Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4748189 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3166) (3167) (3168) (3169) (3170) (3171) (3172) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2020
kodred:

What’s sweet about the offer? 50k weekly, max 40k net and be at the beck and call of one person in this ember months when I can gross over 200k in a week. So if I see a 2.2 surge ride to sangotedo from ojodu berger, I should not take it because I have someone to pick abi.

Guys this is not the time for offline o. Offlines are for when things are slow not now that everywhere is surging. Anyways, to each his own.

My net for d past 3days has been nothing short than 20k daily. Fuel: 4k that's brings it further to 16k.

Any offline that can't pay 20k per day is bad market.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2020
beth00899:
Hey guys, so I have been keeping up with this thread for a while and I will be in Lagos from the 21st of December to January 9. What I am looking for is a reliable driver who currently does uber/bolt and is willing to take me around Lagos not going past Ikoyi Or Lekki and be on call 24/7. You will not be with me every day as I will not have an outing everyday. I am a young woman from the U.K residing in Ogudu phase 2. even better if you reside on the mainland and close to ogudu. I will pay for refueling of the car and I am looking to pay 150,000k for the 3 weeks guaranteed, 50 k a week. you will not have to deal with multiple passengers a week and once you drop me off at my friend's house or other places you are free to do whatever you like. The only requirement is you have your own car, you have a valid license, you are a good person and you are willing to have a good (safe) Christmas with me. face mask will be required

Eyinola and pope are my candidates for this job

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:35am On Nov 24, 2020
Very well accepted.

Coker007

AtoningBlood:
Hello Fam,

I want to try this out.

I won't be driving it, I wish I can get someone who is faithful. Am looking at informing a pastor from a good church to get me a faithful member, lol. I know toyota 2004 is popularly used, do UBER still accept this? What if I buy the car and hand it over to UBER to manage it, will this reduce the headaches?

Please advise.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2020
Good deal if this moniker is real

beth00899:
Hey guys, so I have been keeping up with this thread for a while and I will be in Lagos from the 21st of December to January 9. What I am looking for is a reliable driver who currently does uber/bolt and is willing to take me around Lagos not going past Ikoyi Or Lekki and be on call 24/7. You will not be with me every day as I will not have an outing everyday. I am a young woman from the U.K residing in Ogudu phase 2. even better if you reside on the mainland and close to ogudu. I will pay for refueling of the car and I am looking to pay 150,000k for the 3 weeks guaranteed, 50 k a week. you will not have to deal with multiple passengers a week and once you drop me off at my friend's house or other places you are free to do whatever you like. The only requirement is you have your own car, you have a valid license, you are a good person and you are willing to have a good (safe) Christmas with me. face mask will be required

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:51am On Nov 24, 2020
A good deal, only if the acct is real.

She will fuel the car, all the 50k is surely yours.

You can do other things the moment you drop her, as she said.
It is dec 21-Jan 9, so, it is 150k+ whatever you make in Dec 1-20.

I never worked in December before, but if your 200k per week is true, then.................

kodred:

What’s sweet about the offer? 50k weekly, max 40k net and be at the beck and call of one person in this ember months when I can gross over 200k in a week. So if I see a 2.2 surge ride to sangotedo from ojodu berger, I should not take it because I have someone to pick abi.

Guys this is not the time for offline o. Offlines are for when things are slow not now that everywhere is surging. Anyways, to each his own.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ijeshaboy: 10:55am On Nov 24, 2020
beth00899:
i will like to take this deal, 08128883392 is my number.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:58am On Nov 24, 2020
Felicity0001:

My net for d past 3days has been nothing short than 20k daily. Fuel: 4k that's brings it further to 16k.

You must be enjoying bolt now.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 11:16am On Nov 24, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

If you can allow me light your oven twice a week with sloppy mouth gigs alongside the fees wink, i will be more than willing to be at your call. I live not so far away .

What?!!! I can see you have suddenly gone mad. Address the lady properly young man.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 11:22am On Nov 24, 2020
peeps4u:
A good deal, only if the acct is real.

She will fuel the car, all the 50k is surely yours.

You can do other things the moment you drop her, as she said.
It is dec 21-Jan 9, so, it is 150k+ whatever you make in Dec 1-20.

I never worked in December before, but if your 200k per week is true, then.................

The fueling is negligible as you guys wont be driving all day. You can't really do anything. She owns you for a stipulated time. If you like, dey sleep, the moment she call, na movement.

From 21 to 31 dec I can net over 150k if I work daily. I still have Jan 1st to 9th even after also enjoying dec 1-20.

It's a good deal averagely but not in ember months especially DECEMBER.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2020
kodred:

They have come again.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:53am On Nov 24, 2020
donfortune48:

They have come again.

As in, been stuck in ikeja since morning, can't even move to anywhere... I deh vex like this

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 11:57am On Nov 24, 2020
donfortune48:

They have come again.

Well to be fair, traffic considerations and all, 150k gross is achievable.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Code red. Avoid island trips. 3rd Mainland bridge on lock down from Iyana oworo.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Felicity0001:

You don start ? JPworld & dru watching you. Soon dem go increase Nov/dec remittance.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
kodred:

What?!!! I can see you have suddenly gone mad. Address the lady properly young man.

Yes, you, Kodred!
Why are you getting worked up about an issue totally unrelated to you?

