Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4740811 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by disloman(m): 12:23am On Dec 12, 2020
radautoworks:

Please can someone share the jazz mechanics use where they give 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 solution dey collect money and people keep paying
Me sef tire

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chazleeray(m): 12:42am On Dec 12, 2020
radautoworks:

This is why I like this thread. You guys GET THINGS DONE grin

So Happy for him, l Love the unity here. I hope to start sometimes next year and i wish myself best of luck

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:14am On Dec 12, 2020
royalair:
As we d hustle for Chillex8 money make una carry me along. I need a vehicle for rentals. My location is Festac. Reach me on 08168065525
What! No drop am here oooo. Lol.
Go drop am for bonny camp gate or naval dockyard gate. Then case is settled .
Sincerely, December is usually hard to get car. Just wait till january, car offers go yapa
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hvac: 6:37am On Dec 12, 2020
pope191:

grin grin Heaven sees my heart and intention, the last thing I'll do in life is to take advantage of someone or situation, I only want Kamikaze42 to get his money, naturally I'm a joker (it is very difficult to get me to b serious, tho I can work and chew gum at d same time), does not mean I'm morally corrupt, it may surprise you, some folks here may not b able to match my moral standard, get close to anyone that knows me very well, they will tell you how principled, trustworthy and ethical I can b.

Just as Deedee44 affirm, she does not have any money presently to pay, I strongly believe that too, did she embark on d trip wit d mindset to cheat Mr Kamikaze42 lyk Oyinda? Nope! Did she make a transfer that failed? Yes! Was her bank account hacked? I honestly can't tell, but I won't judge a human outrightly and go as far as damaging her life all in the name of teaching her a lesson, in my moment of honesty, I mayb ashamed of my actions. She messed up big time, cos she could have done the right tin and not allow issue drag to this point, but we r all human, we live, we learn...

Back to my rabbit hole, got some personal problems I've been dealing with, the pain for justice brought me out. Peace I wish on everyone and those that misunderstood my perception, no hard feelings, the fact that we don't see things from same angle does not make one bad or wack #OneLove
Are you sure you are not leaving with her to have made you believe all this? NA JOKE OOO
But many (including me) believe she is a hoodlum for blocking the driver and again not talking to anyone us. I just think it would have been better if she calls driver time to time to assure him he will get his money rather than blocking him.
Frankly, she paid because you told her that her picture is online and we'll call during the radio program, so let's not paint it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:23am On Dec 12, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

This place nah gladiator Bobby shock grin

Count me in plx

Based on couple of kpolokpolos. We sail
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:29am On Dec 12, 2020
tojahh:
Meanwhile update on the get together!!!

Sunday 20th, December 2020 [/b]has been agreed as the date and the event will take place at [b]Jamrock Cuisine and the time is 12 - 5pm

The restaurant has agreed to provide a space for us with a shade but this depend on how many person will be showing up. We have earmarked 30 persons.

Base on popular demand, we have included alcoholic beverage to the menu (One of us here is being very generous and has assured us of providing drinks to go round) so for the food, the restaurant is charging 1,800 per plate of "round the island". It's a sampler plate that has a little off everything. Rice, Curry chicken, brown stew Turkey, curry goat, oxtail, rice and peas, fried rice, veggies and plantain.

We recognize Sundays are always one of the days to look forward to as an ehailing operator, therefore, we urge not everyone to stay till the end of the get together, you can stay, unwind and leave for the harvest is ripe.

Therefore, we urge everyone to pay up on time so we can get this over with.

Suggestions as to the going forward of this event will be entertained.

Thanks

Guy after begging make una shift am as my wedding na 19th of December. Na wa

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2020
pocohantas:

I am a rider, so I honestly do not understand why I should be told not to bother with drivers. I have no direct business with other riders (if you get my point). I do get your point though...

Of course you should be bothered about any person behind the wheel when ever you are been driven because your life at some point at that period is hands and the decisions he/she makes while trying to convey you to your destination.

Those riders who provoke Bolt/Uber drivers while driving lack wisdom and are ignorant of their act... So I understand your point.

Pocohantas grin this your monikar!!! It rings a bell....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 12, 2020
Felicity0001:

Pocohantas grin this your monikar!!! It rings a bell....

