Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4793375 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) (3183) (3184) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 2:28am On Nov 28, 2020
vigrxplusng:
how much is remittance on weekly rentals now please?
It’s 35k

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 3:37am On Nov 28, 2020
jpworld:

Godswill10

See them vampires,

One of them post about sienna to Ghana, how lucarative, i gave out my 2nd sienna, spending almost 150k in Registration.

My broda after 2months, i run 4 my life.

I end up selling those sienna

The interstate for 990k,

The ghana route for 1.1

landing cost 4 both 2.1m

Pls run 4 ur life.

jpworld:

I import sienna 4 sale and one driver canvass me into putting it for interstate for 40k weekly.

I decide to give it a try, within 3months of doing the business i regret my decision.

40k weekly 4 sienna sound so good, when u calculate it weekly to one year.

but the repairs will frustrate u, brake pad will be change every 2 weeks, oil every 2 weeks, tie rod, ball joints, tires u will have to keep changing, and u wont be able to save from the 40k

You shouldn't venture into what you have no knowledge off, you were carried by the remittance.
Every business has its own "keys to success". You must look for it if you want to succeed in that biz.

Transportation is very lucrative, but you must choose your route wisely. Some intestate road are best driven with molue, definitely your baby Sienna will collapse.

According to personal research, Jibowo - PH is one of the best route for Sienna.

Which route were you?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 4:10am On Nov 28, 2020
Tappet Noise

Causes of Tappet Noise and Prevention

Follow the Link below to learn more

https://www.nairaland.com/5770914/mechanic-roundtable/11#96516236
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 6:18am On Nov 28, 2020
It is always a good idea to take a used car to a mechanic before you purchase it. Even the best of all mechanics may not be able to tell you everything that might be wrong with the car. Car can be salvaged, flooded, rebuilt and junked and more

Get a comprehensive vehicle report today

Contact us on Whats-app now .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:58am On Nov 28, 2020
So on Thursday Northbird and Lush were having views about the Aboki's, while I kept my view for better perspective.

I don't regularly pick the northerners, but on dis day, I got a request from Musa, called him and he asked me to "Be coming", funny me! Drove down to PU, notify and he told me his coming... few mins after arrival, I got a call of where r u (wrong location), he called another street and make me understand he's outside, waiting and d babariga he's wearing, so I totally felt it's going to b easy pick up (just look out for someone waerin babariga). Back and forth the street, can't find Musa, now we r both getting agitated, throwing blames on each other over the phone and if he should get another driver, till someone took his phone and gave me d right PU. On getting dia, he hopped in and as I was about to propel, he apologise and pled for a stop over at any pharmaceutical store to get pain reliever as he hurt is knee on his way out, immediately sometin struck me to ask, is ur destination right? He blab for seconds and ask me to talk to the person he's about to meet, lo and behold, Oga! Was going to d Island from Ikeja ard 3pm and wot I picked was Bariga cheesy me; Kolewerk, I bill him 5k, if I must embark on such trip, which he decline and ask me to take him back to PU seeing the traffic situation as well.

Las Las, after the whole drama and loan of 500, which I don't usually give to rider, but there's this strangeness of relating wit an Aboki, which I don't get often on dis job... he asked how much should he send on getting to PU? And I told him, whatever crossed his mind, since it was effort in futile for both of us, he sent 1300, the money got reversed and he was the first person dat called yesterday to notify me about it, need to send my account for resend. Wow! As much as crime knows no boundary, an average Northerner have the fear of God in dem compare to any tribe. Good morning fam, fruitful day Pope wish for all.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 7:10am On Nov 28, 2020
pope191:
So on Thursday Northbird and Lush were having views about the Aboki's, while I kept my view for better perspective.