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
beth00899:

I actually stay at ojota, you can reach me through mail

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
peeps4u:

You must be enjoying bolt now.
Yes oh Bros.

My rating is just shooting up like magic... My new modus operandi now is "baby driver".
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hvac: 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
Felicity0001:

What car are you using bro?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
BAZ001:

You don start ? JPworld & dru watching you. Soon dem go increase Nov/dec remittance.

Are you driving for any of them? Why worry yourself over another man's business? If he likes let him sell his goods above the normal price his neighbors sells its not my concern.

It's been long we heard from chillex8 oh hope that guy is fine.

Blackbishop any news from him?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
hvac:
What car are you using bro?

Camry 02 boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
beth00899:

I reside around ogudu ... Let's talk

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
peeps4u:
Very well accepted.

Coker007

HOLY SHIT BRO!!!!

I wasn't expecting this ever!!!

Thanks for the recommendation man, very much appreciated.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hayor88(m): 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
beth00899:
At ur service ma'am
U can kindly call on

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
@Atoningblood

Kindly call 07010165860
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
coker007:

HOLY SHIT BRO!!!!

I wasn't expecting this ever!!!

Thanks for the recommendation man, very much appreciated.

You're welcome.
God will do that which is best and even supersedes our desires for me, you and us, and it will be soon.

Good luck to you bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bradpitt4040: 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
Calvary greetings to all the ogas in the house, pls local man is in need of a toyota to drive... Stays at ikotun axis.. My number is ‪+234 810 779 5894‬
Thanks in advance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
peeps4u:
Very informative.
But you really vex for that video. You just frown dey bust dem kazeems.

Good to hear you are getting back with your Mercedes

Kazeem won kill me, told me fuel pump was bad and injectors also needs replacement. The way these ppl condem car parts without regards for you pocket baffles me. Thank God I had some knowledge about cars I would have been looking for money to replace things that are perfectly working

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
I'm the last person that can miraculously ever win madam radauto give away promo, as I have little knowledge about scanning, electrical stuffs in cars except she ask me to identify the stuffs in this menu.
Even my friends bishop and pope that like food can not beat me to it.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obalala: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
I keep asking myself this same question.. but of recent I have been seeing a lot of Pruis on Lagos roads.. I personally use a Toyota Pruis and since December last year I have had no single problem with it.. other than regular oil change not one single issue. Sometime in October I took it to Ilorin and back on 5k fuel had to refuel at Berger. I don’t do Uber or bolt, but I always think how massive the profit will be if I do.
coker007:
I have a question....

Why isn't the Prius a popular vehicle for e-hailing in Nigeria considering it's brilliant fuel economy, sleek interior and exterior design, great handling and control and other things it's good for.....

I could Google it but I'll most likely get a diplomatic answer, i just want to understand the experience of someone who's used it or something like it.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obalala: 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
Obviously he would wreck that car by getting a local Rewire...
donfortune48:

I once got a request in VI; rider called immediately and told me he's a fellow driver, that he just want me to help him jump start his car(Prius).
I got there, we tried but it couldn't start.

He has already called his mechanic and the guy was on his way coming even before he booked me.

2days later, I passed there and still met him, his car and a rewire.
4days later I passed again, still met him same spot and a new rewire. Yet car no gree start.

Corolla no dey like that.
Even a vulcanizer can fix your Corolla.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
obalala:
I keep asking myself this same question.. but of recent I have been seeing a lot of Pruis on Lagos roads.. I personally use a Toyota Pruis and since December last year I have had no single problem with it.. other than regular oil change not one single issue. Sometime in October I took it to Ilorin and back on 5k fuel had to refuel at Berger. I don’t do Uber or bolt, but I always think how massive the profit will be if I do.

I know right?!!!

Personally i think most Nigerian users and mechanics are new to the use of hybrid vehicles which shouldn't be if most cars sold in Nigeria come with manuals

And so the novelty of it leaves alot of technicians and users unsure of how to handle and operate on the car like they should

Everyone's stuck trying to figure it out
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
obalala:

I feel sorry for owners of hybrid cars.( not really). Nigerian car owners can not properly maintain regular gasoline cars ,so na hybrid they want maintain.. (2) Nigerian mechanics can barely fix or diagnosis gasoline cars. I am not saying that all Nigerian mechanics are incompetent, but finding a trust worthy one is like finding a needle in a hay stack . (3).. Hybrid mechanics are very difficult to find ,and finding that is competent enough is another battle on it his own. (4). You can't abuse an hybrid car they way you abuse gasoline cars , I wast told by one of my friend that had an hybrid Prius, he stated that not only does he use imported engine oil Castrol to be precise , the hybrid requires a special coolant. (5). Once the battery of an hybrid goes bad ,you will need to replace the whole system of the car. Which can cost nothing less than 300k naira ..

Some mechanics will tell you the will only need to replace the bad cells of the battery etc . This is were mechanic patch and patch things begin o....(6) Once the cell battery pack is bad , the car will not run on engine alone, you will need to fix or replace the battery cell for the car to run along with the engine....

Conclusion... you might think your hybrid is saving you money now ,but when it needs fixing that save money will not even cover the cost of repairs ... either way good luck .....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3166) (3167) (3168) (3169) (3170) (3171) (3172) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: northbird and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.