Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4727455 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2777) (2778) (2779) (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
peeps4u:

Set destination
I set am for ikeja

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Judeopara(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
eyinola:
I set , I wait, ino see, the fuel I burn pain me oooo, ajah to berger cool

Bro as you set location wait small you no see ride na to just carry sole from ajah there to iyana oworo #400 or #300. Then you from there array Berger drop them and go house fuel no waste shikina

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
benitdavid:
I just got activated on bolt this afternoon. Wish me luck as I start this new hustle
wishing you the best if luck in your sojourn into the biz.everything good be on your side.welcome.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
suzzyrims:
Please,where can I do bolt inspection around yaba/isolo environs. I have been to MRS filling station at yaba and Oando at Alapere, the attendants I met there said they no longer do inspection there. Please, where else can I do it.
Go to Forte oil service station in Onipanu

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
radautoworks:
Thanks you guys. Well revert to you if something comes of it.
if you need the service of a manual guru.im your guy.even if it's fleet movement. 09058156427 WhatsApp.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
I thought this GPS manipulation thingy was a thing of the past. This driver would believe he’s smart. Lemme jejely complain and get my Uber credit.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
Eizenburg:
I thought this GPS manipulation thingy was a thing of the past. This driver would believe he’s smart. Lemme jejely complain and get my Uber credit.

I don't support manipulation or any illegal sharp practice by drivers ...infact I hate it.

But, if u are on the trip with the said driver u probably should question him, If u suspect he is intentional taking longer route, except u are not familiar with the route.

I always advice rider that when going on a longer route or a route you are not familiar with, just put your destination on Gmap as well and suggest your preferred route.

Finally, during raining season like this it's reasonable to avoid some bad roads even if that is the short cut to your destination, the trip will end you will pay and continue on your sojourn the driver might end up spending X4 in fixing his car, especially in this current season.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
na so lastma wan spoil my day today......drooped off a rider at adeniji junction, na so lastma people block me with their terrorist metal.... LASTMA.........guy, ur car is under arrest, give me ur car key, do u see any bus stop here?......ME.... oga, shebi na danfo dey park so.....LASTMA...na u go teach me my job abi? tunde, enter that car....omo for my mind, na die here oo....as tunde dey approach my car, i just climbed on the sharp metal....JAPA... JUST LEFT VULGANIZER place spending 800 to fix my tire with less damage.....GOD PUNISH ANY IDIOT WEY WAN TURN ME TO ATM......

20 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
Good evening please how much is roadworthiness for Corolla?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
Vision2045:

I don't support manipulation or any illegal sharp practice by drivers ...infact I hate it.

But, if u are on the trip with the said driver u probably should question him, If u suspect he is intentional taking longer route, except u are not familiar with the route.

I always advice rider that when going on a longer route or a route you are not familiar with, just put your destination on Gmap as well and suggest your preferred route.

Finally, during raining season like this it's reasonable to avoid some bad roads even if that is the short cut to your destination, the trip will end you will pay and continue on your sojourn the driver might end up spending X4 in fixing his car, especially in this current season.

From the zigzag pattern, it’s clear he used an app that takes over the GPS. Booked the trip for a friend, if I were the rider, I’ll just pay him the estimate and be on my way.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
Judeopara:

Bro as you set location wait small you no see ride na to just carry sole from ajah there to iyana oworo #400 or #300. Then you from there array Berger drop them and go house fuel no waste shikina
bro na so , I pick iyana oworo 3 passengers from VGC gate #300, picked 2 passengers from iyana oworo to toll gate #200 fuel no waste no be lie grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
During a trip , does bad network affect trip fare?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Uglyaddy: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
Well done guys.

Please does anyone have idea on how to get these kind of buses?

Where to get it from?

The amount it will cost to get it?

The amount to spend transforming it to NURTW colour and paper work?

Best place to operate for transportation business in Lagos?

Any idea the amount they remit per week?

Is it better one make it weekly delivery or give it out instalmentally?

Is it a good business to venture into?

Any other information will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by febble: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
My people and elders in this forum I need your help to help me to bombard this girl with calls to pay me my 2500 (09076907012) i took her from ilupeju to command road ipaja area. she said she made a transfer and i have not yet receive and she as refuse to respond back to me and likely she already blocked my number because her number is no more going trough.

Moreover i have already receive 2credit alert on the said account after her so called transfer that she said she made.

Please help me o, na beg i dey beg o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
febble:
My people and elders in this forum I need your help to help me to bombard this girl with calls to pay me my 2500 (09076907012) i took her from ilupeju to command road ipaja area. she said she made a transfer and i have not yet receive and she as refuse to respond back to me and likely she already blocked my number because her number is no more going trough.

