Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4729888 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
jesusson2020:

I don't drive uber anymore, driving china truck.
undecided

jesusson2020:

No.

I drive keke.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
chillex8:

undecided

D guy is not stable naa

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
jesusson2020:

Driving maruwa pay more than uber.

Hey bro long time, your comment brought me out, mehn. I’ve been silently following all the gbas gbos here. Hope Lagos banning of Keke no affect you. D koko na to make money.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
UcLloyd:

That is my anger, everybody is keeping quiet while that frustrated Felicity scumbag talks trash about igbos girls, repeatedly. Rada is beginning to come off tribalistic too. I know on many occasions she's come out openly to talk on issues, but she's now indirectly encouraging that lowlife fool that will never amount to anything responsible in this life. Felicity is a frustrated driver, changing partners like clothes. Let him not goan look for how to move up in this lif. Be here hating on igbo ladies. Karma will follow you till you repent of your hate for tribes.

Bros dis is too much naah.
You vex for both Feli and mama.
I no come understand if some people just dey wait for opportunity to attack each other. Well Lagos state don start lockdown, let’s quickly do our reunion 2mro else January no go possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
There are rules of engagement on Nairaland. # two and three of the rules says :
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

This is not a subject of debate but a clearly stated rules. Felicity and few others here have violated those rules not just once but repeatedly.

The only proof they claim to have is that majority of people are saying it and their personal encounter with very small number out of over 40 million Igbo Population. Felicity has not even encountered as little as one percent of the Igbo race. Yes, 1% of 40 million is Four hundred thousand people.

If it was a one-off thing, then ignoring him would have been fine. The thing about fake news is that many lives are being affected silently and the extent of the damage cannot be quantified.

There is a difference between general/popular beliefs(misconception) and fact. So many people take general/popular beliefs as fact.

Imagine the general/popular beliefs about 20w50 against 5w30. Despite the fact that 5w30 is what is written on the oil cap. People still follow the general/popular beliefs. Thanks to people like "we at Dru23" that has been singing aggressively about the danger of using 20w50, aka palm oil, according to Dru23. I wouldn't have known about 5w30.

So many general/popular beliefs that are not true... Fine girls will always cheat. The rich are cocky and arrogant. "Yello" girls are mamiwater. Mungo Park discovered River Niger

Lets obey the rules.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
IFSHR:

Sure you understand

Message received
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
radautoworks:

Message received

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
jpworld:

Come madam ewedu abi amala

, ambode VP is a woman, we have big positions occupied by a woman.

so you want to marry man, not man marry you, you can choose between gentlelife50 or Felicity0001, they are very qualified.

Madam scanner, please tell ur customers the truth, that scanner is from china, or post pictures of your scanner and tell us the price, i will import exactly the same, so we compare prices.

This your response shows IFSHR is 100% correct. You lucky say him comment.
And chef Gordon ramsay too is baba Amala. Your point? tongue

The Amala I cooked for dinner last night for you to hate on while thinking about your life. And the night before that, and the night before that grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
confusedworld17:
There are rules of engagement on Nairaland. # two and three of the rules says :
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

This is not a subject of debate but a clearly stated rules. Felicity and few others here have violated those rules not just once

So many general/popular beliefs that are not true... Fine girls will always cheat. The rich are cocky and arrogant. "Yello" girls are mamiwater. Mungo Park discovered River Niger

Lets obey the rules.

Let's not get emotional over this, I as a person don't do tribal stuffs, but reality struck, every tribe have both good and bad side. If there is one thing I cherish about Igbo's that are in Lagos for the purpose of survival, they have a way of breaking the odd's and do better than the "I b Lagosian", that spirit to survive is always in dem. This month one Igbo girl (Olosho tho), inspired me and her words still bang in my head, she made me understand that anyone in Lagos complaining about being broke should just go back to village, cos they r many things to do (both bad and good), she just can't afford to b broke in Lagos where you wake and spend 5k before 10am. I somewhat reason with her and need for me to wake up cheesy

We are talking about rudeness and no one is talking? but here on this platform, we have someone that's so uncultured for long now, he picks on anyone and goes with all manner of insults, but y'll laugh over it, cos you felt that's just his way, being rude and blunt... weldone sir! Mr Ruddy, I think they r learning from you, so don't b mad if they address them the way they are.

