Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4752492 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
xrayj:

Anytime I see your post, I instantly develop Migraine! Do u even reason with your head at all?? No sane person will even propose this in developed countries with good security architecture. Here u are in Nigeria proposing night way of life for a country with the poorest security & highest poverty level in the world? It is not even safe to move in the day, u are talking about night? I really don't know if u exhibit this level of senselessness for fun, but I tell u the truth today, a fowl is more sensible than u! Gosh!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Niv25: 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Felicity0001:

Young man something tells me I've chatted with you sometime last year concerning your plans.

Are you the guy that's in IT? Reside somewhere in the SE? et al.

If yes, then my updated advice would be that you focus and taylor your plans on migrating out of the country, BUT, you would have to hold on till either a cure or vaccine is for this pandemic. Though some country will be tighning their borders against immigrants for some time to enable them first recover fully/moderately and being able to see areas where manpower will be needed.

The IT and telecoms world will be having a drastic and tremendous evolution and massive turnaround and opportunities will be available for those into IT and telecoms, as a lot of enevation will spring up especially now that 5G will fully be implemented all over the world. So if you're truly into IT I would advise you use some of that savings you have to get some additional training and courses done then see how things go within after a vaccine is found and 12months time.

Lastly, if at all you would like to have an experience on ehailing, just like I've adviced you the last and only time we chatted, i.e if you're the one, get a rental first to taste the waters then in 4month you wouldnt need anyone's advice on weather to get your own car or not.
There's no joy like working for sb but you know within you your purpose doing it.

Most importantly my good friend, quarantine your self to make sure you Stay alive to reap these and many more promising future I just highlighted above.

Stay safe and stay alive.

Am not the IT guy oga Boss

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Make una calm down ofcourse felicity does not mean we should have 24 hours economic activities with the current way of doing things because that cannot happen. We know this.

What he means is we 'could' try to restructure things so as to accomodate such economic activity in some states in the future. Definitely not now.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Unnecessary gbasgbos flying around.

This thread is war!!!

All I see here these days are hatred and ego fight.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Blackbishop:

Bros you be agbaya... I swear.... Omo this meme enter ooo
Lol, Bros wetin man wan do?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
peeps4u:
Unnecessary gbasgbos flying around.

This thread is war!!!

All I see here these days are hatred and ego fight.

Na wetin boredom dey cause be that oo.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
It seems some of our men have go missen and nobody seems to take note of their absence, the likes of Godfather10, calabardick, eroticecestay. These Guys used to be regular on this thread before the covid 19 pandemic.

I just hope they're fine where ever they are.

@ izzuo and others any news from them?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Felicity0001:

You obviously didn't read everything to understanding b4 you started commenting.

Try and read what other guys said as well.

If after the lockdown/ daytime restriction everyone would've been used to the night working period, then, a 24hrs working time will naturally come into play.

So mallam sexy read read read first then understand before commenting

read it, it still doesnt make sense

if people work only at night so how will a 24 hours working time come naturally when day restriction is lifted?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
northbird:

You keep arguing.

You r not in this industry n yet you just ramble on.

Your analyze from an employee (govt I presume) standpoint.

Cos Bolt operates in various cities, so Uche should hang out and bleed.

Even if dey run internationally, will they decide the day to day running of their mission stations.

So cos P&G is a multinational, P&G Nigeria won't have their own local protocols and guidelines to tackle deir peculiar business environment.

I gave you an instance of Arik air, you deliberately avoided that quoting "Bolt is an international company bla bla bla. Dey can skip Nigeria."

Analysis from a someone who doesn't run a biz.

Arik air as a case study is enough to make you just shift shop.

You cant compare P&G with Bolt, they have different style of operation, working culture and management style

but this Uche was employed by Bolt and will only do anything bolt says he should do

It is not a franchise business owned by Uche, he can be sacked or promoted by the CEO of Bolt

Uche is an employee of Bolt. aslo Bolt will open shop only from the directive from the CEO in their Estonian headquarter
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

read it, it still doesnt make sense

if people work only at night so how will a 24 hours working time come naturally when day restriction is lifted?

It does make sense you're the one who seems not to understand the concepts.

