Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735124 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Olayetan:
Pilots,

mission avoid Indriver,

I repeat, mission avoid indriver

That app can kill you this period...

But honestly, some riders have lost their conscience, you offered ridiculous amount, driver picked hoping it would be a smooth ride without traffic then you encounter heavy traffic that took you 2hrs+ on 30mins journey then you paid the ridiculous amount you offered without tipping the driver for the traffic.

Chai, felt so pained today, wasted resources and energy...
you're the architect of your problem all because of fastest finger first. the rider does not owe you anything extra. before I accept a trip on indriver, I check the pickup/destination then check the time estimate for the drop off, even in some cases I check the routes to ensure it is traffic free. take only trips that's convenient for you, una no go hear.

19 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el-j9xC22-w

How much MOOVE AFRICA drivers remit weekly.

Moove claims to be the cheapest weekly remittance in sub sharan Africa.

As a driver driving with MOOVE I gave full details on my experience when it comes to remitting weekly to MOOVE AFRICA.

Please subscribe for more

Let me attack you first concerning what you said about last week payment.
The image attached was what was sent to me even though I REJECTED their offer because of two clauses I saw on their terms. The amount claimed to be owed is what I learnt should be what must get to them BEFORE they pay your your SALARY.
Does it means that was what drivers remitted last week even with the lockdown?

I like what you said about going through their terms before signing, but All the DRIVERS I saw never went through the term but signed, maybe they were excited to get the cars.

P.S
I rejected their offer because it was stated that I would be responsible for maintenance not excluding accidents. I was made to understand that the company will hold me responsible if the vehicle is VANDALISED or INVOVLED IN AN ACCIDENT.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kintus(m): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
Greetings friends,

Quick one. My rewire just called that the cell of a battery I bought last year is dead.

Please I need an advice on what to do....

1.) Can it be fixed?
2.) Should I go for a new battery?

3.) If no.2 is the best, please can anyone recommend the best battery to use for Camry 2004?

This is the second time in 3years I'm having this issue.

Thank you guys.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
emmancecute:
you're the architect of your problem all because of fastest finger first. the rider does not owe you anything extra. before I accept a trip on indriver, I check the pickup/destination then check the time estimate for the drop off, even in some cases I check the routes to ensure it is traffic free. take only trips that's convenient for you, una no go hear.

You check all this before u pick up?
Omni knowest

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mikeeze(m): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Good evening house. Pls do we have any info concerning innoson e hailing services in enugu,i heard its on hire purchase which is to be paid within 2 yrs but don't know how much is the total cost
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
Olayetan:

Who ask you to like the mentality abi who you think you are?

Base on your conscience, aren't you supposed to think the price doesn't worth the time and distance then you add something to the ridiculous amount you offered....
[b][/b]

Guy, I'm not here for you to like any mentality, hold your likeness biko...
Na wa for you o brother, you knew the price was ridiculously low and does not worth the time&distance!!!! Yet you accepted the trip, expecting rider to tip you thereafter...... you come dey complain
again..... haha dem dey tie you ni?,
Biko, na joke i dey ooo.
Oops!!! oh sorry i meant my keypad disobeyed me

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
emmancecute:

That fastest finger nah scam, I haven't done any single trip on indriver. Whenever I turn on the app, I will just be watching drivers accept trips with absurd prices.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
tojahh:
Please come to Abraham Adesanya.... I want to tell you something embarassed

grin. I'm coming.
Let me receive some anointing from Pope @ surulere.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
Olayetan:

You check all this before u pick up?
Omni knowest
I'm not omni-knowest but what I explained is just the fact. I once accepted a trip from Ikorodu to shogunle for 2k. why? I wanted to leave home without blowing empty and I didn't have the time to wait for a better trip. there was serious traffic around ketu/mile 12 but I didn't complain cos I knew the price before accepting. drive smart!

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
Newpope:
it's sound and 80% clean. What would you advise someone who intend to start ehailing for the first time in Abuja who have never been to Abuja before. As I'm not familiar with routes
learn how to use G-map very well, join a forum/what's app group of Abuja drivers. you'll learn the rest on the job.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
I think drivers using indriver app shouldn't complain about the fare not being good enough for the trip. Nah you accept am

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
toomush:
I think drivers using indriver app shouldn't complain about the fare not good enough for the trip. Nah you accept am
End of discussion.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
omorkelly:

Na wa for you o brother, you knew the price was ridiculously low and does not worth the time&distance!!!! Yet you accepted the trip, expecting rider to tip you thereafter...... you come dey complain
again..... haha dem dey tie you ni?,
Biko, na joke i dey ooo.
Oops!!! oh sorry i meant my keypad disobeyed me

Chai

Na wa for u o

I said the trip was supposed to take me 30mins which would have been ok for d price but it took me 2hrs + which i expected her conscience to tell her to compensate for the hours

I guess you have lost your own conscience and Reasoning too

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
northbird:

grin. I'm coming.
Let me receive some anointing from Pope @ surulere.

Just drop of rider, u know my joy? I'm off dat 3MB traffic/Eko bridge, tots would have playing my head.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=radautoworks post=95382959][/quote] some of us plat number na just 2digit while some na 3 digit. Cheating dey der o! Meanwhile discount price for help our ministry wella oafter the ember give away.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
Please who knows Ikorodu very well?

