Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4746616 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
donfortune48:
Serious race for stadium like this oh!

They said its rubbery.

I'm almost a kilometer away from my car.

Hope you git got back to your car safely?
This city is something else and we can't be too careful jare!
May God keeps us protected always.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
donfortune48:
Serious race for stadium like this oh!

They said its rubbery.

I'm almost a kilometer away from my car.
Hope you got back to your car and home safely thereafter?
This city is something else and we can't be too careful.
May God keeps us protected always
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
EasyPeazy:
I have this used Original MI airdots for sale. Ideal for Uber or Bolt drivers.

Only the right ear is functional. The left ear comes on and off. But the right one is fully functional. Lasts more than 10 hours on calls.

If you need it, call or chat 09090907136.

Price is 3k only

Location is Ikeja.
Still available?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
UcLloyd:

I hope you are not tribalistic, cus that will be your downfall! The way u take time to insist that ladies from the SE are no good, reeks of tribalism and bitterness towards them SE ladies. If u got your heart broken by one igbo girl, now will be the right time to say so. No wonder your former oga dropped you, u have issues
Where is this monkey running to?

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:00am On Dec 17, 2020
davit:
Hello. If you re indeed a driver on Bolt, you would not be attacking Felicity0001 at all. It is obvious enough that most olosho ladies from the East on Bolt lack home training. No need quoting me or asking how. If you happen to work in the Lekki Ajah axis you would not agree less! Peace.
Bros abeg leave them.for me dont get involve b4 they'll come for your head as well. I'll kill them all.

I've a very interesting gist for you guys. I'll drop it after I finish reading...

Natasha left an item in my car...grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:01am On Dec 17, 2020
omorkelly:

Hope you git got back to your car safely?
This city is something else and we can't be too careful jare!
May God keeps us protected always.

Amin jesu!

I learnt they killed two boys at agege self...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:21am On Dec 17, 2020
@ Nitigrity... Can are you there, are you there x4

Uber n bolt can continue with their shakara... i've never net like this b4 since I started driving. And guess what, I left my house few minutes past 11am today.

Ok... I was somewhere around orushunbare, Shasha area when I received this request. From Surulere str to One hotel in gbagada.

R: hello pls where r u? Pls hurry up I'm running late already.
Me: alright I'll be there shortly.
Like 45sec after she call again
Me: I'm still at the spot and I'm yet to move , u can cancel if you know you can't wait oh so I don't make you go late.
R: okay okay I'll wait. But pls try b fast.

Got to pickup called this lady more than 7times after she has sent two little girls to bring in her luggage. She finally came out after about 15minbs this is the same girl that called me twice in 1minute to saying she was in. Hurry.

To be continued abeg... Sleep....

Modify: 4 some reasons I brought down the screenshot
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:00am On Dec 17, 2020
radautoworks:

Why do people like trouble like this

More business for u now ......
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:01am On Dec 17, 2020
eyinola:
ok, my mechanic once suggest this oil , do u know abt it? cos i even plan of changing my car oil this morning

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:12am On Dec 17, 2020
dru23:

More business for u now ......

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:07am On Dec 17, 2020
dru23:

Bros no vex the goodies don finish ..next time I go keep u for mind

Respec.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gbolahan111: 4:44am On Dec 17, 2020
Gbolahan111:
Good evening,

Please can the attached Mitsubishi Outlander be used for e-hailing services? I intend to buy one and register under Uber and Bolt.

I will appreciate a swift response

I am waiting for a response please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:21am On Dec 17, 2020
Gbolahan111:

I am waiting for a response please

Yes u can use it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 6:34am On Dec 17, 2020
1daboi:
chai duke my man. After Sunday you say? I know what you did over the weekend grin get well soon bro. Uche no go shame us

cool D only thing i kept on doing over the weekend was ensuring i complete my 800k because the month was just running too fast and it’s like there will be no Christmas this December cos every body are giving a blind eye to any number called 25 dis period.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 6:40am On Dec 17, 2020
omorkelly:

Hope you got back to your car and home safely thereafter?
This city is something else and we can't be too careful.
May God keeps us protected always

Sure brother.

Connecting stadium through the service lane, coming from Eko bridge. All of a sudden cars stopped and everyone started running back.
I came down and joined the race too; without knowing what's happening in front. Cos I heard gunshots.

