Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3004) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4751971 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) (3005) (3006) (3007) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
odimbannamdi:

What if it was just 50% of the total sum? And the intended driver partner would be the one to recommend or provide the car to be bought and also suggest his preferred payment timeline?

Would it be worthwhile?

This would only work if his suggested timeline aligns with the owner’s timeline also. Suggesting the car to be bought seems like a reasonable Consideration, seeing as it is going to be his in the long run.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
Dovehorizon:

Lolz, that route u wanna take, trust me I would be the last person to fight dirty with you. Nahhh, that's not my forte.
I dont hide behind my keypad to do that, incase u wanna put your money where your mouth is, let's meet at a designated place. Set the time and I will be there.

Jonaith hotel sangotedo, you can meet me 6pm.

As a middle man car dealer, don't go and borrow car to come and shine ooo.

So BTW what are u coming to discuss with me? Ugly Bombi? How to write a contract? Or show me ur level?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
Its been a crazy week since on Monday. Reached out to madam radu and gazzuzz, even went to visit a mechanic I met on nairaland who diagnosed that I had to change the throttle body of my car. After trying two throttle body and the entire day in his shop with no solution other than he saying I have to change all my coils and plug, I had to leave bittered and angry for wasting my time.

Got a connect to meet with a rewire at oyingbo who charged me 18k to solve my cars predicament. I thought that was entirely outrageous. Anyways, got to oyingbo non the less but decided to meet a random rewire guy, took a chance on the guy. He had no fancy equipment, or fancy shop. He was just a guy in a shackle called a shop, or did he!?

Guess what in less than an hour this guy was done with only his screw driver with flexible copper wire attached to the bottom end.

He asked me to turn on the engine and viola the multiple misfiring had disappeared. The only thing he did was to service my cars vtc oil control solenoid.

I tried two throttle bodies
My cars entire coils and plug was written off (thank God I didn't listen to the mech)
I was asked to pay 18k by a rewire who thought himself as a god

for something a kazeem used 5k and under 1hr to fix.

See image of the culprit below:

20 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
nitigriti:

Call Bolaji 0802 297 8408. He is a genius. His workshop is in Akoka area.

Thanks mate. Saw this late but issue has been resolved.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

I've a kazeem whonis good at what he does, I can vouche for him... Dele by name and you can only meet him at his workshop Ladipo.

Let me know if you'd like me forward his contact to you. I can talk to him not to collect workmanship from you but after 1week of work done.

Thanks. Appreciate. Issue already resolved. Was at oyingbo today.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
Crvrider:
Its been a crazy week since on Monday. Reached out to madam radu and gazzuzz, even went to visit a mechanic I met on nairaland who diagnosed that I had to change the throttle body of my car. After trying two throttle body and the entire day in his shop with no solution other than he saying I have to change all my coils and plug, I had to leave bittered and angry for wasting my time.

Got a connect to meet with a rewire at oyingbo who charged me 18k to solve my cars predicament. I thought that was entirely outrageous. Anyways, got to oyingbo non the less but decided to meet a random rewire guy, took a chance on the guy. He had no fancy equipment, or fancy shop. He was just a guy in a shackle called a shop, or did he!?

Guess what in less than an hour this guy was done with only his screw driver with flexible copper wire attached to the bottom end.

He asked me to turn on the engine and viola the multiple misfiring had disappeared. The only thing he did was to service my cars vtc oil control solenoid.

My cars entire coils and plug was written off (thank God I didn't listen to the mech)

Edit that, you did not reach out to me, if you did this is a 5min job for me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrHeff(m): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

boss good afternoon. Please is corolla 07-09 a good car for uber on hire purchase? How is the maintenance cost like? Should I go for the 03-04 instead?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
Crvrider:

Abeg gimme him number

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
tongue

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
Crvrider:

Thanks. Appreciate. Issue already resolved. Was at oyingbo today.
Nice.

So what was the issue and how was it resolved?

Kindly share for people to learn for future sake.

pkele... At least you can now fire down without any fear of car breaking down on a highway
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
Crvrider:

Wow! This is nice...

