Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4736851 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3168) (3169) (3170) (3171) (3172) (3173) (3174) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
dru23:

Prius is great care for uber.. Unfortunately not enough mechanics that know how to fix it .. Parts can be expensive... Hybrid car needs a specific mechanics to fix am .. And if u are not careful enough you can get electrocuted while tampering with the battery cell ....

That is basic truth. That orange wire can send you to the next street after HELLFIRE avenue

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odimbannamdi(m): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Guys, is any active driver partner here based around Mowe axis?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
kodred:

The day you try to hustle with a prius is the day you give your village people license to your discombobulate your life.

Leave am we are here to read that testimony from the back

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
jpworld:

From December 1 to to 2nd week of January. i have increase my rent to 33k, with 5k below maintenance) due to high increase in maintaince and higher revenue generated during this period.

Anybody not satisfy should join moove.

Am still a fan
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hvac: 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
dru23:

Not at all bro ... we at dru23 try to offer cost effective products to our customers... Mobil 1 is still a top tier oil ,but I can always offer something better out there
you are just considerate and that's why you will continue to grow. Bless up

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
jpworld:

From December 1 to to 2nd week of January. i have increase my rent to 33k, with 5k below maintenance) due to high increase in maintaince and higher revenue generated during this period.

King Pharaoh yaf come...come and see him.....

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
dru23:

Not at all bro ... we at dru23 try to offer cost effective products to our customers... Mobil 1 is still a top tier oil ,but I can always offer something better out there

Please don't tell me this is your company name? undecided undecided

And what do you mean by "We at Dru23"? The last time I checked, you are the Chairman, Director, Sales Person, Marketer, Secretary, Accountant and Store Keeper of your Sole oil sales business.

Why make it look like you are an employer of labour when you are not? At least in your oil business.

Only Radautoworks has the right to say "We at TransmissionMilex" or GuzzGuzz say "We at GazzuzzAutoss". Because they are registered businesses and have employees under their payroll especially Ratautos.

One day now, that Fat Black Mechanic called Bishop will say "We at BishopAutos". Even though he has no registered business name and carries all his tools in a knapsack straped to his back while walking aimlessly around Lagos like someone without ambition. I even heard he has body odour and smells a lot too.

In Igboland, we call his type "AKPA USHI" (Bag of Smellos) or "UDU EZI" (Drum of Pigs)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by raykas(m): 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
2004 Camry for sale for 1.1m ,nothing to fix . Just buy and drive . Chat me on whatapp 080622889956

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bradpitt4040: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Calvary greetings to all the ogas in the house please Local man is in need of a sharp Toyota to drive for rentals.. if you got one am very much in need I stay at Ikotun axis my number is ‪‪+234 810 779 5894‬
Thanks in advance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
dru23:

No Castrol edge not available.. Castrol gtx Magnstec and Pennzoil

Pennzoil much better than edge or Mobil 1...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Weightless:

Well I feel you should have all the brand, castro mobil, Penn and royal purple.
What of mannol
https://www.nairaland.com/4644415/free-parts-delivery-within-nigeria/6#95536046

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fdmskincare: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
dru23:

Are you saying we that have been using mobil1 should buy this pennzoil?when is mobil 1 going to be available?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
deedee44:

Yes you can

Many thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=Felicity0001 post=96381109]
I was in IB last week Friday and i meet a Bolt Driver and we exchanged ideas. He made me understood drivers in Lagos can get request when ever they are in IB but they can't when they drive into Lagos.

Thanks a bunch.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2020

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by carternkem(m): 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
raykas:
2004 Camry for sale for 1.1m ,nothing to fix . Just buy and drive . Chat me on whatapp 080622889956

Can we discuss HP ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
Everybody come ooohHhhh...

Let me go and on Generator
My phone mustn’t go off
We @Baz001 want to see and probably smell something this night.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
Damnit dru23, GIVE US THE MEMES!! WE DEMAND THE MEMES!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
jpworld:

and in January you'll drop it now to 10k abi?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by melviniyke2002(m): 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
dru23:

Me I just stick 20k naira weekly, my drivers are honest hard working and my civic are low maintenance.. This is just me doing me o.. I am not advising anyone to follow my method o ....
lovely.....hope der appreciate u back sir....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
melviniyke2002:
lovely.....hope der appreciate u back sir....