Ok now let's take for instance with level of infrastructures in FCT and assume also Lagos State to be the entire lekki and Ikoyi. With the good roads, 80% steady power supply daily, streetlights, security n good environment couple with the best network. Assume these to go round with cities like portharcourt, Lagos, Abuja and ogun state tell me why you think I can't run my business 24hrs or say 18hrs daily the way telecommunications does?

Do you know that NB, Caburey plc, and some other multinational companies operate their plants 24/7? It's only those in the marketing section, distribution, accounting and a few other departments work during the day while those in the production section run shifts.

Non, take for instance night becomes day and day remains constant won't they shift grounds to meet up to demands? Of course they'll the demands for goods and services will almost be same as daytime.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Felicity0001:

It does make sense you're the one who seems not to understand the concepts.

Ok now let's take for instance with level of infrastructures in FCT and assume also Lagos State to be the entire lekki and Ikoyi. With the good roads, 80% steady power supply daily, streetlights, security n good environment couple with the best network. Assume these to go round with cities like portharcourt, Lagos, Abuja and ogun state tell me why you think I can't run my business 24hrs or say 18hrs daily the way telecommunications does?

Do you know that NB, Caburey plc, and some other multinational companies operate their plants 24/7? It's only those in the marketing section, distribution, accounting and a few other departments work during the day while those in the production section run shifts.

Non, take for instance night becomes day and day remains constant won't they shift grounds to meet up to demands? Of course they'll the demands for goods and services will almost be same as daytime.

what you wrote before is different from what you are writing now.

my question to you, apart from the businesses you mention, then taxi businesses etc

which business do you think you can run for 24 hours in Nigeria and get customers all through the 24 hours? because even in the advanced world, core businesses still close shop when it is closing time.

many businesses have peak hours and once you pass that peak hour, it will be time wasting, also employees can not work round the clock or else they will burn out and will be less productive.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
mrjaydee:

Na wetin boredom dey cause be that oo.

May be frustration.

No be you (one blow 7 die) before now don gentle and now dey catch cruise on their gbasgbos?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Felicity0001:
It seems some of our men have go missen and nobody seems to take note of their absence, the likes of Godfather10, calabardick, eroticecestay. These Guys used to be regular on this thread before the covid 19 pandemic.

I just hope they're fine where ever they are.

@ izzuo and others any news from them?
Na true sef, I noticed calabardick has been absent after his gbas gbos with sexylassie2. Tojahh suppose know where he dey

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
peeps4u:

May be frustration.

No be you (one blow 7 die) before now don gentle and now dey catch cruise on their gbasgbos?

grin baba life is sweet
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
xrayj:

Anytime I see your post, I instantly develop Migraine! Do u even reason with your head at all?? No sane person will even propose this in developed countries with good security architecture. Here u are in Nigeria proposing night way of life for a country with the poorest security & highest poverty level in the world? It is not even safe to move in the day, u are talking about night? I really don't know if u exhibit this level of senselessness for fun, but I tell u the truth today, a fowl is more sensible than u! Gosh!

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=Babadee1900 post=88945679]Hmmm. ‘Bout to get hot grin[/quote

And I'm not involved!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
northbird:

You keep arguing.

You r not in this industry n yet you just ramble on.

Your analyze from an employee (govt I presume) standpoint.

Cos Bolt operates in various cities, so Uche should hang out and bleed.

Analysis from a someone who doesn't run a biz.

Arik air as a case study is enough to make you just shift shop.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
hefelove:

Na true sef, I noticed calabardick has been absent after his gbas gbos with sexylassie2. Tojahh suppose know where he dey
Ok tojahh over to you.

Ive tried to call that his logistic personnel with the number he posted while he was in search for a rental but both lines seems not connecting.

With the high rate of corona virus outbreak on the island and in the UK i just hope him and Godfather10 are alright sha.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
kodred:
Make una calm down ofcourse felicity does not mean we should have 24 hours economic activities with the current way of doing things because that cannot happen. We know this.

What he means is we 'could' try to restructure things so as to accomodate such economic activity in some states in the future. Definitely not now.

I think say na only me. I just keep kwayet make me too no collect upper cut

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

what you wrote before is different from what you are writing now.

my question to you, apart from the businesses you mention, then taxi businesses etc

which business do you think you can run for 24 hours in Nigeria and get customers all through the 24 hours? because even in the advanced world, core businesses still close shop when it is closing time.

many businesses have peak hours and once you pass that peak hour, it will be time wasting, also employees can not work round the clock or else they will burn out and will be less productive.

