Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3039) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4746563 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3036) (3037) (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) (3042) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
jaymejate:

Firstly, I'm against the "it shall not be well..." blah blah blah talks but i must say, from the initial, the source of this, if you read it well, Felicity0001 actually addressed the rider very well.

He was angry but He didn't show it, he even sent a message to the rider advising him to check the rules and regulation and also welcoming the rider to Uber

He did nothing bad and i see no reason for you to say "fara buruku bale", he didn't show anger. At least from his post.

At least he no push the rider into the car by force and go drop am for Third Mainland Bridge. Bro Felicity, i no enter you o. grin grin grin

He did quite well to be honest.

Did so well that he didn't explain to the rider but ended the call abruptly because of N300?
He did so well by charging a rider that was only 300m away?... That is a dubious act.
Why didn't just ask the rider while on the call to simply cancel but decided to be dubious because of 300.
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE WAS THAT IT WAS DONE TO A NAIVE RIDER. Why take advantage of him?

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
Happy anniversary guys....this country henn...make we just dey thank God....something at hand is better than nothing...we go dey alright las las... cool

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
Felicity0001:

False!!!

Let driver report the case to the police stating everything that happened, police will arrest the owner and take the car to station, owner will bail himself then let the complainant ask the IPO to charge the case to court i.e if the DPO is unable to settle the matter amicably. Im very certain court will rule in favor of thw driver provided he hasn't bridge the contract. There're laws guilding HP in court.

Sometimes, i wonder if u really go school, abi u be uneducated like us, just they form master degree holder.

There is no criminal matter here, there is a contract, that was breach

Somebody bribing the police to do illegal job or getting involve in business matter, will put the driver in more trouble, if it backfires,police will claim you mislead them.

and mind u, if u go to police they will deceive the driver into writing false statement to enable them turn the matter to criminal matter, if owner fight back goes to higher police authority, that same police officer, will turn around and charge driver for false statement, to exonerate himself.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newk007(m): 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
brogxy:

Did so well that he didn't explain to the rider but ended the call abruptly because of N300?
He did so well by charging a rider that was only 300m away?... That is a dubious act.
Why didn't just ask the rider while on the call to simply cancel but decided to be dubious because of 300.
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE WAS THAT IT WAS DONE TO A NAIVE RIDER. Why take advantage of him?

Bros don't sugarcoat it.

Okay let's play dis scenario

Let's say dis Happened in US, and d driver cancelled after arriving and sent such message, will you say d driver is immature

To me d ans is NO

Rider made a big Mistake, driver's expectation was cut short and he messaged d rider to always read terms and conditions.

To me I will do same thing over and over again with free conscience.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
brogxy:

stop behaving and acting as if na u holy pass, because I no know wetin bro do u? He gave a sincere advice to d rider..why crucify him? Stop shebe... sadleave bro alone biko.... cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
deedee44:

I went to ijanikin last weekend. Road is manageable up to ijanikin, I don't know about beyond
Do u have an idea on the road's condition to agbara?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
dru23:

America spec cars are usually very good ... whether na kazzem or shop mechanic, the point here is to get a mechanic that knows what he or she is doing........And car owners also need to take responsibility when it comes maintenance.... When majority of car owners are using wrong oil and water instead of coolant etc ....nothing do USA spec cars I beg
I just fast forwarded to the part where you wrote oil, i know your post can never be complete without it grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
shollywendy1:

No idea. I think eizenburg went there today
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:27am On Oct 02, 2020
grin grin cheesy grin I'm OK here o
pope191:

Boss bolt is calling u...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:34am On Oct 02, 2020
deedee44:

I just fast forwarded to the part where you wrote oil, i know your post can never be complete without it grin grin

My brother, wrong use of engine oil is of the major break down of cars in Nigeria.......And it is one of the easiest and basic things car owners should be aware of
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kthug: 3:23am On Oct 02, 2020
repairpalng:
Great Phones you can use for Uber (single sim, usa used all very clean) 08137013426:

YOU WON'T GET A BETTER OFFER ELSEWHERE:

LG Stylo 4 32GB: 35K
LG Stylo 5 32GB: 45K
Motorola G7 Power: 50K
Motorola G8 Power: 60K
Google Pixel XL 128GB (Android 10): 55K
Google Pixel 2 XL 128GB (Android 10): 85K

Contact us on 08137013426 for pictures/ details. We service all these phones as well...

