Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4737191 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2839) (2840) (2841) (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 9:03am On Jul 21, 2020
Maybe you registered the car as SUV instead of Saloon.
The charges are different.
Felicity0001:

I have the card and I speak from experience. Reason i stopped loading it since it ran out
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:05am On Jul 21, 2020
DIGIMARKETER:

whatever the case they don't bother me. I live in Cambridge and we have more than 10 cab offices here. Competition is good for economy

Competition is good for the business but what I can't understand is why use politicians to force foreign businesses out? You live in a foreign land, how would you feel if you're served this hand!? Just saying.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jaidooo(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2020
Vision2045:
Elders in the house.....I notice my car vibrates, it gets worse when I put on the AC and get even more worse...when Ac is on and the car is in idle due to a stop or traffic.....I just fixed my bearings and ball joints...kindly advise on what could be the probable problem and solution..as it's every embarrassing....rider body go dey shake inside car...car is Toyota Coro sport 05
Might be your fuel pump
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2020
Vision2045:
Elders in the house.....I notice my car vibrates, it gets worse when I put on the AC and get even more worse...when Ac is on and the car is in idle due to a stop or traffic.....I just fixed my bearings and ball joints...kindly advise on what could be the probable problem and solution..as it's every embarrassing....rider body go dey shake inside car...car is Toyota Coro sport 05
Check the coils

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:39am On Jul 21, 2020
As seen on Twitter. No play zone grin

These guys take the virus more serious than we do here.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoadeola(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2020
Good morning Family. Please I need your guidance and assistance here. I was just apprehended by the task force guys and am in their office. Please I don't know what or how to go about it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2020
Omoadeola:
Good morning Family. Please I need your guidance and assistance here. I was just apprehended by the task force guys and am in their office. Please I don't know what or how to go about it.

Relax bro.

Relax and handle the issue

Whatever it is has happened....Find out from those who apprehended your vehicle what their demands are

Then see how you can negotiate or look for other means of help..

But don't panic.... You'll overcome

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoadeola(m): 9:59am On Jul 21, 2020
15k for that and another one again at the high court.
Am really frustrated right now.
izzou:

Relax bro.

Relax and handle the issue

Whatever it is has happened....Find out from those who apprehended your vehicle what their demands are

Then see how you can negotiate or look for other means of help..

But don't panic.... You'll overcome
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2020
shollywendy1:

I saw this on saturday too

Lol, d owner made his/her money during this pandemic cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2020
Slickleo:

I laugh u me way get 5km PU 17MIN 2day

Its not even about the distance, but going to such pick up point to pick a Chinese man.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2020
Omoadeola:
15k for that and another one again at the high court.
Am really frustrated right now.

Nobody is taking you to any High Court..

I guess you're Yoruba.... Speak your dialect with someone who understands

If you don't know anybody to call, this is the time be a Nollywood actor. Be sober, sad, beg anyhow you can, if tears can fall from your eyes, please let it fall endlessly

Don't be frustrated....Na money dem want

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2020
DIGIMARKETER:

Thanks for the question. Yes i am a Nigerian Brand..

One thing we as digital marketers use is lead magnet, it's only a matter of time before they introduce commission or passengers will be cheesed off with ads whatever it is i know they is a catch.

Even though they are free for drivers, uber and bolt are still in business and plus mine is not just cab hailing platform but can also double as a ride sharing app, online garage for inter state, can be used as shuttle app, delivery e.t.c.

And i am sure they are probably operating in Lagos, Abuja, Port harcourt or i partner with a politician and we throw all the foreign brands out of Nigeria or force them to partner with Ngerians and forfeit 40% to the Nigerian.

whatever the case they don't bother me. I live in Cambridge and we have more than 10 cab offices here. Competition is good for economy

You’ve got a good idea. Needs some tweaks to make it “Nigeria-friendly”. The market is definitely there. I’m really curious to see how it plays out.

All the best.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoadeola(m): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2020
Thanks. I really appreciate your feedback.
izzou:

Nobody is taking you to any High Court..

