Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4763795 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 4:35am On Jun 22, 2020
I noticed that a certain demon of insanity has been casted out of this thread, please who conducted the deliverance?
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:40am On Jun 22, 2020
pope191:

Lol... My Oga we plenty wey dem block, I remember telling u say they neva remember you, maybe u should have remind your riders to rate u 5 star since some riders don't remember rating again , It would have boost your GP. I won't lie to u, Bolt is priceless right now, the drag back that stuff gave me, can't b put in words. Well! Your account will b unblock in 10 year, you don't have to worry much, not that things would have change before then, even Arsenal will still b struggling to win CL.
I understand your frustration knowing the the life ban on your accpunt, therefore, you wish another person same or even worst but one thing is certain I'll come back here in few hours to share the good news of the unblocking of my account and I believe that will add up to your frustration the more.

Bad belle people, haters in sheep clothing.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:48am On Jun 22, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

I am not sure you are actually correct!! I drive all over the states with my Lagos number and I haven't noticed any stereotypical attitude from law enforcement agents cos of this

The only proviso is that it is only Lagos number that is organized,that is, it's only Lagos number you can easily tell a newly registered car from an older one.

I think Lagos is around GH now, all other states don't follow alphabetically like Lagos and if police or customs see you on the highway with any G number, you are very likely to be stopped
I get your point which is very valid, what I'm saying is actually different and i think you either misunderstood or you do not get what I'm trying to say. In anyways, let's leave it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:26am On Jun 22, 2020
calabardick:
I noticed that a certain demon of insanity has been casted out of this thread, please who conducted the deliverance?
grin

Guys... Are you not happy?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rationalhuman(m): 6:38am On Jun 22, 2020
I tell you the reason why they accept cars 03, Car registration is valid for 15 years in India (Petrol, Hybrid) for diesel only 10 years.
No matter if you by affordable car or a Jaguar V8 all have equal life of 15 years. After that authorities will crush your car.

Felicity0001:

Bros I was once in your place if I'd knew I would have bought a Corolla then but I opt on buying a V6, life went south, local man couldn't bare the cost of maintenance I finally give tje car out at a give away price.

Brother man, forget about likeness now or prestige go for either a Corolla or Honda civic 05/06 or Camry V4.

Avalon is a luxurious car no bolt rider deserves such a ride.

Even America (uber) accepts cars produced year 2000 only God know watin people not different from India dey ask of 03 for? In their countries an average Nigerian will not use the kinds of cars they use.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 7:43am On Jun 22, 2020
calabardick:
grin

Nah lockdown dey cos am dat time, everybody dey hyper dat time grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 8:20am On Jun 22, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Even though say I no dey into ehailing... I just love this thread... It has taught me a lot of things

Right from the days of Ogunvic...

Where's this guy... Ifyeez

There's also a certain guy that rants like Angryigboman

Seem to have forgotten his moniker

You guys are the best man cool cool cool cool cool

Ahh ogunvic and romeo. Those guys taught me positioning and trip selection.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carfreak966: 8:25am On Jun 22, 2020
Babadee1900:
Though it’s not the best tool for the job but if that’s what you have, try it out. If the car has not been abused you should be able to make something from using it.

I have met a couple of guys who use a V6 engine car for the hustle. Yesterday one guy walked up to me at Shoprite Sangotedo, he uses V6 DC. I have seen someone with RX330, V6 Camry.

Have you seen someone with Honda Pilot. Is it possible for my Honda Pilot to be approved. The car is just lying around here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 8:28am On Jun 22, 2020
pope191:

Lol... My Oga we plenty wey dem block, I remember telling u say they neva remember you, maybe u should have remind your riders to rate u 5 star since some riders don't remember rating again , It would have boost your GP. I won't lie to u, Bolt is priceless right now, the drag back that stuff gave me, can't b put in words. Well! Your account will b unblock in 10 year, you don't have to worry much, not that things would have change before then, even Arsenal will still b struggling to win CL.

Bolt’s rating system is messed up. I mean how do you put so much power into the hands of total strangers (riders)? A 1 star rating from a rider can see your average ratings plummet. Bolt no dey try for that one.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 8:29am On Jun 22, 2020
Felicity0001:

hahaha... I never forget my guy part if the reason. I look that small boy that damaged my side morrow and door the other day and just smile because him no know say devil is like a roaring lion going around looking for who to devour.

Now, look at the picture, I've spent 2k fixing the side mirror alone, if you take a close look you'll see that a panel beater and a painter will have to work on that door because d boy damaged the handle and the surrounding is compressed. The annoying part was that I noticed the next day.