We later got back to our cars and when I drove through, I saw that glasses were smashed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 7:16am On Dec 17, 2020
donfortune48:

Sure brother.

Connecting stadium through the service lane, coming from Eko bridge. All of a sudden cars stopped and everyone started running back.
I came down and joined the race too; without knowing what's happening in front. Cos I heard gunshots.

We later got back to our cars and when I drove through, I saw that glasses were smashed.

I was on d express dat Tym, saw slot of peeps parked on d service lane and some outside dere car, I knew bit was robbery related, May God continue to protect us all in this country

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hvac: 7:46am On Dec 17, 2020
Felicity0001:

Bros abeg leave them.for me dont get involve b4 they'll come for your head as well. I'll kill them all.

I've a very interesting gist for you guys. I'll drop it after I finish reading...

Natasha left an item in my car...grin
That time is enough for you to think of how to make more money

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Uyi213: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2020
davit:

Good idea. BTW, I'm still out of a job. I was able to see a rewire today. He couldn't get the cause of the problem. His scanning also popped up p0500 code. After going through YouTube for about 40 mins, he concluded I need to change the ABS module. He charged me 60k.
Of course, I had to leave his workshop. On my way home, car stopped working twice. First, he said prolly battery not well connected. Second time, I noticed the MAF sensor he removed wasn't properly connected. All of a sudden, car jerked and died. Couldn't start again until we got a battery to start it. This was car that had no battery issue before I took it there.
I ve parked the car till I get a rewire who will solve the problem.

That reminds me, all the fuses are in good order.

What car is it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 8:41am On Dec 17, 2020
Corolla 09
Uyi213:

What car is it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:57am On Dec 17, 2020
dru23:

My pleasure sir , we thank and appreciate all your support through the years....
Nice one from you bro. I will also be picking my gift up next Month when my car is due to change oil.
God bless you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:09am On Dec 17, 2020
Felicity0001:
@ Nitigrity... Can are you there, are you there x4

Uber n bolt can continue with their shakara... i've never net like this b4 since I started driving. And guess what, I left my house few minutes past 11am today.

Ok... I was somewhere around orushunbare, Shasha area when I received this request. From Surulere str to One hotel in gbagada.

R: hello pls where r u? Pls hurry up I'm running late already.
Me: alright I'll be there shortly.
Like 45sec after she call again
Me: I'm still at the spot and I'm yet to move , u can cancel if you know you can't wait oh so I don't make you go late.
R: okay okay I'll wait. But pls try b fast.

Got to pickup called this lady more than 7times after she has sent two little girls to bring in her luggage. She finally came out after about 15minbs this is the same girl that called me twice in 1minute to saying she was in. Hurry.

To be continued abeg... Sleep....

Modify: 4 some reasons I brought down the screenshot

Immediately Nastasha entered the car 1st thing she said was please I'm very hot, the AC. In my mind I just say "na them". Next minute, "do you have Bluetooth?" After that one and to charge my phone...
Me: I've Bluetooth but you can't connect because I won't ve able to connect back when u leave.
Natasha: ok play music!
I immediately turned on the radio
"No not radio I need, dont you have data? Play a nice DJ mix"

Me: me in my mind, I just dey look this madam dey laff. If not for your load I for don pursue you now now... You go tell me weather na Bluetooth them say make we dey use for rider or not.

I connected then started playing some nice mix as ordered by madam.

No no no, this one is not ok, dont you have Timaya latest song? Play it!

I quickly, search for it and played. Come and see Natasha the way she almost turned inside my car to a disco hall grin already she has been directing me where to take and not to take.

To cut the long gist short. Trip that was supposed to take 48min on Indriver took 1hr 35min...yet I kept my cool.

while on the trip Natasha was making several calls to different babes and one mama (I could deduced she's into girls trk), she was with another girl and she borrowed N50 from me to complete N100 to buy ice cream for her. As we got to gbagada General hospital b4 her destination she requested for my account details. Transferred the exact fare. We got to her destination, she packed her stuff n left. About 20min later I got a got from her asking of my whereabout and she can't find me outside.

I was like, What for? I asked. She still has an item in the trunk.
And you're just coming out after about 20min? Madam I'm already at Maryland call me tomorrow pls.

