Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4748745 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) (3230) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
Two bad debt recovered

Even CBN dey find am hard to recover debt. grin grin

But yet less than 24hrs comrades rally together regardless of our differences and did it

Then one mumu will think he owns the whole car in Lagos and tag NL drivers bad.

Ewu tongue

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
It is the level of anyhowness that allows fraud in the country. If the institutions are well strengthened to check corruption, people will think twice before engaging is fraud. The northern lady paid, not because she was willing but her details were already leaked to the public which were enough to check her.

lagusboyyy:
congratulations bro.

I love the unity and togetherness on this thread. Wish this is how we are united in Nigeria..

We would have been a better Nation.. Hmmmmmm!!!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
If you remember Izzou, you will know poco grin

Felicity0001:

Of course you should be bothered about any person behind the wheel when ever you are been driven because your life at some point at that period is hands and the decisions he/she makes while trying to convey you to your destination.

Those riders who provoke Bolt/Uber drivers while driving lack wisdom and are ignorant of their act... So I understand your point.

Pocohantas grin this your monikar!!! It rings a bell.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
peeps4u:
It is the level of anyhowness that allows fraud in the country. If the institutions are well strengthened to check corruption, people will think twice before engaging is fraud. The northern lady paid, not because she was willing but her details were already leaked to the public which were enough to check her.

Apt!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eldemmi(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
radautoworks:

Please can someone share the jazz mechanics use where they give 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 solution dey collect money and people keep paying

quick one ma how much can I get
oem Honda thermostat and type2 coolant..
plus waybill to Ibadan.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
Phred1717:
Bolt are trying how to cut down on their drivers... The more you decline or reject rides, the more your rating will be dropping

Wrong. You must have gotten back to back 1 stars. I was once on 5 star. Had issues with two riders who must have given me one star. First one dropped my ratings to 4.90 and the second from 4.83 to 4.68.

These days, I dey cancel scatter. Infact, I only did 16 trips out of 44 yesterday and my rating improved from 4.83 to 4.85.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
hvac:
Are you sure you are not leaving with her to have made you believe all this? NA JOKE OOO
But many (including me) believe she is a hoodlum for blocking the driver and again not talking to anyone us. I just think it would have been better if she calls driver time to time to assure him he will get his money rather than blocking him.
Frankly, she paid because you told her that her picture is online and we'll call during the radio program, so let's not paint it.

I once said u need to think as twice as the person u want to defeat, the whole matter is stale if u ask me, I wasn't stupid when I asked kamikaze42 to enlighten us more, he didn't block him after 2 weeks, they must have been having back and forth talks we don't know about and if u think regardless she have no right to block him, I won't agree less with you, but one thing life has tot me is we human r d most complex creature and can never see things from the same angle.

If you want to study and understand human psychology better, go study Lawrence Kohlberg's stages of moral development, that way you will learn to understand human better, their worth and how to place them where they belong.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
Eldemmi:

quick one ma how much can I get
oem Honda thermostat and type2 coolant..
plus waybill to Ibadan.
for what year and model sir? And I'm assuming it's for the heating/cooling system?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dy4life: 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
Good evening, i want to request ride for my family from oseni str, mile 12 to Gowon Estate Egbeda. How can i set the pu I'm presently at home. Indrive is the app am using
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
dy4life:
Good evening, i want to request ride for my family from oseni str, mile 12 to Gowon Estate Egbeda. How can i set the pu I'm presently at home. Indrive is the app am using

Follow the image

When you get a driver

Connect him/her to you family

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
dy4life:
When you open the riders app to book a ride, your present location will be there by default, click on it and you will be able to edit it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eldemmi(m): 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
radautoworks:
for what year and model sir? And I'm assuming it's for the heating/cooling system?

sorry it is 2005 Accord.. and yes to the final question.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hvac: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
peeps4u:

And one guy will come and tell us that the northern lady really didn't have the intention of making a away with driver's money.
#Humanbeingshaaaa

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hvac: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
Eldemmi:

sorry it is 2005 Accord.. and yes to the final question.
EOD
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
hvac:
And one guy will come and tell us that the northern lady really didn't have the intention of making a away with driver's money.
#Humanbeingshaaaa

