Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4729307 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2020
Good morning

Does anyone have a car they want to rent out on a weekly basis for Uber/bolt?
I would like to partner up with you....you can kindly quote this post if your vehicle is available and you're down with it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kupsonrex: 9:57am On Jul 03, 2020
Hello comrades....my experience on Monday this week was sad and disheartening, infact I went home for the day on just 2 trips.
I got my 2nd request for the day from Bera Estate @ Chevron destination Navy town, with so much excitement with the hope of suggesting for an offline trip.i got to the pick up point a guy came out holding nylon bag and he hopped at the back sit and he said oya let's go....I told him where sir? He said Navy town shocked shocked and I told him if we can do offline but instead he declined then my mood changes and in my mind no wahala...
Long and short we got to mile 2 with heavy traffic and flood...I was so scared that the car will drink water..we will be in the flood for good 30 minutes with no movement and this guy sat at the back with his two legs on the sit ...making silly calls.
Anyway, he got himself introduced as captain and showed me a picture of his posture with a gun that he served in the North.
Suddenly, he said this traffic is too much oooo..that he would like to come down and continue with bike that he is already running late, so he demanded that i ended the trip which showed us 3,600.
He demanded for my account number which I gave him....the next thing he said that his boy at home will do it that I should not worry, he sent the details to the so called boy...and after like 10 minutes he called the so called boy and he said the network is bad that he would continue trying.
Meanwhile, this captain said he will give me his number so that I can call him for a follow-up.
Low and below I allowed him to go and I was on that mile 2 for 3hrs and more. Then it occurred to me that I have not seen the alert and I even checked my account online nothing.... immediately I called him he said let me call the boy....after 20 minutes I called again....he said I will call you back that he wants to change his cloth..... shocked cool cool cool and I kept calling this line.....no response and the next thing was to block my line......then I now realize it is now done on me...I qickly call my friends to call the line...he pick and after hearing them he will block them ...till this moment nothing has been heard from him and I cannot access him anymore...my 3,600 gone.....Bolt have taken thier commission....
He claimed to be in Navy which I believe....below are his details
Name: Emmanuel Chibuike
Phone number: 08133901891
I am attaching details from Bolt
Please I need this our forum to call him to order and pay the services rendered.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 03, 2020
kupsonrex:
Hello comrades....my experience on Monday this week was sad and disheartening, infact I went home for the day on just 2 trips.
I got my 2nd request for the day from Bera Estate @ Chevron destination Navy town, with so much excitement with the hope of suggesting for an offline trip.i got to the pick up point a guy came out holding nylon bag and he hopped at the back sit and he said oya let's go....I told him where sir? He said Navy town shocked shocked and I told him if we can do offline but instead he declined then my mood changes and in my mind no wahala...
Long and short we got to mile 2 with heavy traffic and flood...I was so scared that the car will drink water..we will be in the flood for good 30 minutes with no movement and this guy sat at the back with his two legs on the sit ...making silly calls.
Anyway, he got himself introduced as captain and showed me a picture of his posture with a gun that he served in the North.
Suddenly, he said this traffic is too much oooo..that he would like to come down and continue with bike that he is already running late, so he demanded that i ended the trip which showed us 3,600.
He demanded for my account number which I gave him....the next thing he said that his boy at home will do it that I should not worry, he sent the details to the so called boy...and after like 10 minutes he called the so called boy and he said the network is bad that he would continue trying.
Meanwhile, this captain said he will give me his number so that I can call him for a follow-up.
Low and below I allowed him to go and I was on that mile 2 for 3hrs and more. Then it occurred to me that I have not seen the alert and I even checked my account online nothing.... immediately I called him he said let me call the boy....after 20 minutes I called again....he said I will call you back that he wants to change his cloth..... shocked cool cool cool and I kept calling this line.....no response and the next thing was to block my line......then I now realize it is now done on me...I qickly call my friends to call the line...he pick and after hearing them he will block them ...till this moment nothing has been heard from him and I cannot access him anymore...my 3,600 gone.....Bolt have taken thier commission....
Please I need this our forum to call him to order and pay the services rendered.

If not for bad road, I would have just advice u visit that navy town and narrate your ordeal at their admin office....if he is truly a navy personnel ....ur money will be out with interest self....speaking from experience

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 10:06am On Jul 03, 2020
SHOOPSYN:

Yeah! You are right. We win we lose. But you should also notice the guy was reporting that in a blank despair situation he found himself at that moment which I believe we all understand. He "begged" him, that is not harassement. He doesnt feel entitled. However, it means driver can also end any trip at 12midnight in the middle of no where. We win we lose theory! God bless our hustle. 1luv!
grin angry grin. Hahahahaha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ekehopp: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2020
We just spoke man to man respectfully, and I begged him to deal. He promised to treat before end of the day. He explained the ride was booked for him, and the person who sent him was to pay, and they are presently having disagreements. Nevertheless he promised to sort you today. Exercise a little patience. Then. Thanks

kupsonrex:

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 10:26am On Jul 03, 2020
Olayetan:
there's another way into festac, you can be taking ago palace way.