How far that g8 power? it interest me wellz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:40am On Oct 02, 2020
Felicity0001:

I'm really getting confuse on whom to cast my vote on right nowgrin cool

I vote Dru. Ever since he toned down the memes it's been easier to see that he does give lots of good advice on this thread... Even if it always ends with oyel grin no sarcasm at all.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 5:14am On Oct 02, 2020
radautoworks:

I vote Dru. Ever since he toned down the memes it's been easier to see that he does give lots of good advice on this thread... Even if it always ends with oyel grin no sarcasm at all.

It seems it took the fallout between him and felicity to change that, all thanks to jpworld, I like this Dru better

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hvac: 5:50am On Oct 02, 2020
jpworld:

Sometimes, i wonder if u really go school, abi u be uneducated like us, just they form master degree holder.

Somebody bribing the police to do illegal job or getting involve in business matter, will put the driver in more trouble, if it backfires,police will claim you mislead them.

and mind u, if u go to police they will deceive the driver into writing false statement to enable them turn the matter to criminal matter, if owner fight back goes to higher police authority, that same police officer, will turn around and charge driver for false statement, to exonerate himself.
You can still state your point without insulting/attacking sir...that is maturity

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 6:28am On Oct 02, 2020

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report.

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 7:03am On Oct 02, 2020
shollywendy1:

If it’s not a trip you MUST make, then you shouldn’t.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:22am On Oct 02, 2020
Eizenburg:

If it’s not a trip you MUST make, then you shouldn’t.
A wedding ceremony
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 7:58am On Oct 02, 2020
shollywendy1:

A wedding ceremony

PASS!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:59am On Oct 02, 2020
jaymejate:

Firstly, I'm against the "it shall not be well..." blah blah blah talks but i must say, from the initial, the source of this, if you read it well, Felicity0001 actually addressed the rider very well.

He was angry but He didn't show it, he even sent a message to the rider advising him to check the rules and regulation and also welcoming the rider to Uber

He did nothing bad and i see no reason for you to say "fara buruku bale", he didn't show anger. At least from his post.

At least he no push the rider into the car by force and go drop am for Third Mainland Bridge. Bro Felicity, i no enter you o. grin grin grin

He did quite well to be honest.
Dont mind the guy... Anyways I've restrive my words... It shall be well with him and his household.

Do you know Uber blocked my account for 7days because I cancelled that request? Isn't that ridiculous? And one self acclaimed nice guy is trying to lecture me on how to treat a rider well as if I where a customer attendant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jahmarsh: 10:12am On Oct 02, 2020
Hello everyone.

I need a car on rentals 25k guaranteed with no problems. A new driver.
Kindly help.

You can please call me on 0 9 0 3 6 7 8 7 3 5 1. You can send a message via WhatsApp too.
Thank you so much

There are people who are ready to work and if you'd be so kind to help
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2020
I just found the fish stolen from Abraham Adesanya roundabout grin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:17am On Oct 02, 2020
[quote author=jpworld post=94515631]

and mind u, if u go to police they will deceive the driver into writing false statement to enable them turn the matter to criminal matter, if owner fight back goes to higher police authority, that same police officer, will turn around and charge driver for false statement, to exonerate himself.[/quite]

I can see how much you fear arrest.

Sir with all due respect let me educate you from my illiterate mind. The primary duty of police is to create peace and settlement between two disgrounted fellows. And you can't approach a court of law without a police file been involve.

First there must be arrest and then a separate document for court if the police can't resolve the problem between two disgrounted people.

Why would any right thinking person allow a police officer to make them write a false statement? Or did you miss the part where I stated "put everything that happened in a statement"?

Oga, take or leave the beat and only way to settle this matter os via the police and then court. Even a lawyer needs to go through the due process and even your lawyer can settle it but a magistrate, your lawyer is only there to give you legal counsel and defend you in court base on evidence available.

