Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749775 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3233) (3234) (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
Kamikaze42:

Please o, what is the effect of a low rating on Uber. Dem winches keep on misbehaving and expect one to worship them.

I had my windows down at around 11 30 am waiting for a rider after I have driven round and round due to map not pin pointing their location. I also called severally. They were 3 and of course females.

No greeting, no apology, standing outside she retorted, "Is your AC not working"?

Talk about having a bad day!? I can relate. Mine was terrible.
I responded with a firm tome "of course it is". NA wetin earn me 1 star be that o. Comments started, Ehn, why are you being defensive, she asked a simple question. Do I not know that some Uber drivers do not have AC.

I was tempted to respond that she asked a rather foolish question. Although I for no vex, I was having a bad day already and was rushing home.

Things we see.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
vicdon:

Brother, no be cow ooo, spent 70k on the car i hit, my own just dey panel shop dey wait when i go send funds, and me i am looking up to God laidis.

Nawao... Sorry about the accident... Comprehensive Insurrance or not accident is something I dont wish for anybody. The thing is afyer the fix you car wont be the way it use to. 70k spent already yet your xar is still not on the road. The trauma is another thing to tackle but I wish you great recovery.

You may want to check owede at Ikorodu, you can be lucky to get a skeleton to buy over there then do a swap.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
tojahh:

Not to sound like a killjoy but bro you seem to like to learn the hard way.
Azin! I used to think I was the most stubborn person on earth

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by uniquepro97: 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
Felicity0001:

First!

Hope you've paid your rent?grin

Uber accept 2000 upwards with 4doors
Bolt, 2003 upwards.

But i use use 2002 on bolt...

Pls don't ask me how?

Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by uniquepro97: 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
emmancecute:
it is accepted everywhere. Jump at it if conditions are truly as you described

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JeffreyJames(m): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
deedee44:

I'm cook bro. As uken fold na COD i dey take while away time now

Me too o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by uniquepro97: 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
emmancecute:
chillex haha! Una go fit price deadbody...
lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2020

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Wartsnigeria: 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
Felicity0001:

We Moove!

I'm yet to see a man that worked with just one employer or did just one type of hustle from his adulticent till old age.

I narrated everything just d way it happened... It's the system i default not the riders nor the drivers.

Uber blocked me to high cancellations despite my cancellation was just 5%, I'd done over 1800 trips on Uber witin 12months b4 the block and my rating was 4.87, 98 per cent activity score. In 10months or more I'd managed barely 600trips on Bolt, 95% activity score with 4.28 rating.

What does that say about the driver? The system is corrupt. Reason why they-Bolt has the largest market share because we Nigerians are corrupt so we're like birds of a feather that flocks together.grin

Let me burst you bubble... Remember Bolt first blocked me permanently b4 Uber did. The same week Uber blocked my account Bolt unblocked me. I've Indriver, Off line customers, and most importantly I've an interstate link connect...so you can c I've options. I dont put all my eggs in a basket because I hate telling stories to partner. I've never defaulted once in my weekly rent since I started rentage, so why should I allow a company that I'm working to pay them [/b]toast me around like baggage. If drivers dont work how will they get money to remain in operations or pay their staff. So drivers need to understand the power they posses instead of playing a fool like they're nothing.

I once dropped a Bolt staff half way to her destination, an Igbo lady... I walked her out! [b]Nonsense and stupid feminist mentality people.
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
Update on the get together!!

In the last 8hrs we have been having series of reviews and counter queries on our last post. Let me use this medium to bring to the fore how and why we arrived at the needed date.

First of it, after several chats and mumbling on all suggestions, majority of us here happens to be drivers saddled with the responsibility of moving clients from point A to B thus it is imperative we put their interest first in all these.

[b]Again, the owners of the venue informed us they will be closing for the year 2020 on Wednesday 23rd December, 2020 hence. If we cant have it between now and Tuesday 22nd 2020. Then we have little choice than to shift it further.

Furthermore, the turn up within the short period is quite low and not encouraging as at today, we have just 3 persons (myself inclusive) that have paid for it. We wouldn't want to plan in assumptions hence the shift in date.

Succinctly, this is a better time to make more and pay up than in the winterfield where everyone will want to grind and regrind to cover lost grounds. The shift in date will help all and sundry to plan and target to purpose. Many of us have lined up engagements and other stuff lined up especially this sunday thus, the shift in date. [/b]

Lastly, Thursday 21st January, 2021 was picked because with clear planning, by this day, either rental is about completing or its complete this you have the weekend to yourself. weekend is of utmost importance to every individual here, this pave the way for the shift in date.

We sincerely apologize to those of us that do other stuff aside driving as we know this date really won't be in your favor, but to celebrate one another, we can create time out of the busy schedule to meet and greet as we start the new year in a Fantabolous way.

Please lets endeavor to pay up and on time to avoid last minute gbas gbos.

We move!!

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
Misita Tojah, We wey no be direba but a sailent reeder and commentor nko. Are we not pamited to participate in this?.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
@Tojahh has to be a politician.

