Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3098) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4739593 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3095) (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 8:14am On Oct 28, 2020
eyinola:
My story today i hope i don't appear on Arise news today grin
I notice uber don't give me cancellation fee again
I got to pu to pick up this gentle man inside mko garden this morning only to get thr and told me he's taking his 3 dogs to the vet cooli gently decline and turn back.

Second experience today
Pick up this lady from Olasunbo courts oniru going to surulere, on our way i begged her to give me 2 minutes so i can top my fuel cos i don't know what i can meet on the road as per traffic, na so this girl start (young girl in her nysc kaaki)
Rider : why can't u tell me before u picked me
Me: I am telling u now
Rider: u r so rude, u r very stupid infact end the trip
Me: ok
Rider : is that what u gonna say , u can't beg me
Me: mute and the ride , it was a card trip
Rider: order new request and it came to me grin i didn't respond, she try like 4 times before u could get another driver all this while i was buying my fuel and i got another request too
Me: please come down here let me go get my new rider
Rider: very useless driver, I am not getting down from this car until the new driver arrives
Me: zoom down small(shamara)
Rider : why r u moving, she open door stretch her leg outside shouting and recording that that i am endangering her life ooooooo, she put the camera on my face , after the whole drama one baba told her to come down, she continue ranting and record my car shouting this is his plate number that i should watch out for the video on social media cheesy
Few hours later uber mailed me and told me to respond
next time, snatch the damn phone, delete the video, rate her 1 star and make a complain about the trip. God be with you bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 28, 2020
eyinola:
My story today i hope i don't appear on Arise news today grin
I notice uber don't give me cancellation fee again
I got to pu to pick up this gentle man inside mko garden this morning only to get thr and told me he's taking his 3 dogs to the vet cooli gently decline and turn back.

Second experience today
Pick up this lady from Olasunbo courts oniru going to surulere, on our way i begged her to give me 2 minutes so i can top my fuel cos i don't know what i can meet on the road as per traffic, na so this girl start (young girl in her nysc kaaki)
Rider : why can't u tell me before u picked me
Me: I am telling u now
Rider: u r so rude, u r very stupid infact end the trip
Me: ok
Rider : is that what u gonna say , u can't beg me
Me: mute and the ride , it was a card trip
Rider: order new request and it came to me grin i didn't respond, she try like 4 times before u could get another driver all this while i was buying my fuel and i got another request too
Me: please come down here let me go get my new rider
Rider: very useless driver, I am not getting down from this car until the new driver arrives
Me: zoom down small(shamara)
Rider : why r u moving, she open door stretch her leg outside shouting and recording that that i am endangering her life ooooooo, she put the camera on my face , after the whole drama one baba told her to come down, she continue ranting and record my car shouting this is his plate number that i should watch out for the video on social media cheesy
Few hours later uber mailed me and told me to respond
Wow shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:56am On Oct 28, 2020
InfinityEstates:

cheesy cheesy Some riders feel so entitled. Sometimes I wonder, what if the fuel finishes in traffic, wouldn't it be worse off for them? And she called you stupid? Felicity for don light am slap right there... grin It is well sha. Last last you'll be fine. Don't bother much about it...

I swear! I no dey waste time. All these ride share companies really need to sensitive their riders it's getting too much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DenreleDave(m): 9:08am On Oct 28, 2020
Nice thread.. Make i follow
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2020
davit:
Lol. No, my honourable Pope.

OK Boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Newpope: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2020
emmancecute:
if it is sound and clean, yes you can. that's what I use.
it's sound and 80% clean. What would you advise someone who intend to start ehailing for the first time in Abuja who have never been to Abuja before. As I'm not familiar with routes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:31am On Oct 28, 2020
emmancecute:
next time, snatch the damn phone, delete the video, rate her 1 star and make a complain about the trip. God be with you bro.

Make una take an easy !
We all complain about bad customer service in Nigeria, rude attendants, online support personnel shouting on phone and likes.
That’s the same way we look to riders. You can’t go aggressive on your customer.

There are some jobs you can’t do without getting insulted or harassed. No matter what you do, be a saint they will insult you.
I will just focus on d money I want to collect from you, if u like abuse me till drop off, my focus is your money and I rate u 1star r we make up before I drop u cos I no want 1star too.
I will rather get insulted and make money than allow my bills insult me

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 28, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2020
deedee44:

After announcing the number combination, my car doesn't qualify but I know a friend whose number qualifies and I called him up to borrow me his car for a few hours, I drive down, collect my prize, return the car.
That's the cheating I'm talking about

Well, if she wants to be strict about it there are other measures she could put.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 11:04am On Oct 28, 2020
BAZ001:

Haba be calming down

Baba you suppose know say na joke I dey.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:30am On Oct 28, 2020
davit:
Welcome to the mainstream of the hustle bro grin. All those umutete girls are the devils we relate with on daily basis. And some of them dey make us get blocked.
But the torí no finish hah

I remember one Friday night
Picked 2 ladies from surulere to a club at Egbeda around 10:35pm.
The one seating in front started abusing me from PU till we got to Ikeja along non stop like parrot.
Then I started laughing out loud , d friend at d back too started laughing and 3 of us. D one at the back said
“ E don do naah u just Dey abuse am since wetin”
Guess what at drop off no money ... she say make I park inside d club, security open back gate for me. I come down follow her to go collect cash from baba alaye inside VIP. I Dey VIP for up dey shake my head, say I don suffer for this job. After abuse u no get shi shi only big bum & sharp mouth.
But d girl collect extra cash give me.
And wanted me to come back to pick her.
Moral of story I was insulted but got extra 2k.
Abuse no Dey stick on faces.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dhoncesar(m): 11:43am On Oct 28, 2020
cool shocked sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:58am On Oct 28, 2020
Avoid Ajah trips. 48mins congestion. I don enter d tin before I soji.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
dhoncesar:
Good morning all...