No be wen rain fall heavily, or else ur car go turn canoe

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kupsonrex: 10:36am On Jul 03, 2020
Thank you for your response but has been promising to pay and never spoke to me instead he blocked me...
ekehopp:
We just spoke man to man respectfully, and I begged him to deal. He promised to treat before end of the day. He explained the ride was booked for him, and the person who sent him was to pay, and they are presently having disagreements. Nevertheless he promised to sort you today. Exercise a little patience. Then. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2020
febble:
she just send d money now now after calling her out again. driver beware always receive alert before u leave.

Crazy enough, she's someone I know, but can't remember, due to some complications and irreconcilable differences. I have her number on my phone.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2020
pope191:

Crazy enough, she's someone I know, but can't remember, due to some complications and irreconcilable differences. I have her number on my phone.

Pope abi you don light her oven grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2020
SHOOPSYN:

Yeah! You are right. We win we lose. But you should also notice the guy was reporting that in a blank despair situation he found himself at that moment which I believe we all understand. He "begged" him, that is not harassement. He doesnt feel entitled. However, it means driver can also end any trip at 12midnight in the middle of no where. We win we lose theory! God bless our hustle. 1luv!

I remember l booked a trip to Namdi Azikiwe Airport in Abuja, l think N3500, the driver started complaining abt the trip and even had the effrontery to ask me to pay a bit extra. I told him straight, you win some and lose some, you can’t expect to win all the time, then at the end of the trip I gave him a one star, if l was in London l would have reported him for fraud to get him blocked.
l do the job in the U.K. and you dare not make such a ridiculous demand, you will be be reported and blocked straight away, I’ve taken passengers on ridiculous journeys my self in the U.K., and made a big loss on my way back, it’s what it is. We can’t win all the time, at the back of my mind l always have it that there is always tomorrow.’ and by the way l rent the car l use cos l only work in London for 2months every 3months.
The drivers request is ridiculous, despicable and his dispire is absolutely silly.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 11:21am On Jul 03, 2020
kupsonrex:

Bros this guy insisting that someone has already called him and threatened me of sending parade to me. Some human being are just too wicked

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:21am On Jul 03, 2020
Mjosh1000:

Lol... Far b it from that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 11:28am On Jul 03, 2020
Vision2045:

If not for bad road, I would have just advice u visit that navy town and make a complaint at their admin office....if he is truly a navy....u money will be out with interest self....speaking from experience

Very painful but there is always a tomorrow take it as a lesson, shit sometimes happen, personally I’ll continue working so the whole day won’t be a loss, always pray b4 you go out,
As suggested, perhaps you should report him to someone senior who can help you. If you can’t do that just forget it and continue working

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kupsonrex: 11:29am On Jul 03, 2020
You can imagine the boldness,if he doesn't want to be disturbed he should just pay...thank u bro
Ghost1994:

Bros this guy insisting that someone has already called him and threatened me of sending parade to me. Some human being are just too wicked

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2020
Mjosh1000:

What do you mean by light her oven is it the same MEANING (SLANG) WITH BRUSH HER KONGO.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:35am On Jul 03, 2020
Godfather10:

If the drivers aren’t paying a Kobo for fuel l am sure it will be a big help, the driver should do his analysis of course, besides UBER also charges very low rates in the U.K. as low as £3 and USA as low as $4 it’s the quantum of jobs that you do that makes it worth while and popular and the use of cars that consume low amounts of petrol.

But in d UK n USA, there are good roads.
Good roads is an implicating factor in cost of maintenance.

I drove two years in Abuja n I Neva changed my shock absorbers.

Rite now in Lagos, just few months of driving, I hv changed my right shock absorber., two bushings, stabilizer linkages.n some other stuff.

The state of roads in some parts of Lagos, very shocking! Even in the so called elitist places, lekki , ikoyi n co.

Pls guys, avoid sango- toll gate axis.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:48am On Jul 03, 2020
kupsonrex:

Sorry about your ordeal.

But let it be a lesson.

You won't leave until you pay. Captain or not..

No violence, but respectfully voice your rights. You rendered the service.

BTW, y r you guys still going to Navy town, Alakija axis n co.

To me, its being insensitive to your car.

There is nothing on Earth that will make me go to Navy town/ Alakija axis again.
Even if its offline, 7x surge. Neva.

