Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4740032 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3094) (3095) (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) (3100) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
eyinola:
My story today i hope i don't appear on Arise news today grin
I notice uber don't give me cancellation fee again
I got to pu to pick up this gentle man inside mko garden this morning only to get thr and told me he's taking his 3 dogs to the vet cooli gently decline and turn back.

Second experience today
Pick up this lady from Olasunbo courts oniru going to surulere, on our way i begged her to give me 2 minutes so i can top my fuel cos i don't know what i can meet on the road as per traffic, na so this girl start (young girl in her nysc kaaki)
Rider : why can't u tell me before u picked me
Me: I am telling u now
Rider: u r so rude, u r very stupid infact end the trip
Me: ok
Rider : is that what u gonna say , u can't beg me
Me: mute and the ride , it was a card trip
Rider: order new request and it came to me grin i didn't respond, she try like 4 times before u could get another driver all this while i was buying my fuel and i got another request too
Me: please come down here let me go get my new rider
Rider: very useless driver, I am not getting down from this car until the new driver arrives
Me: zoom down small(shamara)
Rider : why r u moving, she open door stretch her leg outside shouting and recording that that i am endangering her life ooooooo, she put the camera on my face , after the whole drama one baba told her to come down, she continue ranting and record my car shouting this is his plate number that i should watch out for the video on social media cheesy
Few hours later uber mailed me and told me to respond

grin.

Escape from Oniru - Sorbibo. You are a movie star now.

Assess personality types before asking for request such as buying fuel.

Ideally, she has a rite to protest cos it's her time, but if she actually called you a useless driver.

Then I'm glad cool you made her taste part of her uncouth attitude.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
eyinola:
I got to pu to pick up this gentle man inside mko garden this morning only to get thr and told me he's taking his 3 dogs to the vet cooli gently decline and turn back.

Second experience today
Pick up this lady from Olasunbo courts oniru going to surulere, on our way i begged her to give me 2 minutes so i can top my fuel cos i don't know what i can meet on the road as per traffic, na so this girl start (young girl in her nysc kaaki)
Rider: order new request and it came to me grin i didn't respond, she try like 4 times before u could get another driver all this while i was buying my fuel and i got another request too
Rider: very useless driver, I am not getting down from this car until the new driver arrives
Rider : why r u moving, she open door stretch her leg outside shouting and recording that that i am endangering her life ooooooo, she put the camera on my face , after the whole drama one baba told her to come down, she continue ranting and record my car shouting this is his plate number that i should watch out for the video on social media cheesy

Next time snatch d damn phone from her, drive down to uber off, but make sure you've deleted d video and report as forgetting phone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
Greetings brethren. I’m about going to Osun state tomorrow on a personal trip. Please I want to know if the road leading to Osun from Ibadan is safe and motorable as I can always decline the event
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
eyinola:

Second experience today

cheesy cheesy Some riders feel so entitled. Sometimes I wonder, what if the fuel finishes in traffic, wouldn't it be worse off for them? And she called you stupid? Felicity for don light am slap right there... grin It is well sha. Last last you'll be fine. Don't bother much about it...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
pope191:

Next time snatch d damn phone from her, drive down to uber off, but make sure you've deleted d video and report as forgetting phone.
my brother e reach to ooo cos the girl created a scene today..meanwhile abeg u know weting the sup for this location? grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
InfinityEstates:

cheesy cheesy Some riders feel so entitled. Sometimes I wonder, what if the fuel finishes in traffic, wouldn't it be worse off for them? And she called you stupid? Felicity for don light am slap right there... grin It is well sha. Last last you'll be fine. Don't bother much about it...
my brother I am not oooo.. i am a super gentle man but this girl almost bring out the beast in me grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
eyinola:
my brother e reach to ooo cos the girl created a scene today..meanwhile abeg u know weting the sup for this location? grin grin

I deh my house, is curfew not 8 again?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
northbird:

grin.

Escape from Oniru - Sorbibo. You are a movie star now.

Assess personality types before asking for request such as buying fuel.

Ideally, she has a rite to protest cos it's her time, but if she actually called you a useless driver.

Then I'm glad cool you made her taste part of her uncouth attitude.

that 2 minutes she couldn't spare, she spent more than 20 mins before the new driver arrived cos i saw her standing as i6l drive past with my new rider to akoka grin, I wanted to mock her but the Jesus in me said leave her angry and she told me i just miss a good trip i laugh, i got akoka which was even a prefer destination for me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
eyinola:
my brother I am not oooo.. i am a super gentle man but this girl almost bring out the beast in me grin

We've all been in situations like that in this hustle... You'll be fine in the end.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
pope191:

I deh my house, is curfew now home again?
na since afternoon bro, but e be like dem go need ur anointing for the hub angry u took some nice shape oven thr grin grin adult entertainment hub i dey wonder if na live blue film dey happen thr
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
NYCnextStop:
Greetings brethren. I’m about going to Osun state tomorrow on a personal trip. Please I want to know if the road leading to Osun from Ibadan is safe and motorable as I can always decline the event

Where in Osun?

If it's Ile-ife, free and straight road, save for some normal potholes around gbongan.

