Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3040) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4748027 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3037) (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
dapotemi:

Thank you everyone, for the advice and offer.

I have presented all advice and the offer to the driver, and also introduce him to this thread.

He will be meeting his partner tomorrow (partner call for a meeting).

I ask him to let partner present his solution first before ACTING ON " our advice and offer".

Thank you once again.

Nice one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
VIO on Eko bridge shocked

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
dru23:

Nobody dey look for my trouble that is why memes no dey o.. It has been boring self to be honest, I get too many memes hidden in the vault... I just dey look for person to use am for ..... Na oyel I dey sell now, wetin make I end am with o.. My next shipment go arrive soon self, we dey prepare for Xmas sells o...
My spare tyre dey always go soft inside booth, which oyel will you recommend to make it stop grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
chillex8:
VIO on Eko bridge shocked

Boss u dey sure say no b photography b ur calling lyk dis grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
pope191:

Boss u dey sure say no b photography b ur calling lyk dis grin
Lol. No be only one road enter market na wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
jahmarsh:
Hello everyone.

I need a car on rentals 25k guaranteed with no problems. A new driver.
Kindly help.

You can please call me on 0 9 0 3 6 7 8 7 3 5 1. You can send a message via WhatsApp too.
Thank you so much

There are people who are ready to work and if you'd be so kind to help
if you were in Abuja....would av gotten you one.
Goodluck though.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
jpworld:

They're not serious.

There might be more to the story.

Reason I don't like contributing to issues like this especially when we haven't heard from the 2nd party.

Something similar happened some weeks back.

Was at Uber Office, Marryland when a young guy walked up to me seeking for a car to drive on uber that he's been driving f9r almost 4 yrs. What happened to the car you where using before now I asked.

"It HP 2010 corolla I collected it about 2yrs ago and have paid 1.9m out of 2.5m. Sometimes I pay owner even 50k weekly just to own the car quickly, I've all of my payment receipts, never missed a week without paying. Changed engine once. Owner just came out from thw blue and said he's not doing again. After all pleading wasn't bearing fruit he then went to the police station. Till then I meet him car was still in the station". Thats according to him.

Guy collected my contact because I offered to assist him get a good lawyer...

When I got home and was discussing with wifi, I later got to noticed that guy must have cooked up that lie... Till now I haven't received any call from him.

Its good to hear from both parties b4 one can comment on issues like this.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
newk007:

Dru any time any day, even in his memes man still speaks d truth and he typed less abusive words Dan self acclaimed owner of 100 cars

Lolzzz @ bolded.

Dru23 is leading oooh

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
dru23:

Nobody dey look for my trouble that is why memes no dey o.. It has been boring self to be honest, I get too many memes hidden in the vault... I just dey look for person to use am for ..... Na oyel I dey sell now, wetin make I end am with o.. My next shipment go arrive soon self, we dey prepare for Xmas sells o...

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
chillex8:

Lol. No be only one road enter market na wink

I deh feel u boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jahmarsh: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
oblozzolawrence:
if you were in Abuja....would av gotten you one.
Goodluck though.

Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
So I heard a story this week while discussing about this hustle with Someone cos me too wan start.

A rider ordered for a ride on Bolt, when the driver reach, the rider said he wanted to do offline, the driver drives Corolla, they negotiated 10k o, the man said he was going to his office for a meeting, this man really dressed well, he suited up, also with a suitcase In his hand, the guy sha carry am go the place he called office for an emergency meeting, after like 2hrs,he came out the man said he was going to a hotel, spend like an hour there, the guy sat in the reception to wait for him, then the rider said he was going to sango to buy car, the same type of corolla the driver was driving, when they got there, the rider went to the seller of the cars, meanwhile the rider was there 2days ago to tell them he was coming back to buy with his own driver, when they got there, he asked for key of the car to test run the car that his driver which Is the Bolt driver he ordered will wait till he comes back, remember the man held a suitcase him, naxo rider test run corolla go o, 1hr, 2hrs reach, the Bolt driver just ask the seller of car say him rider never still come back? And the sellers where like, isn't he your boss? Are you not his driver? He told them he is just a Bolt driver and the man booked him for offline, them sha use police arrest the Bolt driver, the driver called his partner for help, partner say did I ask you to do offline? They collected the Bolt driver corolla and still wants him to balance 350k, right now the Bolt driver still dey station. May God watches and guide all hustlers here. Let's just be careful. I remember when someone was taking about how we think they can get someone with phone number, I just dey laugh, the man wey carry car go the number he used in calling the Bolt driver no go again since that day

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
Avoid kudirat abiola way inwards obafemi awolowo way.
A 40 feet container is lying supine on the road.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2020

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
am still in need of car.... am based in lagos iyana ipaja... am good to go with hp or rental service... pls any patner should dm... thanks in anticipation
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Noble3264: 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
Can a peugeot 307 be used for uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
hefelove:
So I heard a story this week while discussing about this hustle with Someone cos me too wan start.

