Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4777186 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2779) (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:23am On Jul 02, 2020
Good morning every one please please please for dose of you who do surle I mean people that peek passenger along the road. Hmm don't peek along lekki ekpe express oooo some lstma will come and stand as iv they are passenger without lastma uniform so when u carry person finished they will arest u .if u must Cary watch well oooo

Copied from WhatsApp
Cc eyinola

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:40am On Jul 02, 2020
Babadee1900:
Good morning every one please please please for dose of you who do surle I mean people that peek passenger along the road. Hmm don't peek along lekki ekpe express oooo some lstma will come and stand as iv they are passenger without lastma uniform so when u carry person finished they will arest u .if u must Cary watch well oooo

Copied from WhatsApp
Cc eyinola
chaiiiiii, noted..meanwhile i never see any request today since 6:30am grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dansito: 8:44am On Jul 02, 2020
Thanks bro, I appreciate

It’s genuine bro. Proceed with your registration
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:07am On Jul 02, 2020
To those believing business has return back to normal I'd advised they drive on uber for just 3days stretch then come back and tell us how far.

Until Uber returns with their 3% promo and incentives or something else? To me business is still bad.

Before the pandemic most of bolt drivers run 35 trips and above within 48hrs while uber drivers can do minimum of 16trips within same time, but how many drivers can boast of that number now let alone a week.

Mind you all schools are still close.
Clubs and social gatherings are on indefinite suspension.
Religious gathering and top government workers are not left out.
All banks are doing 1week on and off for their workers.
A lot of business have gone into extinction while some still locked due to international travel restrictions.
International travel around the world is still under suspension.

With all of these and even more under lockdown who is that person that still say or believe business has return back to normal? The persin dey mad ni abi u dey wine me ni

Well, it's a matter of choice though, weather you're a renter or rentee anything that you feel is ok by you is wellcome.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 9:08am On Jul 02, 2020
Petrol is now 143/litre �.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2020
I like the last part of your post sha. Uber drivers ain't smiling this season o.
kodred:

I understand what you’re saying but put yourself in an investor’s shoes. They need to recoup their investment and yes business has picked up.

Someone complained of getting trips back to back and declining some. Car owners (investors) have really tried bro, hardly any return on their investments for the past 3 months now. Haba! Na paper them take buy the car ni.

Any driver that can’t deliver 20-25k now is not a serious person and does not deserve to be in possession of that car. How long do drivers want to keep short changing car owners eh?

I’m talking about bolt only o.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2020
eyinola:
chaiiiiii, noted..meanwhile i never see any request today since 6:30am grin
E go come. No be by how far but how well.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2020
Local man cannot CAN here o. grin
pope191:

And I'm here looking from bench, this is no good, especially wen balls and energy is at premium. Bolt should stop all dis rubbish nah.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2020
Most hybrid charges while driving, but Electric isn't good investment yet in Nigeria and you'll need to install a dedicated charging station at home to get the best desired result

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 9:41am On Jul 02, 2020
pope191:

And I'm here looking from bench, this is no good, especially wen balls and energy is at premium. Bolt should stop all dis rubbish nah.

Lol boss I completely understand you. Na uber be the real hard work. Kudos to you boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chazblagos(m): 9:50am On Jul 02, 2020
I need a mini bus (a.k.a Korope or small doctor) on higher purchase. If you have or willing to buy,or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
please reach out to me
I live in Ajah area of Lagos state

Call me..

Or WhatsApp 08030720234
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 9:53am On Jul 02, 2020
Fuel and commission never comot o
kodred:

I understand what you’re saying but put yourself in an investor’s shoes. They need to recoup their investment and yes business has picked up.

Someone complained of getting trips back to back and declining some. Car owners (investors) have really tried bro, hardly any return on their investments for the past 3 months now. Haba! Na paper them take buy the car ni.

Any driver that can’t deliver 20-25k now is not a serious person and does not deserve to be in possession of that car. How long do drivers want to keep short changing car owners eh?

I’m talking about bolt only o.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:56am On Jul 02, 2020
Babadee1900:
E go come. No be by how far but how well.
na so baba mii
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 10:06am On Jul 02, 2020
North west Gbagada express is still selling at 123/litre
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThuGnificenX: 10:07am On Jul 02, 2020
For port Harcourt riders

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kala11(m): 10:26am On Jul 02, 2020
Godfather10:

You guys want to make money and ruin the car owner why are you so selfish and wicked.
Greed, self centredness is a problem with drivers, let’s be fair to owners as well

Mr Oga. I hope it will not shock you if i say i am the rightful owner of the car i drive.

In as much as I do know the mindset of an average driver towards owner (wanting to feed more than the owner) It doesn't erase the fact that things are hard this time with this economy reality.

We need to be fair with our fellow human. I set out yesterday around 8am and I got home past 11pm fully exhausted. What I came home with is not more than 5k after all expenses. Ride fare is so ridiculous couple with wait time before getting a rider.

Do you also know risk people take trying to move Lagos. God really saved me yesterday. My people, becareful around 2nd rainbow before mile2. Street urchain there are on a rampage. About three cars behind me was rubbed and they carted away with valuables. They hit my car and almost torn my side mirror while escaping. They were about 5 of them. Immediately they noticed we were stock in traffic and some people are beginning to turn of their ignition, they just came from nowhere, shattered there side glasses and forcibly took things from them.

