Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749528 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 15, 2020
Babadee1900:
I still can’t believe that for the whole today I did just one trip grin

Became home sick, decided to give Uber a try today. Did four trips, back to back, between 9am - 11am before going back home after seeing the number of uber cars idling away. The trips were all between Lekki and Ajah. It felt so good being out there. I was happy going out to work and overcoming my fears.

But some Nigerians are something else. You literally have to force them to wear mask. They wear it for five minutes, then pull it back down. You seriously have to keep telling adults to wear back the mask. Lol

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:02pm On May 15, 2020
pope191:
Thank God for ur life... Wish u can share d precautions here

The way you are asking for more info,
Is it information about drugs and natural remedies used at the isolation centers ?
Or precautions on how not to get infected?

Bottom line treatments and doses are online but I will advise anyone dt has not gone for test not to use it.
The best precaution na to stay home and if you have to go out. Go out in the afternoon (HOT SuN) immediately you get back home drink hot tea and warm bath.

If you feel you have symptoms go for test, while waiting for result begin to take hot tea (lime, ginger, garlic and honey)

Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 7:23pm On May 15, 2020
ndubuis:

Became home sick, decided to give Uber a try today. Did four trips, back to back, between 9am - 11am before going back home after seeing the number of uber cars idling away. The trips were all between Lekki and Ajah. It felt so good being out there. I was happy going out to work and overcoming my fears.

But some Nigerians are something else. You literally have to force them to wear mask. They wear it for five minutes, then pull it back down. You seriously have to keep telling adults to wear back the mask. Lol
Lucky you, at least the few trips you did will cover for fuel and chilled beer for the evening.

Bolded: It’s annoying and I find it stressful having to concentrate on driving and still look out for rider that has taken off his or her mask.
Especially when approaching Jakande, lastma and police are waiting steady looking for scapegoats.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 8:00pm On May 15, 2020
InfinityEstates:

Port ke? grin I've been on Bolt ONLY. I've not had time to go for Uber registration. My inspection report expires tomorrow and I was thinking of an alternative to driving all the way to Stadium in Surulere for the inspection which was where I did the last time.

The World Oil, is it the one at Ilasan, New Road?

Sure.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 8:37pm On May 15, 2020
Babadee1900:
E for be one major trip truly but the man wey I carry no sure jor from his conversations on phone Na why I quick discharge am and Na bolt trip no be offline.

This work ehn, na grace. Yesterday, after dropping off my wife off at work, I went online (which I normally do till evening when I go to pick her). I drove around and 'positioned' for like an hour. Shi shi I didn't see, not even N500 trip. I got tired and went back home. I can't come and kii myself.

I went out today around 8. I drove around for like 10mins and a request came in. Interesting guy, had issues with a transfer and wanted to go to the bank and wanted me to wait. On a norms, I wouldn't try it, but this one wey area dry? The guy said he'll do me well. I said no problem. It turned out that the transfer later went through while he was still on queue and he didn't have to wait for long. Driving around + waiting time took almost two hours till the end of the trip. As usual, Bolt did their magic. Trip ended at 3.4K. Dude transferred 77% extra.

Got other trips, rejected a couple of others (Ikorodu, Lasu, Ipaja). In the end, today was good.

Tomorrow? God is in control.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 8:38pm On May 15, 2020
Seun360:

Sure.

Ok Boss, I'll check them tomorrow. Do you have any idea if they're usually there on Saturday?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 8:58pm On May 15, 2020
suco01:

Na wa oo all these people just dey make Sara money this season, if you're without nose mask here police go arrest you 5k for bail, if you're with nose mask but not used to convert your nose and mouth 3/2k.

if I may ask what will later happen to the officer. I wish to know

Kilode, you too like Gist, How he go know that one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:18pm On May 15, 2020
InfinityEstates:

This work ehn, na grace. Yesterday, after dropping off my wife off at work, I went online (which I normally do till evening when I go to pick her). I drove around and 'positioned' for like an hour. Shi shi I didn't see, not even N500 trip. I got tired and went back home. I can't come and kii myself.

I went out today around 8. I drove around for like 10mins and a request came in. Interesting guy, had issues with a transfer and wanted to go to the bank and wanted me to wait. On a norms, I wouldn't try it, but this one wey area dry? The guy said he'll do me well. I said no problem. It turned out that the transfer later went through while he was still on queue and he didn't have to wait for long. Driving around + waiting time took almost two hours till the end of the trip. As usual, Bolt did their magic. Trip ended at 3.4K. Dude transferred 77% extra.

Got other trips, rejected a couple of others (Ikorodu, Lasu, Ipaja). In the end, today was good.

Na Gods grace we they take survive this period.

I would have done a couple of trips too but Na mumu location all of them be. The guy I discharged wanted me to wait while he sorts out his business at ECO Bank by Bonny camp bridge, I had waited for him to finish at Akin Adesola Eco bank branch hoping he’d say we should proceed to Lekki where I picked him from. Getting to the one at Bonny camp I saw plenty people waiting in line, I just tell am say I no go fit wait before he could say ‘jack Robinson’ I don end trip. Ride was 1800.

I drove empty from there to Freedom way to wait for my offline rider

Btw hope you are keeping tab on your cancellation % ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 9:37pm On May 15, 2020
Babadee1900:
Na Gods grace we they take survive this period.