These r know facts in life, we can start the change from us and not to get worked over issues. Honestly! I don't see an Edo person getting mad over calling Benin girls ash*wo or should a yoruba woman get mad over saying it's almost a norm for them to cheat in marriage and for their men? is a right for them to cheat.

Further on: as military is to the Northers, so is police to the Benue and Edo people grin

Peace

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
jpworld:

so you want to marry man, not man marry you, you can choose between gentlelife50 or Felicity0001, they are very qualified.

Madam scanner, please tell ur customers the truth, that scanner is from china, or post pictures of your scanner and tell us the price, i will import exactly the same, so we compare prices.

FINALLY!!! Please pick the ones you are giving the boys. Shipping and clearing never enter those prices lol. Don't renig like you did Beng o!

YOU GOIN LEARN TODAY grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
jpworld:

WALAHI IF YOU RENIG YOU ARE NOT A MAN! 5 of these scanners. We don't want to hear story.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
radautoworks:

WALAHI IF YOU RENIG YOU ARE NOT A MAN! 5 of these scanners. We don't want to hear story.

Its only the mad/jealous man that would not believe but I would still implore you not go down into the gutters with him even though it was necessary to prove him wrong, and I bet it that he still won't see a reason to believe.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
brogxy:

Its only the mad/jealous man that would not believe but I would still implore you not go down into the gutters with him even though it was necessary to prove him, and I bet it that he still won't see a reason to believe.

And then we'll know he's a pus....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
radautoworks:

Politicians with lies and manipulation.

take picture of the scanner you are selling, the one in stock, use your phone to take a bold and clear picture, post how much you're selling it, i will import exact and sell it 3k and make my 500naira profit.

not amazon picture.

I can go to my amazon account and do the same thing you just did, and still go to Alibaba and buy plenty and sell.

BTW alot of chinese sellers in Amazon, not as if the scanner is produce in America, check scanner suppliers in Amazon, most are chinese people doing drop ship.

You know what I'm talking about, stop making a fool of yourself.

Madam cheerful giver.

Edit:

Sold by Tanlink, tan is chinese name.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
jpworld:

take picture of the scanner you are selling, the one in stock, use your phone to take a bold and clear picture, post how much you're selling it, i will import exact and sell it 3k and make my 500naira profit.

not amazon picture.

I can go to my amazon account and do the same thing you just did, and still go to Alibaba and buy plenty and sell.

BTW alot of chinese sellers in Amazon, not as if the scanner is produce in America, check scanner suppliers in Amazon, most are chinese people doing drop ship.

Madam cheerful giver.

Pussy. Wetin again? You wan make my girls model dem for you? grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
I think we are done here. Anyone who still thinks jpworld is am "Uber connoisseur" or has accomplished anything he claims OYO be your case. Dru23 despite his disputes has repeatedly backed up everything he has ever said on this thread. Na only this pus dey open mouth anyhow and has NEVER once backed up a single thing he said with tangible proof but knows how to accuse/abuse everyone else.

I propose everyone ignores him from this day forward. First one to acknowledge jpworld's existence after this owes everyone a round of drinks at your next get together.

EDIT- below are the scanners we usually sell. They are out of reach for a lot of people which is why when I saw a need I found cheaper ones to give away. the fact this pus decided to get in my business is why I carry his matter for head. Apologies to the thread for derailing though it is technically a public service wink

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
brogxy:

Its only the mad/jealous man that would not believe but I would still implore you not go down into the gutters with him even though it was necessary to prove him wrong, and I bet it that he still won't see a reason to believe.

It's like you're clairvoyant. We all knew he will try to find an excuse like he did last time but like a chicken the wind has to blow open his culo today.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kanoski(m): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
Felicity0001:

You must have raised been raised with no standand or morals at all, just look at yourself old man in his 50s you still think and act like a f00l, when will you have some sense?

If I'm to ask, did I rent any of your property? Even if I did, did I rent and did not pay you as at when due? You just come up here to run your dirty mouth like a running tap.

When one of your followers chijioke17 or what ever the fvck his moniker is was dragging my wife n kids in d mud why did you called him to caution? Instead you started preparing your illiterate and ill manners girl children for him to marry because you believe his bragging can get him 7 virgins, oya na give your daughters that their V has turned to Benin Expressway as give away to him so that your football club can ring like a bell. Stu pid old monk.