I'm looking for a particular place

Ikorodu Recreational center

Gmap says it along Ogolonto road. Please does anyone know if it's open?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by driving: 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hello guys, I will be going to Ajah tomorrow. Please I want to know if 3MB is now opened for to and fro movement. Please don't ignore me abeg
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
BAZ001:

I remember one Friday night
Picked 2 ladies from surulere to a club at Egbeda around 10:35pm.
The one seating in front started abusing me from PU till we got to Ikeja along non stop like parrot.
Then I started laughing out loud , d friend at d back too started laughing and 3 of us. D one at the back said
“ E don do naah u just Dey abuse am since wetin”
Guess what at drop off no money ... she say make I park inside d club, security open back gate for me. I come down follow her to go collect cash from baba alaye inside VIP. I Dey VIP for up dey shake my head, say I don suffer for this job. After abuse u no get shi shi only big bum & sharp mouth.
But d girl collect extra cash give me.
And wanted me to come back to pick her.
Moral of story I was insulted but got extra 2k.
Abuse no Dey stick on faces.

You try...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
dhoncesar:
Good morning all...

Please I want to be a part of this Uber business. I have a 2016corolla which I want to drop for this business. I need someone to put me through on how to go about it...

I want to know how I can get it registered with Uber along with some other informations

Pls get back to me asap..

Are you kidding? A 2016 corolla??

Sorry, are the CEO of MOOVE Africa?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newk007(m): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
Olayetan:
Pilots,

mission avoid Indriver,

I repeat, mission avoid indriver

That app can kill you this period...

But honestly, some riders have lost their conscience, you offered ridiculous amount, driver picked hoping it would be a smooth ride without traffic then you encounter heavy traffic that took you 2hrs+ on 30mins journey then you paid the ridiculous amount you offered without tipping the driver for the traffic.

Chai, felt so pained today, wasted resources and energy...

All dis stories to me is just bullshit, nobody forced you to take the offer. To use I driver you must be smart and creative.

1: once you accept a trip always check the map and knw if na to abort , price offline or procced wit the trip.

Secondly I hate seeing messages of drivers saying riders are not considerate my friend just delete those words, agreement is agreement next time be sharp

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newk007(m): 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
emmancecute:

God bless you for that comment Sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newk007(m): 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
toomush:

That fastest finger nah scam, I haven't done any single trip on indriver. Whenever I turn on the app, I will just be watching drivers accept trips with absurd prices.

If I accept ridiculous prices, I Knw I have the intention of negotiation or offline... Is a simple thing just be professional about it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newk007(m): 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
Olayetan:

Chai

Na wa for u o

I said the trip was supposed to take me 30mins which would have been ok for d price but it took me 2hrs + which i expected her conscience to tell her to compensate for the hours

I guess you have lost your own conscience and Reasoning too

Obviously is the other way round

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
emmancecute:

Naxo most dricer dey do for Indrive, Fastest finger. Me go first dey look pick up distance and drop off time, make i accept request after due diligence, i go just see "ride as been taken"

Now, i do fastest finger first, then due diligence before going to pick the rider. If he no pay me, i negotiate another price or cancel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
newk007:

Obviously is the other way round

Lol, me i have already off my mic.
You know "silence is golden & the best answer

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
emmancecute:
did you read the part where he said she made a video of him, what if she post the video online with the caption that he raped/ assaulted or he stole her belonging? before he would be given the opportunity to tell his own side of the story, people would have attacked him already. if that's the way you would have reacted and it works for you then no issues but I would have reacted just exactly the way I quoted with no apology. if you say you get werey, other people get pass you.

All I’m trying to say is that drivers should overlook insult and rude riders in this business to some extent. Or you just cancel ride before it start to avoid quarrels or better still once u see d riders rating you will know say na dem. Why? Because Customers are always right, No matter d age or gender of the person paying , you are offering a service In exchange for money.
There are laid down rules u shouldn’t buy fuel when rider is in d car but when u have to and ur rider is not considerate then you should manage it.
Well like you rightly said we react to things differently.
From my observation average Nigerians are poor at customer service.
The ones dt try their best, if you watch closely u will see that the owner of d business is always around or has over trained them.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
Felicity0001:

You try...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
BAZ001:

I remember one Friday night
Picked 2 ladies from surulere to a club at Egbeda around 10:35pm.
The one seating in front started abusing me from PU till we got to Ikeja along non stop like parrot.
Then I started laughing out loud , d friend at d back too started laughing and 3 of us. D one at the back said
“ E don do naah u just Dey abuse am since wetin”
Guess what at drop off no money ... she say make I park inside d club, security open back gate for me. I come down follow her to go collect cash from baba alaye inside VIP. I Dey VIP for up dey shake my head, say I don suffer for this job. After abuse u no get shi shi only big bum & sharp mouth.
But d girl collect extra cash give me.
And wanted me to come back to pick her.
Moral of story I was insulted but got extra 2k.
Abuse no Dey stick on faces.

Receiving insults because of money (peanuts) is never worth it. If you look closely, those who insult you will never give you something tangible. So why let them take a jolly good ride on my ego for peanuts?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
driving:
Hello guys, I will be going to Ajah tomorrow. Please I want to know if 3MB is now opened for to and fro movement. Please don't ignore me abeg

The route to the island is usually open in the mornings till 12 noon. At 12 noon, they open the route from the island to oworo.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
Newpope:
it's sound and 80% clean. What would you advise someone who intend to start ehailing for the first time in Abuja who have never been to Abuja before. As I'm not familiar with routes

Pope ke? Impostor! You’re the one that wants to steal the robe from our very own pope ba?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
dapotemi:

Maybe you're right, but the word "afraid" is out of it..I have spent some few month in the east and some few month in many part of the north..Am in lagos now and the truth is, while carrying out my day to day biz, I feel more COMFORTABLE with a northerners than even a baby from the east. It's not prejudice, it's called EXPERIENCE...I can't be looking behind my shoulder every second..

The honest truth, as a matter of fact both Igbo and Yoruba trust Northerners more then they trust each other

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
kodred:

Pope ke? Impostor! You’re the one that wants to steal the robe from our very own pope ba?

Person wet army go come carry soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: YeyeGbami, NewDea4 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.