Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,360 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4773087 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) (2688) (2689) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by legalwealth(m): 8:05pm On May 12, 2020
Mayor555:

Sorry boss..

Oga Legalwealth sir, please how feasible is it to make 20% weekly trading forex?

I'm not a man of trading forex version of reading signal(in Odumeje's voice).

I trade forex of buying and selling digital currencies through my website 》 www.ijamexchange.ng. With that version I know, making 20% or even more weekly is not only possible but very realistic.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 8:13pm On May 12, 2020
Guys, have you all noticed that there has been no increase or decrease in (Bolt) ratings post-lockdown?

I booked a ride for my wife as I wasn't able to pick her from work and I was expecting the usual ratings page but didn't get any.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:18pm On May 12, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Starting a business that has mass competition is not easy. Every business has its rewards and challenges , human resources is key, it can make you or break you. Target audience matters, I concentrated on what works for me (spareparts to consumer) .We have fired and rehired 6times since inception to get a system that works, and I can tell you we still have some more firing to do to weed out the lazy yoots.

There are currently just too many freelance logistic riders ready to do same job for half the price and it is gradually killing the industry.

Importanter ...very very
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 12, 2020
InfinityEstates:
Guys, have you all noticed that there has been no increase or decrease in (Bolt) ratings post-lockdown?

I booked a ride for my wife as I wasn't able to pick her from work and I was expecting the usual ratings page but didn't get any.

But after I dropped a rider yesterday ...my rating went so high that I was thinking maybe the dude I carried was the one updating it for Bolt...Almost back to 5.0.... from 2.1 to 1st class tins...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 8:26pm On May 12, 2020
Vision2045:

But after I dropped a rider yesterday ...my rating went so high that I was thinking maybe the dude I carried was the one updating it for Bolt...Almost back to 5.0.... from 2.1 to 1st class tins...

Hmm... I don't know sha... My rating has not changed post lockdown...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 8:51pm On May 12, 2020
Mayor555:

Sorry boss..

Oga Legalwealth sir, please how feasible is it to make 20% weekly trading forex?

Very possible

Also very possible to lose way more than that.

20% ROI is what logical people aim to meet yearly.

This ridiculous target is why lots of fingers get burned.

You should never look at any form of investment as a “get rich quick” scheme, and no matter what anyone tells you. 20% weekly ROI = get rich quick.

Even MMM no give 20% weekly ROI

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 8:55pm On May 12, 2020
Forex trading is profitable but only if you have deep pockets or you are a very skilled currency trader. reality is that you see those mallams trading currency are better skilled and practical forex traders than almost all those who call themselves forex guru or have one school teaching forex, if you want to learn how to play real raw and practical Forex trading, meet those mallams, also 99% of people who go into forex lose their money.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 12, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

With license renewal everything should be like 7,5
Renewal 1875
Insurance 5000
Road worthiness 4500
Etc

Total 12600

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 8:57pm On May 12, 2020
Mayor555:

Sorry boss..

it is not feasible, anybody claiming that they can bring 20% weekly or even monthly is a scammer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bambarino: 9:15pm On May 12, 2020
northbird:

Nah, I don't think so. Same crap fares for drivers.

Sorry bro I mean trip fares for riders.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:29pm On May 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

Bro ur boy loyal ooh... Me no go any where today as yesterday was like my birthday (my lucky day) I netted about 7k+ on uber, then about 9k+ on bolt then d bomb was an offline trip my elder bro linked me up with just from lekki to falomo and back to lekki ph1 again I was paid 15k I couldn't believe my eyes. Another off trip rhis morning from my area Abule Egba to Ajao estate to n fro the Bros run me 4k.

I run like 15k to my woman for herself n Issue, do small tin for some of my guys base on as things rough at d moment. I don reserve like 10k for my madam rental.

O menh! Las Las na luck and God this period ooh!

Base on say u no dey drink I for say make u show area make I do u 1bottle nagringrin

Last last we go survive.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:43pm On May 12, 2020
Bambarino:

Sorry bro I mean trip fares for riders.

Last tym I checked its still #60/ km.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2020
peeps4u:

Not very many people talk about Australia and New Zealand. Too much focus on Canada and USA

That is because na stress to process and big money
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mayor555(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2020
Legalwealth
Eizenburg
Sexylassie2

Thanks people, got it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 10:14pm On May 12, 2020
lograr:

Thank you for bringing back sanity !

Calabardick where you are please comeback

I'm always here my brother, I'm on read only mode.
grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 10:14pm On May 12, 2020
Idboyostic:
You actually beat me to this, I can beat my chest and say shame on all who allowed all this nuisance to thrive here. If she/he constitute nuisance, barking back at her does not make you sane.

Am ashamed of the stakeholders here, this thread is meant to be informative, about your experience on being Uber/Taxify driver in Lagos and not some sort of politics, sport, insults, childish talks etc.

There are so many people (Investors, Drivers, Riders, Partners etc) not limited to Lagos that comes here to learn one or two things and you guys are making it so difficult for them to gain anything with your recent nonsense post that litters the thread.

Most of you claimed you are CEO'S, Father's, mother's, elders and the likes and I begin to ask myself is this the traits you display to your staffs, children, wife's, friends and family or is it AUDIO?

I read alot and I can tell you guys I take my time to read some threads I find informative on nairaland and some has help one way or the other in shaping my vision/goals/aim and so far have read like 1000pages of this thread majorly the first 300pages and the last 700pages. I can tell you have learnt so many things and it has guided me and have shared same thread with some of my friends that we plan investing in this Uber/Taxify stuff.