Okay, quite accepted I'm a good asslicker to who so ever you claim, how about you? A father in law asslicking one yeye self acclaim nurse that was deported for financial and drug crimes from the US, who is better btw you and me.

I've been keeping you quiet all these while as you've been dragging my name in the mud with all your false and evil report, but now is the time to stop because enough is enough for you and your pity self.

When i was paying my former partner N25k weekly without any default for months b4 the civic-19 where was your dirty smelling mouth?

During the lockdown you claimed you retrieved your cars and parked them, some persons with business sense allowed their cars to be on the road and was still getting N10 to N15k weekly bros they understand the Nigeria system n workers plight, drivers have family to feed n bills to pay, everybody has been sitting at home for more than 3months, but you this wicked soul pursue all your drivers and left them with nothing to survive, Yet you're still pained that a partner give his car out for N10 or N15k post covid-19, isnt that jealousy?? Same act of jealousy drove you to attack a woman carrying out humanitarian services. Okay buy just 5pcs of the 2k scanner from Alibaba give those licking your dirty ass and liking your Stu pid business model you no gree. Where do you stand? You're neither here nor there, neither are you even standing on the fence.

You're not a man at all, men like you beat up their wives at home after drinking ordinary one glass cup of palmwine your drivers bring for you from travel. Shame on you! A man that can keep to his words is that a man? You asked somebody to take his car somewhere with the disguise of "bill on me", trying to test a professional's integrity, she took the challenge, sent you the bill. Boom! We didn't hear from you again for over 7days. Coward, that's how they behave.

I am not a coward like, I stick to my words, I play bybthe rules given to me. I don't go about spoiling peoples names or dragging their reputation down, you ask me to do something I do it, I don't steal from people, don't cheat and don't lie and I render help even more than I'm blessed. You can ask of me from my former madam she will tell you or better still ask the husband I can boldly say he can't point out a black spot in me. I'm not bragging this time, ive good name even though some people refused to accept it. As a popular proverb goes, You don't know the important of the broom in the house not until you lost it.

So old man if you like keep spreading falsehood about felicity0001, everybody knows you to be the greatest lier, cheat, deceiver and coward both on NL and in the real world.

You and your cohorts says, how a telecom manager with iver 2000 staffs has turn out to be a Uber driver... How and where you came up with these devilish lies only Satan himself not even God knows... For the records, yes I worked with Huawei as an FME and as a contract staff, a norm in the present Nigeria industry. No be today staffs of a company dey loose their job let alone contract workers. I move on and didn't allow that to weigh me down. But how about you that has instead chosen to enslave your workers by renting car to them @ N40k weekly because of your failed import business? Let me stop here.

Its obvious I'm far better than you're. Good for nothing cow-ward.
I love this forum..
The gbas gbos never seems to come to an end
They are new every morning

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
jpworld:

not amazon picture.

Madam cheerful giver.

Edit:

Sold by Tanlink, tan is chinese name.

grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
kodred:
It’s not only the females of south that are rude. The males also are rude i mean look at jpworld, angryigbodon, felicity001, me, gazzuzz, etc

Saying things as it is does not amount to tribalism. This job exposes you to a lot of people. There are great southern people out there but the ratio is disproportionate.

It’s a known fact that the southerners are rude by the Nigerian societal standard.

So @angryigbodon stop trying to defend the igbos by saying the yorubas smell. Every tribe/region have their peculiarities.

My opinion: It’s okay to observe and call them to order when they err and not rub it in the tribe’s faces. It only kicks the defense mechanism like angryigbodon and jpworld, chijioke17 etc.

It is what it is.

Simple! God bless you for your senseable comment. I came up with an observation and the next thing somebody could do is attack me and my family and twisting the whole thing to a tribal war.

That monk that called himself angry even went as far as calling a tribe "smelling", so who's the real tribal bigot here?

The one that says comprehension is my problem went as far as insulting me, my wife and kids... Between me local man that has never travel outta Lagos and him that is citizen to 3 different countries in the world who is having problem with comprehension? Simple differentiation btw tribalism and observation he couldn't do yet he calls himself a licence nurse and an Exxon Mobil staff.

