Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4751971 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:40am On May 12, 2020
peeps4u:

Dont mind those lazy drivers bro
na sir bigleaf you dey call lazy driver? Be like u no dey follow this trend well baba... Oga is only giving an hint of what a desperate driver would say.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:43am On May 12, 2020
segefx:
Hmm Felicity0001 don come again. Bros Have u learn FX trading before? Yea its bullish sometimes and EOR ( End of Range), WRH/WRL week Range High/ Low ......come Let me brush your skills once again so you could be an FX Expert. Don't forget Forex does not have Covid 19 ,only surviving business sector since this era of Coro. In the mean Uberbolt is on ML ( monthly low) so driving at this time is shit
I traded forex way back 2005/06, I dont go back to things I struggled and left behind.

Thanks for the concern though and good luck in your pursuits of life.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:51am On May 12, 2020
Am I the only one that takes time to check the viewers of this thread after reading comments?

...noticed that over 70% of them have never said hi here before.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:16pm On May 12, 2020
donfortune48:
Am I the only one that takes time to check the viewers of this thread after reading comments?

...noticed that over 70% of them have never said hi here before.
My guy its amazing how funny human being are.

In my alumni WhatsApp group there are some mates in the group that have never made a single comment for the past 12yrs but you would observe they read every comments posted on the page. Sometimes I just can't imagine what kind of a human being we have in this world.

Bottom line is, if you talk they say you talk too much, some will say you're derailing and constituting nuisance in the thread, some will even be the first to insult you and the moment you re tempted to respond back with and insult they report you to the mod and you're ban, if you dont talk they still complain.

So, you c? we human being are the problem to ourselves. You can't satisfy a human being.

Sad!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 12:26pm On May 12, 2020
Since 6am Na only 4K I don make on bolt , yesterday made 7k on Uber started around 6am and closed 3pm, I think say winter don over I no no say na just my birthday blessing I been receive that yesterday ...God help us ...the earnings mentioned is Net not Gross

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2020
Epphy:

Sense will not kee you grin

Baba Epphy, how far na? grin

You just abandon your boy. How your side?

Abeg i wan send pm. E get wetin i wan ask you cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Parlee(m): 12:58pm On May 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

na sir bigleaf you dey call lazy driver? Be like u no dey follow this trend well baba... Oga is only giving an hint of what a desperate driver would say.

When ever I see someone on this thread write the word lazy driver, it simply tells me the person doesnt have an incline to the understanding that this driving job is just pure luck especially now that requests are on the low. Lazy driver? I always look at them like fools who just feel like talking

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:58pm On May 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

This is what I call hilariously wicked.... Hahahahaha

Baba haf catch them.grin

Na so na. cool

Desperate times call for desperate measures
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:58pm On May 12, 2020
knytred:
Since 6am Na only 4K I don make on bolt , yesterday made 7k on Uber started around 6am and closed 3pm, I think say winter don over I no no say na just my birthday blessing I been receive that yesterday ...God help us ...the earnings mentioned is Net not Gross

You are doing well cool

I miss d bolt app. Its like the Uber app is on ghost mode on d mainland.

Iv been around ogba for over 2hrs now, no pim for Uber.

Was forced to go n do d Ocar yestday.

Even on O car just two trips of #850 net since 8.40am.

D coro shit just make everybody stay house.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2020
Sakamanjeh99:

Nice one

wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:04pm On May 12, 2020
We are franchising. There are to be 10 stores across the country. We just have very high standards finding franchisees. We can even convert existing shops (at owner's cost) and provide continuous training and support if they meet our standards and are willing to follow or protocol.

We also wanted to make sure that we could support our franchisees to the fullest that's why we did not open the Ikeja location last year. GIG really set us back and we had to thoroughly vet multiple logistics companies which takes time. In Naija everyone starts well then gets comfortable and starts messing up. Because of that our shipping costs went up from $3.39/lb to $5/lb and I absorbed the loss so prices didn't go up for customers.