Osogbo too is good to go. From d gbongan interchange.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lol. No, my honourable Pope.
pope191:
[url][/url]

Yaba is good... hope u r not coming back to mainland today? Just thinking thro ur advice grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
Welcome to the mainstream of the hustle bro grin. All those umutete girls are the devils we relate with on daily basis. And some of them dey make us get blocked.
But the torí no finish hah
eyinola:
that 2 minutes she couldn't spare, she spent more than 20 mins before the new driver arrived cos i saw her standing as i6l drive past with my new rider to akoka grin, I wanted to mock her but the Jesus in me said leave her angry and she told me i just miss a good trip i laugh, i got akoka which was even a prefer destination for me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
NYCnextStop:
Ride on man, I drove to Ilesha with a friend 2weeks ago, no issues so far. Drive safely.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
eyinola:

Second experience today

Me straight to internet looking for d action video grin shocked grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
eyinola:

Second experience today

At this point you should have just begged or scope her a lil and let peace reign If ur video show internet dis season Uber no go like am and Internet never forgets

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
Slickleo:

Me straight to internet looking for d action video grin shocked grin
Share me link if you see it grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sconp: 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
BAZ001:

At this point you should have just begged or scope her a lil and let peace reign If ur video show internet dis season Uber no go like am and Internet never forgets

Nah, I feel differently. There's no need to beg when she's called him stupid. He already begged at the beginning. She wanted an ego massage and I'm glad she didn't get one if things actually happened as narrated.

If she posts the video, she has to post his full name fit it to stick. Also, if he's serious about having the video removed from the internet, it's doable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Newpope: 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
Can Peugeot 406 manual be used for Uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:03am On Oct 28, 2020
eyinola:

This story don ginger me... I de enter road on Monday!.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 12:11am On Oct 28, 2020
sconp:

Nah, I feel differently. There's no need to beg when she's called him stupid. He already begged at the beginning. She wanted an ego massage and I'm glad she didn't get one if things actually happened as narrated.

If she posts the video, she has to post his full name fit it to stick. Also, if he's serious about having the video removed from the internet, it's doable.
if she post the video sef, na her yeye because she's was shouting like a roasted goat , opening my door and stretching her leg outside and she was sitting at the back angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 12:12am On Oct 28, 2020
skillip:
Ride on man, I drove to Ilesha with a friend 2weeks ago, no issues so far. Drive safely.
Good to know man. I appreciate your input
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 12:15am On Oct 28, 2020
northbird:

Where in Osun?

If it's Ile-ife, free and straight road, save for some normal potholes around gbongan.

Osogbo too is good to go. From d gbongan interchange.

Ijebu jesha man.

Your inputs are well noted. Thanks!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AsKeN12: 5:39am On Oct 28, 2020
radautoworks:
**CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY SNEAK PEEK**

I scratched my head wondering how best to show appreciation to NLers. I didn't want to give something that is quickly consumed. Based on what I see everyday it seems there is a real need for people to be able to do basic code reading to inform/assist their mechanics (and know when they are being had), if I'm to accomplish my goal of changing the auto repair industry in Nigeria.

All 12 of these will be given away in December. I am still thinking of a fun, fair way to accomplish that. Input will be appreciated.

As always, thank you NLers. We may squabble but at the end of the day it is all love cool

Madam Radu, thank you for all your good works on this forum.

Please do remember me for this. I really do need it.

My driving I thought was sublime
But I failed my test the first time
Staring down at the wheel
It was hard to conceal
That failure to me was a crime

So I applied to take another test
Very determined I would try my best
I answered every question
And I drove to perfection
The examiner was very impressed!

That's how I became an uber bolt roadster
Rather than a street prankster.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 7:19am On Oct 28, 2020
Wahala for who no sabi rhyme cry

grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 7:37am On Oct 28, 2020
eyinola:

Second experience today

Anytime i need to refuel and rider start to Para, i tell them I'd give them a discount of #100 and dem go nust fem. Try it next time, youd be surprised grin

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 7:47am On Oct 28, 2020
We are your number one source to get any vehicle checked. We make it easy for you to discover the complete history of any used car before you buy or sell it. It only takes a couple of minutes, and you'll have peace of mind before you buy . Have that peace of mind knowing the vehicle's complete history.
You’ll receive crucial facts about the car you’re looking to buy that will help you make a smart decision.

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report.

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 7:51am On Oct 28, 2020
Good morning all, market nw opens every day

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 7:52am On Oct 28, 2020
Oluwabengz:

Anytime i need to refuel and rider start to Para, i tell them I'd give them a discount of #100 and dem go nust fem. Try it next time, youd be surprised grin

Dis brother is bribery and corruption

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2020
Oluwabengz:

I've done this many times, works like magic but not for someone who's racing against time like going to airport, that one just beg and don't even mention discount let alone N100. Your 1 star will be dressed in shining armor grin grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 8:08am On Oct 28, 2020
Newpope:
Can Peugeot 406 manual be used for Uber?
if it is sound and clean, yes you can. that's what I use.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3094) (3095) (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) (3100) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: kayol4life and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.