Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4751084 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
Maax23:

No be only you dey feel the pain bro. 2months earning May and June has all going into repairs and maintenance no savings. This is as a result of bad roads. Throughout last 2months I have been taking trips to bad areas ikotun, idimu, mushing, oshodi, ijegun, Egbeda, Abulegba, Akute, Ojodu, Mile 2, Ikorodu inside, iyana ipaja, agege, iju and so on. 80% of my trips are to these bad bad places.
The fares are too small to maintain and repair your car and still have savings. It doesn't read in traffic. Now that raining season has come every road in Lagos is getting uglier everyday. I cant be driving to these bad places, damaging my car and use all my earnings to fix the car. It doesn't make sense at all. It like someone is moving in circle, no profit no earning. I rather prefer places like Ikeja, yaba surulere, gbagada, yaba, kosofe axis, Lagos island, lekki, Ajah, etc. Places where 80% of the road are good. To maintain and repair Car is not easy with the low fares we get on daily,
I Just changed my shocks, linkage, bushing and stabiliser rubber Lask 2weeks.
We told you guys to avoid those places, now you see the results.
Ndoo, kpele

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Ndoo, kpele
Wetin person go do when request to these bad places keeps coming back to back on daily basis. I might need to contact BOLT team to program my trips back to better places. 80% of my trips are rough places

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidtuzy(m): 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
Please house, am in need of a car on rental...
Someone should help me out please..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 12:08am On Jul 11, 2020
SokizzRaven:

Oh bro thank God you mentioned this. Abeg I’m close to sealing a deal on the 2007 model of this car, I’ve been hearing somethings about the car that gives me concern. Will like you to help me out since you’re using a relatable model. Heard it gives a lot of electrical issues, how true is that? And how has your experience been generally using the car.
Will very much appreciate your response
Good car no electrical issue, or else it's an abuse 1

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 6:08am On Jul 11, 2020
northbird:

Uber abi?

Cos bolt is #500 naira flat.
its bolt , maybe that's y they added money to the fair, making total of 550..compensated by bolt
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 6:13am On Jul 11, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Ndoo, kpele
my car keep showing this yesterday if i just start it, going to my mechanic this morning now

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 6:26am On Jul 11, 2020
Maax23:

No be only you dey feel the pain bro. 2months earning May and June has all going into repairs and maintenance no savings. This is as a result of bad roads. Throughout last 2months I have been taking trips to bad areas ikotun, idimu, mushing, oshodi, ijegun, Egbeda, Abulegba, Akute, Ojodu, Mile 2, Ikorodu inside, iyana ipaja, agege, iju and so on. 80% of my trips are to these bad bad places.
The fares are too small to maintain and repair your car and still have savings. It doesn't read in traffic. Now that raining season has come every road in Lagos is getting uglier everyday. I cant be driving to these bad places, damaging my car and use all my earnings to fix the car. It doesn't make sense at all. It like someone is moving in circle, no profit no earning. I rather prefer places like Ikeja, yaba surulere, gbagada, yaba, kosofe axis, Lagos island, lekki, Ajah, etc. Places where 80% of the road are good. To maintain and repair Car is not easy with the low fares we get on daily,
I Just changed my shocks, linkage, bushing and stabiliser rubber Lask 2weeks.
if i just here igando, mushin , festac , akute,ayobo ipaja like this i dey cancel straight up.if ino go island ino dey go pass ikeja,surulere,magodo,ogba..ino mind even they r short trips and to even think my car is so low to the groud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 6:39am On Jul 11, 2020
Must everything be mechanic... You should be able to use youtube. Mechanic go just use use chop. Put your hand brake down the brake light will off. The other one is your airbag has expired or it's not working.
eyinola:
my car keep showing this yesterday if i just start it, going to my mechanic this morning now

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gbens2000(m): 7:04am On Jul 11, 2020
House, pls is 2010 Corolla maintenance same as 2006 or 2007 Corolla.... Maintenance n body parts?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:09am On Jul 11, 2020
mistadayo:
Must everything be mechanic... You should be able to use youtube. Mechanic go just use use chop. Put your hand brake down the brake light will off. The other one is your airbag has expired or it's not working.
ok sir

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 11, 2020
eyinola:

Top your brake oil fluid....

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 7:49am On Jul 11, 2020
eyinola:

Lol mechanic go help u remove the bulbs grin grin shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2020
My oga dem I greet una I arrive Abuja safely last night.thamk u all.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:01am On Jul 11, 2020
Vision2045:

Top your brake oil fluid....
ok boss, will do just dat
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:02am On Jul 11, 2020
Slickleo:

Lol mechanic go help u remove the bulbs grin grin shocked shocked
grin grin grin the tin give me worry ooooo, if i just start am for just like 5 seconds e go show and disappear
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SokizzRaven(m): 8:12am On Jul 11, 2020
Slickleo:

Good car no electrical issue, or else it's an abuse 1
Thanks so much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by afrobaby(f): 8:24am On Jul 11, 2020
eyinola:
Either your handbrake is on or your brake fluid level is low
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2020
Lagos Badagry Expressway has to be the worst road in this country