Yes, no repairs for now because at 5,000 people tested we had 7 deaths and 305 cases in Nigeria. At 23,835 we have 117 deaths and 3,912 cases

So even with limited testing, infection rate went from 6.1% to 16.4% post lockdown.

Mortality rate went from 0.14% to 0.49%

If we reopen the shop, the staff would have to enter public transport with no social distancing and God knows who, especially those who live very far away. Drop in revenue
due to forex will not allow us to offer a transportation option. So all we can do is cut costs by having some staff work online sales from home while continuing to pay the techs partial salaries. That way they have something coming from us and might be able to do their hustle on the side to supplement if they choose.

I will only reopen the shop when infection rates start to decline.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-05-12/nigeria-s-dollar-shortage-pushes-manufacturers-to-the-brink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:05pm On May 12, 2020
mrjaydee:
Someone posted on twitter that Opay(Bikes) are selling for 270k or thereabouts. I'm thinking of going to inquire at thier office and buy like 3 for now. Another problem is I heard Lagos state is planning to put 2m as logistics permit...i dont know how true is this make money no go enter Bush. I want to start a logistics buisness or las las i dust my passport and flee from this country.

My office says we should come 3times a week and there is plan to slash our salaries. Omo local man is tired.

Any advice on this cc etc

Meanwhile, Sharwama is still available my shop is before Ozone cinemas (Domino bar) make una come order ooh
I take God beg una

Baba,

I think the man on Awe street has advised us you, because i no too sabi. Logistics is hot currently, but with the influx currently, e go soon become like e-hailing(poor fares), and before you know it, Sanwo-eko go remember that industry grin

If you have done a comprehensive research, i'll advise you to go on. But make sure you have answered all unanswered questions concerning it, then soak your chaplet inside water and look up to the skies grin

But don't think of abroad now. Covid-19 go affect that place where you wan run go.

You can make it here bro. You can grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:10pm On May 12, 2020
izzou:

Baba,

I think the man on Awe street has advised us you, because i no too sabi. Logistics is hot currently, but with the influx currently, e go soon become like e-hailing(poor fares), and before you know it, Sanwo-eko go remember that industry grin

If you have done a comprehensive research, i'll advise you to go on. But make sure you have answered all unanswered questions concerning it, then soak your chaplet inside water and look up to the skies grin

But don't think of abroad now. Covid-19 go affect that place where you wan run go.

Very true. At least not USA. Economy is in shambles, unemployment rate is almost 30%, businesses folding up left, right and center. I DID NOT CALL YOU INTO THIS CONVERSATION. YOU KNOW YOURSELF.

If you must leave, go to a Nordic country.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:47pm On May 12, 2020
knytred:

If its net, believing me, you r doing good.

Stay safe, dats paramount.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 2:21pm On May 12, 2020
knytred:

You're doing well.

I'm planning to taste the streets again for the first time, since 21th of March.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 2:30pm On May 12, 2020
izzou:

Baba,

Lol, thanks for the suggestions, I'm having second thots already concerning the logistics buisness sef. Maybe when this corona blows over we go see wetin remain to do. My younger brother has been in canada for 13yrs now and the guy just dey buga me with palliative whey govt they give them over there. This na person wey I hustle his travelling back then. This nigeria is just set out to frustrate any buisness plans or ideas. God no go shame us.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 2:38pm On May 12, 2020
1 offline trip to Ajah from v.i , it’s now 6k only bolt , I have not got one single Uber trip today ..I left Ajah and went to chevron drive and set destination to Festac where I stay and guess what I got a ride to Festac ,I swear it’s pure luck these days and always say a prayer before leaving the house

knytred:

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 2:50pm On May 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

My brother dont mind them ooh just put your heads up and focus on your plan. Shoe maker no dey shame why because thats what put food on his table.