As for that slowpoke UcLloyd I don't even know what to say about you because to me you lack wisdom and sense of belonging if you n chijioke17 do have sense you'd known that I'm totally different from the both of you n the next time you want to come to my mention to spill out nonsense from your smelling mouth first go and get a woman, pay her bride price, live with her under the same roof, have just a kid not kids oooh and then take a Uber driving job not a yellow cab or company driving job ooh and make sure you're on rental... After you've done all of these and still doing well then you come back n talk to me as a man n not as the boys that you're.

As for you jpworld everybody already knows you to be a lier, insensitive and self centered man, despite addressing you I do not expect anything from you but if you like keep behaving like those young boys with no head nor cap to wear (that is even if you've head self). All I'm very sure is a day will come you'll remember these words.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
Felicity0001:

You must have raised been raised with no standand or morals at all, just look at yourself old man in his 50s you still think and act like a f00l, when will you have some sense?

During the lockdown you claimed you retrieved your cars and parked them, some persons with business sense allowed their cars to be on the road and was still getting N10 to N15k weekly bros they understand the Nigeria system n workers plight, drivers have family to feed n bills to pay, everybody has been sitting at home for more than 3months, but you this wicked soul pursue all your drivers and left them with nothing to survive, Yet you're still pained that a partner give his car out for N10 or N15k post covid-19, isnt that jealousy?? Same act of jealousy drove you to attack a woman carrying out humanitarian services. Okay buy just 5pcs of the 2k scanner from Alibaba give those licking your dirty ass and liking your Stu pid business model you no gree. Where do you stand? You're neither here nor there, neither are you even standing on the fence.

You're not a man at all, men like you beat up their wives at home after drinking ordinary one glass cup of palmwine your drivers bring for you from travel. Shame on you! A man that can keep to his words is that a man? You asked somebody to take his car somewhere with the disguise of "bill on me", trying to test a professional's integrity, she took the challenge, sent you the bill. Boom! We didn't hear from you again for over 7days. Coward, that's how they behave.

So old man if you like keep spreading falsehood about felicity0001, everybody knows you to be the greatest lier, cheat, deceiver and coward both on NL and in the real world.

He doesn't live in the real world, he lives in jpworld cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
Just thot I'll take a peek for some updates. But it's so weakening to read some posts. Common sense is really not common and maturity is really not about age

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anneki(m): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
Evening All.

I am neither a potential driver nor investor.

However I try to share ways car owners or drivers can benefit in spite of present unfavorable business conditions where fuel prices are now btw N162 and N167 per litre and Uber has refused to review prices upwards.

My advice is for drivers/owners to improve quality of their fuel using fuel cleaners that contain detergents, stabilisers, and octane boosters. Users will immediately notice a reduction in fuel consumption. This translates to reduced cost for them and reduced maintenance charges in the long run as there will be no need to service injector nozzles or replace oxygen sensors. Your gain would be your mechanics loss.

I recognise that there are many products out there and a lot of them are a waste of time. However some are good. I of course have brands I have used in the past and can recommend. LiquiMoly, Chevron Techron are 2 of them They are known names. They are effective but pricey.

So for those willing to try lesser known brands call Nnamdi on 0706 566 2267. He is an Uber driver that has been using one of these brands for over a year now. I believe he has managed to reduce his fuel consumption by a high degree. 20% , 30% perhaps more. I dont know but its always better to hear from the horses mouth.

So my fellow nairalanders my job is done.

I wish you all well and the best the season has to offer.

Happy Holidays

jesusson2020:

Driving maruwa pay more than uber.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
radautoworks:

Since you insist I comment, I see the whole thing as ridiculous hence my arrival at violence bustop since this is the hill people want to die on. I do not drive on Uber so I can't comment on driver's experiences. I also try to refrain from interfering in driver business except when the door is opened by lying CEOs.
WARNING, I'M ABOUT TO GO IN.
To see Nigerians arguing about tribalism is the most inane thing and doesn't deserve my time. Why?

1) We have areas of the country where children are raped (both genders) and/or sold into underage marriages and no one lifts a finger. These are actual crimes.