I don't regularly pick the northerners, but of dis day, I got a request from Musa, called him and he asked me to "Be coming", funny me! Drove down to PU, notify and he told me his coming... few mins after arrival, I got a call of where r u (wrong location), he called another street and make me understand he's outside, waiting and d babariga he's wearing, so I totally felt it's going to b easy pick up (just look out for someone waerin babariga). Back and forth the street, can't find Musa, now we r both getting agitated, throwing blames on each other over the phone and if he should get another driver, till someone took his phone and gave me d right PU. On getting dia, he hopped in and as I was about to propel, he apologise and pled for a stop over at any pharmaceutical store to get pain reliever as he hurt is knee on his way out, immediately sometin struck me to ask, is ur destination right? He blab for seconds and ask me to talk to the person he's about to meet, lo and behold, Oga! Was going to d Island from Ikeja ard 3pm and wot I picked was Bariga cheesy me; Kolewerk, I bill him 5k, if I must embark on such trip, which he decline and ask me to take him back to PU seeing the traffic situation as well.

Las Las, after the whole drama and loan of 500, which I don't usually give to rider, but there's this strangeness of relating wit an Aboki, which I don't get often on dis job... he asked how much should he send on getting to PU? And I told him, whatever crossed his mind, since it was effort in futile for both of us, he sent 1300, the money got reversed and he was the person to call me yesterday to notify me about it, need for me to send my account for resend. Wow! [b[As much as crime knows no boundary, an average Northerner have the fear of God in dem compare to any tribe.[/b] Good morning fam, fruitful day Pope wish for all.

Very true @ the bolded. I stayed back in the North one year after service and this is what I've come to understand; About 80% of Northerners are very trustworthy in their BUSINESS DEALINGS as compared to about 40% of Easterners, Southerners and Westerners. However, I'll feel safer driving at night in the Southern or Eastern or Western part of the country than in the Northern part of the country.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 7:12am On Nov 28, 2020
Car Papers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:32am On Nov 28, 2020
For the night crawlers and weekend early birds.
Be careful on the road.
Some of these live fast, die young fellas driving out from clubhouse early in the morning do not want to die alone.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 8:34am On Nov 28, 2020
hvac:
Who knows how much it will cost to replace faded number plate and how long it will take me to get it.
Thanks
Go na paint the faded part

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by naenaesosa: 9:08am On Nov 28, 2020
Good day all. Been following this thread. Thank you all for the information share. I have a Toyota camry 2007 . How can i earn money from it asides from ehailing? I am thinking maybe car rental or concierge services. Please your input will go a long way
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:14am On Nov 28, 2020
OJURONGBE1:
For the night crawlers and weekend early birds.
Be careful on the road.
Some of these live fast, die young fellas driving out from clubhouse early in the morning do not want to die alone.
Lekki-Epe Expressway during the early hours on any weekend day is a death trap.
Know this and know peace.

Notable Spots: ••••The bend after Lekki tollgate inward first round about.
••• The bend after Akiogun turning, heading to Marwa from first round about.

••• Jubilee Bridge accent

••• Abraham Adesanya stretch starting from the bridge decent

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2020
Good morning fam, I scanned my Honda CRV 2000 and it showed below result.

Please kindly advice as appropriate, so I can action

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:10am On Nov 28, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

Hmmm na wa oh, all this traffic makes me scared of coming back to drive. This this dey weak engine

My brother watin man go do? Abi u don get better hustle?
We no get shoes...so let's keep moving Lagos.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:13am On Nov 28, 2020
mrjaydee:
Omo if you cant get to the island before 8am this days just forget it and work on the mainland.

Funny enough going back from the island to mainland is very free.. grin

That's because the work on the path of the 3MD has been completed making It free for users going to the mainland from the island couple with other alternative routes.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:14am On Nov 28, 2020
Weightless:

Spend 3hrs in that mad traffic, I and my car dey resting mode rite now.
Today is traffic day
Me almost 4hrs... D trip ended 6500naira... Na 1star be compensation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 10:20am On Nov 28, 2020
Wahala for person wey stick to indriver cux uber and bolt don block am....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2020
All these riders don port to indriver because of surge, Abeg let’s avoid indriver so they come back to bolt/Uber////
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Horngha: 11:26am On Nov 28, 2020
Pls advice me house, what are the best car to buy for both Uber and bolt that will be approved and fuel saving cars.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Babadee1900:
Lekki-Epe Expressway during the early hours on any weekend day is a death trap.
Know this and know peace.