Thanks bro .. They do

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
radautoworks:

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
radautoworks:
Dru is cheaper. He refuses to start quarrel angry grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5429767/where-rad-auto-works-parts/15#94521684

Yes o dru23 is cheaper o .....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
raykas:

Can it fly for 650k?
What am seeing here probably has over 450k mileages on it looking at the plate number. Panelbeater, body filler & painter are regular consultants on this car.
It is V6 ( fuel consumption would be like my evil Ford Mondeo)
The engine self go need replacement.

I no spoil market for you. Na just observation

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
dru23:

I thought there was no oil as good as Mobil 1 before now.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
dru23:

Thanks bro .. They do

My man is back.

Long time dru23
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
radautoworks:

Mama Rad, i see what you did with the milex sticker on your lubricants wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
BAZ001:
Everybody come ooohHhhh...

Let me go and on Generator
My phone mustn’t go off
We @Baz001 want to see and probably smell something this night.

You're such an instigator grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
fdmskincare:

Are you saying we that have been using mobil1 should buy this pennzoil?when is mobil 1 going to be available?

Nothing wrong with Mobil 1 at all .. After doing a little reasearch here and there.. Pennzoil was much better oil made with natural gas .. As a matter of fact people that can't afford Amsoil due to cost or selective distribution, were recommended Pennzoil.. Especially Rx350 car owners........

Pennzoil is the Official brand oil for Ferrari cars..... So if Ferrari can recommend it for their cars , it shows the trust that they have for it. ........

My 2011 Infiniti was using Mobil 1 Extended performance, when I switch over to Pennzoil my engine was more quite and runs smoother than Mobil 1 ......Mobil 1 is a good oil no doubt about that.. But Pennzoil personally takes the cake for me ..... I made it affordable for customers to try it. .............

Google Pennzoil and read the reviews.. You be amazed

For now we have enough Pennzoil and Castrol to go round .. And we will no longer import any more engine oil till the exchange rate improve.. Keep in mind my prices are still the same when the Naira was 360 ,and now my price still remains the same at 485naira.. We know our customers price point and we want to make it accessible to them.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Wow, you really went as low as 20k?
What informed this decision please?
Dru I knew before was pro-increased remittance.

I've actually observed a more changed, less combative and more cool dru these recent times.

dru23:

Me I just stick 20k naira weekly, my drivers are honest hard working and my civic are low maintenance.. This is just me doing me o.. I am not advising anyone to follow my method o ....

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
peeps4u:

Wow, you really went as low as 20k?
What informed this decision please?
Dru I knew before was pro-increased remittance.

I've actually observed a more changed, less combative and more cool dru these recent times.

Well we thank God , the engine oil business is doing ok . And also my drivers are doing well and maintenance cost of my civics are low .. So in other to keep them happy I didnt want to increase weekly delivery .. And I don't even do inspections anymore .. I am happy and drivers are happy to , no need to rock the boat .. Plus I still handle 100% repairs .........

In the past I stated that investors should only invest in few amount of cars on ehailing.. And they should not be put all there eggs in 1 basket ... so the few I have now am happy and I easily monitor them ...

In my humble advice 5 cars should be the maximum an investor should have on ehailing.. And invest in other business, when you do that the uber income will not be a die affair.... It is a tough business and I can't come and kill myself... it is not easy at all ,but so far I am contented with what I have.. And I have become selective on who I hire ....

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Mama Rad, i see what you did with the milex sticker on your lubricants wink

Na from the same source ,it no matter at all ..no be sticker customers want chop.. Consumers are looking for genuine and affordable products ......

If you look at the bottom of my Pennzoil you can See the manufacturer date on it .. Its written May20th 2020, it was process about 6 months ago ..

And engine oil has a life span of about 5 years unopened or sitting on shelf. So am still offering the same quality products at a reasonable price point...

(1) (2) (3) ... (3168) (3169) (3170) (3171) (3172) (3173) (3174) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.