to be selective with the sharing of paliatives because even those with a bag of rice, beans and millions in their account will still que up in the name of "na national cake".

Oga nothing for you go buy u get money.

grin grin baba abeg,I Noh get money o, the useless lockdown by our useless goverment don dissipate me!!

I am not stoical in my reasoning!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2020
hefelove:

Bro I understand you perfectly, I'm only trying to justify why people are that much outside. U don dey vex wink

There really isn’t any justification. It would be the same scenario if it were a fatal car crash; you’d see the crowd gathering, half of them are just there for their dose of morbid curiousity, the other half to do “eye witness” report. You’d also find a few individuals really willing to help.

The times we live in now (Covid-19), makes all of that unnecessary. Granted Nigeria is a “lawless” country, but the gathering of those individuals, potentially contracting and spreading, is not on the government. It’s solely on them.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2020
izzou:

Anybody who stood in that crowd, without Social distancing himself, and wearing a nose mask is obviously Ignorant

It has nothing to do with education.

Your opinion, I guess!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2020
Eizenburg:

There really isn’t any justification. It would be the same scenario if it were a fatal car crash; you’d see the crowd gathering, half of them are just there for their dose of morbid curiousity, the other half to do “eye witness” report. You’d also find a few individuals really willing to help.

The times we live in now (Covid-19), makes all of that unnecessary. Granted Nigeria is a “lawless” country, but the gathering of those individuals, potentially contracting and spreading, is not on the government. It’s solely on them.
Yes boss I understand, that's y I said na Naija way, I'm not blaming the government too. Lol I just remembered how they even handled Abba Kyra abi what's his name wink just remembered how they buried him
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 11:34am On Apr 29, 2020
hefelove:

Yes boss I understand, that's y I said na Naija way, I'm not blaming the government too. Lol I just remembered how they even handled Abba Kyra abi what's his name wink just remembered how they buried him

cheesy

What more to justify an irresponsible goverment?

What Happened to leading by example? But with our government,it's more of "do what I say not what I do" and u expect people to take them serious undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:45am On Apr 29, 2020
First time I'm catching up with this thread in 3weeks.

Thanks to avoiding comments from monikers that starts with S, F, & B.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Welz(m), northbird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.