Concerning every, 21st January is not looking bad. I like the part where we "create time out of busy schedule to celebrate one another." That line just disarmed me completely.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
Tojahh, why not put two proposed dates and let people "like" and "share" to indicate preference?

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:21am On Dec 16, 2020
peeps4u:

This picture must be from JPworld's football competition.

No, it is me stomping the sh*t out of Angry419don

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:22am On Dec 16, 2020
radautoworks:
Tojahh, why not put two proposed dates and let people "like" and "share" to indicate preference?
Good idea. BTW, I'm still out of a job. I was able to see a rewire today. He couldn't get the cause of the problem. His scanning also popped up p0500 code. After going through YouTube for about 40 mins, he concluded I need to change the ABS module. He charged me 60k.
Of course, I had to leave his workshop. On my way home, car stopped working twice. First, he said prolly battery not well connected. Second time, I noticed the MAF sensor he removed wasn't properly connected. All of a sudden, car jerked and died. Couldn't start again until we got a battery to start it. This was car that had no battery issue before I took it there.
I ve parked the car till I get a rewire who will solve the problem.

That reminds me, all the fuses are in good order.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:03am On Dec 16, 2020
davit:

Good idea. BTW, I'm still out of a job. I was able to see a rewire today. He couldn't get the cause of the problem. His scanning also popped up p0500 code. After going through YouTube for about 40 mins, he concluded I need to change the ABS module. He charged me 60k.
Of course, I had to leave his workshop. On my way home, car stopped working twice. First, he said prolly battery not well connected. Second time, I noticed the MAF sensor he removed wasn't properly connected. All of a sudden, car jerked and died. Couldn't start again until we got a battery to start it. This was car that had no battery issue before I took it there.
I ve parked the car till I get a rewire who will solve the problem.

That reminds me, all the fuses are in good order.

Not quite sure why you would need an abs module and at this point have to refrain from remote analysis. This requires seeing the actual vehicle...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:06am On Dec 16, 2020
dru23:

No, it is me stomping the sh*t out of Angry419don

I'm just here for the violence

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 5:55am On Dec 16, 2020
ifec92:

You’re funny ooo Mr know it all
Is it about who taught one how to drive?
Am I a mechanic to know ?
It was something that hasn’t happened to me before and I needed help ASAP at that moment
The little you could have done was to put me through or better still Just keep mute!!!
Well it was Alternator Issue and it has been sorted

Good bro, don't get offended by anybody's comment here just read and pass. Since you don show the ish I knew it was your alternator. We all have different understanding to comprehension.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:49am On Dec 16, 2020
Felicity0001:

rivers.

Uber blocked me to high cancellations despite my cancellation was just 5%, I'd done over 1800 trips on Uber witin 12months b4 the block and my rating was 4.87, 98 per cent activity score. In 10months or more I'd managed barely 600trips on Bolt, 95% activity score with 4.28 rating.

Did you ever cancel a trip because you wanted to negotiate a different price with the rider?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:49am On Dec 16, 2020
Meaning I should bring it over?
radautoworks:

Not quite sure why you would need an abs module and at this point have to refrain from remote analysis. This requires seeing the actual vehicle...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 10:00am On Dec 16, 2020
Bad character or crime has no tribe or region.
Felicity and co wants to turn this thread into tribal/regional war. At the mention of "Igbo girl", Felicity would Ejaculate.
He has even made himself the Chief Judge of bad or good accent.

A good number of South-Southerners bear Igbo names, some of their names sounds like Igbo names. To most people who are not from the South-Eastern part of this country, as long as your name is not Kazeem/Omolola or Musa/Aisha, then you are authomatically an Igbo person.

Lets be guided and STOP stereotyping
Person wey dey always complain say people dey look for him trouble, be like say na him dey look for people trouble.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:08am On Dec 16, 2020
CheerfulGiver:

Did you ever cancel a trip because you wanted to negotiate a different price with the rider?

Not at all, not even for once.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2020
confusedworld17:
Bad character or crime has no tribe or region.
Felicity and co wants to turn this thread into tribal/regional war. At the mention of "Igbo girl", Felicity would Ejaculate.
He has even made himself the Chief Judge of bad or good accent.

A good number of South-Southerners bear Igbo names, some of their names sounds like Igbo names. To most people who are not from the South-Eastern part of this country, as long as your name is not Kazeem/Omolola or Musa/Aisha, then you are authomatically an Igbo person.

Lets be guided and STOP stereotyping
Person wey dey always complain say people dey look for him trouble, be like say na him dey look for people trouble.

See my brother each time I hear or see the blacks cry "racism" racism" I just look at them and laugh. grin

If the white man calls you black monkey
you call him white rabbit.

If a yoruba man calls you an igbo man "omo igbo"
you too call him "omo Yoruba".

So Mr man if you feel offended that I'm trying to address the moral decay identified not only by one person alone but by a large majority (even tho many don't have the boldness to come out and speak due to what you're currently doing now, i.e accusing me of being tribalistic) in a particular group of people then I'm sorry to offend you again, I reserve no apology for you.

