Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4740109 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by surethings(m): 6:51am On Jun 04, 2020
What happen to bolt app...it seems the app is not available this morning since 5am no request and no cars in my area

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 6:59am On Jun 04, 2020
Felicity0001:

Not drivers but the platform.

Why are things different with UBER? The reason is because uber is discipline, honest, organize and has integrity.

If only you understood the discipline and orderliness the N400 cancellation fee is installing on riders you would know why uber riders are well behaved and well mannered. But, same reason bolt is using to their advantage of grabbing the market which in the real sense is corruption, biasment, cheating to drivers and in general, a lack of integrity. All because they are aware the nigeria society is corrupt.

But one thing is sure, any organization without integrity will not stand the test of time.
Hmmm... you sure have a point here. I don’t drive on uber but I notice how drivers comport themselves when I’m on Uber ride. I couldn’t agree with you more
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 7:00am On Jun 04, 2020
dckng16:
Bro forget better app. It is all about the Benjamins and good customer service. Opari, Nothing more.
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by njokuuche77(m): 7:03am On Jun 04, 2020
Please I need an active email for uber support or customer service.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 7:18am On Jun 04, 2020
Felicity0001:

You re right with other summits but with the bolded I think I beg to differ.

Drivers make more more driving with uber on the 3% promotion even with their lesser fair than with bolt with 15% reduced commission after 40 trips with their higher fair.
Each to his own bro. I still maintain that you make more money on Bolt... my humble opinion. You get more requests on Bolt, better fare on Bolt.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:21am On Jun 04, 2020
kelbranty:
I have 800k. Please I need to buy a car for Uber (Toyota Corolla/Camry) Anyone with a good one that qualifies for Uber should send me pics (must include vin and mileage). I no need car wen I go still spend 200k on. If everything is ok, deal goes down on Saturday when I'm not at the office.

Whatsapp: 09052950331
It's better you work more to save and add up to the money you already have then go for tok.

Na only tear rubber you go buy without spending a dine apart from registration and insurance, so axe that thinking you're nursing in your mind

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:39am On Jun 04, 2020
NYCnextStop:
Each to his own bro. I still maintain that you make more money on Bolt... my humble opinion. You get more requests on Bolt, better fare on Bolt.

Your opinion is well respected sir but since you're not a driver I think then you have limited experience as for those that drives in both platforms.

Though you're right but it's just for the moment, let's wait till August and see what Uber comes up with.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 7:57am On Jun 04, 2020
Felicity0001:

How about with drivers?

You seems to be placing all the values on riders without even thinking about the value of drivers. Does it mean to you that the provider of services dont have a value to the services they're providing? If they don't why then do you think riders are after getting services drivers provide even with the surge.

Change this thinking of your and begin to c things differently.

In other sense you're in support of all the ills riders perpetrate daily.

You see, you have to change your perspective. You have to stop being emotional in business.

Ask yourself why bolt or uber don’t yank low rated riders off the platform. It’s not about them not caring about us (well not entirely), it’s about the money bro. They have come to realize that they’d be the ones to lose if they keep yanking riders off. The competition is stiff and they can’t be forming now because all it takes for a rider is to just register a new account.

Ask yourself this question again...why does bolt pardon me and allow me on their app even when my ratings dropped beyond their acceptable ratings? Yea, you got that right, to keep the money coming. They control the system here that enables you network and make money at your ‘free’ time. They can’t run out of drivers as long as they have riders (bolt comes to mind).

The value you speak of can and is being delivered by a million and one people so brotherly the power has shifted from your hand. In fact the highest thing a driver can do is ‘I’m not going on this trip’, and the riders will get another that will go.

The drivers are independent individuals that hold no commitment towards one particular company. They move to where is convenient for them so why should the app companies care that much when drivers don’t really care about them?

Do you now see why riders are very important? They are the market and we all are just traders in the market trading skill for money.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kelbranty(m): 8:15am On Jun 04, 2020
Felicity0001:

It's better you work more to save and add up to the money you already have then go for tok.

Na only tear rubber you go buy without spending a dine apart from registration and insurance, so axe that thinking you're nursing in your mind

9ja used or or toks, I know I'll still spend money. That's why I mentioned I don't want what I'll still spend 200k on. Cos for me to buy 9js used 800k and spend 200k on top o beta just buy toks and spend small money

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 8:48am On Jun 04, 2020
Oh you are roo far from me, at ikorodu.