Oooh... Sexy leave me abeg I'm not a good teacher because it frustrates me when a student don't understand despite every effort put in place to make h/h understands.

Try taking a little wrap im sure you'll understand afterwards.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=radautoworks post=88958796][/quote]I will advice you watch from the backstage ma. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Every man with his own needs.
Pls i need a car to drive since work resumes on Monday by Gods grace...
I stay in Ipaja

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

You cant compare P&G with Bolt, they have different style of operation, working culture and management style

but this Uche was employed by Bolt and will only do anything bolt says he should do

It is not a franchise business owned by Uche, he can be sacked or promoted by the CEO of Bolt

Uche is an employee of Bolt. aslo Bolt will open shop only from the directive from the CEO in their Estonian headquarter

Madam na Uber uche dey

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Blackbishop:

Madam na Uber uche dey

undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Theconglomerate(m): 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5822839/india-produce-coronavirus-vaccine-works
I'm guessing Bill Gates is behind this too according to that lousy girl that parades here always.
cheesy
While the rest of the world(especially the west) is being beauracratic,political,analytical and even cost concerned about having end products that will end this epidemic,another Indian company came forward and say you know what,let's mass produce this drugs that are still on trial so that when trials are completed,they'll just pump it into the market immediately of enormous volumes so that it can pull people out of this saga almost immediately,all for just $13 a shot.
Very soon that sexylassie2 slowpoke will come forward and give all false thanks to Bill Gates and the west for a milestone achieved by India.
Stupidity at it's finest.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
radautoworks:

I think say na only me. I just keep kwayet make me too no collect upper cut

Madam no tell say the fear sexylassie is d beginning of staying for your lane now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

Businesses like manufacturing industries, financial institutions, telecommunications sectors, oil companies both upstream and down stream, food and beverages, et el.

Companies have closing hrs simply because the system made it so, the universe made it so, nature made it so and so the human mind has been wired towards the natural science of life but that as well can be changed if night becomes day and day becomes night.

A quick question, do hospital, police stations and some manufacturing companies have closing hours? No! But the staffs have and run shifts, dont they? So what makes you think other organization can copy suit?

sexylassie2:

clubs... I will attend to this later... Make I take some bottle

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Blackbishop:

Madam na Uber uche dey
cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Blackbishop:

Madam na Uber uche dey

the Uche i know is Uche Okafor of BOLT

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Blackbishop:

Madam na Uber uche dey
lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Theconglomerate:
https://www.nairaland.com/5822839/india-produce-coronavirus-vaccine-works
I'm guessing Bill Gates is behind this too according to that lousy girl that parades here always.
cheesy
While the rest of the world(especially the west) is being beauracratic,political,analytical and even cost concerned about having end products that will end this epidemic,another Indian company came forward and say you know what,let's mass produce this drugs that are still on trial so that when trials are completed,they'll just pump it into the market immediately of enormous volumes so that it can pull people out of this saga almost immediately,all for just $13 a shot.
Very soon that sexylassie2 slowpoke will come forward and give all false thanks to Bill Gates and the west for a milestone achieved by India.
Stupidity at it's finest.

you still want to prove something after they say the drugs is in an experimental stage as if india is the only one finding vaccines for corono virus.

what of this https://www.nairaland.com/5822686/coronavirus-oxford-vaccine-works-monkeys

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Theconglomerate(m): 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

you still want to prove something after they say the drugs is in an experimental stage as if india is the only one finding vaccines for corono virus.

what of this https://www.nairaland.com/5822686/coronavirus-oxford-vaccine-works-monkeys
India isn't the only one just finding quite understandably,but is the first one mass producing even for a drug that is still under trial.
I hope you know what that means.
They get to make sure the rest of the world gets it in record time at very affordable rates before Bill gates come in with his Pseudo philantropy cheesy
Now because of India,watch how the rest of the world will dump bureaucracy and bottle necks to start mass producing so as to take glory grin
At the sight of India when it comes to medicine and IT,everyone piss their pants.
I mean why on earth will anyone be doing trials till the end of September before mass producing for a life threatening pandemic such as this if not for manmade bottlenecks and disaster profiteering undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: donfortune48(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.