Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4762753 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
northbird:

Abeg help ask him.

A car you fire 5- 6 days week in week out.

And you change the oil ( cos someone told you its synthetic) once in 6 months embarassed

Private cars that use synthetic, how many km do they cover in a week.
Some na just go to work n come back.

A typical driver on Uber working a full week will do like 500-600km weekly.

A lot of private cars on synthetic won't even get to that threshold in three weeks.

N you are comparing. Any car full time on uber is no more private use.
Oga is not a big deal, 6 months or 5k miles whichever comes first.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
radautoworks:

Yes, that's why it's either/or
Okay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mjosh1000:
From oshodi to abule egba has one of the best roads in Lagos currently on both side.

But after abule egba bridge where u have first bank down to toll gate the road is very bad.

Mind you from abule egba, ekoro, command road, ikola road and is environment has some good connecting roads.

Pls if you are adding abule egba to the list of bad roads in Lagos you no try atall.
Inner roads on both sides are good.

On the other side
You have agbe road connecting ahamidiyah connecting to ijaiye jankara, Clem road.

Someone also added iju ishaga to the list of bad roads and I asked myself if it's different from my iju ishaga. The roads are very motorable and not bad as portrayed.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

You didn't talk aboutbthe fastest finger features with indriver. To me that's the major setback with them.

How will a particular request come into 4 different drivers at the same time and tje person that picks first have it. How would you then offer your own price when the other driver doesnt even care but accept the rider's price.

So I shouldn't take my eyes off my phone because I need to get a trip? Rubish!!
No it's not who picks first that gets the trip, it's who the rider selects. Every driver that accepts will pop up on rider's app and rider will select his/her choice based on price, ETA, rating and sometimes your profile pic. A horror looking driver will hardly get picked lol

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CandidSeeker(m): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
Great people, please how much does it cost to renew driver's license?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
pope191:

I learnt someone on HP is having issue with d car owner cos he haven't been able to meet up for the best one month due to blockage, its not easy.
That what happens when a man refuses to think outside the box or dance to the tones of change.

Same thing northbird is doing, sorry to say but its the truth.

Moove has come up with a good deal trust me, but the only thing is it was activated in a time when the world is dealing with a global pandemic.

Tell me Pope191, would you not accept a car with moove before the lockdown?

Remember, they came onboard b4 the pandemic popped up so what ever thee case they still went ahead.

So that driver should look for other means to strike a balance with his partner else no court of law will rule to his favor if his partner decides to pull the trigger.

I would advice he sign up with bigleaf(he just posted that he needs cars for interstate project) tho I feel his offer is very very low, like too low. Or better still let him go to begger b/s or mile 2 park and hustle for offline passengers. My guy doing it is cashing out big time.

If not for married status... There's lot of advantages a single guy has over a married man.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
dansito:
Happ Sunday pilots, I completed every requirements for my bolt activation n on Monday lastwk I was sent a mail that my bvn cannot b found n verified. Immediately I got d mail that Monday morning which was lastwk,I called my bank to verify my bvn details n was told that it's correct n same, I had to send mail back to bolt that I just verified frm D bank n they said my bvn is correct n OK. I was being replied back by bolt that my details has bn sent to their operations room to work on n that I should exercise patience that they will get back to me on my activation, all this happened just last wk Monday n uptill nw, I v nt heard frm them. Tomorrow will make it a week. Pls hw long dos bolt take to work on it n activate u. Pls I need ur advise n response on dis issue. Thanks

Lol... See guy man dey ask drivers moon question like say any of us dey work with bolt/taxify.

Bro exercise more patient ok they'll reply when they want to. Bolt is managed by some rubish people that lack sense. Just relax ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
pope191:

Easy Boss cheesy I know we can get on each other nerves, but let love always lead. This Bolt thing which way forward? I wrote them this morning and one oyinbo reply me wit 2030, ha! This joke is becoming expensive, I honestly don't like uber, my spirit just don't flow with them. Tho, my licence will expire in 3 months and I've been giving some things I won't have done on a normal day tots, like starting afresh again.
Guy anything you know you can do to make a living go ahead and do it provided it doesn't involve scamming, defrauding, taking of human life and stealing.