Please I want to be a part of this Uber business. I have a 2016corolla which I want to drop for this business. I need someone to put me through on how to go about it...

I want to know how I can get it registered with Uber along with some other informations

Pls get back to me asap..
Abort mission.
If you must invest, 2003 model is ok.
Riders don't deserve luxury for peanuts.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el-j9xC22-w

How much MOOVE AFRICA drivers remit weekly.

Moove claims to be the cheapest weekly remittance in sub sharan Africa.

As a driver driving with MOOVE I gave full details on my experience when it comes to remitting weekly to MOOVE AFRICA.

Please subscribe for more

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
northbird:
Avoid Ajah trips. 48mins congestion. I don enter d tin before I soji.

I don't even know what to say, I just drop my first trip from berger to kofo abayomi 2600 from 9:50am to 12:19pm on Indriver

Burnt almost 2k fuel

D triffic everywhere is crazy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
pope191:

I don't even know what to say, I just drop my first trip from berger to kofo abayomi 2600 from 9:50am to 12:19pm on Indriver

Burnt almost 2k fuel

Brace up for part two when returning... grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
pope191:

Burnt almost 2k fuel

God bless this female rider, she asked me to take a sharp detour opposite Vgc estate, n drop her off. That she would cross, so that I dint have to b trapped in d Ajah traffic.

Heading towards V. I now, trip or no trip, not going back again to dt axis today.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
Pilots,

mission avoid Indriver,

I repeat, mission avoid indriver

That app can kill you this period...

But honestly, some riders have lost their conscience, you offered ridiculous amount, driver picked hoping it would be a smooth ride without traffic then you encounter heavy traffic that took you 2hrs+ on 30mins journey then you paid the ridiculous amount you offered without tipping the driver for the traffic.

Chai, felt so pained today, wasted resources and energy...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
Please come to Abraham Adesanya.... I want to tell you something embarassed

northbird:

God bless this female rider, she asked me to take a sharp detour opposite Vgc estate, n drop her off. That she would cross, so that I dint have to b trapped in d Ajah traffic.

Heading towards V. I now, trip or no trip, not going back again to dt axis today.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DenreleDave(m): 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
Olayetan:
Pilots,

mission avoid Indriver,

But honestly, some riders have lost their conscience, you offered ridiculous amount, driver picked hoping it would be a smooth ride without traffic then you encounter heavy traffic that took you 2hrs+ on 30mins journey then you paid the ridiculous amount you offered without tipping the driver for the traffic.

Sorry about that sir.. E go kuku better
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

Sorry about that sir.. E go kuku better

Wetin we go do?

we move my brother
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Olayetan:
Pilots,

mission avoid Indriver,

Na by force to tip you? This mentality i dont like it at all.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
jpworld:

Na by force to tip you? This mentality i dont like it at all.

Who ask you to like the mentality abi who you think you are?

Base on your conscience, aren't you supposed to think the price doesn't worth the time and distance then you add something to the ridiculous amount you offered....

Guy, I'm not here for you to like any mentality, hold your likeness biko...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
Babadee1900:
Brace up for part two when returning... grin

Lol! Me I've picked a rider going to surulere from broad st1600 on indriver, map said 1 hr.... I hope so, it's better then to wait for those island worker that can't go beyond 2500 to ikeja. I just want to go home, today no follow.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
deedee44:

It can be easily manipulated. How do you confirm that the number presented by a driver is his car's and not someone else's car that has the combination
they have to show up with it grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
Yesterday, these trips were ended before the riders got to their respective destinations. I was abandoned in traffic twice to wiggle away.
I don't even know what to say about lagos traffic, but I definitely wont be partaking.
Too young to be on painkillers.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
deedee44:

After announcing the number combination, my car doesn't qualify but I know a friend whose number qualifies and I called him up to borrow me his car for a few hours, I drive down, collect my prize, return the car.
That's the cheating I'm talking about
bring papers grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
BAZ001:

Make una take an easy !
We all complain about bad customer service in Nigeria, rude attendants, online support personnel shouting on phone and likes.
That’s the same way we look to riders. You can’t go aggressive on your customer.

There are some jobs you can’t do without getting insulted or harassed. No matter what you do, be a saint they will insult you.
I will just focus on d money I want to collect from you, if u like abuse me till drop off, my focus is your money and I rate u 1star r we make up before I drop u cos I no want 1star too.
I will rather get insulted and make money than allow my bills insult me
did you read the part where he said she made a video of him, what if she post the video online with the caption that he raped/ assaulted or he stole her belonging? before he would be given the opportunity to tell his own side of the story, people would have attacked him already. if that's the way you would have reacted and it works for you then no issues but I would have reacted just exactly the way I quoted with no apology. if you say you get werey, other people get pass you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
radautoworks:
they have to show up with it grin

But aunty radu, find another something o, cos I must win one of these o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3095) (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.