It would be strange if you don't know that moniker on this forum especially when she was very active on romance section.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abefeabebi(m): 9:17am On Dec 12, 2020
Bolt done blocked me from cash trip,pls how do I pay them through transfer is it the reference number or acct number to input during the Transfer. thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:19am On Dec 12, 2020
Npala:
You once said that it was mostly the ladies from the Eastern part of the country that are very rude. Now, it is them that apologises. Stop it please, I don't want to quarrel with you again ooh.

I want to believe you got me wrong, or maybe I didn't put the statement right.

Yes, I still maintain most ladies from that region are the once that gives drivers problem the most. If you're a driver I'm sure you can relate.

Mind you I'm not from the SW so don't bring tribalism to this. Some SE ladies top my list of trouble makers and 1star giving riders. It's saddens my heart bro.

You are free to disagree, I'll respect your opinion.

Bring your fight on, its our work oh... Many here will enjoy itgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:39am On Dec 12, 2020
You will just wake up on Saturday morning and see that one drunk driver don park inside drainage
Guys pls be careful to rush out on Saturday morning.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:51am On Dec 12, 2020
peeps4u:
It is still same riders on bolt and uber, just as drivers.
It is the regulations from each app company that determine riders' and drivers' conducts.

BTW, I doubt you were ever gentle or shy before. You?

I didn't say so oo... Lol

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:58am On Dec 12, 2020
pope191:

grin grin I kind of have faith you will get ur money, but from a brotherly advice, next time try to report to uber within d space of 24 hrs, no matter the intent of the rider, b on d safe side, let him/her b d one doing the explanation.

When this issue was first brought up here this was my advice to the young man and I see no reason why he still didnt report the issue to Uber but allowed it to linger this long before reporting.

Lets learn to take advice from experience people, me once i don't get paid on Uber I drive out of the point, park in a safe place then report the case instantly.

I've had an issue with payment from a lady i took to banana island (I supposed), she did transfer to me and money didn't reflect, she left and I was still parked outside her compound for like 15-25min no alert. I immediately reported to Uber. About 30min later this lady she called that the money had been reversed so i should text my details with out her knowing I'd already reported to Uber. 2-3min later I got alert of my money. Another 45min or there about she called complaining she can't make any request and in a hurry to go out if I'd reported to Uber and i told her yes because drivers are always advices to do so b4 COB for immediate resolution.

I reverse to Uber that I've received payment and the matter was resolve.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2020
tojahh:

Don't blame him... Someone last said She's a Northerner hence she can't do jibiti grin

I think it was northbird that said that... Where is him self. Its been long we read from that guy i hope he's fine

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by royalair(m): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2020
shollywendy1:

What! No drop am here oooo. Lol.
Go drop am for bonny camp gate or naval dockyard gate. Then case is settled .
Sincerely, December is usually hard to get car. Just wait till january, car offers go yapa

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2020
chillex8:
Hello guys. Calvary greetings.
So yesterday, around 5:15am, I accepted a request on InDriver from Iwaya road, yaba to Dolphin estate, Ikoyi.
I was in surulere at the moment the request came in, and I asked the lady if she's ready to move because I will be driving almost 6km to pick her from Surulere.
InDriver's price was #2,000. Got to PU by 5:25am and waited additional 5mins before she came out from one hotel off iwaya road.
Immediately she got In, she said she will be making 2 stops. I declined to continue the trip unless we renegotiate fares. We agreed on #4,000 and journey started.

First we went to Idi-oro/mushin to use a cash point.
She returned back claiming the Teller machine swallowed her debit card. After waiting 20mins plus for the machine to vomit the card, we left without it.
Note: I don't believe the machine swallowed any card.
She made some calls while we continued to the second stop. Asking the receiver to transfer money to my account so she can use my card to withdraw. I refused, telling her I'm not with my debit card.
She asked me for cash so she can give someone at the second stop ( somewhere In onipan), I declined.
After wasting another 10 mins at the second stop we proceeded to her final destination.

On getting to dolphin estate, she made some calls for some guy to come pick her up.
We waited another 20mins or so before this guy showed up in an un-registered Toyota Camry.
She stepped out and joined his car while he came to me to make a transfer.
He typed my details and all checked out then he sent #4,000 or so I thought. Normally, when riders are making transfers I always insist to see your debit alert.
So I was waiting for his, next I saw a credit alert from my bank via mail.
Alas I was relieved and was about leaving when I checked very well only to see that I was credited #400.
In utter shock I called her immediately as they haven't gone that far. I was thinking it was an error, perhaps. So I sent my ac details to her hoping that she will send the balance of #3,600.
Till this very moment it I haven't recieved a dime extra.
I have called and called. She sent a text last night that she will complete the transaction this morning. I called multiple times at noon only for her to say she's sleeping and will call me when she wakes up.
My fellow comrades, i looked up her number on truecaller and "CUSTOMER DEBTOR" popped up.
I have finally concluded she's a hoodlum and should be treated as one.
Kindly treat as urgent.
Her number is xxxxxxxxxxx.
I have the names of the account holder that transferred #400 if need be.
Update. Rider hasn't paid still.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
BAZ001:
You will just wake up on Saturday morning and see that one drunk driver don park inside drainage
Guys pls be careful to rush out on Saturday morning.