I always say, "to use motor no hard, na mechanic make am hard" gringringrin

May God always direct us to those that has the solution to our problems

As many that desire it can say amen.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

I think he quoted you in his post earlier but missed typed your moniker. Instead of using @ GAZZUZZ he used @gazzuzz, probably reason you didn't get notified.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jahmarsh: 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
izzou:

They just need a neat interior, clean body, working AC and stereo, seatbelt, vehicle particulars and lights.

They don't care if it has na absorber or not

Thank you.

I'm sorry for asking too much question o boss.

I want to give out car on HP, what will i ask the driver to bring. Like someone i don't know o. What are the things to bring to wntrust the car in his hand. I know you not into HP but if you got idea.

Felicity0001 please help too
Jpworld to the world
what to do?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
MrHeff:
boss abeg, which car model and year you dey drive? looking for a solid car
Accord 04. Go for Civic 03-05

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
jahmarsh:

Thank you.

I'm sorry for asking too much question o boss.

I want to give out car on HP, what will i ask the driver to bring. Like someone i don't know o. What are the things to bring to wntrust the car in his hand. I know you not into HP but if you got idea.

Felicity0001 please help too
Jpworld to the world
what to do?
You can ask for a down payment since you don't know him from Adam.

Ask for Maybe 1 or 2 verifiable guarantors.

Get a well anticipated contract outline mutually btw you and him.

With these you're good to go.

Outside that.
The car you're giving out on HP is it a tok or not?
Just asking for a friends ohgrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
Guys, I don cause small wahala for legend hotel at Thomas estate .. hahahahha. Koko be say my #1850 don show.. them de hotel 4 days now dem never pay.
The guy babe don break TV join.. I go leave dem waka. My own money don show.. after 30 minutes madness my money don show.. this lekki girls and guys are thieves.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
nwizu042:
Guys, I don cause small wahala for legend hotel.. hahahahha. Koko be say my #1850 don show.. them de hotel 4 days now dem never pay.
The guy babe don break TV join.. I go leave dem waka. My own money don show.. after 30 minutes madness my money don show.. this lekki girls and guys are thieves.

Boyfriend don slap receptionist, dem don beat the boyfriend sotay dem don drag am out. Baby de cry, boyfriend face don swell up finish (4 boys effect)
Broken tv, glass cups etc.
Dem de list am for am.
I am here till a trip comes in...
grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
nwizu042:
Guys, I don cause small wahala for legend hotel at Thomas estate .. hahahahha. Koko be say my #1850 don show.. them de hotel 4 days now dem never pay.

Baba drop the gist nah grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
Good day house

Kindly link me with a reliable contact....

I need to replace my Toyota car sensor ......the car broke down around lasu....we had to pay to park it a compound. Hoping to get the sensor on Monday.

The rewire said its sensor....the car rolls as if it's starting but will not catch .

Kindly help with price idea
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
IFSHR:
Good day house

Kindly link me with a reliable contact....

I need to replace my Toyota car sensor ......the car broke down around lasu....we had to pay to park it a compound. Hoping to get the sensor on Monday.

The rewire said its sensor....the car rolls as if it's starting but will not catch .

Kindly help with price idea

There should be somewhere around there where u could get the sensor nah. Spare part market don dey open on Saturdays now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
Oluwabengz:

Baba drop the gist nah grin

I go drop am.. right now, money first. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jahmarsh: 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

You can ask for a down payment since you don't know him from Adam.

Ask for Maybe 1 or 2 verifiable guarantors.

Get a well anticipated contract outline mutually btw you and him.

With these you're good to go.

Outside that.
The car you're giving out on HP is it a tok or not?
Just asking for a friends ohgrin

Is not o cheesy cheesy
Asking for a friend too grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
Oluwabengz:

There should be somewhere around there where u could get the sensor nah. Spare part market don dey open on Saturdays now.

I changed it not up to two month...so would like to get it from a reliable link
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrHeff(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
coker007:
The past 10 pages have been incredible, they've been an eye-opener isn't it?.....you feel this is just great people are making money they're chopping alone and shouting enu gbe!!!