Supposing I arrest that boy now or beat him up that day I know a lot of people will come up here and say all kinds of nonsense like one said I should have gone offline to allow him to make another request, I just didn't reply that person on that day.

My guy sorry o but as the matter be, you no reason say if you don jejely go offline, you for avoid this cost? Imagine 2k for mirror, maybe 4k or more for panel beating and spraying all because you were........I no even get words to fit that space. Take heart bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 8:30am On Jun 22, 2020
I don't think Pope191 meant that.
Felicity0001:

I understand your frustration knowing the the life ban on your accpunt, therefore, you wish another person same or even worst but one thing is certain I'll come back here in few hours to share the good news of the unblocking of my account and I believe that will add up to your frustration the more.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 8:32am On Jun 22, 2020
You can say that again bro. And they don't even get charged for cancellation. More reason their riders misbehave.
kodred:

Bolt’s rating system is messed up. I mean how do you put so much power into the hands of total strangers (riders)? A 1 star rating from a rider can see your average ratings plummet. Bolt no dey try for that one.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 8:40am On Jun 22, 2020
davit:
You can say that again bro. And they don't even get charged for cancellation. More reason their riders misbehave.

They need serious competition. That’s the only way they’ll sit up.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2020
calabardick:

Lolz, Felicity00000000000000001 I'm doing good sir, and keeping safe
My oga mesere, your boy is loyal

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:58am On Jun 22, 2020
rationalhuman:
I tell you the reason why they accept cars 03, Car registration is valid for 15 years in India (Petrol, Hybrid) for diesel only 10 years.
No matter if you by affordable car or a Jaguar V8 all have equal life of 15 years. After that authorities will crush your car.

Oh ic!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:06am On Jun 22, 2020
kodred:

They need serious competition. That’s the only way they’ll sit up.
The only competitor they have now is gradually losing it power.

Most riders I carried these period are Uber die hard customers who complained of difficulty in getting a driver each time they want to make a request. One even said she's beginning to like bolt, they give her bonuses...

I just weak

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 10:18am On Jun 22, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Very correct.

But with comprehensive insurance, they foot all the bills.
Is that so?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 10:18am On Jun 22, 2020
NYCnextStop:
nice one

Your car interior looks cool. What car is that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3hG389lAxg

Its Toyota Corolla verso, I reviewed the car in the link above
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skelvin98: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2020
Toyota Corolla sports 06( tokunbo) for hire purchase, initial downpayment needed. You live around agege, Ogba, Iju-Ifako, Ikeja, Ojodu and environs...
WhatsApp only... 08065900125 or call 09064954211
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:53am On Jun 22, 2020
Felicity0001:

Truth hurt & reality struck, what's d gain in it for me to pin u down, when I know it will take being on d ground for me to achieve that? You see in this life, a corpse is just another corpse, until it's found on ones door.

Lemmi give u an advice you would have pay for the price of my data & time. Being a rebel, I've seen both the benefit & cost, but life has tot me some tinz r not worth it, force & wisdom r vital tools, but u need to know when to inter-change one for the other. If u think I'm lying, ask Oshiomhole. Much to say, but needless to say, just think about it.

Inbtw: If you find a way to unblock ur account, be kind enough to humanity & remember some of us have been trying to do the same... We have nothing to lose paving ways for each other. Shalom

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:54am On Jun 22, 2020
Gusy, what other process is required here for a first time Uber driver? All documents uploaded successfully.

I know their office is not open yet.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 11:35am On Jun 22, 2020
Saw this somewhere, thought I should share

*MASSIVE RECRUITMENT FOR BRT BUS DRIVER* !

*REBROADCAST* !!!
*Immediate Employment*

A New Logistics Company invite experienced candidates for below position;

*BRT BUS DRIVER*

*Educational Qualification;*
Minimum of SSCE/O'Level Certificate

*Working Experience;*
Minimum of 1year driving BRT Bus in Lagos.

*Requirements ;*
* Driving Licence.
* LASDRI Card

*Age Limit: 35 -50 yrs*

*Salary*;
N60,000 - N80,000 .

*Preffered Locations* ;
*Ajah
* Oshodi

*Interview Dates;*
Tuesday 23rd June,2020 - Friday 26th June,2020

*Venue* ;
No.57 Thomas Salako Street Off College Road Ogba, Lagos.

Visit: http://felamokhr.com/portal/index.php/jobs/position-brt-bus-driver/
*OR*
send your CV to lagos@felamokhr.com and come for interview with 2 copies of your CV.

*Call FelamokHR Managers* ;

Thank you.
FelamokHR
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogataxi(m): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2020
Good morning to every one...

...Please I need anyone kind enough to help me explain how real estate agents work.. (Rentals for now)

..., I took sum pictures of a recently finished block of flats in my area and posted them on Jiji. God so kind I got 2 people dat rented and I got 60k each as agent fee. without really doing anything.