A rider ordered for a ride on Bolt, when the driver reach, the rider said he wanted to do offline, the driver drives Corolla, they negotiated 10k o, the man said he was going to his office for a meeting, this man really dressed well, he suited up, also with a suitcase In his hand, the guy sha carry am go the place he called office for an emergency meeting, after like 2hrs,he came out the man said he was going to a hotel, spend like an hour there, the guy sat in the reception to wait for him, then the rider said he was going to sango to buy car, the same type of corolla the driver was driving, when they got there, the rider went to the seller of the cars, meanwhile the rider was there 2days ago to tell them he was coming back to buy with his own driver, when they got there, he asked for key of the car to test run the car that his driver which Is the Bolt driver he ordered will wait till he comes back, remember the man held a suitcase him, naxo rider test run corolla go o, 1hr, 2hrs reach, the Bolt driver just ask the seller of car say him rider never still come back? And the sellers where like, isn't he your boss? Are you not his driver? He told them he is just a Bolt driver and the man booked him for offline, them sha use police arrest the Bolt driver, the driver called his partner for help, partner say did I ask you to do offline? They collected the Bolt driver corolla and still wants him to balance 350k, right now the Bolt driver still dey station. May God watches and guide all hustlers here. Let's just be careful. I remember when someone was taking about how we think they can get someone with phone number, I just dey laugh, the man wey carry car go the number he used in calling the Bolt driver no go again since that day

This story wan be like Nollywood movie, but things dey happen for this country. grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jahmarsh: 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hello everyone.

I need a car on rentals 25k guaranteed with no problems. A new driver.
Kindly help.

You can please call me on 0 9 0 3 6 7 8 7 3 5 1. You can send a message via WhatsApp too.
Thank you

If you are also have a link with someone who needs a driver on rentals. A good person though cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Una too dey watch ZeeWorld Channel, how can someone test run a car without an attendant with him in the car. Sounds like an episode In "Twist of fate" Indian drama.

I no dey drink your zobo, I will manage my pure water.

hefelove:

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
chucsmoore:

This story wan be like Nollywood movie, but things dey happen for this country. grin
bro, in dis life if u waka well, u go see chicken wey get hunch back.. cool

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
MrMan78:
Una too dey watch ZeeWorld Channel, how can someone test run a car without an attendant with him in the car. Sounds like an episode In "Twist of fate" Indian drama.

You don't have to open everything. Just pretend say na true life story

Mod: but anything can happen. It's called life smiley

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
MrMan78:

Lol, as dem tell me naxo I talk am here, maybe because they felt the driver and car was there
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
chucsmoore:

He happen bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
hefelove:

Lol, as dem tell me naxo I talk am here, maybe because they felt the driver and car was there

You suppose con add salt and Maggi knor join grin
Show us video of the driver in police custody and the rider request wey he converted to offline. We can start investigation from there.

Oya Continue..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Moonie: 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
Great forum!

Hi Moderators and everyone here, my organization is studying the Nigerian logistics and supply chain industry and we would really love to hear customer and business pain points.

So if you order things online, please tell us your pain points using the link below:

https://forms.gle/Jj6G51u3MXQ3pscU6

Alternatively, If you are in Nigeria and you have an e-commerce business or sell online using any of the following channels:

WhatsApp
Instagram
Facebook
Your website or any other e-commerce website,

We would like to know your business logistics pain points. Please tell us some of them using the link below. Thank you!

https://forms.gle/UwrxqnqeAZdVkWES6
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
MrMan78:

You suppose con add salt and Maggi knor join grin
Show us video of the driver in police custody and the rider request wey he converted to offline. We can start investigation from there.

Oya Continue..

I said dem tell me too na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
hefelove:

I said dem tell me too na

And the person that told you is an Angel abi?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
omorkelly:

And the person that told you is an Angel abi?
I give up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
this nollywood is poorly scripted....how the driver no go raise eye brow after all this cor er corner bizz ontop 10k... am a new driver pls help my ministry...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jahmarsh: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
God will help the Driver. Anyone could be in such situation since one believes offline trips are good.

But still, Please i still need a car o. God will help you as you help me get one. Never back down cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
hefelove:

The man in suit and the car dealer planned the job. It’s there way of robbing of clean Corolla on broad Day light. Cos no sensible dealer will leave a buyer to test run a car without an attendant with him. Chai it’s so painful. Baba God please fight for this bolt driver in your own way. ��

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odimbannamdi(m): 4:45am On Oct 03, 2020
Guys, please how is the Mile 2 to Alaba International route like? Or would you advise i go through Ikotun??

Urgent, please, i wan enter road.

Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3037) (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.