After the call I remembered all her rude behaviours in just laughed. gringrin my N50 self she no give me. I go show her pepper today.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:13am On Dec 17, 2020
shollywendy1:

Nice one from you bro. I will also be picking my gift up next Month when my car is due to change oil.
God bless you

No biggie at all .. I was told u normally buy oil from us lol I didnt even know, I can't keep track anymore...thanks for your patronage.....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:16am On Dec 17, 2020
hvac:

That time is enough for you to think of how to make more money

Bros someone can not play with you self?grin na joke I dey ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:33am On Dec 17, 2020
You were really gentle this time. You mean you streamed Timaya song for her with your data?

Felicity0001:

Immediately Nastasha entered the car 1st thing she said was please I'm very hot, the AC. In my mind I just say "na them". Next minute, "do you have Bluetooth?" After that one and to charge my phone...
Me: I've Bluetooth but you can't connect because I won't ve able to connect back when u leave.
Natasha: ok play music!
I immediately turned on the radio
"No not radio I need, dont you have data? Play a nice DJ mix"

Me: me in my mind, I just dey look this madam dey laff. If not for your load I for don pursue you now now... You go tell me weather na Bluetooth them say make we dey use for rider or not.

I connected then started playing some nice mix as ordered by madam.

No no no, this one is not ok, dont you have Timaya latest song? Play it!

I quickly, search for it and played. Come and see Natasha the way she almost turned inside my car to a disco hall grin already she has been directing me where to take and not to take.

To cut the long gist short. Trip that was supposed to take 48min on Indriver took 1hr 35min...yet I kept my cool.

while on the trip Natasha was making several calls to different babes and one mama (I could deduced she's into girls trk), she was with another girl and she borrowed N50 from me to complete N100 to buy ice cream for her. As we got to gbagada General hospital b4 her destination she requested for my account details. Transferred the exact fare. We got to her destination, she packed her stuff n left. About 20min later I got a got from her asking of my whereabout and she can't find me outside.

I was like, What for? I asked. She still has an item in the trunk.
And you're just coming out after about 20min? Madam I'm already at Maryland call me tomorrow pls.

After the call I remembered all her rude behaviours in just laughed. gringrin my N50 self she no give me. I go show her pepper today.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:51am On Dec 17, 2020
UcLloyd:

I hope you are not tribalistic, cus that will be your downfall! The way u take time to insist that ladies from the SE are no good, reeks of tribalism and bitterness towards them SE ladies. If u got your heart broken by one igbo girl, now will be the right time to say so. No wonder your former oga dropped you, u have issues

The Absurdity of your foolishness makes me question the dexterity of your fingers as the Word Keyboard Warrior.

Next first speak this rubbish into your palms and shake it close to your eardrums and make sure it makes sense before typing that shit.

Shalom

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:52am On Dec 17, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Blackbishop:

The Absurdity of your foolishness makes me question the dexterity of your fingers as the Word Keyboard Warrior.

Next first speak this rubbish into your palms and shake it close to your eardrums and make sure it makes sense before typing that shit.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kinggenesis(m): 10:33am On Dec 17, 2020
Blackbishop:

Shalom
Kilode? grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 9icetoo(m): 10:36am On Dec 17, 2020
Shygon2:
Hi all, pls am in need of car to drive, either hp or weekly payment, I reside in gbagada n I have down payment, thanx all.
Drop your contact or send me a message. My contact is in my signature. Cheers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:40am On Dec 17, 2020
davit:
Hello. If you re indeed a driver on Bolt, you would not be attacking Felicity0001 at all. It is obvious enough that most olosho ladies from the East on Bolt lack home training. No need quoting me or asking how. If you happen to work in the Lekki Ajah axis you would not agree less! Peace.
I am Igbo guy with Yoruba upbringing. I concur with you on this one.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 11:12am On Dec 17, 2020
Blackbishop:

Shalom
Opoor....pls be calming down sir

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:19am On Dec 17, 2020
OMG!!! Guy look what I just saw on my car! Bedbug!!! Damn!

I know this must have Come from that stupid LovePeddler Natasha. Mennnnh! So one should also be worry about bloodsucking insects in addition to toxic riders again.

OMG!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 11:25am On Dec 17, 2020
Felicity0001:
OMG!!! Guy look what I just saw on my car! Bedbug!!! Damn!

I know this must have Come from that stupid LovePeddler Natasha. Mennnnh! So one should also be worry about bloodsucking insects in addition to toxic riders again.

OMG!
Your car interior is clean. Nice one cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.