Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4815654 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) ... (5704) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
Blinking44:

Hi,
I would like to discuss this Uber business with you,
I need help handling my own.
If you don't mind,
Kindly tell me how to reach you,
Thanks.

Zero eight zero 6040 eight one three two

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by promskid28: 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
abitafah:
A poll on weekly remittance was done in a group I belong to and the least of the options was 20k. Surprisingly, guys started asking why option of15k is not there. These are guys that make feel like i'm lazy whenever I see their weekly earnings.

Pls add me to the group
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
lexylexy:

Oya teach us na. All I get is 'trip already taken'.
Lol. Now u re talking, shoot me an email I will take u by hand and teach u step by step on how to become a master on indriver. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
radautoworks:

Well damn... One of the only two days in my life I ever wore makeup.. too much

Lucky you... grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
Somehow I fall for this again Sha. Yesterday end ride before getting to ikorodu bustop cos rider said na transfer and no card ATM or cash with him. He do the magic transfer to me nothing show for my app police men dey tear for me to leave were I parked so no much choice. Till today other transfer don enter my guy own no enter even though he do every for my eyes. And pickup na iyano sashi road to ikorodu bustop 5450. He drop 1450 cos I say I get to to buy fuel going back. 4000 enter voice mail. Bolt.
The guy number even though I feel na confirm dagbo the guy do me. +2349036572117
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abraolas1: 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
jpworld:

Zero eight zero 6040 eight one three two

I quote you on one of your old thread you didnt reply

will chat you up then

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
Crvrider:
@jpworld, there you have it. She ain't fat, she's chubby and pweety.

The one with the most contagious smile, exuding so much love, confidence, strength, the list is endless
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
Here you have it.
You can question their authority to ransack your car or harass your passengers .Stay vigilant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tobipapa01: 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
abitafah:
A poll on weekly remittance was done in a group I belong to and the least of the options was 20k. Surprisingly, guys started asking why option of15k is not there. These are guys that make feel like i'm lazy whenever I see their weekly earnings.

Kindly add me to the group boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
ncnerio:
Somehow I fall for this again Sha. Yesterday end ride before getting to ikorodu bustop cos rider said na transfer and no card ATM or cash with him. He do the magic transfer to me nothing show for my app police men dey tear for me to leave were I parked so no much choice. Till today other transfer don enter my guy own no enter even though he do every for my eyes. And pickup na iyano sashi road to ikorodu bustop 5450. He drop 1450 cos I say I get to to buy fuel going back. 4000 enter voice mail. Bolt.
The guy number even though I feel na confirm dagbo the guy do me. +2349036572117
Sorry bro. I think henceforth we should stop allowing them go until we get credit alert. With that they will stop this nonsense. That’s how I told some yahoo guys that if I no see alert no one leave. Na so guys bring cash give me. This thief never pay me my 4k since 3 weeks now. He even block me. 08126386192

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
Chai! I'm in pains right now, so no matter how conny man sabi reach, he go fall mugu one day... Had to part with 2k this night, over confidence really nailed me, my last trip was Ard 8 30 from Onike to Randle, I was just feeling cool waiting for traffic to reduce not minding the time cheesy chai! I chop uber bonus, police collect em for my hand with 600 naira interest grin it is well

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:12am On Aug 20, 2020
pope191:

I'll go an paste you number under ikeja bridge Las Las and write " call this number if you are looking for job under it". Let's bet!
Lolzzzzzzzzz...e pain am!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:13am On Aug 20, 2020
Gentlelife50:
Nobody be saint, even some of here used random numbers as tin during Uber registration.
Felix was being real
Bless you brother man.

Say no to hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:33am On Aug 20, 2020
Felicity0001:

I'm in.
When no made thia post I never knew something was seriously going on in the thread.

I'd been very busy with other pressing issue plus an accident is had on Friday, a jeep ran into my car damaging my right headlamp and fender. Las Las na "oga abeg" end am. I didn't want to bug my boss for anything since I knew it's a 3rd party insurance the car has so I'd to take money from my rent almost 20k to fix the car spending all my day in ladipo on Saturday.

Coming here yesterday only to see how the forum had been turned into a court room with some self acclaim billionaire acting stupid and foolish dragging a fellow's wife on a 1960 tarred road. Only posterity will judge you.

Even one 1diot that has been an antagonist to mama radautoworks is now stylishly applying to be a sugar boy. How shameless people can be. Oga face you fish pond business for ur village else you'll return back via the lagoon waters. To before warn is to before arm.

I glad I was absent while all these played, because on the norms ne I don't like getting involve on controversies like this but its good every thing has been sorted out but I hope the lesson is not just for the accused alone but for everyone.

Lets all try to avoid hanging our panties on public lines. And May God not make us see trouble that will make us hang out panties in public lines.

Blessings to all my fans and good people here.

One love!!

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 20, 2020

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:40am On Aug 20, 2020
k2wise:

Why call him a coward because his neighbors don't know he drives on uber? Uber is not his full time job, must everyone know your side hustle? I drove on uber when uber started operation whenever I close from work late, even some of my close friends don't believe it when I mention it today because they know my job is stressful enough.
I didn't call him a coward plz read my statement well instead of putting fingers in my mouth.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:51am On Aug 20, 2020
Felicity0001:

Lolzzzzzzzzz...e pain am!

