Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4771900 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2778) (2779) (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
eyinola:
thanks boss, u guys r very instrumental to we newbies , I follow the guildlines and my ratings jumped from 74 to 80 today and i did only 3 trips

smiley Your activity score you mean? Check your rating, it should be around 4.something now... Abi e still dey 5.0? undecided undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
InfinityEstates:

smiley Your activity score you mean? Check your rating, it should be around 4.something now... Abi e still dey 5.0? undecided undecided
activity score jare, my rating is 5 star

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
Godfather10:

Does anyone use a Prius (Hybrid) or Leaf Nissan full electric in lagos.
Hybrid is a mixture of Petrol and electric and very low on fuel,
While ( Electric)cars are 100% electric no petrol, but needs to be charged overnight

I have a friend using it before, it wasn't giving him much issues sha. He was doing HP then, the owner retrieved it when he started defaulting
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
Eizenburg:

What exactly were you learning again?
The first time I sat to drive auto I didn't know how to put it in drive. grin. My friend was like, you see your life, you no fir even put am for drive. I was humbled and beg him to teach me the he told me to match the break before putting it to drive and that's all. Bro if u no know something, u know know ni ó until someone teaches you

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidtuzy(m): 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
Domestic flight to resume duty on July 8th

∆∆∆ Greetings to my fellow Pilots √√√√√
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
samobaba4u:

The first time I sat to drive auto I didn't know how to put it in drive. grin. My friend was like, you see your life, you no fir even put am for drive. I was humbled and beg him to teach me the he told me to match the break before putting it to drive and that's all. Bro if u no know something, u know know ni ó until someone teaches you
Bros, if u sabi drive manual well, auto no go be issue. Which one is u didn’t know how to move?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
Godfather10:

Does anyone use a Prius (Hybrid) or Leaf Nissan full electric in lagos.
Hybrid is a mixture of Petrol and electric and very low on fuel,
While ( Electric)cars are 100% electric no petrol, but needs to be charged overnight
Charge overnight? For Naija epileptic power supply? Or you go buy generator for the driver?
I don't think it's a good idea for this business in my father's land called Naijiria.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
Beng1234:

Bros, if u sabi drive manual well, auto no go be issue. Which one is u didn’t know how to move?
Bro hope u read my post very well.
Did I mentioned move?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hi guys, Make sure u receive a credit alert when a rider transfers to you. It is preferable to have ur mobile app. Yesterday, I transferred money to my care taker for utility bill. It showed “transfer successful” , it showed in my app too. This morning, it was reversed. If na rider wey done go how una wan take settle am?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
Had similar experience
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
Beng1234:
Hi guys, Make sure u receive a credit alert when a rider transfers to you. It is preferable to have ur mobile app. Yesterday, I transferred money to my care taker for utility bill. It showed “transfer successful” , it showed in my app too. This morning, it was reversed. If na rider wey done go how una wan take settle am?
olosho wey I carry from mushin to lekki today transfer after trip ino see anything, i say she no fit go until i see am ooo because she don show some kain signs, she said I shoud stop at mega chicken to buy food, we reach mega chicken she said I should borrow her 2K i say ino get cash angry na so we continue the trip oooo..she fight me say bolt drivers no dey ask her to pay for toll gate say na me be first t
Driver to ask her to pay for toll grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
samobaba4u:

This happened to me. I was driving manual until the day my friend brought automatic car.

It happened that my friend has never seen me drive (we were still undergraduates). So, I told him I can drive the car. I entered but couldn't put the car to drive because I didn't know I was to hold the break down. He later told me but collected the car before I could drive 200 miles. Reason being that he's scared I didn't know how to drive if I couldn't put the car in drive and the car wasn't his too (I think his uncle's car).

Another of such incident was the day I parked my car somewhere and the steering locked.

When I came back to drive out, I couldn't even put the key in to start the car. I had to call for help thinking it's something serious.

But, all that I needed to do was to turn the steering to set it and start the car. Then, this seems simple but if you don't know it, you don't know it!