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:30am On Jul 11, 2020
Maax23:
Wetin person go do when request to these bad places keeps coming back to back on daily basis. I might need to contact BOLT team to program my trips back to better places. 80% of my trips are rough places
It's well
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:35am On Jul 11, 2020
Slickleo:
My oga dem I greet una I arrive Abuja safely last night.thamk u all.
Thank God, buy bread coming back

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 8:41am On Jul 11, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Thank God, buy bread coming back
U most be a honest man, I go Abuja u say I buy bread not even killishi smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 11, 2020
eyinola:
if i just here igando, mushin , festac , akute,ayobo ipaja like this i dey cancel straight up.if ino go island ino dey go pass ikeja,surulere,magodo,ogba..ino mind even they r short trips and to even think my car is so low to the groud.

There are no good roads in any where in Lagos. The inner streets of the Island can wreck your car as well. Have you ever driven into Terra Annex at Ajah before? Terra Annex is worse than Mushin/Isolo road, Olokunla, most streets around Sango Tedo market, most street around Igbo Efon, New Road opposite Chevron, the Rivers at Agungi, Hakeem Dickson linking Fola Osibo, most parts of Badore and Lambasa, just to mention a few. The main roads nko? From Abraham Adesanya to Sangotedo and back is a mess, no roads there again. From Ajah to Ado roundabout is brutal during rush hours. These places are all on the Island, there's no way your car will not suffer if you enter any of these places.

I don't go to most parts of the mainland because they look too devilish and scary, touts, criminals everywhere. It's also difficult navigating through these places. Hellish traffic jams, extremely far from where I live.

It's a lot easier navigating and picking up riders on the Island than on the mainland. When it comes to bad roads, it's all over Lagos. You just can't escape it if you are in this business, no matter how much you try.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 9:10am On Jul 11, 2020
ndubuis:

There are no good roads in any where in Lagos. The inner streets of the Island can wreck your car as well. Have you ever driven into Terra Annex at Ajah before? Terra Annex is worse than Mushin/Isolo road, Olokunla, most streets around Sango Tedo market, most street around Igbo Efon, New Road opposite Chevron, the Rivers at Agungi, Hakeem Dickson linking Fola Osibo, most parts of Badore and Lambasa, just to mention a few. The main roads nko? From Abraham Adesanya to Sangotedo and back is a mess, no roads there again. From Ajah to Ado roundabout is brutal during rush hours. These places are all on the Island, there's no way your car will not suffer if you enter any of these places.

I don't go to most parts of the mainland because they look too devilish and scary, touts, criminals everywhere. It's also difficult navigating through these places. Hellish traffic jams, extremely far from where I live.

It's a lot easier navigating and picking up riders on the Island than on the mainland. When it comes to bad roads, it's all over Lagos. You just can't escape it if you are in this business, no matter how much you try.

Well said. Especially about navigation and traffic on the mainland. On a few good days when I go to the mainland, the wonder why I don't go for mainland trips.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:11am On Jul 11, 2020
afrobaby:

Either your handbrake is on or your brake fluid level is low
okay, can i buy any brand? I am a novice ooooo grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:35am On Jul 11, 2020
olaboyeh:

He said he doesn't work on civics
He doesn't have tools for 2003 model cars. But GUZZUZZ can help you get/buy a good engine with warrantee according to what someone told me, he's trustworthy.

Talk to blackbishop he will do it well for you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gbens2000(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2020
gbens2000:
House, pls is 2010 Corolla maintenance same as 2006 or 2007 Corolla.... Maintenance n body parts?
Oga in d house
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:45am On Jul 11, 2020
Slickleo:

U most be a honest man, I go Abuja u say I buy bread not even killishi smiley
Lol, me no dey do those stuffs.
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by afrobaby(f): 10:48am On Jul 11, 2020
eyinola:
okay, can i buy any brand? I am a novice ooooo grin
I usually buy the one in red can, around #700 or so and pour in the brake fluid compartment, I don't know the name of the brand
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:49am On Jul 11, 2020
pope191:

U r getting dia, little by little u will get to the permanent site grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5978585/woman-falls-love-uber-driver

Felicity001 come and see ooo, dis could have been u & her, but u r busy fighting dem *Japaa*
Haha... Funny guy.

Energy vibrator ko weakness vibrator ni.

Omor gba gbe oshi such things only happen in Europe, if you c it happen in 9ja just know it's either fiction or in the dream.

9ja ladies with entitlement issue.

I pray oh.

Anyways, me I'm already taken so I don't time for energy vibrators like that.gringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:51am On Jul 11, 2020
ndubuis:

Bros don't just compare island roads with mainland roads biko, anything outside Yaba, surelere, ikeja and some other selected parts like ogba I no do.
Try igando, satellite and amukoko these are the few I can remember for now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:18am On Jul 11, 2020
eyinola:
1, it could be break pads or hand brake cable
2, your engine is kinda high. It's above 1000rpm

(1) (2) (3) ... (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.