See boss, tell Uber to allow set destination at any time, they should remove that thing that is not making their service to be stable anytime one want to set destination... it makes no sense that one will work from morning till 8pm and you can't pick just one choice trip of your will.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dzeph1: 1:57am On Aug 20, 2020
Please I'm still in need of Sienna o anyone with link or info please help
My digit
Zero 9 zero 5 two 5 one 5 eight 7 eight
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 2:22am On Aug 20, 2020
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

Are you interested and in need of the following :

1.New Vehicle Registration.
2.New Motorcycle /Tricycle Registration.
3.Registration of Existing Plate Number.
4.Collection of Tinted Permit.
5.Change of Ownership.
6.Renewal of Vehicle Particulars.
7.Vehicle Third Party Insurance.
8.Plate Number Replacement.
9.Local Government Papers.
10.Change of Vehicle Engine.
11. New Driver's License
12.Driver's License Renewal.
13.Plate Number Customization.
14.Dealership Plate Number.
15.Road Worthiness Certificate Collection /Renewal.

Guaranty you Genuine Documentations and Quality Service.

For more information & enquiries visit /contact :

Call: 08033539981
WhatsApp : 08182880902

carpapers.com.ng

Office Address: Ministry of Transportation
VIO OFFICE
OWODE ONIRIN BUS STOP
OPPOSITE OWODE ONIRIN MARKET
ALONG IKORODU ROAD LAGOS
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spotball(m): 3:17am On Aug 20, 2020
Good morning, please I want to know if I can register a 2007 yaris hatchback for Uber/bolt services.
I was told by a friend that as long as it has 4 doors it is ok. I don't know if he is correct
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 5:30am On Aug 20, 2020
The way Uber block drivers eh , I don’t understand ... the last time I was warned my cancellation was at 5percent and it’s still at 5 percent only for me to wake up that I have been deactivated . Out of a total of 108 trips , completed is 103 and canceled is 5 and I was deactivated , please does riders cancellation affect drivers , the only two times I recollect canceling , I made sure I got to the pick up point and waited for 5 mins , I even made sure the rider wasn’t charged oo. I don’t understand Uber these days to be honest

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 6:14am On Aug 20, 2020
knytred:
The way Uber block drivers eh , I don’t understand ... the last time I was warned my cancellation was at 5percent and it’s still at 5 percent only for me to wake up that I have been deactivated . Out of a total of 108 trips , completed is 103 and canceled is 5 and I was deactivated , please does riders cancellation affect drivers , the only two times I recollect canceling , I made sure I got to the pick up point and waited for 5 mins , I even made sure the rider wasn’t charged oo. I don’t understand Uber these days to be honest

Try sending them a mail...
It might be a system glitch ...
You very sure it's coz of LOW cancellation you got deactivatd for? Coz it's so weird...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 6:15am On Aug 20, 2020
spotball:
Good morning, please I want to know if I can register a 2007 yaris hatchback for Uber/bolt services.
I was told by a friend that as long as it has 4 doors it is ok. I don't know if he is correct

Abeg make una help respond to this....

Izzou
Pope191
Gentlelife50
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 6:31am On Aug 20, 2020
ncnerio:

There’s a filling station at the roundabout, why you no clear there?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 6:34am On Aug 20, 2020
Felicity0001:

a jeep ran into my car damaging my right headlamp and fender. Las Las na "oga abeg" end am.

One love!!

This are the type of drivers that will send u back to ur village.

They will most likely damage ur car and claim someone else hit them. How did a jeep hit your right headlamp and front bomber?

Was the jeep revising on the highway?

And someone driving a jeep will damage ur car and be begging u, without begging with at least 50% of the damaged fee?

The jeep is it range rover they use for towing vehicle?

This are most likely lies u might have concocted to tell the owner, since owner is in nairaland.

My broda repent, lies wont take u anywhere, half a decade more, u will be 50.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:40am On Aug 20, 2020
Hybrid600:

Izzou
Pope191
Gentlelife50

The last time I checked, Uber don't accept such car, I don't know about Bolt.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 6:53am On Aug 20, 2020
jpworld:

They will most likely damage ur car and claim someone else hit them. How did a jeep hit your right headlamp and front bomber?

And someone driving a jeep will damage ur car and be begging u, without begging with at least 50% of the damaged fee?

This are most likely lies u might have concocted to tell the owner, since owner is in nairaland.

How you'll jump into conclusions is surprising...
Were you there when it happened to know that all he's mentioned are lies?
Shuuuu!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 6:54am On Aug 20, 2020
pope191:

The last time I checked, Uber don't accept such car, I don't know about Bolt.
CC: spotball

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 6:57am On Aug 20, 2020
Hybrid600:

Izzou
Pope191
Gentlelife50

This car is too small for the job. Both Uber and bolt won’t accept the car.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 7:01am On Aug 20, 2020
Ghost1994:

This car is too small for the job. Both Uber and bolt won’t accept the car.

CC: spotball
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 7:02am On Aug 20, 2020
jpworld:

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 7:04am On Aug 20, 2020
I did too, they said it high and I should forget driving with them but I can give a driver my car .. I tire

Hybrid600:

Try sending them a mail...
It might be a system glitch ...
You very sure it's coz of LOW cancellation you got deactivatd for? Coz it's so weird...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) ... (5704) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.