Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4769685 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3167) (3168) (3169) (3170) (3171) (3172) (3173) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
Duke111:
Hello Brethren, i don what is happening to our Sun in Lagos ooo? It’s like it’s targeted at Lagos only.

When i started ride sharing i started having serious waist pain that no amount of of pain killer help. So i stopped for a while nd d pain intensified, so i talked to my parents, they sent me some herbs nd after taking it for 3 days everything stopped till today. Am still driving even as at now i de jibowu traffic grin
thanks bro for coming to my rescue today. Don't worry, when we see for get together, e get wetin I wan show you cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
Where are this crew seff?......lets shake some tables

Bolt will take like 52,000 Naira
Fuel like 40k
Feeding,drugs etc. Like 15k
Delivery : 30k

Take home : take home 71k.....

@jpworld it is time for you to increase to 45k weekly...this business is now booming

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

Kazeem won kill me, told me fuel pump was bad and injectors also needs replacement. The way these ppl condem car parts without regards for you pocket baffles me. Thank God I had some knowledge about cars I would have been looking for money to replace things that are perfectly working

Bro you seem to be moving from 1 car to another for this uber. You started off with a Benz, than a sunny datsun ,than to Corolla and than to Benz again .. From personal experience I think it is better to just stick 1 car or find 1 car that will work well .. .Jumping ships from 1 car to another is not cost effective.. I only jump ship once. I went from Elantra 07 to 08 to Honda civic 03 to 05 . And that is what am sticking to now .. And the only reason I jump ship is to be cost effective and adjust to the business environment... This post is not to disrespect or belittle you in anyway. This is my observations

20 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
OmoOshodi:

Fuel like 40k

@jpworld it is time for you to increase to 45k weekly...this business is now booming

Good job bro ...keep it up make sure u put money aside for a raining day.....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
dru23:

not me.....i'm on the fence throwing stones
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
grin
1daboi:
thanks bro for coming to my rescue today. Don't worry, when we see for get together, e get wetin I wan show you cheesy

Anything for a brother. Please show me way not an oven. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
AtoningBlood:
Hello Fam,

I want to try this out.

I won't be driving it, I wish I can get someone who is faithful. Am looking at informing a pastor from a good church to get me a faithful member, lol. I know toyota 2004 is popularly used, do UBER still accept this? What if I buy the car and hand it over to UBER to manage it, will this reduce the headaches?

Please advise.

Thanks
grin grin if ur buying any other car from coro ,I will want to drive for u,but then even if u hand d car over to Jesus,,head ache and cough go still dey angry grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

If you can allow me light your oven twice a week with sloppy mouth gigs alongside the fees wink, i will be more than willing to be at your call. I live not so far away .

Why are you like this undecided

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
dru23:

How far? Castrol edge don dey available? Keep me informed if it don dey in stock
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
kodred:

What?!!! I can see you have suddenly gone mad. Address the lady properly young man.

Na y I go always like you my friend

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
donfortune48:

They have come again.

He can in fact na true e burst you there.

Leave it or dump it anyone you like Kodred no dey talk too musssssssh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
Felicity0001:

Are you driving for any of them? Why worry yourself over another man's business? If he likes let him sell his goods above the normal price his neighbors sells its not my concern.

It's been long we heard from chillex8 oh hope that guy is fine.

Blackbishop any news from him?

Chillex is back and better.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
shollywendy1:
I'm the last person that can miraculously ever win madam radauto give away promo, as I have little knowledge about scanning, electrical stuffs in cars except she ask me to identify the stuffs in this menu.
Even my friends bishop and pope that like food can not beat me to it.

You na my oga for that section.

But car matter I still dey learn ooooo

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
obalala:
I keep asking myself this same question.. but of recent I have been seeing a lot of Pruis on Lagos roads.. I personally use a Toyota Pruis and since December last year I have had no single problem with it.. other than regular oil change not one single issue. Sometime in October I took it to Ilorin and back on 5k fuel had to refuel at Berger. I don’t do Uber or bolt, but I always think how massive the profit will be if I do.

