Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4769790 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3241) (3242) (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
chillex8:

You can net 40k on uber tomorrow alone. Then 800k in 8weeks.

A friend of mine is still counting the money he made yesterday from e-hailing. I'm sure his net would be mouth-watering
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
Weightless:

U will face traffic

Home now boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=FuckEveryday post=97202910][/quote]

E shock u? Nah d common pain me pass.

Well! At this point let all man answer em surname, I'm out of the 800k challenge, I no do again, 2 and half hour traffic to island, another 30 mins on freedom alone, 1 hour plus from Agungi to Surulere, 1hr 30 mins from Surulere to Ikeja, I just realise say nah my back deh suffer all this waka

Officially signing out of the 800k race, I'll b doing as fit henceforth

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
pope191:

Well! At this point let all man answer em surname, I'm out of the 800k challenge, I no do again, 2 and half hour traffic to island, another 30 mins on freedom alone, 1 hour plus from Agungi to Surulere, 1hr 30 mins from Surulere to Ikeja, I just realise say nah my back deh suffer all this waka

You must complete it ooo, no retreat no surrender!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
dru23:

Boss wetin now, take sideline on this 1

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
pope191:

No try am... You are almost there.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 12:27am On Dec 19, 2020
dru23:

Am just here for the violence o ......

Please, if you're here for the violence can we all meet at the violence bus stop. Madam radu is in charge of transportion.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:44am On Dec 19, 2020
Biodunforu:
Guys driving only on Uber, how is it like, are the requests forthcoming, does Uber have plenty surge too?

Please someone should help me out with answers as I plan to hit the road tomorrow.

Thanks
yup. Good to go

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 12:45am On Dec 19, 2020
CheerfulGiver:
I for like meet you o. To Share ideas

You no for like meet feli too?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by goody234: 2:19am On Dec 19, 2020
guys looking for a 7 seater uber or bolt driver i have a job for the person let me know
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:53am On Dec 19, 2020
Blackbishop:

Boss wetin now, take sideline on this 1

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:00am On Dec 19, 2020
chijioke17:

I wasn't trying to brag or anything, I even regret putting up all that, just that I hate someone running down my family or being disrespectful to others either on the same level, beneath or above. Respect should be irrespective of financial status or societal status.

You have the rite to protect yourself bro ....don't mind whoever is criticizing you .. And as long as you telling the truth about yourself. That is all that matters, because me push comes to push I fight dirty
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 19, 2020
Most of you saying South East Ladies on Bolt are uncultured are just being plain stupid and naive.

This was same way one mugu stereotyped Northerners as being the best till one of them prooved that crime knows no boundaries. The Northern lady turned out to be a hardcore crook.

For the records, majority of Yoruba ladies I carry smell a lot, speak vulgar yoruba, make a whole of noise and have no class at all.

The South South ladies are not left out. Those ones can wear one pant for one week.

My point? Most human beings are nasty in nature. They can come from any tribe, region, country or religion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nofij(m): 4:40am On Dec 19, 2020
I think the number of likes those that started these tribal comments got urged them to continue. Any other type of violence can be allowed to fester on, but not a sensitive issue as tribe.

I advice we desist henceforth.

Make una no vex. I’m just a reader and enjoy this thread a lot.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 5:12am On Dec 19, 2020
radautoworks:

You still get mout talk. You think say your matter don finish CEO of lies. The boys are still waiting to see just one 2k scanner since you already reniged on helping Beng fix his car
Abi there was no money left after the football tournament?
grin

Madam @radautoworks

I'm not here for giveaway and i will not do any giveaway on nairaland, except i start selling something or doing mechanic services, then i start doing giveaway for my business name to start ringing bell.

I'm not a politician, that are very manipulative that will see the truth, then keep mouth shot, the only time they speak, is when it affect their interest.

You have been here tribal war is going on, all you could do is post violence bus stop, lets enjoy the bashing of eastern ladies, because they're from the east, they're no more ladies, but anytime we speak of driver cheating partner or Felicity0001 taken uber car to Benin and Ondo 5times in a week, you will come out and start speaking peace.

Anyway what do i expect from Amala Ewedu lady?

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by UcLloyd: 5:16am On Dec 19, 2020
chijioke17:

I was already in the mud when I realized that, so I just stopped

U can't even man up and maintain your stand. Rada and jpwrd are not buddies, and she forced you to take a stand without considerations. Most of the drivers on this thread will drink Rada urine if she ask them to, cus she's always giving them discounts and recently free scanners. Felicity or whatever that lowlife calls himself is a pathological cheat, always looking for a way to cheat his partners and even his riders. that tribalistic idiot's posts reeks of hate for ladies from the east

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 5:17am On Dec 19, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
Most of you saying South East Ladies on Bolt are uncultured are just being plain stupid and naive.

This was same way one mugu stereotyped Northerners as being the best till one of them prooved that crime knows no boundaries. The Northern lady turned out to be a hardcore crook.

For the records, majority of Yoruba ladies I carry smell a lot, speak vulgar yoruba, make a whole of noise and have no class at all.

The South South ladies are not left out. Those ones can wear one pant for one week.

My point? Most human beings are nasty in nature. They can come from any tribe, region, country or religion.