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by goody234: 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
ogas them my younger bro is begging me to help him with a car ..the thing is he has no experience and has not got his licence yet what do you guys thing its hard to take him seriously advice pls thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
goody234:
ogas them my younger bro is begging me to help him with a car ..the thing is he has no experience and has not got his licence yet what do you guys thing its hard to take him seriously advice pls thanks
Get him a car for running around or for Uber?, You could teach him if you have the time, or better still start the process of getting a license for him, he would go to their designated driving school, one stone, 2 birds. Then you can be testing him with your car if you can, make sure he knows the value of driving safe and not reckless before getting him his. I would advice to make sure he contributes toward the purchase of the car, that way he has a sense of responsibility and accountability to himself

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dansito: 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
Gudevening buddies, pls those that just got activated by bolt an u please help me out. On d drivers verification form there is a section for u to fill in ur BVN. Pls is this part of their requirement cos of scammers on d increase dis days, I jst want to b sure about this that I m going on d rite Lane pls.l need quick answers to this please cos m filling d form nw. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by goody234: 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
chijioke17:

Get him a car for running around or for Uber?, You could teach him if you have the time, or better still start the process of getting a license for him, he would go to their designated driving school, one stone, 2 birds. Then you can be testing him with your car if you can, make sure he knows the value of driving safe and not reckless before getting him his. I would advice to make sure he contributes toward the purchase of the car, that way he has a sense of responsibility and accountability to himself

Thanks this is for bolt/uber which he wants to do eventually ..how does he register with bolt
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
eyinola:
olosho wey I carry from mushin to lekki today transfer after trip ino see anything, i say she no fit go until i see am ooo because she don show some kain signs, she said I shoud stop at mega chicken to buy food, we reach mega chicken she said I should borrow her 2K i say ino get cash angry na so we continue the trip oooo..she fight me say bolt drivers no dey ask her to pay for toll gate say na me be first t
Driver to ask her to pay for toll grin grin

You pay for Toll gate from Ur end, it will be added to your fare at the end of the trip....if she report you that is fraud o....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
Vision2045:

You pay for Toll gate from Ur end, it will be added to your fare at the end of the trip....if she report you that is fraud o....
haaaaa, really? grin grin local man didn't know ooooook grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 12:32am On Jul 02, 2020
Beng1234:

I don see a danfo transporter dat can't engage automatic car into drive. he just sat in the car looking for what is not missing until he was told how to do it,

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 12:35am On Jul 02, 2020
Vision2045:

I don't support manipulation or any illegal sharp practice by drivers ...infact I hate it.

But, if u are on the trip with the said driver u probably should question him, If u suspect he is intentional taking longer route, except u are not familiar with the route.

I always advice rider that when going on a longer route or a route you are not familiar with, just put your destination on Gmap as well and suggest your preferred route.

Finally, during raining season like this it's reasonable to avoid some bad roads even if that is the short cut to your destination, the trip will end you will pay and continue on your sojourn the driver might end up spending X4 in fixing his car, especially in this current season.

They don’t drive the distance, they use an app that messes up with the gps hence the zigzag.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 12:44am On Jul 02, 2020
davit:
OK guys. This goes to all sharing dashboard here. Except when really needed to prove anything, it is childish and also to the detriment of some drivers.
I had a chat with a pilot yesterday who told me that his car owner saw the earnings of the guy who said he made a lot recently. On seeing this, the owner asked the driver to revert to 25k per week. We all know remitting such amount is not that feasible for now. Trips are not predictable unlike before. The driver had to drop the car.

Now he s looking for a car again.

So many people come here to read this thread without even dropping comments. Let's mind what we post here. Thanks.

I understand what you’re saying but put yourself in an investor’s shoes. They need to recoup their investment and yes business has picked up.

Someone complained of getting trips back to back and declining some. Car owners (investors) have really tried bro, hardly any return on their investments for the past 3 months now. Haba! Na paper them take buy the car ni.

Any driver that can’t deliver 20-25k now is not a serious person and does not deserve to be in possession of that car. How long do drivers want to keep short changing car owners eh?

