Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733795 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3176) (3177) (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
dru23:

By fire by force .. I have officially retired from contributing anything meaningful on the forum ...

And why do you think I turn a clown over night on this forum. I stop bothering with the ideology of the calibre of people who calls me and still proffer Solution on their own.

Luxurydriver hasginger them to turn petty mechanic to save up, same as Angrybuffon saying we charge crazy bill.

Now they have even taken it top notch to post prices.

Which is a nice idea online shop. Car part shop... Cool idea

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
Oluwabengz:

Baba Abeg drop your digit ooo, i wan scan my car grin

DM make we connect
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Felicity0001:

Avail me details of the journey.

Date
Time
Exact Destination
Numbers of passengers
Return or drop
Pickup area
Plus any other relevant info for evaluation.

Thank you.

Taken boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
pope191:

Taken boss
By d rightful owner.

Peace menh

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GreatCracker(m): 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ghost1994:
*Car parts and their prices*
(Toyota Camry 03-06 and Toyota Corolla 03-06)

Windscreen
Corolla 20k
Camry 19k

*Bumper*
Corolla 15k
Camry 18k

**Headlamps*
Corolla 15k each
Camry 17k each

*Battery*
70amps (18k)
75amps (20k)

*Shocks*
Corolla new (8k each)
Tokubo (5k each)

Camry new (9k each)
Tokunbo (7k each)

*Stablizer linkages*
New 2 pairs #2500
Tokunbo 2 pairs #1500

*Bushings*
1k each

*Engine seater*

*Brakepads*
6k new
Tokunbo 4k

*Catalyst*
Work type (cut and open) 15k
Complete manifold with catalyst (35k)

*Spark plugs*
New set 6k
Tokunbo 4k

*Spark plug coil*
Set new (4k each)
Tokubo (2k each)

*Alternator*
New 8k
Tokunbo 6k

*Power steering pump*
Corolla 27k
Camry 25k

*Radiator*
New camry double cell (25k)
Single cell (18k)

Corolla single cell (15k)
Double cell(20k)

*Alternator belt*
Camry tokunbo 4k
New 2500

Corolla tokunbo 3k
New 1500

*Condenser*
Camry new 20k
Tokunbo 14k

Corolla new 18k
Tokunbo 13k

*Compressor*
Camry new 30k
Tokunbo 25k

Corolla new 27k
Tokunbo 23k

Hope this helps. Let no one come and be asking for these prices again here oooo.

Copied
quite educative

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
dru23:

You went from Don diddy to don dummy .. You went uber is slavery, drivers are slaves .. To you owning a farm ,from misinformed to confuse and out of touch , to Honda Civic are worse cars ever ,without ever driving 1 .. People like you are the reasons I don't buy or will ever buy used naija cars.......

When it comes to vechicle. Car owners should always follow vechicle manual.. You don't know better than the engineers that created the vechicle.. 20w50 is a thick oil ,you are making the oil pump work harder than it is supposed to be . Thereby causing wear and tear on the engine..
Am going to break down your ignorance and incompetence below ...... You stated you have been using 20w50 for 5 years now ..........

Ok let us get to simple logical facts here.. Those 5 years that you have been using 20w50 engine oil .. How often do you drive your car and how many miles do you put on it ?.. My belief is that you leave and stay in Lagos and maybe twice a year or so you drive down to your village. Now with the Lagos traffic and you having others cars to drive (allegedly). I doubt you put up to 8k miles a year on that that has been using 20w50... For a car to break down ,it will take time and time , Toyota engine can take abuse overtime.. So my point here is your use of 20w50 oil does not convince me that it is correct oil to use .. By the time you drive the car constantly enough will than know if it is correct oil to use or not .. The wrong use of oil will take time enough to show its ugly result.. When a car is going to spoil, it goes through a process.... Go and sit down bro ...And stop giving advice here anyone that takes your advice are doing it on their own risk .....

How did I miss dis?
It hav do Oga dru, plssss
Someone cannot play with u again

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Blackbishop:

And why do you think I turn a clown over night on this forum. I stop bothering with the ideology of the calibre of people who calls me and still proffer Solution on their own.

Luxurydriver hasginger them to turn petty mechanic to save up, same as Angrybuffon saying we charge crazy bill.

Now they have even taken it top notch to post prices.

Which is a nice idea online shop. Car part shop... Cool idea

Is like someone is not happy (job threatened)

Na Nigerian economy dey cos am, people don turn their own barber, cook, electrician, plumber nothing wey people no Dey attempt by themselves.
This 2020 has taught people a lot of lesson.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Hmm

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
dru23:

My brother, my team advice me to stay quiet.. I was told it was needed so that we can cash in on owners that abuse their cars ... we might start even importing 20w50 to start with , to find it in Yankee na the problem self ..we have to give the people what they want, not what is good for them .....