...Now my main aim is, how do I get oda houses and swiftly too..Cus the way Uber/Bolt job is going, I think we all need something tangible by the side. But I want to make the agent job the main hustle and Uber a side hustle wen enu gbe cheesy

....Ive done alot of Google search but still need sum tips from sumone with a little experience about the line of bussiness. I did digital marketing training sumtimes ago so I feel by God's grace and determination I'll be able to get clients.(I know it's a tough job)

...Im currently home enjoying the fruit of last weeks Labour cheesy
Thanks in Anticipation
PS: I collected 2k for inspection fee also. that's uber trip of Sangotedo-Admiralty grin

Izzou
pope191
InfinityEstates
Babadee1900
Felicity0001
Tojahh
Sainthilary
Gazzuzz

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ogataxi:

...Please I need anyone kind enough to help me explain how real estate agents work.. (Rentals for now)

..., I took sum pictures of a recently finished block of flats in my area and posted them on Jiji. God so kind I got 2 people dat rented and I got 60k each as agent fee. without really doing anything.

...Now my main aim is, how do I get oda houses and swiftly too..Cus the way Uber/Bolt job is going, I think we all need something tangible by the side. But I want to make the agent job the main hustle and Uber a side hustle wen enu gbe cheesy

....Ive done alot of Google search but still need sum tips from sumone with a little experience about the line of bussiness. I did digital marketing training sumtimes ago so I feel by God's grace and determination I'll be able to get clients.(I know it's a tough job)

Thanks in Anticipation
PS: I collected 2k for inspection fee also. that's uber trip of Sangotedo-Admiralty grin

Izzou
pope191
InfinityEstates
Babadee1900
Felicity0001
Tojahh
Sainthilary
Gazzuzz

Ogataxi don turn ogaAgent cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogataxi(m): 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
Mjosh1000:

Ogataxi don turn ogaAgent cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
One day I go sell Duplex collect 4M commission like @RamosOfLagos.
Na dat day I go leave uche to move lagos by himself cheesy

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by haywhy59(m): 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ogataxi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ramos na big boy ooooo, chai
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ogataxi:

Thanks in Anticipation

Izzou
pope191
InfinityEstates
Babadee1900
Felicity0001
Tojahh
Sainthilary
Gazzuzz

I have couple of friend's that r into land sales and agent stuffs, I don't really know much about it... But I know the stress is worth it, u will need connection and network as well, its more of being loyal to other agents, that way everyone carries each other along. If u have a place, spread it ard to other each, if they have to, they let u know, when its all said and done, akara will reach everyone.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
Seniors, Please, will vgc be flooded around @ dis point in tym.

Cc: babadee, izzou, bigleaf, davit, donfortunate, pope, gentlelife
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
pope191:

Truth hurt & reality struck, what's d gain in it for me to pin u down, when I know it will take being on d ground for me to achieve that? You see in this life, a corpse is just another corpse, until it's found on ones door.

Lemmi give u an advice you would have pay for the price of my data & time. Being a rebel, I've seen both the benefit & cost, but life has tot me some tinz r not worth it, force & wisdom r vital tools, but u need to know when to inter-change one for the other. If u think I'm lying, ask Oshiomhole. Much to say, but needless to say, just think about it.

Inbtw: If you find a way to unblock ur account, be kind enough to humanity & remember some of us have been trying to do the same... We have nothing to lose paving ways for each other. Shalom
Indeed!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
Class and activation. You'll have to activate your account in their office and wait for some time before you can begin
davit:
Gusy, what other process is required here for a first time Uber driver? All documents uploaded successfully.

I know their office is not open yet.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ogataxi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Funny... Nice one bros enjoy your money well abeg.

Just go around each time you enter those estate on the island talk to those securities they know a lot but people under estimate them. Same thing in magodu and others

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sofdoc1: 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ogataxi:

Thanks in Anticipation

Izzou
pope191
InfinityEstates
Babadee1900
Felicity0001
Tojahh
Sainthilary
Gazzuzz

The money dey sweet you ba? grin grin

The money would come, but not so consistent. You can go months without making any sales depending on your location, radius and your options.

The way to start though is that you have to do a lot of netwalking , know the omo onile in your area and build a rapport with them. Also, watch out for houses under construction, relate with the owners.

Present yourself as someone established, they would listen to you especially when they know you're educated and live around. Let them understand you'd get them reputable tenants. Some might tell you they are not renting out, just drop your card, they often change their minds.

The best sales are the ones where you know the house owner directly and have access to the house for inspection.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Barbiturate(m), lorhema(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.