Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4763805 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ogataxi:

Wow! Today makes it a Month and 1day I made this post on NL. wow!

...I started this year with virtually no direction, Decided to give Uber/Bolt a try.. I met the Good, bad, Ugly..Was really fun on good days and really bad on bad days even tho I didn't last 4months b4 Covid19 showed up.

...I'd say the Covid19 break showed me the "light" I've always wanted in life. To every brother out there, working 6am-11pm, Mon-Sunday. If you're really happy with it, please enjoy it and make money from it.. But if you feel you deserve more, Make Hay while the sun shines..THINK! of something. THERES ALWAYS SOMETHING out there that'll make you who you really want to be.

..Won't be saying much but I thank everyone that responded to the above post. Y'ALL CHANGED MY LIFE in a way you won't understand...Not just the money involved.

..I'm fresher cheesy Sleep Well!!.. Look like a human being! and above all, In the space of one month, alongside Grace and HardWork, I can finally "See" money in my account.

...Today 23/07/2020 I Officially Bow out as an Uber/Bolt Driver. I really love and appreciate everyone on this thread and this platform.

PS:If you need any kind of apartment at all! on the Island, I'm only a DM away. God Bless Us All!

THANK YOU

Hi I've sent you a private message. Kindly reply when you have the time to.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
glambo:

Lolz
Bros,
Abeg how much you don add to your transport fare for conductor because heavy traffic road?

Oh you think danfo will be waiting for one yeye app to come and add money for them??
Just wait for small traffic and see if you won't pay #100 from ajah to Abraham adesanya, that's if bus will even be available.
I don't know why you guys keeps comparing danfo pattern with what we are doing.
I just Don't have time for arguments that was why I simply kept quiet, besides I am interested in what will give me money.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
Mjosh1000:
brand new Toyota Highlander 2020 xle Awd

I have a contact in the USA that wants to sell this car for 38m (shipping and custom clearing included) in case anyone knows anyone that's looking for this kind of machine.

Car will be in Lagos 6weeks after 60% part payment.

This is real no scam no mago mago.

In case you are interested or want more enquires pls call 07016085626.

Bros you go do hire purchase?
30k per week?
grin

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by UcLloyd: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
Please guys, I want to join Bolt. I just applied for a genuine driver's license and I was given covering letter to get the license in 2months time. Will bolt accept the covering letter? Someone please answer

Somebody answer a brother na. I really need this information na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
UcLloyd:
Please guys, I want to join Bolt. I just applied for a genuine driver's license and I was given covering letter to get the license in 2months time. Will bolt accept the covering letter? Someone please answer

No they will not

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
Secondary school students need to go back to school o.
Wetin I no hear today?
Kids of 14-15 years o...
Ahhh.
Woo, Na runs kids don turn to o..
God help us! lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by UcLloyd: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
nwizu042:

No they will not

What can I do please? I can't wait for 2 months
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
UcLloyd:

u can't do anything abt it...u will hv to wait

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by funshelite(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
UcLloyd:

Obviously it's not possible, wait till the license is ready , you could have done express #17k if you need it urgently, I applied for renewal of my license and I'll wait too .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by funshelite(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
eyinola:
so midnight tomorrow the closure go start? Na wa oooo..how man go do now cool

Well they said it's a partial closure, so one lane will still be open ,there is still eko and Carter bridge though �
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
ThuGnificenX:
Ehailing in Port Harcourt for now is stressless... Not a single security or money draining outfits on the road. No vio, no road safety, hardly any police or touts to harass you. The task force sef prefer to molest local taxi riders, they don't even know anything called ehailing grin grin grin

Y'all in Lagos have the balls of steel. I don't think I'll survive a day ehailing in lagos. I respect you guys alot... E go be

Lagos is made worse because thuggery is glorified in Lagos naturally.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by funshelite(m): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
[color=#000099][/color
I read and learnt alot about different people's experience in e-hailing , twas a good read

Check it

https://twitter.com/MaxOfLagos/status/1286264910620561408?s=19

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
UcLloyd:

Start with uber, uber takes that.