Moreover i have already receive 2credit alert on the said account after her so called transfer that she said she made.

The number can't be reached...meanwhile I don dey owe bolt oooo, all my trips has been cash trips grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
febble:

She said network is bad and promise to do it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
bolabiyi:
na so lastma wan spoil my day today......drooped off a rider at adeniji junction, na so lastma people block me with their terrorist metal.... LASTMA.........guy, ur car is under arrest, give me ur car key, do u see any bus stop here?......ME.... oga, shebi na danfo dey park so.....LASTMA...na u go teach me my job abi? tunde, enter that car....omo for my mind, na die here oo....as tunde dey approach my car, i just climbed on the sharp metal....JAPA... JUST LEFT VULGANIZER place spending 800 to fix my tire with less damage.....GOD PUNISH ANY IDIOT WEY WAN TURN ME TO ATM......

Hope you didn't damage you rim, sha?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by febble: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
Alright, she just call me back now since morning and also promise to do it and i will patiently wait for it once is done will let you all to know and if not also will let you all to know too. Thanks house.

xule20:

She said network is bad and promise to do it.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
skillip:
I guess some of us have already gotten the new Bolt account to pay into (Citi bank), so since morning but for a particular trip it's been card all the way.

Please is Uche still part of the National Working Committee (NWC) of Bolt(Taxify)? Too much card no make sense.

Paying cash is only done in a few countries, the real business model for UBER and Bolt is card,
Very unusual.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
Godfather10:

Paying cash is only done in a few countries, the real model for UBER and Bolt is cash,
Very unusual.
I hate the transfer part most, does it mean I will hv to pay their commissions to bolt account?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
davit:
OK guys. This goes to all sharing dashboard here. Except when really needed to prove anything, it is childish and also to the detriment of some drivers.
I had a chat with a pilot yesterday who told me that his car owner saw the earnings of the guy who said he made a lot recently. On seeing this, the owner asked the driver to revert to 25k per week. We all know remitting such amount is not that feasible for now. Trips are not predictable unlike before. The driver had to drop the car.

Now he s looking for a car again.

So many people come here to read this thread without even dropping comments. Let's mind what we post here. Thanks.

You guys just want to cheat car owners, in this time and period cars are difficult to buy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426...

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K)

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K)

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K)

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K)

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K)

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
eyinola:
I hate the transfer part most, does it mean I will hv to pay their commissions to bolt account?

Yes, but the real business mode for both Uber and Bolt is supposed to be card

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kala11:

Alot of time they don't know the implications of posting earning on a public domain like this. Just imagine how they've abruptly taken away livelihood of another man unprepared all because of their stupid post.

Kindly add me if their is any existing WhatsApp group (0 eight 0 three 6 nine 7 one 7 five cool

You guys want to make money and ruin the car owner why are you so selfish and wicked.
Greed, self centredness is a problem with drivers, let’s be fair to owners as well

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
eyinola:
bro na so , I pick iyana oworo 3 passengers from VGC gate #300, picked 2 passengers from iyana oworo to toll gate #200 fuel no waste no be lie grin
Is it not what I have been telling you, just be careful because of lastma

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
febble:
Alright, she just call me back now since morning and also promise to do it and i will patiently wait for it once is done will let you all to know and if not also will let you all to know too. Thanks house.

Thought you said she did before leaving your car? (As she told you)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
febble:

You are not alone. My 2300 still they hang since morning.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by johnbull2017(m): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
[quote author=repairpalng post=91278203][/quote]

Please do you have back cover(glass not plastic) for S9+ (purple)?.
How much?
Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Thought you said she did before leaving your car? (As she told you)

Does anyone use a Prius (Hybrid) or Leaf Nissan full electric in lagos.
Hybrid is a mixture of Petrol and electric and very low on fuel,
While ( Electric)cars are 100% electric no petrol, but needs to be charged overnight
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
Godfather10:

Does anyone use a Prius (Hybrid) or Leaf Nissan full electric in lagos.
Hybrid is a mixture of Petrol and electric and very low on fuel,
While ( Electric)cars are 100% electric no petrol, but needs to be charged overnight

Thinking of Bringing one of each to Nigeria for a trial after the pandemic see if works well with drivers at N35k Hybrid and 40k electric
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
Godfather10:

Yes, but the real business mode for both Uber and Bolt is supposed to be card
exactly, card is stress free, no issue of looking for change sef
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Is it not what I have been telling you, just be careful because of lastma
thanks boss, u guys r very instrumental to we newbies , I follow the guildlines and my ratings jumped from 74 to 80 today and i did only 3 trips

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2777) (2778) (2779) (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: BATified23(m), Welz(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.