Mind you, posting earning on a public domain is not only good for owner like you to see that drivers are making a killing sum and decided to remit peanut to the owner but also bad for so many other reasons. Security reason alone, knowing fully well that people from all walks of life view this forum for various reason including those law efforcement agencies who would always want to take advantage of your hard earn money. We need to be guided.

23 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 10:28am On Jul 02, 2020
Beng1234:
Hi guys, Make sure u receive a credit alert when a rider transfers to you. It is preferable to have ur mobile app. Yesterday, I transferred money to my care taker for utility bill. It showed “transfer successful” , it showed in my app too. This morning, it was reversed. If na rider wey done go how una wan take settle am?

If it means the driver dosent need to spend a Kobo on Petrol l think buying a generator will be worth while, cars will have to be packed in the office or base everyday for charging
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 10:29am On Jul 02, 2020
samobaba4u:

Charge overnight? For Naija epileptic power supply? Or you go buy generator for the driver?
I don't think it's a good idea for this business in my father's land called Naijiria.

Some just need a charge of 2hrs and you are good to go
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:40am On Jul 02, 2020
ThuGnificenX:
For port Harcourt riders
what type of car is bolt premium?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 10:40am On Jul 02, 2020
kodred:

Ship one for me boss. I will give you 50k weekly but na you go buy fuel for the generator wey I go use charge the car o grin

I’ll Just plug it into my office Gen really, it will mean dropping it in the office every night, you have to live close by,
Taking Petrol out of your running cost should be really helpful l suppose
40k should be a fair delivery amount
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2020
davit:
I like the last part of your post sha. Uber drivers ain't smiling this season o.

My Brother anybody that can work and make a living should just thank God, you are lucky, the unemployment rate in both U.K. and USA is catastrophic.
But their palliative are more effective then what we have in Nigeria and it’s corrupt leadership

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 10:54am On Jul 02, 2020
pope191:

just leave the kid....na here we go dey and see the end result....some woke as early as 5am and end up with 8k with all options input...life is not balance anyway :

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by matuskyoo7(m): 11:00am On Jul 02, 2020
Hello plse house am in need of a car to drive..I beg make Una help a brother
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 11:03am On Jul 02, 2020
Kala11:

Mr Oga. I hope it will not shock you if i say i am the rightful owner of the car i drive.

In as much as I do know the mindset of an average driver towards owner (wanting to feed more than the owner) It doesn't erase the fact that things are hard this time with this economy reality.

We need to be fair with our fellow human. I set out yesterday around 8am and I got home past 11pm fully exhausted. What I came home with is not more than 5k after all expenses. Ride fare is so ridiculous couple with wait time before getting a rider.

Do you also know risk people take trying to move Lagos. God really saved me yesterday. My people, becareful around 2nd rainbow before mile2. Street urchain there are on a rampage. About three cars behind me was rubbed and they carted away with valuables. They hit my car and almost torn my side mirror while escaping. They were about 5 of them. Immediately they noticed we were stock in traffic and some people are beginning to turn of their ignition, they just came from nowhere, shattered there side glasses and forcibly took things from them.

Mind you, posting earning on a public domain is not only good for owner like you to see that drivers are making a killing sum and decided to remit peanut to the owner but also bad for so many other reasons. Security reason alone, knowing fully well that people from all walks of life view this forum for various reason including those law efforcement agencies who would always want to take advantage of your hard earn money. We need to be guided.

Advise taken Bruv but Drivers have a strong propensity to always cheat the owner if they can owners need to be in the know when things are improving they shouldn’t be kept in the dark, particularly when the lockdown is gradually being lifted.
May God bless your hardwork and send the right passengers to you.
Iam thinking of bringing electric cars to Nigeria there is no need 4 petrol at all, cars will be returned to base /office every night for a full charge and picked up the following morning do you think it’s feasible delivery will be 45k per week

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 11:08am On Jul 02, 2020
Gentlelife50:

I have a friend using it before, it wasn't giving him much issues sha. He was doing HP then, the owner retrieved it when he started defaulting

With Hybrid you use less then half the Petrol you use normally , l am surprised he defaulted, what l am not sure of is if it is tough for our terrible roads
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ad0nis(m): 11:09am On Jul 02, 2020
I'm a newbie here, what do you guys think about this?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 11:13am On Jul 02, 2020
Cheddaz:

Most hybrid charges while driving, but Electric isn't good investment yet in Nigeria and you'll need to install a dedicated charging station at home to get the best desired result

Charging using solar with a couple of plugs can be helpful, charging is a couple of hours, if we remove petrol cost drivers l believe will make more, needs to be tested though
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2020
davit:
Local man cannot CAN here o. grin

Local man better can grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ollarr: 11:16am On Jul 02, 2020
Please ooo. Igbo elerin to Badagry. Please how the road be, as in if the road is good or bad from there before I put my head ooo. God bless you all as u respond.Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:17am On Jul 02, 2020
OmoOshodi:
just leave the kid....na here we go dey and see the end result....some woke as early as 5am and end up with 8k with all options input...life is not balance anyway :

Well I can say things r better than few weeks ago, but its better to keep watching than to jump into conclusion.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 11:18am On Jul 02, 2020
ad0nis:
I'm a newbie here, what do you guys think about this?

Pele Aburo, it’s exactly what it says o!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2020
kodred:

Ship one for me boss. I will give you 50k weekly but na you go buy fuel for the generator wey I go use charge the car o grin
In that case I go need one too. So kodred, I beg let me know when u get your own oo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2779) (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.