Na when you carry am enter uber you go know say your village people are now on wireless

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
shollywendy1:

How far? Castrol edge don dey available? Keep me informed if it don dey in stock

No Castrol edge not available.. Castrol gtx Magnstec and Pennzoil

Pennzoil much better than edge or Mobil 1...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
Blackbishop:

Na when you carry am enter uber you go know say your village people are now on wireless

Prius is great care for uber.. Unfortunately not enough mechanics that know how to fix it .. Parts can be expensive... Hybrid car needs a specific mechanics to fix am .. And if u are not careful enough you can get electrocuted while tampering with the battery cell ....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
dru23:

Bro you seem to be moving from 1 car to another for this uber. You started off with a Benz, than a sunny datsun ,than to Corolla and than to Benz again .. From personal experience I think it is better to just stick 1 car or find 1 car that will work well .. .Jumping ships from 1 car to another is not cost effective.. I only jump ship once. I went from Elantra 07 to 08 to Honda civic 03 to 05 . And that is what am sticking to now .. And the only reason I jump ship is to be cost effective and adjust to the business environment... This post is not to disrespect or belittle you in anyway. This is my observations

The corolla wasn't my personal car at the moment I have no choice but to drive my Mercedes. And besides I enjoyed every experience from using all cars.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
obalala:
I keep asking myself this same question.. but of recent I have been seeing a lot of Pruis on Lagos roads.. I personally use a Toyota Pruis and since December last year I have had no single problem with it.. other than regular oil change not one single issue. Sometime in October I took it to Ilorin and back on 5k fuel had to refuel at Berger. I don’t do Uber or bolt, but I always think how massive the profit will be if I do.

The day you try to hustle with a prius is the day you give your village people license to your discombobulate your life.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
Pls house...i nid a comprehensive hp agreement...pls ejor...
Jst abt to seal an hp deal...
Meanwhile giveaway dey do me to do to @list b gracious to d house for info here and dere...
Wud post all netwrk recharge card morro @ 4pm by God grace...
Pls d hp tin to sakariliwan89@gmail.com
Thanks n anticipation....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
dru23:

No Castrol edge not available.. Castrol gtx Magnstec and Pennzoil

Pennzoil much better than edge or Mobil 1...

Hmmm Have you switched loyalty from mobile1

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
Duke111:
grin

Anything for a brother. Please show me way not an oven. grin
[sup][/sup] grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
OmoOshodi:

Fuel like 40k

Did you sleep at home at all during the week to make that amount

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
dru23:

Just to let you know I learn every time I read your posts.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
OmoOshodi:

Fuel like 40k

From December 1 to to 2nd week of January. i have increase my rent to 33k, with 5k below maintenance) due to high increase in maintaince and higher revenue generated during this period.

Anybody not satisfy should join moove.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dee1cartel(m): 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
carixma:
I wan give u expo. But nah ur email i wan send am, if u can provide one. It’s 3 things that are involve to get more trips on Taxify.

Boss abeg send me ur number make we discuss

Or Whatsapp me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
Weightless:

Did you sleep at home at all during the week to make that amount

Why are you asking the obvious?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
nitigriti:

Just to let you know I learn every time I read your posts.

This is the reason am here o .. We grow when we lift others ..... Have been using civic 03 to 05 for at least 3yrs plus... never had real issue with any of them ... I sold 1 of them due to the fact that I couldn't get a mechanic that knows what he is doing.. I sold it out of frustration, 1 mechanic wanted to charge me about 20k naira before he can even touch it ... Before than I spent close to over 100k trying to fix the issue.. All the mechanic I took it to were doing try and error job.. Other than that I love the civic die......

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
jpworld:

From December 1 to to 2nd week of January. i have increase my rent to 33k, with 5k below maintenance) due to high increase in maintaince and higher revenue generated during this period.

Anybody not satisfy should join moove.

Me I just stick 20k naira weekly, my drivers are honest hard working and my civic are low maintenance.. This is just me doing me o.. I am not advising anyone to follow my method o ....

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
Weightless:

Hmmm Have you switched loyalty from mobile1

Not at all bro ... we at dru23 try to offer cost effective products to our customers... Mobil 1 is still a top tier oil ,but I can always offer something better out there
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
dru23:

Not at all bro ... we at dru23 try to offer cost effective products to our customers... Mobil 1 is still a top tier oil ,but I can always offer something better out there

Well I feel you should have all the brand, castro mobil, Penn and royal purple.
What of mannol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
dru23:

Me I just stick 20k naira weekly, my drivers are honest hard working and my civic are low maintenance.. This is just me doing me o.. I am not advising anyone to follow my method o ....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
northbird:

Why are you asking the obvious?

Just to be sure, and I want to know how mentally stable is both him and the car he is using.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3167) (3168) (3169) (3170) (3171) (3172) (3173) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: GeneralZodd(m), Mukah1234(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.