Some people want to stop us from getting free maintenance tips huh. I'm sure you won't let em dent your rep.
Keep the good work rolling

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:27am On Nov 27, 2020
Blackbishop:

Me 8k.... chai I don blow

No mind ooh na joke ooh...

Abeg be like u go come run consumption check for my car next week d tin dey consume too much fuel
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:30am On Nov 27, 2020
Can someone please help calculate the expected amount for a trip that took 64 minutes over a distance of 21.9km. Bolt arrived at N2500 but I somehow think it should be more.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 7:43am On Nov 27, 2020
We are your number one source to get any vehicle checked. We make it easy for you to discover the complete history of any used car before you buy or sell it. It only takes a couple of minutes, and you'll have peace of mind before you buy . Have that peace of mind knowing the vehicle's complete history.
You’ll receive crucial facts about the car you’re looking to buy that will help you make a smart decision.

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report.

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fdmskincare: 8:05am On Nov 27, 2020
omorkelly:

She may not be a fraud; Jaiz bank inter transfers is always problematic.
I had several failed transfers from a friend using that Jaiz bank and was debited. At times it took days for reversion. He stopped using that bank whenever he wants to make transfer thereafter.
My Advise: give the lady some days, maybe 2 weeks to sort things out first. If she is not forthcoming then we(this honourable house)go the usual route.

I agree
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 8:19am On Nov 27, 2020
*GOODMORNING MY FRIENDS*

PLS TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY, NOT EVERYTHING IS SPIRITUAL*

1. The *STOMACH* is injured when you do not have breakfast in the morning.

2. The *KIDNEYS* are injured when you do not even drink 10 glasses of water in 24 hours.

3. The *GALLBLADDER* is injured when you do not even sleep until 11 o'clock and do not wake up to the sunrise.

4. The *SMALL INTESTINE* is injured when you eat cold and stale food.

5. The *LARGE INTESTINES* are injured when you eat more fried and spicy food.

6. The *LUNGS* are injured when you breathe in smoke and stay in polluted environment of cigarettes.

7. The *LIVER* is injured when you eat heavy fried food, junk, and fast food.

8. The *HEART* is injured when you eat your meal with more salt and cholesterol.

9. The *PANCREAS* is injured when you eat sweet things because they are tasty and freely available.

10. The *EYES* are injured when you work in the light of mobile phone and computer screen in the dark.

11. The *BRAIN* is injured when you start having negative thoughts.

NB: *All these PARTS* are not available in the market. So take care and keep your body parts healthy.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 8:30am On Nov 27, 2020
Ghost1994:
*GOODMORNING MY FRIENDS*

2. The *KIDNEYS* are injured when you do not even drink 10 glasses of water in 24 hours.

3. The *GALLBLADDER* is injured when you do not even sleep until 11 o'clock and do not wake up to the sunrise.

6. The *LUNGS* are injured when you breathe in smoke and stay in polluted environment of cigarettes.

8. The *HEART* is injured when you eat your meal with more salt and cholesterol.

9. The *PANCREAS* is injured when you eat sweet things because they are tasty and freely available.

10. The *EYES* are injured when you work in the light of mobile phone and computer screen in the dark.

NB: *All these PARTS* are not available in the market. So take care and keep your body parts healthy.

Bros all this wahala for Wetin na?
How man wan survive for Lagos and still be cautious of all this?
Abeggii, something must kill a man...
lol.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:32am On Nov 27, 2020
Ghost1994:
*GOODMORNING MY FRIENDS*

Half of the people living in lagos have 40% of body injured, cos they do almost everything above everyday

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:37am On Nov 27, 2020
Good one @ ghost 94.

Guilty of No.1 and .2 embarassed

I skip breakfast very often and I forget to drink water always.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:57am On Nov 27, 2020
BAZ001:

Is like someone is not happy (job threatened)

Na Nigerian economy dey cos am, people don turn their own barber, cook, electrician, plumber nothing wey people no Dey attempt by themselves.
This 2020 has taught people a lot of lesson.

Threatened!!! Blood nothing can threaten me in this line of business except I refuse to evolve from my comfort zone.

I keep studying, reading and developing my set skills in Automobile world. Blood like hitting the rock bottom gives me the boost I need mostly to come out with something different.

So blood I enjoy every bit of cruise I dey catch here

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by royalair(m): 9:45am On Nov 27, 2020
labiola:
Good morning all.

I have a corolla 2007 Tokunbo. I bought it 1month ago for personal use but I am considering using it for Uber business. My challenge is how to get a good driver to partner with. I can't drive it myself.