Even the oyinbo man self is corrupt they have multiple ID so go ahead get a sibling, get his or her bvn, get a DL in the same name or add a middle name to it. You can use anybody's tax No.

In 1month max you're back on bolt life.

Come back and buy me one bottle.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
deedee44:

No it's not who picks first that gets the trip, it's who the rider selects. Every driver that accepts will pop up on rider's app and rider will select his/her choice based on price, ETA, rating and sometimes your profile pic. A horror looking driver will hardly get picked lol
Are you trying to say my face is a horror moviegringrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
CandidSeeker:
Great people, please how much does it cost to renew driver's license?
Check their online portal or better still walk into any of the frsc office and get first hand info
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CandidSeeker(m): 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

Check their online portal or better still walk into any of the frsc office and get first hand info

Thanks for your response.

I want to tap experience from anyone with recent experience. So that I won't have to go twice.

It's risky relating with Naija public offices based on online info...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

That what happens when a man refuses to think outside the box or dance to the tones of change.

Same thing northbird is doing, sorry to say but its the truth.

Moove has come up with a good deal trust me, but the only thing is it was activated in a time when the world is dealing with a global pandemic.

Tell me Pope191, would you not accept a car with moove before the lockdown?

Remember, they came onboard b4 the pandemic popped up so what ever thee case they still went ahead.

So that driver should look for other means to strike a balance with his partner else no court of law will rule to his favor if his partner decides to pull the trigger.

I would advice he sign up with bigleaf(he just posted that he needs cars for interstate project) tho I feel his offer is very very low, like too low. Or better still let him go to begger b/s or mile 2 park and hustle for offline passengers. My guy doing it is cashing out big time.

If not for married status... There's lot of advantages a single guy has over a married man.

Hmmm, it is well this thing you r talking is relative, days ahead are interesting and for family, if they are still young, it doesn't stops you from joggling things, if I tell you wetin I know on family matter, you go see things in different view, birth cert isn't display here, having a child does not make one a father either, in fact everybody is just trying to get by, no b really get life manual.

I have someone with 3 kids, that is willing to settle his wife with some cash to get sometin doing, while he use that flight to a land of uncertainty.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
davit:
2000 for car inspection

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
Godfather10:

Nothing ventured nothing gained it its a tie up withUBER though it will be a win win for all parties with UBER sending their best customers to riders using these cars

But you also still have to consider positioning. Will these cars be everywhere? Only time will tell.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
izzou:
But do you guys really think Moove didn't do a proper research before they rolled out this plan?

I think they have something under their sleeves. While some are thinking they'll be out of business, I'm thinking they may be staying.

Time will reveal everything sha.

Certainly the research wasn't properly done. Those cars on Nigerian roads won't last till dawn. Lagos roads are crazy they will give your car a beating. How much will those cars turn in before the next oil change, na Visco 2000 them go use or mobil1? Or will the parts be bought from ladipo or will they import them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

Where in My post did you c me compare a private car with an ehailing car?

Guy you always look for ways to maneuver and cover up your ignorance thinking you're smart. I've been following all of your comments closely.

Do i need to wonder if you're an engineer or have any understanding of mechantronics?

Manufacture recommended something for your car and you want to use your Nigeria mentality to do your own.

Take it or leave it, apart from the good synthetic do to your engine it also save you cost.

Private owner can do servicing once in a year depend on their usage.

As a matter of fact, most servicing company tell you the km of tour next servicing. As radauto, ask total E&P, Mobil workers they'll tell you.

Btw, one od my riders last week narrated to me the kind of car that dropped his sister was, I just knew its moove.

