Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4740765 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Why you de pity nah, make we call radio station appreciate am small nah grin

Gazzuzz is back... I am so going to have fun...
Please we need a lil violence...
Pleaseeee...

The king of trolling is back....
Oh I miss the good old days of real gbas gbos....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
nwizu042:

Bro, you still have some learning to do...
Learning like? I think you should learn from him.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
Chillex8

Any update?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kamikaze42:

I have received the alert for the #4900.

Una tank you o

Very good. Big thanks to the elders. United we stand! @Pope101, you can now go ahead with your end plan.... oven lighter crew.

18 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hvac: 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kamikaze42:

Una tank you o
she paid because she had felt the heat not because she had in mind to pay and probably someone from here fed her with information on the implications if she refused to pay. It's still possible that someone here told her that we will call during the radio program (I feel so) You can't owe someone and block him for weeks if you have in mind to pay.

18 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
izzou:
Chillex8

Any update?
Sent ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ogbunigwe2018:

Sent u a mail. Want to discuss something with you.

I didn't see any sir

Try resending again
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
Babadee1900:
This one sweet me tongue
Nice one!

Next is Chillex8

@Chillex

What's the update... Shall we begin?

Meanwhile anybody with the time when Suratu will be anchoring her show, let me know, she deserves some accolades. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
SHOOPSYN:

Very good. Big thanks to the elders. United we stand! @Pope101, you can now go ahead with your end plan.... oven lighter crew.

You too much... how she go say others don’t know how to talk but only Pope. Very soon we go see say dem feature Pope for Radio Kebbi or Pope don go Kano to greet Emir

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
tojahh:

@Chillex

Meanwhile anybody with the time when Suratu will be anchoring her show, let me know, she deserves some accolades. grin
Make una free suratu na grin as she don borrow money take pay debt don show say she fit no get money true true

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
tojahh:

@Chillex

Lol..Her show was aired on Wednesday I think. Leave Suratu nah grin
Let’s focus on Lekuti A O cool

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
tojahh:

@Chillex

Pope will not like this

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
Meanwhile update on the get together!!!

Sunday 20th, December 2020 [/b]has been agreed as the date and the event will take place at [b]Jamrock Cuisine and the time is 12 - 5pm

The restaurant has agreed to provide a space for us with a shade but this depend on how many person will be showing up. We have earmarked 30 persons.

Base on popular demand, we have included alcoholic beverage to the menu (One of us here is being very generous and has assured us of providing drinks to go round) so for the food, the restaurant is charging 1,800 per plate of "round the island". It's a sampler plate that has a little off everything. Rice, Curry chicken, brown stew Turkey, curry goat, oxtail, rice and peas, fried rice, veggies and plantain.

We recognize Sundays are always one of the days to look forward to as an ehailing operator, therefore, we urge not everyone to stay till the end of the get together, you can stay, unwind and leave for the harvest is ripe.

Therefore, we urge everyone to pay up on time so we can get this over with.

Suggestions as to the going forward of this event will be entertained.

Thanks

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kamikaze42:

Una tank you o
congratulations bro.

I love the unity and togetherness on this thread. Wish this is how we are united in Nigeria..

We would have been a better Nation.. Hmmmmmm!!!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
shollywendy1:

Learning like? I think you should learn from him.

He got the message bro, keep walking.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
Babadee1900:

CIA full this place, you sure say some of us no be SSS disguising as Uber drivers

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
tojahh:

Sunday 20th, December 2020 has been agreed as the date and the event

The restaurant has agreed to provide a space for us with a shade but this depend on how many person will be showing up. We have earmarked 30 persons.

Thanks

Details of where to pay or how do you mean ?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
tojahh:

Sunday 20th, December 2020 [/b]has been agreed as the date and the event will take place at [b]Jamrock Cuisine and the time is 12 - 5pm

Base on popular demand, we have included alcoholic beverage to the menu (One of us here is being very generous and has assured us of providing drinks to go round) so for the food, the restaurant is charging 1,800 per plate of "round the island". It's a sampler plate that has a little off everything. Rice, Curry chicken, brown stew Turkey, curry goat, oxtail, rice and peas, fried rice, veggies and plantain.

We recognize Sundays are always one of the days to look forward to as an ehailing operator, therefore, we urge not everyone to stay till the end of the get together, you can stay, unwind and leave for the harvest is ripe.

Thanks

But some of us voted against 20th na, I was hoping our votes would count sad

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
BAZ001:

CIA full this place, you sure say some of us no be SSS disguising as Uber drivers

grin low budget SSS we are.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
SHOOPSYN:

grin grin Heaven sees my heart and intention, the last thing I'll do in life is to take advantage of someone or situation, I only want Kamikaze42 to get his money, naturally I'm a joker (it is very difficult to get me to b serious, tho I can work and chew gum at d same time), does not mean I'm morally corrupt, it may surprise you, some folks here may not b able to match my moral standard, get close to anyone that knows me very well, they will tell you how principled, trustworthy and ethical I can b.

Just as Deedee44 affirm, she does not have any money presently to pay, I strongly believe that too, did she embark on d trip wit d mindset to cheat Mr Kamikaze42 lyk Oyinda? Nope! Did she make a transfer that failed? Yes! Was her bank account hacked? I honestly can't tell, but I won't judge a human outrightly and go as far as damaging her life all in the name of teaching her a lesson, in my moment of honesty, I mayb ashamed of my actions. She messed up big time, cos she could have done the right tin and not allow issue drag to this point, but we r all human, we live, we learn...

Back to my rabbit hole, got some personal problems I've been dealing with, the pain for justice brought me out. Peace I wish on everyone and those that misunderstood my perception, no hard feelings, the fact that we don't see things from same angle does not make one bad or wack #OneLove

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
nwizu042:

He got the message bro, keep walking.

Shalom boss, we can make do with that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
BAZ001:

You too much... how she go say others don’t know how to talk but only Pope. Very soon we go see say dem feature Pope for Radio Kebbi or Pope don go Kano to greet Emir

grin no wahala, nah ur time boss... enjoy!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
A thank you note.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tojahh abeg nah grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
izzou:
Chillex8

Any update?
10 pm. Nothing yet.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
tojahh:

@Chillex

Pls fire up already.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
Babadee1900:
Yes. Keyword is focus grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
pope191:
Tojahh abeg nah grin

You should let your phone charge sir. We have a case at hand already.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
chillex8:

Pls fire up already.

Gbam!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kamikaze42:

Una tank you o

Just I was about to unleash my deadly Bombardment crew, she paid. She is very lucky , she should thank her stars. We would have done damages beyond repairs.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kamikaze42:

Una tank you o

This is why I like this thread. You guys GET THINGS DONE grin

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by royalair(m): 11:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
As we d hustle for Chillex8 money make una carry me along. I need a vehicle for rentals. My location is Festac. Reach me on 08168065525

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: maivd, Welz(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.