You sef reason am, how person go talk say 5h too much to chop a day, gala is 50bucks and 2 alone is not enough for a whole day, plantain chips is 100 naira and 1 is obviously not enough for a whole day even Sprite, coke or biggie drinks can't do you for a whole day all these added together is 4h and be reminded that quantity is not quality, even if you dedicate time to eat at iya ibasira you're wasting quality time you could use getting real orders. Me personally I don't eat anything just so I can meet all my personal Targets but to say 5h is too much to chow?.....Bros I don't understand what you're running on. My advice eat fruits high in calories and proteins they don't digest as fast as carbs and are nutritious but Don't do milk and beans they have more carbs than proteins, except it's full cream milk (expensive shit)

Secondly, some people have just been receiving miracles from eledumare left right and centre because na only you him create.... lemme cast hypocrites here.......IF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE BOLT RIDER ACCOUNT YOU USE TO ORDER RIDES AND YOU ACCEPT THEM WITH YOUR DRIVER ACCOUNT JUST TO BEAT THE CAMPAIGNS, PUT DOWN YOUR HAND...... just as I thought, there's no miracle anywhere you're just street smart and all the same you're a fraud (it's blatantly told on bolt driver training)

Moreover, if you use kazeem oju-elegba or autoworks workshop there would definitely be a difference between the two and if you don't know this you don't know value and quality but all the same sha it's always advisable to go for the one your pocket can cover.....someone once told me: THE PURPOSE OF GETTING MONEY IS TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS, IF YOU HAVE MONEY BUT AREN'T SOLVING ANY PROBLEMS RELATED TO YOU OR NOT THEN THAT FELLOW IS DEAD.....this is one of the reasons we grind everyday (very deep stuff when he told me with his mouth). No one ever says it is the tools that he used that were faulty, it is always the person using the faulty tools that is blamed, therefore ensure you're using the right tools for the right job to avoid stories that touch

Finally, we're here attacking each other when we should be with one voice....these prices are too low GADDAMN!!!! Lekki phase 1 to ajah price range: 1500-2100 wtf?!!!.......we all know there are eavesdroppers here why not let them know wetin dey sup....to be clean in this grind is tuff and if you're here trying to claim baba nla won on someone's shaft then I'm sorry we don't deserve you here.

One day e go pay no give up......GBAYI ORE!!!!

Hello sir. Sorry to disturb. I saw this post and guessed you are a rider. Please i would like to ask a few questions about it. I am a first timer who wants to go into a hire purchase partnership with a sponsor and i am trying to make proper findings so i do not get into a deal that will choke me. Please how is the business generally? Is it viable? How much can one make daily if one works hard/smart? How much is a good amount to remit weekly to my sponsor that will be convenient for both of us? I am thinking of using a 2008 corolla, will it be a good idea economically and maintenance wise? or do you have any idea of a better car to use? Your soonest answer would be most appreciated. Thank you so much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrHeff(m): 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
kodred:

Bros you too dey lie! Kai! If you’ve not driven for over 6 months like you claim, bolt will not ask you to do 20 trips fri/sat. What you will get is reactivation bonus.

Even gentlelife that doesn’t drive that much but still drives is asked to complete 17 trips. How your own come take pass person wey still dey drive at least?

Hello boss. Sorry to disturb. I saw this post and guessed you are a rider. Please i would like to ask a few questions about it. I am a first timer who wants to go into a hire purchase partnership with a sponsor and i am trying to make proper findings so i do not get into a deal that will choke me. Please how is the business generally? Is it viable? How much can one make daily if one works hard/smart? How much is a good amount to remit weekly to my sponsor that will be convenient for both of us? I am thinking of using a 2008 corolla, will it be a good idea economically and maintenance wise? or do you have any idea of a better car to use? Your soonest answer would be most appreciated. Thank you so much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrHeff(m): 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
lol make una no vex sey i dey ask multiple people. trying to get a general opinion so i can know what to tell my sponsor
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
hillso7:

Nothing serious, just asked to confirm the post which I couldn't locate the page because it far. But I was well attended to.

They even helped to check the system if the owner of the DL I found visited the place or not.

Oh! Me sef to find it na problem lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
Crvrider:

Glad you got it solved. Trying to figure this out remotely was not going to work. I thought you would take advantage of the free diag
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blinking44: 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
Toyota Matrix 06 Toks still available for H/P.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
Blinking44:
Toyota Matrix 06 Toks still available for H/P.

You may want to post more details for the deal to get a suitor easily and a contact as well

(1) (2) (3) ... (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) (3005) (3006) (3007) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Welz(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.