Bro, if you cant beat them join them

At what km interval do you service.
Using your 6 month pound and penny analysis.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

Bolt and uber will have a taste of their medicine years to come if they keep blocking drivers that have partnered with them for more than a year.

Because those drivers will have better alternatives. I've a friend on hp he has not turned on his app for the past 6months and he's doing great.

Soon a lot of drivers will wake up to their senses to see that these foreigners are only enslaving them in their houses.

Bro what's this you rguy doing that he is still able to meet up without putting on his app?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
Crvrider:

Bro what's this you rguy doing that he is still able to meet up without putting on his app?
grin cheesy grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

Guy anything you know you can do to make a living go ahead and do it provided it doesn't involve scamming, defrauding, taking of human life and stealing.

Even the oyinbo man self is corrupt they have multiple ID so go ahead get a sibling, get his or her bvn, get a DL in the same name or add a middle name to it. You can use anybody's tax No.

In 1month max you're back on bolt life.

Come back and buy me one bottle.
Irony Of Life

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
SaintHilary:

Irony Of Life

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
SaintHilary:

Irony Of Life

grin grin I knw all these, that's why I said I'm giving some tings tot, I hate cutting corners... But what r deh thinking like they will kick an average Nigerian out of the system with a fight back?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
SaintHilary:

Irony Of Life
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
northbird:

Abeg help ask him.

A car you fire 5- 6 days week in week out.

And you change the oil ( cos someone told you its synthetic) once in 6 months embarassed

Private cars that use synthetic, how many km do they cover in a week.
Some na just go to work n come back.

A typical driver on Uber working a full week will do like 500-600km weekly.

A lot of private cars on synthetic won't even get to that threshold in three weeks.

N you are comparing. Any car full time on uber is no more private use.
I still doubt if it can work, but then what do I know?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
How was your day?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
northbird:

For sake of clarity
For Brand new engines or for Nigerian used, or tokunbo cars.

All of the above if you're using most synthetic oil like mobil, valvoline, carquest, Castrol, etc
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

Are you trying to say my face is a horror moviegringrin
Hahahahaha nooooo o. Lol very funny man.
Remain small make pepper enter my head sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilachiever(m): 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
Uber , bolt or Taxify partner needed to drive a Honda Civic Lxi IVTEC 2007 ,clean used with AC, four cylinders and with registration up to date,dm or text 08022168074.
Note: drivers must be already active on the following platforms and have experience driving Honda Civic Uber accepted cars, also the driver must stay around Ipaja,Aboru, Ayobo, Meiran and it's environs

Moniker to contact is Pelxmiye as I only reposted for people here who may have interest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
CandidSeeker:

Thanks for your response.

I want to tap experience from anyone with recent experience. So that I won't have to go twice.

It's risky relating with Naija public offices based on online info...
The online portal's info is correct, register online and print out your confirmation page. Go to the office you select when filling the online form and hold 4k. You made not spend up to that but just hold it.
P. S. If you're renewing you can bypass biometrics
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
radautoworks:

All of the above if you're using most synthetic oil like mobil, valvoline, carquest, Castrol, etc
What if the engine is already burning oil and you have to top up with 1ltr every 1k mile?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CandidSeeker(m): 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
deedee44:

The online portal's info is correct, register online and print out your confirmation page. Go to the office you select when filling the online form and hold 4k. You made not spend up to that but just hold it.
P. S. If you're renewing you can bypass biometrics

You're blessed.

Thanks immensely.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
jaymejate:
Hi everyone, good morning and happy Sunday.

Please, if I go to the Lastma office tomorrow to get the Lasdri card, will I get it the same day?

You replied would be appreciated.
If u pay 3k, u will get it in 30-45 mins. Just go early

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Beng1234:

If u pay 3k, u will get it in 30-45 mins. Just go early

Lasma office for LASDRI card? Which of the offices please...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Gentlelife50(m), Omoapena(m), Machiny, pope191, raiszy2k(m), Cineinfo(m), sunnymighty(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.