The truth is human beings are wicked, can u imagine some haters on this platform reported one of here to the mod and they guy was ban for a year, this sb that shares his business secrets and archive of knowledge and experience, a law abiding citizen and even helping humanity along side. Many people have benefited from his business acumen and a lot are now even buying his recommended car for this hustle. Just because of jealousy they reported the guy and mu mu seyun way no get sense use his hand ban his own customer who is a registered member for more than 10yrs.

And one f00lish one was bold enough to say he brought sanity to the forum as if NL Uber thread is his bedroom. Shame on you haters, it doesnt matter if this is a faceless forum but you know yourselves. Shame on you all haters!!!

Bro that is human for you... I wonder what they have gained now.... Just like that one person in class that act as if na him better pass for but last last na Dem dull pass...

Abeg make I no talk much before them start to they reason my mata now say am a baby business man ..

Felicity how e be now?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 2:55pm On May 12, 2020
radautoworks:

Very true. At least not USA. Economy is in shambles, unemployment rate is almost 30%, businesses folding up left, right and center. I DID NOT CALL YOU INTO THIS CONVERSATION. YOU KNOW YOURSELF.

Or Australia. Or New Zealand.

Somewhere far and remote from this madness called Nigeria.

My future plan(s). Only the fear of leaving my mother alone has been holding me back.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 2:57pm On May 12, 2020
radautoworks:

Somebodi somewhere doesn't want anoda someone to come and take from what is left to manage in that somewhere grin grin

Bros Yankee say make u Noh come maybe make u just stay house grin.

We die hia!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 3:00pm On May 12, 2020
Meanwhile, @1daboi
Please don't trade forex. It will end in tears.

Take my words to the bank.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:06pm On May 12, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Somebodi somewhere doesn't want anoda someone to come and take from what is left to manage in that somewhere grin grin

Bros Yankee say make u Noh come maybe make u just stay house grin.

We die hia!!

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:09pm On May 12, 2020
Because everyone needs to laugh right now. Totally worth the data grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z_M7IqPRBQ

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 3:16pm On May 12, 2020
Parlee:

When ever I see someone on this thread write the word lazy driver, it simply tells me the person doesnt have an incline to the understanding that this driving job is just pure luck especially now that requests are on the low. Lazy driver? I always look at them like fools who just feel like talking

That was a sarcastic comment yo. I know times are tough but make una calm down abeg.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 3:18pm On May 12, 2020
nitigriti:
Meanwhile, @1daboi
Please don't trade forex. It will end in tears.

Take my words to the bank.

I quite disagree with you. A lot of people are cashing out from forex bruv. The guys doing it don’t have 10 heads. People fear what they don’t understand.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:39pm On May 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

You clearly missed my joke bro. I was also butressing his post that only lazy drivers wouldn't deliver 35k this time....only a joke

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:50pm On May 12, 2020
Parlee:

Chai!

Where is your sense of humour?

"Lazy driver" is a word already used as self bant here to even troll those who started the lazy drivers name calling.

Take life simple bro and dont take everything to heart. Laugh your stress off, okay?

It will be well

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:54pm On May 12, 2020
nitigriti:

Or Australia. Or New Zealand.

Somewhere far and remote from this madness called Nigeria.

My future plan(s). Only the fear of leaving my mother alone has been holding me back.

Not very many people talk about Australia and New Zealand. Too much focus on Canada and USA

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 12, 2020
grin grin angry

[quote author=radautoworks post=89469402]Because everyone needs to laugh right now. Totally worth the data grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 4:26pm On May 12, 2020
Canada Shakara sef don too much , even schools are denying with no concrete reason

peeps4u:

Not very many people talk about Australia and New Zealand. Too much focus on Canada and USA

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 4:26pm On May 12, 2020
Vision2045:

grin grin angry

At least compensates for the one I used watching that Uber driver that seats in a Benz grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 4:29pm On May 12, 2020
knytred:
Canada Shakara sef don too much , even schools are denying with no concrete reason

I know you know the reason but u just wan live in denial grin grin!!

You are Nigerian....dude!! grin grin

Even naija fear 9ja

(1) (2) (3) ... (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Welz(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.