Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749696 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:50am On Apr 29, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

The goverment should make strict laws on self protection this period and enforce accordingly,also continue the massive sensitisation of people on the need to protect themselves this period.

Germany has just imposed a fine on people not wearing face masks in certain places and times,if Nigerians know that they can be arrested and penalised for not protecting themselves or not keeping safe physical social distancing,no one will leave their houses without masks or gloves by Monday.

Seat belts have been in cars like forever without Nigerians regarding it's use as important but since the goverment started enforcing it's usage , everyone by default now uses it while driving.
You're making sense my guy.

The government are the owner of the earth, they makenthe rules,enforce the law and should be held responsible should there be breakdown in law and order.

No childnis born stubborn, every child is born the same its upbringing that makes the difference. So the society including the child will deffinately blame the parents because the first 18yrs of every child is under the control of the parent. Who does the blame for his misbehavours, me?

So the government who is the mother of eveey citizen ahould be held responsible for any misbehaviour of a citizen or group.

Argue it with your keyboard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:51am On Apr 29, 2020
izzou:
This was Ogba after the NNPC fire incident.

They really observed social distancing and wore the necessary kits to protect themselves.

Even if the government is failing us, I'm happy the people are not ignorant, and are taking care of their lives too.

With Nigerians like these, I'm most confident we will manage the Covid-19 even after the lockdown

smiley
I'm sure pope is in that crowd
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:52am On Apr 29, 2020
hefelove:

Yes boss I understand, that's y I said na Naija way, I'm not blaming the government too. Lol I just remembered how they even handled Abba Kyra abi what's his name wink just remembered how they buried him

Exactly it's the people. A Nigerian was buried in USA this week. The man died of covid19 they put him in double casket.
All the families that went for the burial were in their cars , church and friends followed d corpse from morgue to cemetery but didn't step out of their cars. Only the pastor (Nigerian) and wife of deceased and two family were outside.
Now do you think any government told them not to go out of their cars? NO but they all know that this thing dt killed this man will kill us too if not careful.

I bet if that fire incident happened in lekki/ikoyi or some part of Lagos the crowd won't be that much, they will come out look and observe if it will get to them, if not they will run back and ask all members of family to stay inside.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2020
1daboi:

grin grin grin grin
Pope must have annointed himself even if he was there
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
radautoworks:
There's an idiot born every day.

https://www.wonkette.com/reopen-nc-founder-has-covid-19-says-it-is-her-first-amendment-right-to-infect-others

I will say it again. Those of you that want to end lockdown should please negotiate to one side of Lagos... Preferably away from Lekki, VI and Magodo grin
Passing by our office grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
1daboi:

No let Pope catch you

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

cheesy

What more to justify an irresponsible goverment?

What Happened to leading by example? But with our government,it's more of "do what I say not what I do" and u expect people to take them serious undecided
Lol, I understand you boss. Na them dey make law na them go first break am

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
1daboi:
Pope lives at ogba proper not college road.
98% chance that he wont be there
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
BAZ001:

Exactly it's the people. A Nigerian was buried in USA this week. The man died of covid19 they put him in double casket.
All the families that went for the burial were in their cars , church and friends followed d corpse from morgue to cemetery but didn't step out of their cars. Only the pastor (Nigerian) and wife of deceased and two family were outside.
Now do you think any government told them not to go out of their cars? NO but they all know that this thing dt killed this man will kill us too if not careful.

I bet if that fire incident happened in lekki/ikoyi or some part of Lagos the crowd won't be that much, they will come out look and observe if it will get to them, if not they will run back and ask all members of family to stay inside.
Double casket ke? Omo mo fo o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
You people should forget about this lekki/ikoyi people like they are some kind of butty that knows all things jo, when this xenophobic issues start on shoprite start no be Jakande dem first start am? Even sango tedo own undecided Even during this lock down, I have been seeing videos of how there are traffic on roads in lekki, shey na mainland people cause traffic ni?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
hefelove:
You people should forget about this lekki/ikoyi people like they are some kind of butty that knows all things jo, when this xenophobic issues start on shoprite start no be Jakande dem first start am? Even sango tedo own undecided Even during this lock down, I have been seeing videos of how there are traffic on roads in lekki, shey na mainland people cause traffic ni?
Na roadblock dey cause the traffic. Witnessed it today.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
chillex8:

Na roadblock dey cause the traffic. Witnessed it today.