Horlickz77:
ikeja Allen avenue

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:29am On Jun 04, 2020
Plz is lasdri and hackney Permit that compulsory while filling uber and bolt applications because i ommited lasdri part and my application was successful
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2020
Felicity0001:

This looks more like a transmission problem to me.

But wait oh, what do I even know self.

Hope you've been able to resolve the problem now

Not yet, i hv not fixed it.
well, the scanner is still bringing the P2103 code.
So I was told to replace the Throttle body first.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Colorado1(m): 10:11am On Jun 04, 2020
Bro pls how did u register for bolt? Have dey opened at their office

eyinola:
Plz is lasdri and hackney Permit that compulsory while filling uber and bolt applications because i ommited lasdri part and my application was successful
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:45am On Jun 04, 2020
Colorado1:
Bro pls how did u register for bolt? Have dey opened at their office

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:47am On Jun 04, 2020
But i want to log in again its telling driver account mot found grin >: grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Colorado1(m): 11:17am On Jun 04, 2020
Lol, same response i got after registering online. No one has has idea wen their office would reopen

eyinola:
But i want to log in again its telling driver account mot found grin >: grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:21am On Jun 04, 2020
Colorado1:
Lol, same response i got after registering online. No one has has idea wen their office would reopen

no idea oooo, every office don open , don't know y thr own n uber is different
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gokoyer0(m): 11:33am On Jun 04, 2020
I know Uber is not operating in Ibadan. But apart from Bolt, what other platform can I get service smartly in Ibadan.
surethings:
What happen to bolt app...it seems the app is not available this morning since 5am no request and no cars in my area
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
NYCnextStop:

Yes bro. You make more money on bolt.
D only time you can make money on Uber is when dere is surge n 3% ( n d is a condition for dis).

Simple, there are more requests on Bolt.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
kelbranty:

9ja used or or toks, I know I'll still spend money. That's why I mentioned I don't want what I'll still spend 200k on. Cos for me to buy 9js used 800k and spend 200k on top o beta just buy toks and spend small money

If you are able to save and buy a Toks. My broda, go that route.

Don't let anybody sweet talk you into buying any used vehicle.

If you are a newbie to car issues. n you go n sink 800k on a dead car for ehailing.

My broda, Lagos mechanics will show you pepper. What's 200k on repairs!

Unless, there are no other options, if you want to do ehailing, getting a toks is d safest option.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
Felicity0001:

You see! Statements like this are reasons why the world will keep experiencing slavery, rape, racism and all vices.

Mentalities like this is why most taxify riders will misbehaving, insulting, cheat and even assault drivers. Since you think and believe riders are kings why then do you think you've the right to end a trip you accepted and started? You're just a simple slave who has no right to anything so expect the worst treatment should you ever try to do such thing to a rider and if envitually you get blocked by your senior slave (bolt) then you've no reason to complain, why? Because you deserve it.

This is why I love UBER because with uber both rider and drivers are equal. There's no such mentality of 'king' or 'slaves'. Uber sensitizes both their drivers and riders to respect each other and see them as one.

With UBER, ratings are taken very seriously. You as a driver or rider rates each other or one another with a star no matter what the case may be weather you two are the only one in a particular area/zone uber will never merge you both ever again because the 1star rating you gave is assumed that either the driver or rider never had a good experience together on their first encounter so don't pear me with such person again.

But, taxify even after I rated one guy with 1star yesterday and reported him as violent taxify was still bringing his request to me almost immediately, I'm like for real?!!!
Looks like Uber have forgotten their rules. Just rated this fool 1star on Uber after I rejected her request for me to wait for her and take her back. A very rude bastard. Already on the express, another request came my way, didn't think twice about picking it, I was shocked it was the same girl I just dropped off. I didn't want to cancel because I have not been driving for some time, asked her to cancel and was met with serious insults plus death threats. Drove back to where I dropped her, thinking I'd still meet her there but she was no where to be found.