Modified:

I thought you had temporary licence already. You have to wait till you get captured and issued temporary licence.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
UcLloyd:

You have to... you will not die...
Be strong bro, when time reach now, Na you go de beg o..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
funshelite:

Well they said it's a partial closure, so one lane will still be open ,there is still eko and Carter bridge though �
I hate that Eko bridge

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidtuzy(m): 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
UcLloyd:

give me ur car on rental while you wait till that time... Please i really mean it 08100894157
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogataxi(m): 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
coker007:

Hi I've sent you a private message. Kindly reply when you have the time to.
don't think my PM works bro..Maybe you could drop your WhatsApp number so I text u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThuGnificenX: 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
ksmart027:

Bros which you dey do, bolt or palmdrive
just bolt... I've considered palmdrive but they are losing too much ground plus they are not improving
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kalex0(m): 12:00am On Jul 24, 2020
ThuGnificenX:
the only thing we all have in common is airport harassment... They make more money tho comparing. We for this side, everywhere na the same.. Lagos truth be told is making thing too unfavorable for ehailing.. Na here I hear lasdri, toll fee, Hackney, etc. Its crazy

Hello bro,
I will love to come to PH for this e-hailing business.

What is the average I can make in a week?

What is the accommodation like please??

Is uber or bolt over there at PH?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 12:05am On Jul 24, 2020
Pilots,

Hope work is going fine?

I need a tok Toyota Corolla on HP, i have 100k as down payment, i need a link with company or individual that gives tok cars on HP.

Kindly help me as i have no idea of company that deals on HP cars.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odimbannamdi(m): 12:06am On Jul 24, 2020
ThuGnificenX:
Ehailing in Port Harcourt for now is stressless... Not a single security or money draining outfits on the road. No vio, no road safety, hardly any police or touts to harass you. The task force sef prefer to molest local taxi riders, they don't even know anything called ehailing grin grin grin

Y'all in Lagos have the balls of steel. I don't think I'll survive a day ehailing in lagos. I respect you guys alot... E go be

Port Harcourt touts and security outfits go soon open eye. Na just time. Watch and see
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 12:29am On Jul 24, 2020
UcLloyd:

You can do rush hour cb cb(cabu cabu), 5am-7am before the Lagos roads vampires resume work and 5pm-7/8pm to avoid Lagos road night zombies. With that, you can earn little and get ready for world of no mans land (Sona) e-hailing proper. 1luv!

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 2:59am On Jul 24, 2020
Found this piece on Twitter from a former Uber driver, its very interesting and appealing to read, perhaps, we can storm the thread to drop our experiences too...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeankahP: 6:36am On Jul 24, 2020
funshelite:
[color=#000099][/color
I read and learnt alot about different people's experience in e-hailing , twas a good read

Check it

Many thanks chief. I had a good laugh �

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 6:54am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 6:58am On Jul 24, 2020
Toyota corolla 2004 toks for sale 1.750m, buyer will just fix the passenger fender.
Everything is working fine
For more enquires

Notice

Car has been sold I repeat the car has been sold
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 7:01am On Jul 24, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Bros you go do hire purchase?
30k per week?
grin

Gentlelife50 shebi you be gentleman I go collect 500k per week cos nah you grin cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:24am On Jul 24, 2020
Unable to det destination on bolt....HELP

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThuGnificenX: 7:54am On Jul 24, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Port Harcourt touts and security outfits go soon open eye. Na just time. Watch and see
that ain't happening. The touts here na oil money dem dey find no be road side change. Maybe the security outfits but I doubt that cos its hard to tell who is bolt and who is private.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThuGnificenX: 7:57am On Jul 24, 2020
kalex0:

Hello bro,
I will love to come to PH for this e-hailing business.

What is the average I can make in a week?

What is the accommodation like please??

Is uber or bolt over there at PH?
I don't work everyday, but on average u can net above 15k daily. Na positioning. For accommodation, ph right now is far better than Lagos, u get the value for your money. Houses here are cheap and cost of living is relatively lower than Lagos. Forget the stories of old, 300 naira meal can get you by on a daily. The best thing about ehailing here is that no distractions whatsoever. The roads are good too in the most part.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:59am On Jul 24, 2020
Ogataxi:

don't think my PM works bro..Maybe you could drop your WhatsApp number so I text u
I get something to ask u..abeg watsap me here 08121680787

(1) (2) (3) ... (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Barbiturate(m), Doris4ever(m), lorhema(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.