I would have done a couple of trips too but Na mumu location all of them be. The guy I discharged wanted me to wait while he sorts out his business at ECO Bank by Bonny camp bridge, I had waited for him to finish at Akin Adesola Eco bank branch hoping he’d say we should proceed to Lekki where I picked him from. Getting to the one at Bonny camp I saw plenty people waiting in line, I just tell am say I no go fit wait before he could say ‘jack Robinson’ I don end trip. Ride was 1800.

I drove empty from there to Freedom way to wait for my offline rider

Btw hope you are keeping tab on your cancellation % ?

Of course, 5mins ISH... grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:38pm On May 15, 2020
InfinityEstates:

Of course, 5mins ISH... grin grin
You sabi grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 9:42pm On May 15, 2020
Babadee1900:
You sabi grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 9:44pm On May 15, 2020
ndubuis:

;

D grin before now we dey beg them to put on seat belt now nah face masks,,,all these adults wey dey watch Nickelodeon,jim jam and Disney junior

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 9:45pm On May 15, 2020
InfinityEstates:

Ok Boss, I'll check them tomorrow. Do you have any idea if they're usually there on Saturday?

Honestly, have got no idea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:25pm On May 15, 2020
BAZ001:

Is it information about drugs and natural remedies used at the isolation centers ?

Bottom line treatments and doses are online but I will advise anyone dt has not gone for test not to use it.
The best precaution na to stay home and if you have to go out. Go out in the afternoon (HOT SuN) immediately you get back home drink hot tea and warm bath.

If you feel you have symptoms go for test, while waiting for result begin to take hot tea (lime, ginger, garlic and honey)

Thank me later.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Star2020: 10:26pm On May 15, 2020
Guys how much do you deliver for a week now? Pls I need to know
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:29pm On May 15, 2020
BAZ001:

Thank me later.

Lol, boss we have been doing the hot water therapy since inception... I'm only trying to b informed and have adequate knowledge about this tin and as well what's the need for isolation, if their is no special treatment? I can understand the part where one have to stay away from family and neighbours tho.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 2:23am On May 16, 2020
Please bosses... I realized they sell uber/bolt accounts. Any repercussions?

The face of the person selling will be there and will it affect further inspections? Just needed clarity.

2... if one is also getting a car on HP, who will register the car with the company? The driver or the owner?

Izzou
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 4:43am On May 16, 2020
jaymejate:

The face of the person selling will be there and will it affect further inspections? Just needed clarity.

2... if one is also getting a car on HP, who will register the car with the company? The driver or the owner?

Izzou

Dont do it. Perish that idea.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:38am On May 16, 2020
jaymejate:

Please, don't sell your account abeg. We are good Nigerians abi? grin
Let's always do the right thing. I stopped driving on Bolt, and I deleted the app. I no dey sell anything

2)The driver will register for any ehailing app he wants in his name, even if na NURTW park sef. The owner's name will be on the documents of the car, which is most important.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:16am On May 16, 2020
izzou:

Please, don't sell your account abeg. We are good Nigerians abi? grin
Let's always do the right thing. I stopped driving on Bolt, and I deleted the app. I no dey sell anything

2)The driver will register for any ehailing app he wants in his name, even if na NURTW park sef. The owner's name will be on the documents of the car, which is most important.

Did u delete ur Uber app too?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:25am On May 16, 2020
InfinityEstates:

For those like me who curiously want to know the exact amount, it's actually Dude transferred 6k.
As I'm still on personal lockdown na, make I channel my energy into problem solving grin

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 7:37am On May 16, 2020
You can check their office on weekdays but if you want to do inspection on weekends go to forte oil onipanu

NYCnextStop:
I was referring to Bolt... if their office is open to driver partners
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 7:42am On May 16, 2020
knytred:
You can check their office on weekdays but if you want to do inspection on weekends go to forte oil onipanu

Noted. Thanks man
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 7:43am On May 16, 2020
I Dey look App and app Dey look me cry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 7:48am On May 16, 2020
FOR CAR PAPERS
CALL: 08033539981
OR
WHATSAPP: 08182880902

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:17am On May 16, 2020
pope191:

Abeg make he dash me his Uber account. Aswear ayam a good Nigerian. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:20am On May 16, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5770914/mechanic-roundtable/3#89599765

More about the thick smoke coming from the exhaust

B-Automobile Nigeria Limited
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:36am On May 16, 2020
NYCnextStop:
Noted. Thanks man
Please, any other taxify inspection site around Ikeja. D one @ Ogba
has suspended operations.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:59am On May 16, 2020
tojahh:

Abeg make he dash me his Uber account. Aswear ayam a good Nigerian. grin

To resell on commission abi grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2020
pope191:

I never drove on uber grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:37am On May 16, 2020
Have you checked the one at Total filling sation around Wempco?
northbird:

Please, any other taxify inspection site around Ikeja. D one @ Ogba
has suspended operations.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 9:39am On May 16, 2020
deedee44:

For those like me who curiously want to know the exact amount, it's actually Dude transferred 6k.
As I'm still on personal lockdown na, make I channel my energy into problem solving grin

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Barbiturate(m), donfortune48(m), Itsrm(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.