I go dey carry koboko for my car from this day forward. Koboko to flog stupid riders. Pepper spray for touts and Lastma. I really do not care if I get removed from the app. If you act any how because you are going to pay me peanut, you will be met with serious fire and fury. Fxxk that crazy talk about rider being king.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
Please has Uche removed the "set destination" ? Tried yesterday and today it just logs me off straight.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ekehopp: 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nawaaooo. Am just leaving bolt office in surulere now. I was told that bolt didn't pay its staff for April and May salaries. This is unfortunate.

How true is this and how do you think it will affect their reopening?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by funshelite(m): 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Vision2045:

5k weekly

Ah , this is serious
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
ndubuis:

Looks like Uber have forgotten their rules. Just rated this fool 1star on Uber after I rejected her request for me to wait for her and take her back. A very rude bastard. Already on the express, another request came my way, didn't think twice about picking it, I was shocked it was the same girl I just dropped off. I didn't want to cancel because I have not been driving for some time, asked her to cancel and was met with serious insults plus death threats. Drove back to where I dropped her, thinking I'd still meet her there but she was no where to be found.

I go dey carry koboko for my car from this day forward. Koboko to flog stupid riders. Pepper spray for touts and Lastma. I really do not care if I get removed from the app. If you do any how because you are going to pay me peanut, you will be met with serious fire and fury. Fxxk that crazy talk about rider being king.

That’s EGO right there speaking. Now I’m not advocating for bad riders or something but sometimes you all just have to act like STONE. See nothing, hear nothing, absorb nothing.

You wan whip person lol you never jam craze be that. Guy just take deep breaths and you’d be fine.

You don breathe finish? Now carefully think about this....’if I get yanked off the app, who loses?’, ‘If I pepper spray touts/lastma and them catch me, who go lose?’

Be easy bro, focus on the mulla and ignore the uncouth sons/daughters of bitche.s.

My advice: When leaving the house, drop your your ego, sentiment(s), religious belief, political view and just be a STONE.

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by successhungry: 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hi,guys! Please, if one has a toks car and wants to use it for uber;how does one go about it? The owner is looking for a driver. Kindly,advise. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
northbird:

If you are able to save and buy a Toks. My broda, go that route.

Don't let anybody sweet talk you into buying any used vehicle.

If you are a newbie to car issues. n you go n sink 800k on a dead car for ehailing.

My broda, Lagos mechanics will show you pepper. What's 200k on repairs!

Unless, there are no other options, if you want to do ehailing, getting a toks is d safest option.

What about buying a naija used, change the engine to a tokumbo engine and gear. But the body remains the same. Will it serve well for ehailing? Just asking.

Because investing over N1.8m on tokumbo for ehailing right now is at high risk. When will you recover your capital.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Horlickz77(m): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
omorkelly:
Oh you are roo far from me, at ikorodu.

I really need car sir, are you considering my coming there or what, I don't mind sir, i just have to find something doing sir, hunger is real..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Horlickz77(m): 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
successhungry:
Hi,guys! Please, if one has a toks car and wants to use it for uber;how does one go about it? The owner is looking for a driver. Kindly,advise. Thanks
Please am a driver , please consider me ..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dbossmanager: 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
successhungry:
Tell the owner to stay away from ehailing..atleast for now....if not....it will end in premium tears....
My 2 million naira advice...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ekehopp: 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
Bolt and Uber have both responded to my DM on Twitter. I asked them about resumption and onboarding of new drivers, as the world reopens after pandemic induced lockdown.

And based on their response I've decided to take my mind off Uber/Bolt till July. At least I've done my bit with full registration. Just for them to do thiers (training and activation/onboarding).

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
chinyce:

What about buying a naija used, change the engine to a tokumbo engine and gear. But the body remains the same. Will it serve well for ehailing? Just asking.

Because investing over N1.8m on tokumbo for ehailing right now is at high risk. When will you recover your capital.

Yes, that's another option.

But it had better be toks engine n not d one dy washed n kept. Don't trust dose mushin guys.

Or perhaps go thru your trusted mechanic.

NB: if I had 1.7 million cash wt me, I CAN NEVER use it to buy a car for ehailing... NEVER....

Rite now even Korope has a better ROI than uber biz. Forget all that nonsense Dashboard earnings.

ROI on uber from an investor's perspective is not sustainable.

1.8 million car for trips of #1,500- 2,000.

D advice given to "lebrandt", if there are no oda options.

How can I use my money to buy stress.

There are way less stressful biz to engage in if you have that kind of money.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.