Notable Spots: ••••The bend after Lekki tollgate inward first round about.
••• The bend after Akiogun turning, heading to Marwa from first round about.

••• Jubilee Bridge accent

••• Abraham Adesanya stretch starting from the bridge decent

One of d reason is party after party... the fast car guys that need to test dia ride

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by royalair(m): 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
naenaesosa:
Good day all. Been following this thread. Thank you all for the information share. I have a Toyota camry 2007 . How can i earn money from it asides from ehailing? I am thinking maybe car rental or concierge services. Please your input will go a long way
hi good day. Please I need a vehicle for rentals. My residence is Festac. You can reach me on 08168065525. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
Felicity0001:

That's because the work on the path of the 3MD has been completed making It free for users going to the mainland from the island couple with other alternative routes.

I pray soh, d cumbersome drive being experience by motorist on the second phase of dis repair is majorly due to fact of people leaving home almost at d same time, almost everyone have to resume b4 d time frame of 8/9am, even the once dat have appointment need to leave on time b4 everywhere gets block.

Unlike the first phase where folks can decide when to move or have 10 hrs time frame to make favorite choice on when to leave for mainland.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
Felicity0001:

I don't see any difference. Is it not the same protocol being applied here? 12a.m - 12noon.

Switch of lanes, status quo still remains or is there a change in the traffic mgt plan.?

From Adekunle, they switch unto the Adenjji - oworonshoki lane.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Pls I need advice on this...

IVMcruise is a new e-hailing app launched in Enugu. Drivers are expected to remit back cash for the car for a period of 3yrs (5million naira). They are releasing a brand new car on loan.
The company, IVMcruise, (innoson), will provide the riders although offline is applicable.

THE MONEY IS SHARED 70%( IVMcruise) and 30% (drivers) till u complete ur 5m.
The car has a 3yr warranty but fuel and oil change on top driver head.

Abeg, does it worth it?
If I make 1000 they will take 700

The car...(actual amount of the car around 4.5). Hire purchase things

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
abefeabebi:

Pls how much, buying next week too shock for corolla 03. thanks

I got it for 20k, complete shock though.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaCr7:

Curious, are you using crv 2000 for ehailing ni?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
Horngha:
Pls advice me house, what are the best car to buy for both Uber and bolt that will be approved and fuel saving cars.
Toyota corolla, camry (biggy), Honda civic, city.

I recommend civic; less expensive than corolla, also cheaper cost of parts and maintenance, and better fuel economy. It has been tested and trusted to be good for this job.

This is not taking anything from Corolla, but it is getting too pricy for this job.
Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
peeps4u:

Curious, are you using crv 2000 for ehailing ni?

Positive wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
Is this still possible? Who has a clue should pls share with me

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
InfinityEstates:

Very true @ the bolded. I stayed back in the North one year after service and this is what I've come to understand; About 80% of Northerners are very trustworthy in their BUSINESS DEALINGS as compared to about 40% of Easterners, Southerners and Westerners. However, I'll feel safer driving at night in the Southern or Eastern or Western part of the country than in the Northern part of the country.

In that case Nigeria n Nigerians are not good then
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaCr7:

Carry the motor to radautoworks bros you win scanner u no won give back ni? gringrin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
northbird:

I don't see any difference. Is it not the same protocol being applied here? 12a.m - 12noon.

Switch of lanes, status quo still remains or is there a change in the traffic mgt plan.?

From Adekunle, they switch unto the Adenjji - oworonshoki lane.

My response was to why coming to the mainland from island is free.

It may interest you to know that a single pot hole on any Lagos busy road can cause a stretch of serious traffic let alone diversion atbthe Adeleke axis which no more exist going from the island. I hope you understand now. Same thing applies to motorist going to the island from the mainland. Formerly it was a direct traffic flow but now it a 2way diversion, that alone can cause serious traffic.

I hope you get it now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) (3183) (3184) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: mejai(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.