Why don't you man up enough and mention d guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
pope191:

grin grin grin

I'm here for the violence, your holiness

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
peeps4u:
If you remember Izzou, you will know poco grin

Izzou and pocco are 5&6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eldemmi(m): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
hvac:
EOD
you na just crown it..lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
izzou:

grin grin grin

I'm here for the violence, your holiness

grin this zone is peace zone, but we ain't afraid of war

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
pope191:

I once said u need to think as twice as the person u want to defeat, the whole matter is stale if u ask me, I wasn't stupid when I asked kamikaze42 to enlighten us more, he didn't block him after 2 weeks, they must have been having back and forth talks we don't know about and if u think regardless she have no right to block him, I won't agree less with you, but one thing life has tot me is we human r d most complex creature and can never see things from the same angle.

If you want to study and understand human psychology better, go study Lawrence Kohlberg's stages of moral development, that way you will learn to understand human better, their worth and how to place them where they belong.

The secret to lighting different ovens.
Pls if you know a book that teaches how to make $1million dollars in a day, show me I want to quickly check something in it

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
Please guys, I need your help

So this car below was stolen yesterday...It's for a fellow pilot too sad

The matter has been reported to the authorities, but I know you all can understand the pressure when an issue like this arises between a driver and his partner

The vehicle number is AAA292GK.

Please, just be on the lookout for a Camry like this. I beg una sad

If you have any better suggestion of how this car can be found, abeg tell me

Thank you sad

This is the VIN too: 4T1BE32K26U735716

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
Phred1717:
Bolt are trying how to cut down on their drivers... The more you decline or reject rides, the more your rating will be dropping
say who?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
izzou:

The matter has been reported to the authorities, but I know you all can understand the pressure when an issue like this arises between a driver and his partner

Thank you sad

Add the vin.

4T1BE32K26U735716

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Add the vin.

4T1BE32K26U735716

Thank you very much sir

We are grateful

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
pope191:

If I say O, you say P another man say C omo na you sabi...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
izzou:

Thank you sad

This is the VIN too: 4T1BE32K26U735716

UPDATE

The driver has been arrested as the prime suspect sad

Please let's be in the lookout for the car. I'll be reminding us all everyday

God bless all of us
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
Gentlelife50:

In my country every overheating problem Kazeem will suggest you buy bigger fan or mount two big fans, buy double cell radiator and remove thermostat.

Bro I weak. Double cell they say I need about 17k-22k but problem was solved with 500 naira hose.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
kanuisagoat:

Wrong. You must have gotten back to back 1 stars. I was once on 5 star. Had issues with two riders who must have given me one star. First one dropped my ratings to 4.90 and the second from 4.83 to 4.68.

These days, I dey cancel scatter. Infact, I only did 16 trips out of 44 yesterday and my rating improved from 4.83 to 4.85.
Small small dey cancel ooo, e get why!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Small small dey cancel ooo, e get why!

Wetin man go do na. Surge go dey everywhere, bolt go dey give you non surge trip with 22 minutes pick up distance. The destination self no be even where surge dey.

When the rider calls and you say you're not going, out of annoyance he'll tell you to cancel.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
izzou:

UPDATE

The driver has been arrested as the prime suspect sad

Please let's be in the lookout for the car. I'll be reminding us all everyday

God bless all of us

if he was attacked and robbed, then vehicle stolen from him, he shouldn't be detain.

But if he park it somewhere and vehicle was stolen from him, he has to be detain for 24hours, that is standard procedure for investigation and must be release.on bail within 48hours, then investigation continue. Make sure police wont pressure him write something incriminating, he should just state exactly how it happen.

If they find strong evidence linking him to the crime, then they will have to get a court order to continue his detention for couple of weeks, or even a month.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by melviniyke2002(m): 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
izzou:

Thank you very much sir

We are grateful
its a pity,car wud be found....Was it stolen @ gun point,05 or 06 camry owner shd hv instal tracker....pls let it be found....cars are very expensive now.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) (3230) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: carbonado(m), emadamysy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.