Mehn..that part of Lagos is hell fire.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 11:56am On Jul 03, 2020
kupsonrex:
Go to their Admin office at Officers Quarters or at least make a plea to meet the OYC of Naval Barracks Ojo... His office is at the gate

Nigeria navy doesn't condone such....If he's found guilty... His picture will be posted at the Gate.... If only the current OYC of Ojo is mean cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ghost1994:

That guy must be an impostor. A gentleman officer won't do that. He fit be soldier ó but not an officer talk less of being a Captain. Captain no be moinmoin ó. If I may ask, was he on uniform in that pix and did you noticed the rank on it?
Make we just wait small and give him benefits of doubt today. Hope he's s on whatzapp? If he no pay then we go treat him fockup. Make the CIA, FBI agents on the forum just help get him details. Then we think of what to do. If him be soldier the case go sweet unless him no belong to any of the military arms

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Go to their Admin office at Officers Quarters or at least make a plea to meet the OYC of Naval Barracks Ojo... His office is at the gate

Nigeria navy doesn't condone such....If he's found guilty... His picture will be posted at the Gate.... If only the current OYC of Ojo is mean cheesy cheesy cheesy

Did you just mentioned Navy? A Captain in NN is equivalent to Colonel in NA ó. A big man with red neck. I'm 100% sure the man is not what he claimed to be.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
Olayetan:
there's another way into festac, you can be taking ago palace way.
I stay in Festac and I can tell you that Ago Route is a no-no once it rains. The roads are usually congested and flooded once it rains especially just after lakeview phase 1 estate to apple junction.

Just avoid festac once it rains or you negotiate an offline trip. I only accept Festac trips if I’m ready to go home

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
kupsonrex:

I called the bastard he immediately blocked me when I started my reason for calling... That guy is a thief

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
samobaba4u:

Did you just mentioned Navy? A Captain in NN is equivalent to Colonel in NA ó. A big man with red neck. I'm 100% sure the man is not what he claimed to be.
I'm not even sure that dude is a captain

Which Captain will even identify himself as one... Dude said he even served in the north cheesy cheesy

They always go about with their private vehicles and they do everything within their reach to stay out of trouble

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kupsonrex: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Not on uniform he only showed a picture of his carrying a gun moreover when I checked on WhatsApp I got a picture where he was standing in front of one this forces vehicle
samobaba4u:

That guy must be an impostor. A gentleman officer won't do that. He fit be soldier ó but not an officer talk less of being a Captain. Captain no be moinmoin ó. If I may ask, was he on uniform in that pix and did you noticed the rank on it?
Make we just wait small and give him benefits of doubt today. Hope he's s on whatzapp? If he no pay then we go treat him fockup. Make the CIA, FBI agents on the forum just help get him details. Then we think of what to do. If him be soldier the case go sweet unless him no belong to any of the military arms
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
northbird:

Sorry about your ordeal.

But let it be a lesson.

You won't leave until you pay. Captain or not..

No violence, but respectfully voice your rights. You rendered the service.

BTW, y r you guys still going to Navy town, Alakija axis n co.

To me, its being insensitive to your car.

There is nothing on Earth that will make me go to Navy town/ Alakija axis again.
Even if its offline, 7x surge. Neva.

Mehn..that part of Lagos is hell fire.

My personal person, we r together on this. Anything that won't make me use 2nd rainbow, worst Festac first gate to enter and come out thro Ago palace way... Then forget it, such trip is not meant for me.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
kupsonrex:
let's save his number with "Bolt thief"..... It's a small world....you may be the next person to pick his request....even this criminal 09041419507 is still with my 2k.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blissbliss: 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
Good people,

How much is Corolla ‘03/04 shocks please?

Which is better? New or Tokunbo?

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
kupsonrex:
Not on uniform he only showed a picture of his carrying a gun moreover when I checked on WhatsApp I got a picture where he was standing in front of one this forces vehicle
The bastard na thief. Don't forget, arm robbers also carry guns

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Godfather10:

I remember l booked a trip to Namdi Azikiwe Airport in Abuja, l think N3500, the driver started complaining abt the trip and even had the effrontery to ask me to pay a bit extra. I told him straight, you win some and lose some, you can’t expect to win all the time, then at the end of the trip I gave him a one star, if l was in London l would have reported him for fraud to get him blocked.
l do the job in the U.K. and you dare not make such a ridiculous demand, you will be be reported and blocked straight away, I’ve taken passengers on ridiculous journeys my self in the U.K., and made a big loss on my way back, it’s what it is. We can’t win all the time, at the back of my mind l always have it that there is always tomorrow.’ and by the way l rent the car l use cos l only work in London for 2months every 3months.
The drivers request is ridiculous, despicable and his dispire is absolutely silly.
it is what it is bro. There’s no need getting all emotional on this job.

You lose some and win some. There are lessons always to learn. Learn and make better & improved decisions on the next trip
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
kupsonrex:
That guy fit be Junior ratings or planning to enter the force

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
Godfather10:

What do you mean by light her oven is it the same MEANING (SLANG) WITH BRUSH HER KONGO.

Yes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ekehopp: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
I changed all my shocks for 50k some days back. Camry 03 sha.
Hope I wasn't cheated?
blissbliss:
Good people,

How much is Corolla ‘03/04 shocks please?

Which is better? New or Tokunbo?

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Mrford(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.