Now I see why Gazzuzz at a time said he is done with this thread, he only comes here to chip one or two things and is off same with the likes of Angryigboman, luxurydriverng etc.

You can't go to Travel/Autos/Technology/Properties section (at least am active in this sections and I know how it runs) and start derailing any of the thread with nonsense post such as the ones that has made the last 700pages of this thread without you being reported to the mod by the active members of the thread. This takes me back to while I said am ashamed of the stakeholders here because they have allowed themselves to be drag in the mud. Imagine IZZOU telling a new user to read the last 500pages of this thread angry but the good thing is, he will never advise you to read these pages full of rubbish though he has join the bad gang cry

Please, you guys should stop all this nonsense and go back to what the thread is known for, if you don't have anything to say regarding the topic, stay quiet or go elsewhere to argue your points. They are so many sections here that you can do that and is not a must you must say something, there are so many guests members viewing with most not having an account....so, do us the honor by keeping quiet.

You want to Argue about how USA is better to Nigeria? Go to Politics/Travel section and argue your points.

You want to argue about sport? Go to sport section, I believe there are so many members that will welcome you there.

You want to argue how you are better off to the next person? Do that by getting your name on Forbes

You want to insult someone's father, mother, families? I don't even know where to tell you to go but obviously nairaland is not for you. So, you can deactivate your account and look for where they do that undecided

My Opinion!!!

Cc Puskin, FOD, Naijacutee, Dominique

you have said it all

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

it is not feasible, anybody claiming that they can bring 20% weekly or even monthly is a scammer.

Very possible, I did 60% in a week trading gold along the way, then I tried indexes, mega money, but like a house quickly constructed I crashed. Follow the rules and you can consistently net 30-50% monthly, but that is on a master level and after about 10,000 hours screen time.
Best is to pay for signals and forget personal analysis.
This will give you comfortable and consistent monthly 20% if the signal channel is at least 80% accurate.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lograr(m): 10:33pm On May 12, 2020
calabardick:

I'm always here my brother, I'm on read only mode.
grin

Okay. Good to know
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 10:48pm On May 12, 2020
Chuwaa:

Renewal 1875
Insurance 5000
Road worthiness 4500
Etc

Total 12600

Your calculation is wrong and also, he did not ask about insurance.

He only asked about license!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 11:22pm On May 12, 2020
izzou:

Baba Epphy, how far na? grin

You just abandon your boy. How your side?

Abeg i wan send pm. E get wetin i wan ask you cool

I no fit abandon you my oga na.

Ok send pm make we meet for apian way (in tojahh's voice) cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ayoola003: 11:34pm On May 12, 2020
Anyone has any idea how much a driver's licence cost in Lagos right now.? Preferable 5 years.

Kindly PM me if you have any plug who can help with it. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sofdoc1: 11:38pm On May 12, 2020
donfortune48:
Am I the only one that takes time to check the viewers of this thread after reading comments?

...noticed that over 70% of them have never said hi here before.

You funny sha, hi for wetin? Na forum be this sir, no be chat room.

Oya talk true, you chop class captain for school that year.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by segefx(m): 11:51pm On May 12, 2020
Hmmm I laugh in Spanish.
nitigriti:
Meanwhile, @1daboi
Please don't trade forex. It will end in tears.

Take my words to the bank.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 12:08am On May 13, 2020
FOR CAR PAPERS
CALL: 08033539981
WHATSAPP: 08182880902
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:42am On May 13, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Your calculation is wrong and also, he did not ask about insurance.

He only asked about license!!

He asked about ROAD WORTHINESS, you replied With license renewal everything should be like 7,5

Now I know people usually change everything at once hence my calculation.

I just renewed mine today. The agent Sanmisamuel of regexpress.com.ng is here on nairaland and he delivered in 24hrs at #12600

Everything no be fight
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:40am On May 13, 2020
northbird:

Bro, I don't have an idea. Are you sure you are not inputting d wrong password.

I don't log out of my acct.
I don't log out off my app as well but let me try uninstalling and installing again like izzuo suggested.

Thanks guys
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by smartearn(m): 7:02am On May 13, 2020
northbird:

You are doing well cool

I miss d bolt app. Its like the Uber app is on ghost mode on d mainland.

Iv been around ogba for over 2hrs now, no pim for Uber.

Was forced to go n do d Ocar yestday.

Even on O car just two trips of #850 net since 8.40am.

D coro shit just make everybody stay house.

Please where did you do your ocar inspection, and what are the requirements. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 7:08am On May 13, 2020
Chuwaa:

He asked about ROAD WORTHINESS, you replied With license renewal everything should be like 7,5

Now I know people usually change everything at once hence my calculation.

I just renewed mine today. The agent Sanmisamuel of regexpress.com.ng is here on nairaland and he delivered in 24hrs at #12600

Everything no be fight

One love bro!! kiss

U sef too dey hyper grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 8:31am On May 13, 2020
Are these prices recent?
Chuwaa:

Renewal 1875
Insurance 5000
Road worthiness 4500
Etc

Total 12600
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 9:34am On May 13, 2020
Ayoola003:
Anyone has any idea how much a driver's licence cost in Lagos right now.? Preferable 5 years.

Kindly PM me if you have any plug who can help with it. Thanks.

Should be around 25k to 30k for new including the driving school certificate, but u can call her

08063128613. Mummy Dara, her office is at old Secretariat ikeja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) (2688) (2689) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: seun289(m), Gentlelife50(m), pope191 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.