Hey COCKALORUM, don't be a Pillok all your life, or a Snollygoster. Your big guy little mind personality won't help you on a long run sensible people are asking how to quite the tribalism you are here jamming rubbish. Just do your tiny mind a favor. GET A LIFE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 5:24am On Dec 19, 2020
Gentlelife50:

You expected him to accept that challenge? Someone that was dragging December profit with his drivers claiming they are making 800k in two months.
Very soon he will be going to thier house to eat because their is surge everywhere now.
grin

This igbere abia state over aged man, vice president nairaland drivers association, founding fathers nairaland uber thread, veteran in uber driving job,

President of asslickers association.

TOJAH pls make sure this man is giving award on that union day, make sure he is on the high table, his mother is Oloye...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 5:34am On Dec 19, 2020
jpworld:

This igbere abia state over aged man, vice president nairaland drivers association, founding fathers nairaland uber thread, veteran in uber driving job,

President of asslickers association.

TOJAH pls make sure this man is giving award on that union day, make sure he is on the high table, his mother is Oloye...

This one you have dragged me inside so... Biko I no get power o. But nonetheless, we will see what we can do on the awards

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 5:36am On Dec 19, 2020
UcLloyd:

Most of the drivers on this thread will drink Rada urine if she ask them to, cus she's always giving them discounts and recently free scanners. Felicity or whatever that lowlife calls himself is a pathological cheat, always looking for a way to cheat his partners and even his riders. that tribalistic idiot's posts reeks of hate for ladies from the east

The orobo mechanic lady hear American passport and start getting wet with consistent wet dreams, you see the point, chijioke17 is handsome young man, he will not look ur side, if u like send him free 2k scanner, nothing for you.

He is no Gentlelife50 or Felicity0001 that are good in asslicking job

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:53am On Dec 19, 2020
radautoworks:

You still get mout talk. You think say your matter don finish CEO of lies. The boys are still waiting to see just one 2k scanner since you already reniged on helping Beng fix his car
Abi there was no money left after the football tournament?
grin
This punch heavy o, even Mike Tyson in his prime would be KO'ed grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 6:07am On Dec 19, 2020
radautoworks:

Then you are buddying up to the wrong person. Have you been asleep on this thread for the last few months Or is this a case of birds of the same feather...

common 25K? Abeg how una dey do am? Abi
i too lazy niiii grin cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:07am On Dec 19, 2020
jpworld:

Madam @radautoworks

I'm not here for giveaway and i will not do any giveaway on nairaland, except for my business name to start ringing bell.
Which one.. jpworld the fleet manager under13 tournament? grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:13am On Dec 19, 2020
Gentlelife50:

You must complete it ooo, no retreat no surrender!

Retreat has surrender like this

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:14am On Dec 19, 2020
tojahh:

No try am... You are almost there.

Almost does not kill a bird, all my back is painin me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 6:42am On Dec 19, 2020
goody234:
guys looking for a 7 seater uber or bolt driver i have a job for the person let me know

If the job is gonna pay 50k or above, pls hit me up. Contact in my signature
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nifton(m): 6:58am On Dec 19, 2020
Crvrider:

If you've been a fan of this thread for a year, you should know that like every other thing, it will pass. Most people are just here for the violence.
Yeah, I got you, but thats a very sensitive issue. Make una tread with caution abeg.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 19, 2020
More than 5 times, Igbo girls have been subtly undermined and insulted on this thread. Some of us chose to ignore. The only reason we chose to ignore is not because we don't have anything to say.

Its because we have always known that crime knows no boundaries. Personally, I have nothing against a Yoruba man, Igbo man or Hausa man. Criminals can come from any tribe.

The reason I posted what I posted there is that this is the 5th time this is happening. You guys knows the young man that started all these and nobody will chide him.

Anyways, Cheer on you Creek pigs. Its your level. I won't come down there with most yall. The least we can even do is quit the thread insamuch as its become useless.

For I personally, it has served no personal purpose.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 7:56am On Dec 19, 2020
UcLloyd:

U can't even man up and maintain your stand. Rada and jpwrd are not buddies, and she forced you to take a stand without considerations. Most of the drivers on this thread will drink Rada urine if she ask them to, cus she's always giving them discounts and recently free scanners. Felicity or whatever that lowlife calls himself is a pathological cheat, always looking for a way to cheat his partners and even his riders. that tribalistic idiot's posts reeks of hate for ladies from the east
It has nothing to do with taking a side. I try as much as possible to avoid fracas, that's my personality and has nothing to do with who's side I'm on. Sometimes you fail to realize how your little steps can lead you into a pitfall or mud. I replied him forgetting the personality of who I was even replying till it was late, nothing more.

I think enough has been said about the whole issue,

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:59am On Dec 19, 2020
[s][/s]
jpworld:

The orobo mechanic lady hear American passport and start getting wet with consistent wet dreams, you see the point, chijioke17 is handsome young man, he will not look ur side, if u like send him free 2k scanner, nothing for you.

[s][/s]
Thrash as usual, continue.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:10am On Dec 19, 2020
jpworld:

grin one guess where I am right now. Wait, I forgot it's you. 17 guesses (one for each scanner)

Hint: it starts with T and ends with exas grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:15am On Dec 19, 2020
UcLloyd:

First, urine? Eeeeewwwww

Second, Et tu brute? I don't drive remember so I can't speak for what you guys see on the road.

Third, as far as CEO of lies na lie I lie?
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3241) (3242) (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.