Let the guy present the agreement papers lets see if he actually bridge the contract. Look provided the driver hasn't failes to remit before the accident any magistrate will rule to driver's favor because don't expect a dead man to pay his death from grave unless there's a clause that states his son or daughter will serve should death calls.

You can disagree its fine.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:23am On Oct 02, 2020
radautoworks:

In that case dru23 has 1 vote...

So dru23 for PDP while jpworld for APC

My na PDP die hard fan oooh make una no vex abeg.gringrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2020
radautoworks:

Nobody dey look for my trouble that is why memes no dey o.. It has been boring self to be honest, I get too many memes hidden in the vault... I just dey look for person to use am for ..... Na oyel I dey sell now, wetin make I end am with o.. My next shipment go arrive soon self, we dey prepare for Xmas sells o...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 11:30am On Oct 02, 2020
[quote author=Felicity0001 post=94529748][/quote]

Police can only take you to court for criminal matters. Police have no business with civil matter.

Let me give you an example, landlord cannot call police for tenant, for not paying rent, landlord can only go to court for such matter.

You can sue an individual in court for civil matter.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 11:36am On Oct 02, 2020
Please house i need advice on Toyota Prius or Honda Civic hybrid for ehailing. Want to know if they are ideal for it. I will love those that uses them to please give me their input i will be so happy. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
Felicity0001:

In that case dru23 has 1 vote...

So dru23 for PDP while jpworld for APC

My na PDP die hard fan oooh make una no vex abeg.gringrin

My Vote is for JPworld... He's the man of the people!

Vote JPWorld for
peace and tranquility
accountability
fairness
equity
financial stability

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
jpworld:

Police can only take you to court for criminal matters. Police have no business with civil matter.

Let me give you an example, landlord cannot call police for tenant, for not paying rent, landlord can only go to court for such matter.

You can sue an individual in court for civil matter.
Ok ooh... I don hear.

So has the guy in question contacted you base on your offer to him?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
Felicity0001:

Ok ooh... I don hear.

So has the guy in question contacted you base on your offer to him?

They're not serious.

There might be more to the story.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
tojahh:

My Vote is for JPworld... He's the man of the people!

Vote JPWorld for
peace and tranquility
accountability
fairness
equity
financial stability

That's 1 vote for dru
1 vote for jpworld

Oh sorry 2 votes for dru i.e radautoworks and chijoke19

na me b INEC chair...

This election will be free, free and crediblegrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newk007(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Felicity0001:

That's 1 vote for dru
1 vote for jpworld

Oh sorry 2 votes for dru i.e radautoworks and chijoke19

na me b INEC chair...

This election will be free, free and crediblegrin

Dru any time any day, even in his memes man still speaks d truth and he typed less abusive words Dan self acclaimed owner of 100 cars

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
dapotemi:

Please i need everyone's opinion on this issue; a friend brought it to me and i need your help please.

A friend of mine is on HP, 2007 Corolla for 2.5 million naira for 2 years. Car was naija used, but very clean, just about 4 month registered.

14 month gone and he has paid about 1.3 million; he had an accident two month ago with the car.

Fortunately, the car was comprehensively insured by the driver (Please note that it was a 3rd party that was done by owner) but the driver insisted that comprehensive is best for HP, so the driver used his own personal money to fully insure the vehicle. All repairs was done by insurance, car was even painted.

It took insurance 7 weeks to repair the vehicle, but immediately the car was fixed, the owner just seized it that he's no longer interested in HP, and that the driver should pay 1 million and take the car; because he will be travelling soon. My guy is totally confused, he cant raised such amount and car is still with owner. My friend is afraid owner might sell and japa, since he wants to travel out of the country. Please, i need your advice, not just from the point of driver, also from owner's perspective. Please help!

Thank you everyone, for the advice and offer.

I have presented all advice and the offer to the driver, and also introduce him to this thread.

He will be meeting his partner tomorrow (partner call for a meeting).

I ask him to let partner present his solution first before ACTING ON " our advice and offer".

Thank you once again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3036) (3037) (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) (3042) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dreaonit, jstburner(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.