I call them Scott Parker grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
chillex8:

Update. Rider hasn't paid still.

Called her this morning twice but she didn't pick up. I'd try again now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
Oluwabengz:

Called her this morning twice but she didn't pick up. I'd try again now
Appreciate your efforts.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phred1717: 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
Can some explain why the rating keep dropping very fast. Mine from 4.90 to 4.48 yesterday n today

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phred1717: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
Bolt are trying how to cut down on their drivers... The more you decline or reject rides, the more your rating will be dropping
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
chillex8:
So yesterday, around 5:15am, I accepted a request on InDriver from Iwaya road, yaba to Dolphin estate, Ikoyi.
I was in surulere at the moment the request came in, and I asked the lady if she's ready to move because I will be driving almost 6km to pick her from Surulere.
InDriver's price was #2,000. Got to PU by 5:25am and waited additional 5mins before she came out from one hotel off iwaya road.
Immediately she got In, she said she will be making 2 stops. I declined to continue the trip unless we renegotiate fares. We agreed on #4,000 and journey started.

She returned back claiming the Teller machine swallowed her debit card. After waiting 20mins plus for the machine to vomit the card, we left without it.
She made some calls while we continued to the second stop. Asking the receiver to transfer money to my account so she can use my card to withdraw. I refused, telling her I'm not with my debit card.
She asked me for cash so she can give someone at the second stop ( somewhere In onipan), I declined.
After wasting another 10 mins at the second stop we proceeded to her final destination.

On getting to dolphin estate, she made some calls for some guy to come pick her up.
We waited another 20mins or so before this guy showed up in an un-registered Toyota Camry.
He typed my details and all checked out then he sent #4,000 or so I thought. Normally, when riders are making transfers I always insist to see your debit alert.
Alas I was relieved and was about leaving when I checked very well only to see that I was credited #400.
In utter shock I called her immediately as they haven't gone that far. I was thinking it was an error, perhaps. So I sent my ac details to her hoping that she will send the balance of #3,600.
I have called and called. She sent a text last night that she will complete the transaction this morning. I called multiple times at noon only for her to say she's sleeping and will call me when she wakes up.
My fellow comrades, i looked up her number on truecaller and "CUSTOMER DEBTOR" popped up.
Kindly treat as urgent.
Her number is 07032664991.

Guy let's shift attention to the criminal that sent 400 instead of 4000. Chillex drop his phone number.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Guy let's shift attention to the criminal that sent 400 instead of 4000. Chillex drop his phone number.
I appreciate the call.
She's really feeling the heat.
She is constantly busying all incoming calls. cheesy
More fire is needed.
The guys names are Xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx Instagram/Facebook and Twitter generals can follow through.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
Kamikaze42:

Confirmed.

Payment confirmed.

Cease fire. I repeat cease fire.

Thanks all.
Alasss grin grin... Thanks to everyone for there support, I really lyk this forum... Buh any small absence lyk diz, next thing I'll see is lyk 6 pages to catch up sad , wish to be following this thread bumper to bumper, pls how can I do dat
PS...on chillex matter, I must participate grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
chillex8:

Kindly treat as urgent.
Her number is xxxxxxxxxx
Wonderful comrades, we did it again.
Credit alert of #3,600 confirmed and sitting pretty in my account.
Kindly retreat to fight another day

29 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
chillex8:

This thread ehn.. 20th sha all of you will..

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
chillex8:

Another successful battle. cool

Congrats

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
chillex8:

Mission accomplished!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kanoski(m): 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
chillex8:
Wonderful comrades, we did it again. Credit alert of #3,600 confirmed and sitting pretty in my account. Kindly retreat to fight another day.
You guys are doing well.. I love the spirit

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
cool cool cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
chillex8:

cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
Lemme report somebody?

To help me bombard her? Na woman oh grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.