Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4739727 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 3:48am On Oct 27, 2020
Godfather10:

I worked 5am to midnight everyday for 2yrs it’s not really hard,if you are not lazy, but l think 5days 5am to midnight 4/5 times a week is about right, one shld take at least 2days off, eat well and sleep well, I noticed That Nigerians are lazy, they complain too much.

Besides the time, monetary wise, what's your set target?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:04am On Oct 27, 2020
pope191:

Bishop don vex finish, I'm glad u can see my view and get the points. Tinubu is not a saint, but he have this acumen of a leader in him ( tho is presidential ambition is blinding his sense of judgement), he has empowered the people more than any other politician in this country. I've been talking about the unification of Southerners for weeks now, but how do we go about this with the population of the Northerners?

The unification is plausible, its just that the Yoruba's are too afraid of the Igbo's, though won't admit. The Yoruba's are northern ass lickers, which the northerners are fully aware off.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:06am On Oct 27, 2020
eyinola:
Its lekki toll free for now?

Nope. Tinubu put agbero when dey collect money.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abefeabebi(m): 5:44am On Oct 27, 2020
please I need guideline on how to pay bolt commission, transfer preferable
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 6:32am On Oct 27, 2020
radautoworks:
**CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY SNEAK PEEK**

I scratched my head wondering how best to show appreciation to NLers. I didn't want to give something that is quickly consumed. Based on what I see everyday it seems there is a real need for people to be able to do basic code reading to inform/assist their mechanics (and know when they are being had), if I'm to accomplish my goal of changing the auto repair industry in Nigeria.

All 12 of these will be given away in December. I am still thinking of a fun, fair way to accomplish that. Input will be appreciated.

As always, thank you NLers. We may squabble but at the end of the day it is all love cool

Always looking for ways to give back. Thoughtful.

. I am still thinking of a fun, fair way to accomplish that. Input will be appreciated.
1. You could do a lucky dip with our NL monickers
2. You could pick 2 random digits and anyone whose plate number has any combination of them wins.

My Car
My car is a part of me
And it takes me where I need to be
When I crank the engines with a turn of the key
Am in awe what plays out within

You sometimes feel the pain of my misuse
In revs of over 1000rpm you absorb the abuse
Your goal? To take me from point A to point B
And most times to places you would rather not be

Soro soke, its the 12th month of the year!
And an opportunity to #end all what wears and tears
With Aunty Radu's gift offer
Make way my car's metal groans are over

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 6:39am On Oct 27, 2020
We are your number one source to get any vehicle checked. We make it easy for you to discover the complete history of any used car before you buy or sell it. It only takes a couple of minutes, and you'll have peace of mind before you buy . Have that peace of mind knowing the vehicle's complete history.
You’ll receive crucial facts about the car you’re looking to buy that will help you make a smart decision.

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report.

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrgegeti41: 7:08am On Oct 27, 2020
Good morning,

Please I am an Uber/bolt driver,I need a car to drive for rental.i reside in bariga lagos.

My contact is 07068460815 or 07066275577

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2020
Guys, let's be careful out there this season. I was nearly robbed at Gbagada yesterday evening before 7 pm. Some boys came out when it was getting dark and started robbing people on the road. Come and see James Bond kind of driving even with their bad roads.

Once it is getting to 5pm, let's try to find our ways home ọ. Safety is key.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Crvrider:

Always looking for ways to give back. Thoughtful.

1. You could do a lucky dip with our NL monickers
2. You could pick 2 random digits and anyone whose plate number has any combination of them wins. I LIKE THIS!! Currently top idea

My Car
My car is a part of me
And it takes me where I need to be
When I crank the engines with a turn of the key
Am in awe what plays out within

You sometimes feel the pain of my misuse
In revs of over 1000rpm you absorb the abuse
Your goal? To take me from point A to point B
And most times to places you would rather not be

Soro soke, its the 12th month of the year!
And an opportunity to #end all what wears and tears
With Aunty Radu's gift offer
Make way my car's metal groans are over
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 9:45am On Oct 27, 2020
Crvrider:

The unification is plausible, its just that the Yoruba's are too afraid of the Igbo's, though won't admit. The Yoruba's are northern ass lickers, which the northerners are fully aware off.

Maybe you're right, but the word "afraid" is out of it..I have spent some few month in the east and some few month in many part of the north..Am in lagos now and the truth is, while carrying out my day to day biz, I feel more COMFORTABLE with a northerners than even a baby from the east. It's not prejudice, it's called EXPERIENCE...I can't be looking behind my shoulder every second..

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:14am On Oct 27, 2020
[quote author=radautoworks post=95382959][/quote]
It can be easily manipulated. How do you confirm that the number presented by a driver is his car's and not someone else's car that has the combination
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:23am On Oct 27, 2020
Guys Wetin dey happen for Ojuelegba?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:38am On Oct 27, 2020
Is this Bolt inspection centre still active?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:41am On Oct 27, 2020
davit:
Guys Wetin dey happen for Ojuelegba?

"Confusion" by Baba Fela

Thats what is happening.

Motor dey come from South
Motor dey come from North
Motor dey come from east
Motor dey come from West

confusion...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:46am On Oct 27, 2020
deedee44:

It can be easily manipulated. How do you confirm that the number presented by a driver is his car's and not someone else's car that has the combination

But of cause you'll have to drive down with your car, and while you're at it, take a few photos with aunty radu and glen with a wide smile across your face holding your gift, which is every ounce worth it.