2) I was told I could not file for husband because "woman no dey marry man na man dey marry woman". We had to go to the Nigerian consulate in NEW YORK to go file for him I had a case where a female lawyer was unable to apply for bail for someone and was told to go bring a male lawyer. In Nigeria. In 2017. This is actual sexual discrimination.

3)The literal WORLD is pitted against NIGERIANS and we are here arguing about North, South, West, east. Asia, dem dey pursue us. Europe, dem dey pursue us. United States, dem dey pursue us. Middle East, dem dey pursue us. South AFRICA, dem dey pursue us. We are being killed.

4) Your resident Angry419don and a couple others have said a LOT more abhorrent things on this thread that were more ignored and actually supported by many.

So my dear UcLloyd, if you are going to caution one, caution all. In the grand scheme of things one driver stating his feelings about his experiences with one tribe or another is pretty low on my radar of things to worry about and amplifying one man's opinion is making a mountain out of a molehill. If you had simply ignored him this would have been just a blip on the radar. As we all know, most people on this thread simply dig their heels in deeper when confronted.

Does that answer your concerns about my "tribalism"? May I return to my seat at violence bustop now?

EDIT: as far as Felicity, I take 20% of what he says as him being serious and then half of that as literal trut . He himself has told you many times not to take most of what he says at face value so why so serious?
Aunty Rad(u), God bless you for this succinct (not brief though grin ) response

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kanoski:

I love this forum..
The gbas gbos never seems to come to an end
They are new every morning

The bolded really made me laugh...lol...

I'm just here for the violence you know.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
deedee44:

He doesn't live in the real world, he lives in jpworld cheesy

Mo gbe!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
jpworld:

I will keep saying it, @radautoworks will make a great politician, see how she write long epistle without actually addressing the real point.

She has turn the blame on Nigerian system, turn the blame on Angryigboman, turn the blame on everything, then justify her stand.

The only thing she support here is her interest, not even the drivers that are asslicking her she has interest on. She is supporting the drivers bc they're the one she is using to make name for her business, bring customers to her shop.

Don't believe this nonsense she posted, no such thing as go bring male lawyer to file for a bail.

Most of our magistrate in Lagos are females, and been a magistrate is above been a lawyer, magistrate command more power, if there is discrimination why are we having more women as magistrate?
I am still waiting for the part where you address how you promised and failed to help fix benj's car. Anytime the topic is mentioned you just sidestep the post just like those strikers in your under 13 tournament grin cheesy

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
Unnecessary attack on jpworld.
He may actually be catching cruise

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
radautoworks:

If thErE is rAciSm whY Is tHe VP elEct oF AmeRiCa bLacK?

It's like you haven't learned I NEVER LIE. When I find my other phone tomorrow we will see if you are tired of being wrong. Shhhh your ignorance is showing again
Even before the proof, I believed you. cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
kodred:
It’s not only the females of south that are rude. The males also are rude i mean look at jpworld, angryigbodon, felicity001, me, gazzuzz, etc

Saying things as it is does not amount to tribalism. This job exposes you to a lot of people. There are great southern people out there but the ratio is disproportionate.

It’s a known fact that the southerners are rude by the Nigerian societal standard.

It is what it is.
Lol.
Respect sir

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
IFSHR:
Isn't it ridiculous and mere show of stupidity for someone who drives/invest on ehailing hustle to brand those that drives on same platform as failure in life or as a karma resulted job due to the fact the person he/she is throwing tantrums at was a paid worker before.

Is there any major difference between someone that rent a car then pays rental fee, and a paid employee...

one sells his/her time/competency/skill and experience for salary while the other pays a rental fee for possession and use of someone else property ( both just modern day Trade by barter ) So where does the karma or failure epilogue comes in.

If you think ehailing is for failed people, why associate yourself with the hustle or even parade yourself in a platform made for the failed.

The table of life is always rolling , on that table is so many sides full of deliverables, enjoy the side facing you without rubbing it off on your fellow human, cos the table is always rolling just like a dice .

I'm on a quoting spree tonight grin, even if i wasn't i would still quote just to salute you for this magnificent post. Well done sir

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
chillex8:

undecided

Maybe he calls his own keke china truck grin grin that's not very important though.
Ask about his car that his girlfriend drove off at the airport grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: seun289(m), jpworld(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.