Please I need your advice.
hi I need a vehicle for rental basis. Your vehicle will be kept in good shape. Please you can reach me on 08168065525. My location is Festac
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:14am On Nov 27, 2020
grin
Who dem beat, who body dey ache?

bukkysam:
Support the burial of Diego Maradona nothing is too small. At all at all make sure u drop something. 0262643228 Gtb.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 10:52am On Nov 27, 2020
Hello Brethren, i intend traveling to okitipupa in ondo state, it’s a personal trip. How is the road my interstate Brethren?
Peace
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chazleeray(m): 11:02am On Nov 27, 2020
A wonderful morning to everyone in this family, It gladens my heart to see a thread like this, i greet you all. Please am currently in owerri but will be heading to Lagos by December. I've been able to save up a little funds from the petty trade i do in owerri, My elder bro is insisting i go into uber and he's willing to assist me and I'm ready, we might be able to raise withing 1.5-2million by next week. But am in severe need of advice.
1) what kind of car is advisable to purchase as a newbie and how do i ensure is purely Belgium use from a well reliable source
3) Since i"ll be learning how to drive here in Lagos. Please how fast and easy can i Learn to navigate the Lagos road
3) how can i start applying for my drivers licence here in Lagos
4) how long does it take to get all the required documents to start uber and how best should i go about it.
Please i really appreciate everyone here and your candid advice is needed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t8cOqlyCMU

Finally the solution to body pains from driving long hours is here.

Driving in Lagos traffic can leave your body craving for a massage however getting a massage from a spa is not cheap. Check out this device that can do the job over and over again

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:59am On Nov 27, 2020
Read some pages backwards. Answers re there.
Chazleeray:
A wonderful morning to everyone in this family, It gladens my heart to see a thread like this, i greet you all. Please am currently in owerri but will be heading to Lagos by December. I've been able to save up a little funds from the petty trade i do in owerri, My elder bro is insisting i go into uber and he's willing to assist me and I'm ready, we might be able to raise withing 1.5-2million by next week. But am in severe need of advice.
1) what kind of car is advisable to purchase as a newbie and how do i ensure is purely Belgium use from a well reliable source
3) Since i"ll be learning how to drive here in Lagos. Please how fast and easy can i Learn to navigate the Lagos road
4) how long does it take to get all the required documents to start uber and how best should i go about it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
Did a risky and funny thing this morning. I picked this lady around my house and noticed I needed to use the toilet. Noticing that there s traffic, I jejely told her I wan take something for my apartment as I live around. Na so I go offload inside room for about 4 mins. Rushed back to meet her in the traffic.
Local man cannot just can!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t8cOqlyCMU

Finally the solution to body pains from driving long hours is here.

Driving in Lagos traffic can leave your body craving for a massage however getting a massage from a spa is not cheap. Check out this device that can do the job over and over again

Thumbs Up... No paparazzi straight to the point and real content.

First time I finished ur video with skipping it.

Keep it up

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
davit:
Did a risky and funny thing this morning. I picked this lady around my house and noticed I needed to use the toilet. Noticing that there s traffic, I jejely told her I wan take something for my apartment as I live around. Na so I go offload inside room for about 4 mins. Rushed back to meet her in the traffic.
Local man cannot just can!

Funny but calculative.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
There are answers by veterans to all these in previous pages, but let me try in my lil way

1. Since you're sure of raising about 2m, you can never be wrong with Corolla. If your money can't get Coro, there are other cars like Honda civic, city, big daddy, elantra (but parts quite expensive).
You can not go wrong with civic also, it is becoming more adopted for this job and quite cheaper than coro, with good fuel economy.

2. If you can drive already, all you need do is to learn how to use google map. You may start using google map in your place now to master Gmap. Where people often get it wrong is "at about 40m, take left" or "take the next turning by the left" and whereas, the next turning might not be the one Gmap recognises, you need to learn how to check your map and confirm the next turning you're or approaching is the right one by looking at your location on the map and the next direction map is telling you to take.
You get to understand Gmap as you use it more often.

3. If you're coming to lag soon, it is advisable you registerter in Lagos because you might not have been called for capturing back home by the time you will be coming to Lagos, which means having to go back jome for capturing if you're already in lagos. Look for pattyb or something on NL, she does DL and reliable.

4. You need comprehensive/third party insurance, road worthiness, necessary cat docs. I dont know if hackney and lasdri are compulsory for new driver, you may inquire about this from this thread.

Once your temp DL is out, even if you're yet to get a car, I advise you register on uber and go for training so that you can upload your vehicle when it arrives and hit the ground running with uber, and then go ahead with bolt.

Good luck.

Chazleeray:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Abort Trip from mainland to island!!
I repeat abort mission!!!

Started this Trip 11:05am from governor's rd... Still counting.

Indriver's be warn!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
sharpk007:

Thumbs Up... No paparazzi straight to the point and real content.

First time I finished ur video with skipping it.

Keep it up

Abeg dey watch all my videos without skipping

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3176) (3177) (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Cineinfo(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.