From your house or you sef dey the traffic? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
hefelove:

Double casket ke? Omo mo fo o

One black metallic casket and then put in another casket. The way Nigerians dey play about, Americans can't cos no be only for news them they hear cases.

Wait o , wey Dru23 ?
Bros's try drop one meme make we know say you dey alright.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
hefelove:
I tire o... 80% of bolt rider scam reside in these area.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Carshopper:

From your house or you sef dey the traffic? grin
I dey Ajah like this baba. tongue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
BAZ001:

One black metallic casket and then put in another casket. The way Nigerians dey play about, Americans can't cos no be only for news them they hear cases.

Wait o , wey Dru23 ?
Bros's try drop one meme make we know say you dey alright.
Lol if na this type casket dem use bury Abba Kyri, we go hear say na 10million dollars dem use buy am cheesy

Egbon dru23 drop meme o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
Felicity0001:

I tire o... 80% of bolt rider scam reside in these area.
cheesy grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
chillex8:

Ahhhh... cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
chillex8:

U no even get time to argue here, baba don outside go hustle grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
chillex8:

Boss, I need to enter v.i tomorrow by 9am.My MD just called me to come and fix some stuff. I will be coming frm ketu. I no get any permit to drive and I want to drive pls do you think it's worth it, with d roadblock and all that. Advice pls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
I can’t take this offer since I no get pass.
Pick up: Very close to baruwa bus stop. Ipaja
Time: 10 am tomorrow morning.
Destination: Chevron.
Quote me if you have pass and stays around
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
I will say this

Old people stuck in the 70s is our problem in Nigeria

Anyway, Buhari is the last of the popular generals in Nigeria.

After Buhari a new corp of Nigeria Leaders will be created.

Maybe we will move forward after 2023.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
confusedworld17:

No P!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
sexylassie2:
I will say this

Old people stuck in the 70s is our problem in Nigeria

Anyway, Buhari is the last of the popular generals in Nigeria.

After Buhari a new corp of Nigeria Leaders will be created.

Maybe we will move forward after 2023.

Let's hope, but with the way things are at the moment, I won't be too optimistic about it.

This country is shithole personified,it will take a miracle to change things.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
dapotemi:

Boss, I need to enter v.i tomorrow by 9am.My MD just called me to come and fix some stuff. I will be coming frm ketu. I no get any permit to drive and I want to drive pls do you think it's worth it, with d roadblock and all that. Advice pls

The security checks are often stricter in the mornings. But relaxes a bit after noon!!

A bit I said o!! I still see them holding cars even in the evenings.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

No P!!

How can she reach you to seal the deal?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
confusedworld17:
Contact me baba... that na my area
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
Sexy you need to see this

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
BAZ001:

That doesn't mean there aren't ignorant or wilfully deviant people in the US also, however the level of enlightment isn't same as here if we have to compare.

This are people who were majorly birthed in a civilised and working system[b].A system brought about by their goverment overtime[/b], they have evolved over the years ahead of us here.

The people have organized themselves and set appropriate value systems which is been upheld and guarded by the GOVERNMENT!!

Nigerians are majorly in survival mode and when u have this kind of situation chaos is inevitable as we have it, no one cares about the larger society,it's all about me and how to get over the rest,what you can call survival of the fittest.

If u live in an organized, law abiding society,ur value systems will change. Take an Uber driver and a yellow cab driver for example. The former goes about his business in a professional,elightened and organized manner,but the latter does is in a crude, ignorant and disorganized way.

Aren't they in the same society? But the former is guided by rules he must adhere to otherwise he will get sanctioned, while the latter has no strict enforceable rules in the conduct of his business.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
confusedworld17:

How can she reach you to seal the deal?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
confusedworld17:
Am up. I live @ baruwa
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
dapotemi:

Road block plenty oo. Better to enter public transport. Or get ready to sort police.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: tbred, Fatbam005 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.