I guess you're Yoruba.... Speak your dialect with someone who understands

If you don't know anybody to call, this is the time be a Nollywood actor. Be sober, sad, beg anyhow you can, if tears can fall from your eyes, please let it fall endlessly

Don't be frustrated....Na money dem want
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by igwedehxy: 10:15am On Jul 21, 2020
Aswear I only want to do eh ailing 3times a week and net 40k. Realistic or not brethren?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by igwedehxy: 10:16am On Jul 21, 2020
Omoadeola:

Choi. Negotiate with them . wat was ur of fence by the way?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:18am On Jul 21, 2020
igwedehxy:
Aswear I only want to do eh ailing 3times a week and net 40k. Realistic or not brethren?

That's netting about 14k everyday

That means after commission, you'll have 14k

With God all things are possible grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by igwedehxy: 10:21am On Jul 21, 2020
[sup][/sup]
izzou:

Izzuo I smell sacarsm there o ....lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoadeola(m): 10:28am On Jul 21, 2020
I didn't even notice the sign. It was the guys that showed me. They drove me straight to their office assuring me that it's not something serious and would be resolved ASAP. Am trying to make calls to get financial assistance. I started work today after a very break and see what my first hour turned to.
igwedehxy:

Choi. Negotiate with them . wat was ur of fence by the way?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2020
igwedehxy:

Very very possible.....infact you can net it in a day.... Meaning u can net 120k in 3days.....

AspireToinspire

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:46am On Jul 21, 2020
yommie007:
Maybe you registered the car as SUV instead of Saloon.
The charges are different.
Yeah someone pointed that out b4, I'll definitely look into that.

All the same thanks a lot
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2020
Omoadeola:
I didn't even notice the sign. It was the guys that showed me. They drove me straight to their office assuring me that it's not something serious and would be resolved ASAP. Am trying to make calls to get financial assistance. I started work today after a very break and see what my first hour turned to.

Sometimes thing like that happen...beg with 5k.....which of them catch u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2020
On an offline trip from ikate lekki to festac and back. 8k the woman will only stay for 30mins. Is it a good deal.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2020

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report.

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Custom Duty Verification

Verify The Authenticity of your documents

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2020
Guys I just noticed that Uber deducted my confirmation rate saying I declined. Actually, nothing like that happened. I did just one trip yesterday and nothing like declining. Please how do I bring this up with them? I can't find anywhere on their list to do this from the app. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
Not that bad. Though if I were you I would negotiate 10k.
mistadayo:
On an offline trip from ikate lekki to festac and back. 8k the woman will only stay for 30mins. Is it a good deal.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
pope191:

Lol, d owner made his/her money during this pandemic cheesy

Those vehicles were bought for the Frontline health workers fighting covid 19, Nah government get the motor
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
Omoadeola:

Sorry bro, always try and avoid getting to their office, in case of next time(try and settle on the spot, because if you get to the office, they will be more mouths to feed.)

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
izzou:

It's possible tho, over the weekend I met 2 drivers whose gross was on the high side.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
Crvrider:

Competition is good for the business but what I can't understand is why use politicians to force foreign businesses out? You live in a foreign land, how would you feel if you're served this hand!? Just saying.

What is Trump doing now, encouraging foreign company in US?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
Omoadeola:

Location?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
Am interested in this biz. You can
DIGIMARKETER:

This is a very encouraging comment. I am willing to share 30% of the 3k with anyone that Partners' with me. If they can pull off making it more for drivers they can.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
@digimarketer: what's the algorithm you use in calculating your fares, in comparison with other apps, the price is just too low?

Eg:
Pick up: 20, Moradeyo street mazamaza
Drop Off: 33, Bisola Durosinmi Etti dr. Lekki

Bolt: 2500 - 3000 (2250 with commission)
Uber: 2500 - 3300 (2550 with commission)
In driver: 3100 (without commission)
Your app: 1535

The riders and the ehailing apps are winning over the drivers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2839) (2840) (2841) (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: seunowa(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.