I’m talking about bolt only o.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:45am On Jul 02, 2020
Eizenburg:

From the zigzag pattern, it’s clear he used an app that takes over the GPS. Booked the trip for a friend, if I were the rider, I’ll just pay him the estimate and be on my way.
It may not be intentional, sometimes phone GPS can act up on its own, especially all these 2 SIM chinko phones.
Just wanna let you know so you won't write a career-ending report about the driver grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 12:48am On Jul 02, 2020
Godfather10:

Thinking of Bringing one of each to Nigeria for a trial after the pandemic see if works well with drivers at N35k Hybrid and 40k electric

Ship one for me boss. I will give you 50k weekly but na you go buy fuel for the generator wey I go use charge the car o grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dansito: 2:20am On Jul 02, 2020
Abeg, make una help me answer dis question ooooh, Does bolt on d drivers verification form asking for your BVN, is it genuine n part of their requirement so I no go enta one chance make I knw.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by benitdavid: 5:43am On Jul 02, 2020
dansito:
Abeg, make una help me answer dis question ooooh, Does bolt on d drivers verification form asking for your BVN, is it genuine n part of their requirement so I no go enta one chance make I knw.

It’s genuine bro. Proceed with your registration
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:56am On Jul 02, 2020
kodred:

I understand what you’re saying but put yourself in an investor’s shoes. They need to recoup their investment and yes business has picked up.

Someone complained of getting trips back to back and declining some. Car owners (investors) have really tried bro, hardly any return on their investments for the past 3 months now. Haba! Na paper them take buy the car ni.

Any driver that can’t deliver 20-25k now is not a serious person and does not deserve to be in possession of that car. How long do drivers want to keep short changing car owners eh?

I’m talking about bolt only o.

And I'm here looking from bench, this is no good, especially wen balls and energy is at premium. Bolt should stop all dis rubbish nah.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 6:15am On Jul 02, 2020
Sorry bro, these kind of things can pain shaaar

pope191:

And I'm here looking from bench, this is no good, especially wen balls and energy is at premium. Bolt should stop all dis rubbish nah.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 6:37am On Jul 02, 2020
For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please call: 08033539981 or 08182880902. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 6:58am On Jul 02, 2020
House pls is spark 4 good for Uber ND taxify biz...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 02, 2020
Good morning

If you're interested in partnering up on bolt as a vehicle owner, I'm available as a registered Driver.
Kindly quote me if interested.

Have a great day.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 7:33am On Jul 02, 2020
repairpalng:
Great Phones you can use for Uber (single sim, usa used all very clean) 08137013426:

YOU WON'T GET A BETTER OFFER ELSEWHERE: PAY US A VISIT AT OUR OFFICE IN IKEJA TO MAKE YOUR PICK

LG Stylo 4 32GB: 35K
LG Stylo 5 32GB: 45K
Motorola G7 Power: 50K
Motorola G8 Power: 60K
Google Pixel XL 128GB (Android 10): 55K
Google Pixel 2 XL 128GB (Android 10): 85K

Contact us on 08137013426 for pictures/ details. We service all these phones as well...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deshalom(m): 8:12am On Jul 02, 2020
Thank you for this post.

Please how long does it take the JTB to issue TIN to a non-individual after registration?

chinyce:
Need to know

what is a tin?
The tax identification number (TIN) is a unique identifier for an individual or a company for the specific purpose of tax remittance. The TIN number is prepared by the tax office and issued to individuals or registered business / incorporated companies for proper identification and verification.

how do i apply for tin?
Individuals are automatically assigned with a TIN based on their BVN (Bank Verification Number) or NIN (National Identity Number). To get a TIN as an individual, you need to have a NIN or BVN.

Non Individuals such as (Limited Liability Companies, Incorporated Trustees, Enterprises, Cooperative Society, MDAs, Trade Association etc) can register for their TIN online.

You can check online to see if you have an existing TIN by clicking

https://tinverification.jtb.gov.ng/Template/TINVerification

(1) (2) (3) ... (2778) (2779) (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Roommateshub and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.