If my true words hit in a bad spot it therefore means you've to check yourself very well, train your kids well and tell your brothers and sisters to do likewise. That's how to change rather than crying a fowl play.

Mind you I'm not a SW neither I'm a northerner. So stop twisting the true reality by saying I'm trying to be tribal. Lets change the society that we live else we'll live by being criminals or be killed by the criminals we raised with our "sit down look" attitude.

Cheers!.

22 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 11:08am On Dec 16, 2020
800k in 2 months don land me for hospital since Sunday

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2020
tojahh:
Update on the get together!!

In the last 8hrs we have been having series of reviews and counter queries on our last post. Let me use this medium to bring to the fore how and why we arrived at the needed date.

First of it, after several chats and mumbling on all suggestions, majority of us here happens to be drivers saddled with the responsibility of moving clients from point A to B thus it is imperative we put their interest first in all these.

[b]Again, the owners of the venue informed us they will be closing for the year 2020 on Wednesday 23rd December, 2020 hence. If we cant have it between now and Tuesday 22nd 2020. Then we have little choice than to shift it further.

Furthermore, the turn up within the short period is quite low and not encouraging as at today, we have just 3 persons (myself inclusive) that have paid for it. We wouldn't want to plan in assumptions hence the shift in date.

Succinctly, this is a better time to make more and pay up than in the winterfield where everyone will want to grind and regrind to cover lost grounds. The shift in date will help all and sundry to plan and target to purpose. Many of us have lined up engagements and other stuff lined up especially this sunday thus, the shift in date. [/b]

Lastly, Thursday 21st January, 2021 was picked because with clear planning, by this day, either rental is about completing or its complete this you have the weekend to yourself. weekend is of utmost importance to every individual here, this pave the way for the shift in date.

We sincerely apologize to those of us that do other stuff aside driving as we know this date really won't be in your favor, but to celebrate one another, we can create time out of the busy schedule to meet and greet as we start the new year in a Fantabolous way.

Please lets endeavor to pay up and on time to avoid last minute gbas gbos.

We move!!

Great work you doing bruv. I think the 21st of Jan is ideal because to spare two hours or more on December with the plenty surge and on a Sunday is not a good deal for drivers. Most drivers use Sundays to make up. I for one drive only on Saturday and Sunday now because of less traffic and sweet surge.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jojo9ty: 11:15am On Dec 16, 2020
[quote author=RocAid post=94643592][/quote]

Please connect me with any car owner i need car for work I'm in Abuja. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 11:15am On Dec 16, 2020
Duke111:

grin Better come out with drip and drive o. 800k must complete grin

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CodedTobx(m): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2020
Team 800K where you dey ooh ���

Duke111:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:28am On Dec 16, 2020
Eizenburg, aka Bily

I use God name take beg you. Call me when you see this mention

Na beg I beg you so
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
Felicity0001:

See my brother each time I hear or see the blacks cry "racism" racism" I just look at them and laugh. grin

If the white man calls you black monkey
you call him white rabbit.

If a yoruba man calls you an igbo man "omo igbo"
you too call him "omo Yoruba".

So Mr man if you feel offended that I'm trying to address the moral decay identified not only by one person alone but by a large majority (even tho many don't have the boldness to come out and speak due to what you're currently doing now, i.e accusing me of being tribalistic) in a particular group of people then I'm sorry to offend you again, I reserve no apology for you.

If my true words hit in a bad spot it therefore means you've to check yourself very well, train your kids well and tell your brothers and sisters to do likewise. That's how to change rather than crying a fowl play.

Mind you I'm not a SW neither I'm a northerner. So stop twisting the true reality by saying I'm trying to be tribal. Lets change the society that we live else we'll live by being criminals or be killed by the criminals we raised with our "sit down look" attitude.

Cheers!.

No be you dey shout up and down here say Warri no dey carry last ?
I knew where you were from before making that post. So it's not as if I was thinking that you were from so so ... place.
And as expected, you didn't disappoint me by your response.
You don't even know where I come from, but you have concluded that I am from that Igbo because I just pointed out my observations.
It's clear to everybody that you have not called out any other tribe here apart from Igbo. Or are you telling me that you have never had any bad experience with other tribes before ?
My point is ; if everybody started mentioning the name of the tribe of bad riders, some tribes would definitely be high on the list. But then, tribal sentiment will come into play.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
Duke111:
But e don dey complete??
How much remain?
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kimipa: 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
Good afternoon Guys,

Pls I have a corolla 2005 and I want to start using it for Bolt and Uber business.

My question is do I need to register and get these Lagos state documents before I start or are there some of the documents I can avoid.

1. Hackney Permit

2. Lagos state Route Tag

3. Lagos State Drivers Badge

4. LASDRI- I have that already

Any other documents apart from the standard vehicle documents that I have omitted in this write up will be appreciated.

Also any other advice I need will also be appreciated.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (3233) (3234) (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: wave1(m), ksmart027(m), GeneralZodd(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.