Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4770080 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3234) (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EasyPeazy: 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
I have this used Original MI airdots for sale. Ideal for Uber or Bolt drivers.

Only the right ear is functional. The left ear comes on and off. But the right one is fully functional. Lasts more than 10 hours on calls.

If you need it, call or chat 09090907136.

Price is 3k only

Location is Ikeja.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
radautoworks:

I'm just here for the violence
No b vulganizer bus stop for Egbeda b this grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Biodunforu: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
Brothers pls how do I start Bolt online retraining course, somebody should pls help me with a link or something to start the course. Thanks

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
chillex8:
Where are the 800k boys. Pls I want to ask you something tongue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
Duke111:
800k in 2 months don land me for hospital since Sunday
Speedy recovery!

You better take it easy looking for do£,soildiers will always go and come,barrack go remain.

Emi ise gun ju emi eyan lo.. Work no dey finish.. Stay healthy to enjoy your sweat.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kimipa: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
Please someone can someone assist me answers to my questions.

kimipa:
Good afternoon Guys,

I have a corolla 2005 and I want to start using it for Bolt and Uber business.

My question is do I need to register and get these Lagos state documents before I start or are there some of the documents I can avoid.

1. Hackney Permit

2. Lagos state Route Tag

3. Lagos State Drivers Badge

4. LASDRI- I have that already

Any other documents apart from the standard vehicle documents that I have omitted in this write up will be appreciated.

Also any other advice I need will also be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
Bolt want to cheat me ooo.. as at 8am I got my 5th request from Thomas estate to international airport. Trip didn't end until 11.30am. At the end of the trip bolt didn't add my 4k bonus. Abi them they mad ni.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
kodred:

grin Better come out with drip and drive o. 800k must complete grin

Yes oo... we move... grin

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
kodred:

grin Better come out with drip and drive o. 800k must complete grin

Just order ride, the guy go show up with ambulance.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
kimipa:
Please someone can someone assist me answers to my questions.

I just registered with bolt yesterday, I didn't use LASDRI, and I'm sure Hackney can be avoided for now, tho I was advised to start processing immediately.

Would be going for vehicle inspection on Thursday tho, any other person should please help us with valuable information

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
Crvrider:

Just order ride, the guy go show up with ambulance.

grin grin The spirit of surge
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Please my people, how much is hackneyed permit oooooi before someone 419 me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
Duke111:
Lmaoooo. Get well soon sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
confusedworld17:

No be you dey shout up and down here say Warri no dey carry last ?
I knew where you were from before making that post. So it's not as if I was thinking that you were from so so ... place.
And as expected, you didn't disappoint me by your response.
You don't even know where I come from, but you have concluded that I am from that Igbo because I just pointed out my observations.
It's clear to everybody that you have not called out any other tribe here apart from Igbo. Or are you telling me that you have never had any bad experience with other tribes before ?
My point is ; if everybody started mentioning the name of the tribe of bad riders, some tribes would definitely be high on the list. But then, tribal sentiment will come into play.

Go back to my comments and read again. I can still make it clearer to you again. 60% toxic riders are ladies from the SE, 25-30% are from SW then remaining is shared...

This is fact you can argue with, how is that stereotyping or tribalism?

Anyways, you're free to think anything about me I enjoy it a lot incase you don't know. So go ahead keep it coming

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
kodred:

Great work you doing bruv. I think the 21st of Jan is ideal because to spare two hours or more on December with the plenty surge and on a Sunday is not a good deal for drivers. Most drivers use Sundays to make up. I for one drive only on Saturday and Sunday now because of less traffic and sweet surge.

You too much jare
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
samobaba4u:
Please my people, how much is hackneyed permit oooooi before someone 419 me.
Anybody get idea?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phred1717: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
Biodunforu:
Brothers pls how do I start Bolt online retraining course, somebody should pls help me with a link or something to start the course. Thanks

http:///RatingsCourse
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phred1717: 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
Biodunforu:
http:///Ratings Course http:///ActivityCourse

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
FuckEveryday:

I just registered with bolt yesterday, I didn't use LASDRI, and I'm sure Hackney can be avoided for now, tho I was advised to start processing immediately.

Would be going for vehicle inspection on Thursday tho, any other person should please help us with valuable information
I've said it here b4. For a faster activation, simply go get your car inspected first. After that, download bolt app and input everything from you name, drivers licence, add your car and upload your inspection report, add your bank details. Boom! You are online . I just onboarded my cousin that got his first license on Monday he's taken his first trip on Tuesday

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
olaoye15:

Very apt. You have then so much in Abuja too. But kudos to the ladies from the North. They have been wonderful except for some few. In fact, the Northern ladies will ask will stay with you when you have issues with AMAC guys and eventually compensate you you the hazards. Majority of the ladies from the SE are dumb and uncultured in most cases.
olaoye typing trash after eating ewedu and slimy gbegiri grin tribal bigot, lazy driver, Anu mpama
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by melviniyke2002(m): 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
Thanks baba dru23....item well received xmas giveaway.....God bless u sir....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gbolahan111: 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
Good evening,

Please can the attached Mitsubishi Outlander be used for e-hailing services? I intend to buy one and register under Uber and Bolt.

I will appreciate a swift response

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
melviniyke2002:
Thanks baba dru23....item well received xmas giveaway.....God bless u sir....

My pleasure sir , we thank and appreciate all your support through the years....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
Duke111:
chai duke my man. After Sunday you say? I know what you did over the weekend grin get well soon bro. Uche no go shame us

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
dru23:

My pleasure sir , we thank and appreciate all your support through the years....

Mr Dru I know say I no patronize you but I almost patronize and that should count for something na. Me self I like free things o. grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
Serious race for stadium like this oh!

They said its rubbery.

I'm almost a kilometer away from my car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
Crvrider:

Mr Dru I know say I no patronize you but I almost patronize and that should count for something na. Me self I like free things o. grin grin

Bros no vex the goodies don finish ..next time I go keep u for mind
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
Abeg throw more light.
donfortune48:
Serious race for stadium like this oh!

They said its rubbery.

I'm almost a kilometer away from my car.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by UcLloyd: 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
Felicity0001:

Go back to my comments and read again. I can still make it clearer to you again. 60% toxic riders are ladies from the SE, 25-30% are from SW then remaining is shared...

This is fact you can argue with, how is that stereotyping or tribalism?

Anyways, you're free to think anything about me I enjoy it a lot incase you don't know. So go ahead keep it coming

I hope you are not tribalistic, cus that will be your downfall! The way u take time to insist that ladies from the SE are no good, reeks of tribalism and bitterness towards them SE ladies. If u got your heart broken by one igbo girl, now will be the right time to say so. No wonder your former oga dropped you, u have issues

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hello. If you re indeed a driver on Bolt, you would not be attacking Felicity0001 at all. It is obvious enough that most olosho ladies from the East on Bolt lack home training. No need quoting me or asking how. If you happen to work in the Lekki Ajah axis you would not agree less! Peace.
UcLloyd:

I hope you are not tribalistic, cus that will be your downfall! The way u take time to insist that ladies from the SE are no good, reeks of tribalism and bitterness towards them SE ladies. If u got your heart broken by one igbo girl, now will be the right time to say so. No wonder your former oga dropped you, u have issues

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3234) (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dahflemzy(m), wave1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.