Some people drove down to collect key holders how much more car scanners. I'll drive two times the distance!!!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2020
dapotemi:

Maybe you're right, but the word "afraid" is out of it..I have spent some few month in the east and some few month in many part of the north..Am in lagos now and the truth is, while carrying out my day to day biz, I feel more COMFORTABLE with a northerners than even a baby from the east. It's not prejudice, it's called EXPERIENCE...I can't be looking behind my shoulder every second..

I feel you, though. At the end of the day we all just have to learn to tolerate each other. Maybe its not about difference in religion and/or tribe, I think its about how humans generally have changed. The problem is deeply rooted, I guess, but then again, what exactly is the problem? Do we really know?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:58am On Oct 27, 2020
pope191:

Look at me, look at December grin I Don deh December like dis... how many weeks r left to hit December self
Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:59am On Oct 27, 2020
tojahh:

Oh Lord let December come quick
Still on the same December prayer

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:20am On Oct 27, 2020
Crvrider:

I just pass thr now nobody on ground grin if am going back i will use ikoyi link bridge grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:21am On Oct 27, 2020
Crvrider:

But of cause you'll have to drive down with your car, and while you're at it, take a few photos with aunty radu and glen with a wide smile across your face holding your gift, which is every ounce worth it.

Some people drove down to collect key holders how much more car scanners. I'll drive two times the distance!!!
After announcing the number combination, my car doesn't qualify but I know a friend whose number qualifies and I called him up to borrow me his car for a few hours, I drive down, collect my prize, return the car.
That's the cheating I'm talking about

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2020
Crvrider:

Haba be calming down
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Felicity0001:
Is this Bolt inspection centre still active?
yes it is. Did mine there 3wks ago
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
I still believe that doing fastest finger on the app is not being wise. So many have got their fingers burnt in the cause. I go for price ok by me. If you like, you accept. I ve also come to realise that those doing fastest fingers are the ones making riders think that Indriver is cheap.
We should desist from it.
Felicity0001:

Azin enh... Indriver blocled me twice in a week last month.

First, I was on a drop from Abule Egba to fagba when another request came in, base on d fastest finger tin I quickly accepted without even considering the trip. I spent almost 1hr from amala junction to fagba junction and the traffic from college road strecthed all the way down to fagba amd this new rider- a lady was going to Ekero road in abule Egba and her offer was 1k. I told her on the phone I can't go for that amount couple with its on a Sunday that was how the girl banged the phone on me.

The next time I recieved was a message informing me I've been blocked.

And another for arriving late to pickup for the trip I just dropped off.

And that same week I was serving a 1 week Uber suspension for high cancellation rate.

I just weak, vex delete their app.

Very annoying.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
Avoid Sabo-adekunle.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
davit:
Guys, let's be careful out there this season. I was nearly robbed at Gbagada yesterday evening before 7 pm. Some boys came out when it was getting dark and started robbing people on the road. Come and see James Bond kind of driving even with their bad roads.

Once it is getting to 5pm, let's try to find our ways home ọ. Safety is key.

Thank you sir

Na nw lasma Dy come out

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgroSeeds: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
MOOVE AFRICA is a car fleet company affiliated with uber, some months back I got a car (Toyota Corolla 2016 CE) to drive and remit weekly.

I however was not totally cool with the idea of remitting as I have always used my car for the ride share business so I returned the car after using the vehicle for 2 weeks.

I recently decided to go back to drive with MOOVE AFRICA and here are 5 reasons why I went back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBNFlPP_V0s
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
Guys, aw is Yaba axis? Hope the shooting has stopped? I'm about leaving Ikeja for Lekki.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
[url][/url]
davit:
Guys, aw is Yaba axis? Hope the shooting has stopped? I'm about leaving Ikeja for Lekki.

Yaba is good... hope u r not coming back to mainland today? Just thinking thro ur advice grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
Pls is it safe to return back to the road?
Savings don dey finish sad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
My story today i hope i don't appear on Arise news today grin
I notice uber don't give me cancellation fee again
I got to pu to pick up this gentle man inside mko garden this morning only to get thr and told me he's taking his 3 dogs to the vet cooli gently decline and turn back.

Second experience today
Pick up this lady from Olasunbo courts oniru going to surulere, on our way i begged her to give me 2 minutes so i can top my fuel cos i don't know what i can meet on the road as per traffic, na so this girl start (young girl in her nysc kaaki)
Rider : why can't u tell me before u picked me
Me: I am telling u now
Rider: u r so rude, u r very stupid infact end the trip
Me: ok
Rider : is that what u gonna say , u can't beg me
Me: mute and the ride , it was a card trip
Rider: order new request and it came to me grin i didn't respond, she try like 4 times before u could get another driver all this while i was buying my fuel and i got another request too
Me: please come down here let me go get my new rider
Rider: very useless driver, I am not getting down from this car until the new driver arrives
Me: zoom down small(shamara)
Rider : why r u moving, she open door stretch her leg outside shouting and recording that that i am endangering her life ooooooo, she put the camera on my face , after the whole drama one baba told her to come down, she continue ranting and record my car shouting this is his plate number that i should watch out for the video on social media cheesy
Few hours later uber mailed me and told me to respond

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
@eyinola
Well done, James Bond grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.