Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4746089 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newk007(m): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2020
izzou:

Abort mission oh

Agbara is very bad. But if the money is worth it,..... cool

Also set aside a particular amount for washing the car...E must
RED

Over red dey worry am...

Went to beta glass few weeks back.... Menh... I pity d car

Red red red

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 9:21am On Oct 01, 2020
izzou:

Abort mission oh

Agbara is very bad. But if the money is worth it,..... cool

Also set aside a particular amount for washing the car...E must
RED

Personal trip, can’t abort. Mission must be completed.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wave1(m): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2020
Please, whats the issue with American spec?
Slickleo:

Car very rugged, engine block is aluminum, ground clearance is low but wit bigger tyre and suspension been stiffer it will survive and also needs an engr dat knows it not any kazeem, be careful with the American spec
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2020
Babadee1900:
750,000 fixed
Is that Honda Accord?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 10:49am On Oct 01, 2020
Eizenburg:
Good morning y’all. How’s the road to Agbara? Would be going through Igando.

Good to go just make sure ur papers are correct and wen u get to any bad spot slow very good down cos there pothole there is not tire and shock friendly�
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2020
Pls am in need of big daddy for uber and car hire at the airport... Pls anyone with a car either for rental or hire purchase
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2020
One useless truck driver just yank off my side mirror cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
eyinola:
One useless truck driver just yank off my side mirror cool
na their way...... Na u go dey careful if u no wan spoil ur car... cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
Gosh!!!!......

I need a car on rentals
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
bolabiyi:
na their way...... Na u go dey careful if u no wan spoil ur car... cool

Last month I was trying to avoid hit the korope dat entered my front along lekki epe express way, that's how I shift away and my back door receive this scratch from a truck, dude did not even stop, I drove to the front and pull over to stay in his front, right or wrong let him even act like a human... he was just driving twords me as if nothings is blocking his way, nobody borrow me sense before I Japaa, does guys don't care, one just have to avoid them.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
InDriver celebrates Naija at 60.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
wave1:
Please, whats the issue with American spec?
Avoid 2007, instead go for 2009 up, do research
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
Money is good, I repeat money is good.

Babe wants to leave, guy tells her if you leave that will be the end. She first form and was like start the trip which I quickly did. Baba entered his car and left. I drove off but mid way babe was like let’s go back.

Who no like better thing? In zlatan’s voice grin

The end.......

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
davit:
InDriver celebrates Naija at 60.

Boss bolt is calling u...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
Eizenburg:

Personal trip, can’t abort. Mission must be completed.
I went to ijanikin last weekend. Road is manageable up to ijanikin, I don't know about beyond
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medidress: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
I want a driver that stays within Isolo...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
I sray around iyana ipaja ... Pls i need a car for rental or hire purchase... Guarantor are in lagos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
brogxy:

O boy calm down and fi ara buruku bale.
You just gave the naive rider a negative experience about the e-hailing.

There is always a first timer which the rider happened to be, and you could have explained to the him that he could only request when he is ready, and politely ask him to cancel the request.

All these your attitude reek of an immature adult that still needs training.
Nonsense
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wave1(m): 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
Crack block engine and rear arm control?
Slickleo:

Avoid 2007, instead go for 2009 up, do research
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
Felicity0001:

May it never b welllll wit me felicity0001!

Here you go again!
I would still implore you to fara buruku bale!

[img]https://media./images/b5416ecf89b63ba3d5e42a427eab4da9/tenor.gif[/img]

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
jaymejate:

God! This is sad.

With the accident, and not remitting any thing per week as stated in the contract or agreement (which is a must), your friend have defaulted the agreement and the agreement shall be determined and vehicle recovered EXCEPT it was stated in the agreement that "in the case of severe accident, the hirer can be graced to stop paying till the vehicle is repaired and fully restored" or something related to that clause sha, but i doubt it would be there.

Now it will take God and a good owner to pardon the hirer due to the "accident". But this owner in question is not. You have to plead with the owner or raise anything up to 600k. The owner might reconsider.

God will help you

False!!!

Let driver report the case to the police stating everything that happened, police will arrest the owner and take the car to station, owner will bail himself then let the complainant ask the IPO to charge the case to court i.e if the DPO is unable to settle the matter amicably. Im very certain court will rule in favor of thw driver provided he hasn't bridge the contract. There're laws guilding HP in court.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilkech(m): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
Felicity0001:

May it never b welllll wit u!

Felicity nooooooo, why naw undecided

Why must you post such words? Just because he reproached you for the way you acted towards that fresh jjc rider?

Kai! Baba... Abeg calm down ooh. I hope you don’t act like this in reality oh, please let it be just on nairaland here that you make this types post just to make people engage you. I remember when you told izzou that you post 50% story and 50% truths here.

Please let this one be among the numerous “stories” you usually dish out here. Also please try to reduce the way you confront individuals on the internet.

Peace bro.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
donfortune48:

Jpworld for fleet owners' president.
O to ge for Dru23.
I'm really getting confuse on whom to cast my vote on right nowgrin cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
Life no balance.
At all.

How do I un-see the things I have seen today + un-hear the things I have heard today.?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
Duke111:

Good to go just make sure ur papers are correct and wen u get to any bad spot slow very good down cos there pothole there is not tire and shock friendly�
Thanks. Road wasn’t it at all, the recent rains didn’t help too.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
Felicity0001:

False!!!

Let driver report the case to the police stating everything that happened, police will arrest the owner and take the car to station, owner will bail himself then let the complainant ask the IPO to charge the case to court i.e if the DPO is unable to settle the matter amicably. Im very certain court will rule in favor of thw driver provided he hasn't bridge the contract. There're laws guilding HP in court.

Then that's better na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
brogxy:

Here you go again!
I would still implore you to fara buruku bale!

[img]https://media./images/b5416ecf89b63ba3d5e42a427eab4da9/tenor.gif[/img]

Firstly, I'm against the "it shall not be well..." blah blah blah talks but i must say, from the initial, the source of this, if you read it well, Felicity0001 actually addressed the rider very well.

He was angry but He didn't show it, he even sent a message to the rider advising him to check the rules and regulation and also welcoming the rider to Uber

He did nothing bad and i see no reason for you to say "fara buruku bale", he didn't show anger. At least from his post.

At least he no push the rider into the car by force and go drop am for Third Mainland Bridge. Bro Felicity, i no enter you o. grin grin grin

He did quite well to be honest.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
[quote author=Slickleo post=94486603]

Car very rugged, engine block is aluminum, ground clearance is low but wit bigger tyre and suspension been stiffer it will survive and also needs an engr dat knows it not any kazeem, be careful with the American spec
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
Slickleo:

America spec cars are usually very good ... whether na kazzem or shop mechanic, the point here is to get a mechanic that knows what he or she is doing........And car owners also need to take responsibility when it comes maintenance.... When majority of car owners are using wrong oil and water instead of coolant etc ....nothing do USA spec cars I beg

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
Felicity0001:

I'm really getting confuse on whom to cast my vote on right nowgrin cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Tochex101(m), Barbiturate(m), elyte89 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.